Gandara Vs Piken Vs Augury Rock: Round 2

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

muahahahaha, the canadian players legend is back, lol

Legend?! I HAVE PROOF:

Attachments:

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Have to say Pikens night presence is probably the weakest i’ve seen since T6 or so (numbers wise, not commenting on ability). I suspect that every server in or around this tier will take a lot of points off you at night.

Piken is best “medium” server in the gw 2 world Next one is Dzagonur (20th)

I’d say your morning / afternoon presence is probably the strongest i’ve seen of any server though, (Kodash maybe being the exception) you have a LOT of guilds on at 8am.

Check SFR farmers. Each day they PvD between morning and our Special forcec from Russia

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Piken always had (numbers wise) the smallest night crew in existance. Size isn’t everything – Not a single server from T8-T2 had a smaller presence through the ranks than dear piken. I should know I was okittenlly oclock alot..

Wasn’t until sIN had a presence to assist the few TUP & loyal asskickers that it had a decent sized presence, still numbers wise lower than the T4+ crowds.

Seems like the whining and kittening have calmed down, so how goes the WAR in T3?

/wave to old allies and enemies alike

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Legend?! I HAVE PROOF:

lol there are 2

GG to gandara, you score a lot during the nigth, despite the “megabus” of canadian. Ni ce effort

in WvW

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Well done Gandara nice push this week.

Good luck guys and see you on battlefield.

o/

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Dran dont lie… you dont remember the piken night zerg we use to have when we rolled other servers with our night crew of 20 guys on a good night covering 4 maps(you would see when wvw maintainance kicked in)… 5 of the 20 usually being TUP and both the other servers having more than 20 alone in EB and also able to run 30-40 man zergs in outer borderlands….

Dont you remember that? when the enemy would consistenly lose to our 5 man zerg and complain about it? Dont you remember we had to pick a objective to defend because we didnt have the man power to do both and let one of our enemies pve door it back? Cuz I most certainly remember that good times on piken hahaha

Good luck to Oracle is all i have to say and the rest of the night time guys… what you lacked in number made up for in spirit and skill by always having backs to the wall last man stands. Best and smallest night time that ive seen in terms of influence and against the odds, ive played alot of night time and seen 25 of the 27 servers. Will take some doing to beat that imho.

Can Gandara and Piken Draw straws and one you get relegated please… both our tiers are largely stalemates.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Can Gandara and Piken Draw straws and one you get relegated please… both our tiers are largely stalemates.

I…I dont know how to tell you this.. but us and Piken… We’re having an affair :/

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Legend?! I HAVE PROOF:

lol there are 2

GG to gandara, you score a lot during the nigth, despite the “megabus” of canadian. Ni ce effort

Haha because you guys are so hard to beat during primetime

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

I…I dont know how to tell you this.. but us and Piken… We’re having an affair :/

I did hear you get around alot mate :x

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

No way Wamgor, we are close to T1 ! ;D

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Legend?! I HAVE PROOF:

lol there are 2

I was not sarcastic, you start at the last position, you will probably finish first, congratz, that’s all folks

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Yeah because thats where the better fights are to be had… Am I Right?

Where you do not have to compromise your guild style of play (cough blobbers/hypocrites) wait in ques to play… enjoy predicting what abilities will fire in 5 seconds from the time you use them and how many enemies your against in a battle

But seriously please consider drawing straws

Waiting Patiently to fight you guys… on the plus side multiple BB & RS guilds are improving and plenty of good fights to be had.

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Hoka.7930

Hoka.7930

Yeah because thats where the better fights are to be had… Am I Right?

Where you do not have to compromise your guild style of play (cough blobbers/hypocrites) wait in ques to play… enjoy predicting what abilities will fire in 5 seconds from the time you use them and how many enemies your against in a battle

But seriously please consider drawing straws

Waiting Patiently to fight you guys… on the plus side multiple BB & RS guilds are improving and plenty of good fights to be had.

Well i can tell the blobbing here sometimes is even worse its like whole Gandara and Augury vs HoB some nights. But it depends on what border u are on the night.
Only difference is its less organized people more randoms so they drop quicker
so more lootbags.

Second Law[Scnd] Hoka
Mesmer: Purify Ur Senses

(edited by Hoka.7930)

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Good luck in your matchup again this week guy! Unity miss Dius, WvW, YaK, XxX and everyone else from Gandara, was some good weeks we had! Hope to see you guys again, or PS for that sake!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Legend?! I HAVE PROOF:

lol there are 2

I was not sarcastic, you start at the last position, you will probably finish first, congratz, that’s all folks

Grand coming from you guys considering last weeks win of yours

@Wam, hey what can I say? Im fabulous

On a completely seperate note; been having a blast against Nugos and the other Russians on Gandara BL’s today, awesome skirmishes. Pain in the butt update though :x

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Wamgor.9347

Hey hoka, Oh we are use to fighting whole zone at times vs BB/RS (and briefly vs GD) but to me its less deliberate than higher tiers… although that style of play does seem like its filtering down the tiers and more and more tiers complaining about worse lag issues.

It produces alot of good fights, when you kill guilds like Nuke, Lex, Red, Cleaning squad all in a row in very short space of time… when your not running high numbers or w/ another guild… these guilds have their own identity and wont hold hands (ie spreading out instead of standing on the same spot) as deliberately like higher tiers plan and organise to hold hands.

Also RS having a couple of open field guilds emerging which is good to see.

I think difference atm is no 25-30+ guilds x 2 + pugs or another small guild on same spot that was all the rage in tier 2+

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

Legend?! I HAVE PROOF:

lol there are 2

Grand coming from you guys considering last weeks win of yours

@Wam, hey what can I say? Im fabulous

On a completely seperate note; been having a blast against Nugos and the other Russians on Gandara BL’s today, awesome skirmishes. Pain in the butt update though :x

I was streaming today and after like 17 min the update happened -.-

http://www.twitch.tv/censtudios/b/378053294

But indeed some interesting fights today. How many were you if I may ask?

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

About 30ish if im honest. We had about 40 in TS but 10 were scouting elsewhere and at one point in Bay we had 40ish.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Thanks to that AR thief from the Nuts guild for the nice 1v1’s around the back of Victors in Gandara BL, nice to meet a skillfull player and have some good duels

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Centrix.4065

About 30ish if im honest. We had about 40 in TS but 10 were scouting elsewhere and at one point in Bay we had 40ish.

Yeah we were about 25-30 too with some pugs.

You had a few good surprise attacks on us too btw. Really good fights

in WvW

Posted by: Endemonadia.8593

Endemonadia.8593

Ok lets add this up after 2nd week in T3….

Week1
1st AR
2nd Piken
3rd Gandalf

Week2
1st Gandalf
2nd Piken
3rd AR

To my calculations that makes us all exactly evens… although if someone wants to add up the total points gained over 2 weeks any of us could win it.

I just wanna add that almost 24hours a day Piken has no ques, the few times it does are at primetime and even then only 1 map will be busy and even then the longest u will wait is 5minutes . We are the lowest populated realm in this matchup by miles and it shows.

Its getting frustrating that we r losing to numbers and not skill and tactics

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

You are but the loss/win doesn’t matter so long as we beast each other a good’un

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Endemonadia.8593

You are but the loss/win doesn’t matter so long as we beast each other a good’un

Ru telling me its fun to turn the entire map red for 8 hours every day when theres nobody else to fight online?

Come on dude if u were only in this for fun fights u wouldnt be hitting the late night/early morning with such intensity

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

I don’t hit at middle of the night I play mainly primetime and only stay on til 12:00am the latest normally. At this time ‘le monobus’ is still online and so there’s still fights to be had :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

Nice Job Gandara,
I havent been able to log in much the past number of weeks but i am delighted to see that we have progressed to be a viable tier 3 server and i hope it will go further. Well done all and big shout out to our opponents Piken and Augory aswell.
Piece out.

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

I don’t hit at middle of the night I play mainly primetime and only stay on til 12:00am the latest normally. At this time ‘le monobus’ is still online and so there’s still fights to be had :P

Thats our term! :O You STOLE it. Filthy tourist

Lets not cry nightcap guys, we have a substantial day cap that they don’t have(even though the patch kinda screwed it today), so grats to Gandara for playing the points game better than us this week. Had some excellent fights, and hoping for more of the same next week. Hoping to see less blobs as well, but meh, that may be a hopeless venture Bring on next week.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Its getting frustrating that we r losing to numbers and not skill and tactics

Well that’s when you step up the game and get better at dealing with zergs

Had some great battles on Piken borderlands tonight where we faced enemy forces 2x-3x our size, had to rely on pugs keeping them busy while we punched through them with melee.

Both Gandara and Augury has a tendancy to scatter fast if they loose the twice outmanning edge, when they could have turned the battle easily so many times :/

in WvW

Posted by: Cornholio.1567

Cornholio.1567

NIcely done Gandara.. Were very nice night cap you did there.. Did you get a night caping guild transfered to you this match??

Well played

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Thats our term! :O You STOLE it. Filthy tourist

Lets not cry nightcap guys, we have a substantial day cap that they don’t have(even though the patch kinda screwed it today), so grats to Gandara for playing the points game better than us this week. Had some excellent fights, and hoping for more of the same next week. Hoping to see less blobs as well, but meh, that may be a hopeless venture Bring on next week.

Hehe that patch screwed us too, lost hills because of it :x

Stole your term!? I was merely using it. From hence forth I shall say, ’Le Monobus (All rights to Piken Square Term Creation Incorporated?)

No we didn’t get a night cap guild, our Primetimers stayed on longer. Thats how it has always been when Gandara found it a necessity to match a substantial night force. (I.e Fort Ranik back in the day)

Also lets be honest AR, you guys were the nasty nightcappers last week :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: vex.3482

vex.3482

nice fights all, this is 1st win in T3 for us and it was close
tbh I thought we will end up second be we managed to pull it off… gz gandara!

meh

in WvW

Posted by: SabreWalrus.8647

SabreWalrus.8647

Well gg, been a close week

Also ty to all AR and Gand who were on ARBL fighting between Lake & Hills just now. Scnd were on a rampage.

Zacharus, Warrior.
Second Law.

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

Well gg, been a close week

Also ty to all AR and Gand who were on ARBL fighting between Lake & Hills just now. Scnd were on a rampage.

Nice battles to end the week!

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Let none say we don’t take that rock srs bsns!

Attachments:

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: thihihi.9451

thihihi.9451

LLoantix, stop whispering enemies, you’ll get us all killed >.> Anyways, good commanding, farming ar was fun :P
Btw, in the picture you can clearly see that your pet is a pigeon.

Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Gandara have certainly improved a lot from our first match up, well done on the win this week

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in WvW

Immolator.5640

Some of the people crying night cap and blobbing in this thread make me sick with their hyprocrisy.

AR crying night cap?
Piken crying blobbing and Lower pop server? (the entire 3guilds for every 1 of ours and most fights including those figures, essentially hand-holding their way to victory? There’s a few good guilds on Piken, but I have no respect for those who practice this and have such a hypocritical attitude)

AR has Tz capping through the night, Piken has many guild’s capping at 8am, and are a more WvW orientated server, less queues means more room for guild groups, better coordination, allies and handholding oppurtunities etc.

I’d probably misss some out, but HoB, VII, GG are probably the only main Piken guilds I hold any respect for atm…

All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Endemonadia.8593

Lets not cry nightcap guys, we have a substantial day cap that they don’t have(even though the patch kinda screwed it today),

Ok lets explain this in more detail….

Piken loses at night because we have no players who play at that time, thats 100% connected to us being a low population realm. Right now for example we r running +10pts and ev ery single map we are Outmanned… showing loud and clear we are ounumbered.

Daytime we have very even numbers of players on 2 or maybe 3 of the maps and whenever its even teams we generally win… like i said before, is this not showing we r losing the WvW points game only due to low population?

Well that’s when you step up the game and get better at dealing with zergs

Is this comment for real?

As far as i can see whenever the teams are equal size we almost always win… the zerg monsters are AR who will ONLY ever attack when they outnumber thier opposition. And when they have equal or less numbers they hide in their forts and build an enormous amount of Seige.

Gandara r defenitiely better organised and have better zergs but again, we rarley lose in an even numbers fight.

Il stand by my point that we are losing this tier fight to lack of realm population and not to skill of play.

Well your realm only won this week due to the massive points collecting over night when Piken sit on around zero. U didnt win cos of skill of play and beat Piken out in the field… im not trying to be offensive just ive got the balls to say it how it is…

All the guilds u list as v good on Piken only play primetime and r never online after midnight, and as far as i know theyr enot online before 7pm.

Piken has many guild’s capping at 8am, and are a more WvW orientated server, less queues means more room for guild groups, better coordination, allies and handholding oppurtunities etc.

this i actually agree with to some extent but its still far from whats actually happening on Piken right now.

Even at primetime we have 2 of the 4 maps which are pretty much Outmanned for Piken throughout. yes we dont have ques so guilds can get in, but we dont have enough guilds to play on all the maps. Anyone can login whenever they like at any time pretty much… thats actually a disadvantage when u cant fill up all 4 maps with enough players to be compeitive on all…

We just play hard on 2 maps and leave the other 2 alone pretty much.

At the end of the day im not blaming AR or Gandara for Piken situation im just explainnig that the current scores is in no way a true reflection of the real WvW skill of the players in this matchup. Theres nothing we can do about the current points model in WvW

(edited by Endemonadia.8593)

in WvW

Centrix.4065

The irony…

First complain about the queues, then when there are little queues people complain too… Please for the love of anything, just stop making excuses everyone, it won’t improve the opponents opinion about us, it only makes you/us look like a bunch of babies. (just like how all of you think your opponents are a bunch of whiners and QQers, they think the same about you)

Stop blaming others and do some self-reflection, it’s the only way to improve yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

I must admit, this matchup is really fun for me, as being on piken. especially now there is still culling you know, charging into an enemy zerg badged, so they think there’s a culled zerg so they run, lol

and really augury, you made my day when you placed the treb right in front of the SM gate (see the added screenshot)

so beware, when you see a long guardian charge into you… its me…

Attachments:

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

(edited by Vayle.7964)

in WvW

Posted by: Areneys.2940

Areneys.2940

Does Gandara or AR plan on making Bay on Piken BL wide open from every side? :P

[VII] – Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

We wanted to organize an open house. Bay was so closed that some people never saw the inside. So that was the occazion. I hope you enjoy our free loot bag (don’t forget to send us some gold for our repair)

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in WvW

Immolator.5640

Piken has many guild’s capping at 8am, and are a more WvW orientated server, less queues means more room for guild groups, better coordination, allies and handholding oppurtunities etc.

this i actually agree with to some extent but its still far from whats actually happening on Piken right now.

Even at primetime we have 2 of the 4 maps which are pretty much Outmanned for Piken throughout. yes we dont have ques so guilds can get in, but we dont have enough guilds to play on all the maps. Anyone can login whenever they like at any time pretty much… thats actually a disadvantage when u cant fill up all 4 maps with enough players to be compeitive on all…

We just play hard on 2 maps and leave the other 2 alone pretty much.

At the end of the day im not blaming AR or Gandara for Piken situation im just explainnig that the current scores is in no way a true reflection of the real WvW skill of the players in this matchup. Theres nothing we can do about the current points model in WvW

I wouldn’t go anywhere near as far as to say you only have 2 maps covered :P I can’t remember exactly now, but for the past week you’ve had Augury Border painted. completely yours or mostly yours come primetime, GBL was having problems, my guild rolled out on AR to find XT and VII there, managed to wrestle Hills off them eventually. Piken had Dius I believe, they told me they were fighting guild groups as well, can’t remember exactly which. EBG never changes dramatically, but as far as BLs go you definitely had them all covered, as far as I can tell, whenever we play at our primtimes you have every map covered with multiple guild groups -.- don’t tell me you only have 2 maps covered :P

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

LLoantix, stop whispering enemies, you’ll get us all killed.

that call on the AR zerg surely worked, when HoB wiped AR, Gandara almost wiped HoB and Rahkesh, me and pugs wiped Gandara. only if gandara wouldn’t have attacked us from behind a seccond time…

oh, and Lloantix, thanks for the lootbags we gained there because of that call XD got a rare there

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]