Gates of Madness

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Baronessvonbaugh.2165

Baronessvonbaugh.2165

I wish the developers would stop pairing us up with GoM. I found out that the players are on nearly 24 hrs nonstop. When are we able to turn the tide with those kind of figures. Stop pairing us up with them. Start pairing them up with DR and EB instead of us (Eredon Terrace Boarderlands). We should be paired with a compliment that is comparative with our number of players on-line. Right now we are severely outnumbered. I still think a balance system where the same amount of players play at a given time and others wait until their is an opening.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Ya. I’m a little tired of dominating our recent match ups as well.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Grav.3568

Grav.3568

I wish the developers would stop pairing us up with GoM. I found out that the players are on nearly 24 hrs nonstop. When are we able to turn the tide with those kind of figures. Stop pairing us up with them. Start pairing them up with DR and EB instead of us (Eredon Terrace Boarderlands).

Yes because clearly Ehmry Bay is a match for Gates of BLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOBLOB

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Has GoM gotten a lot of transfers? Or are the other servers in taht tier just losing population? When I was on GoM WvW was nearing extinction on that server.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: NotKalkz.1286

NotKalkz.1286

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/history/43

you’ve got three easy matchups and already raging ?

lol

Kalkz

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Mercer.5307

Mercer.5307

Yeah, kinda sucks being put against GoM. ET, EBay, and Kaineng just don’t have the numbers to compete. Devona’s Rest could probably hold their own, but they actually SLEEP. lol No hate towards GoM but they have a much more active night crew than the aforementioned servers.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Has GoM gotten a lot of transfers? Or are the other servers in taht tier just losing population? When I was on GoM WvW was nearing extinction on that server.

The only recent transfers we got is the handful of RISE members that came back from an extended vacation on SBI. I think the population discrepancy is just a combination of the other servers losing people and/or general disinterest in WvW until the season starts.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Pick me! I’ll trade you match ups. I like fighting GoM and I like being outnumbered

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

RISE and RUN came back to GoM, you should come back too shadow !!!

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

No ET just whine, stop hiding in towers and learn to fight without letting your night crew get all your points via PvD.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

No ET just whine, stop hiding in towers and learn to fight without letting your night crew get all your points via PvD.

shhh don’t give out their secret

or they’ll claim to wipe our 40 man zerg again they even have pictures of killing that 7 man karma train

lower tier math is awesome!

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: DaMikenatr.7041

DaMikenatr.7041

We don’t really like a lot of these recent match-ups either. Don’t get me wrong, I love fighting a lot of your players, but the populations are just too drastically different. I’m hoping a lot of people will take advantage of the free transfers to give you the population so that we can get some more even fights because you have good players. Regardless, best of luck out there.

Tsyborg – human guardian – commander
Vicious Instinct [VI]

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Crunk n monkey.3749

Crunk n monkey.3749

We got a huge OCX transfer from Arborstone, look out for Jiggle Your Wiggles [wigg].

That 15 minute fight inside ET garrison between ET and [ASH} was epic. Hopefully that fight sets the pace for the rest of week.

Ascended Phoenix [ASH] – Gates of Madness

(edited by Crunk n monkey.3749)

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

People are complaining about us? LOL

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Crakataka.1370

Crakataka.1370

yeah Wiggs that fight was nonstop epicness lol. want more of those fights to come.

as to complaining for a whoopin in wvw just sounds funny to me. u should direct that anger at us in the battlefield instead of ranting

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Nah, GoM beats the t8 servers pretty much by default and is one of the strongest t7 servers (probably the strongest). GoM still gets stomped when they move into t6 lol, not many transfers as far as I can tell.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Spartan.3014

Spartan.3014

ART <3s u…. ;D

The One Spartan – Norn Guardian – (ART) Guild
Commander/Guild Leader in WuvWuv
GoMination

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

No, you stay down in your little hole.

They need the easy wins to move up, so we can finally tear them down.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

GoM hasn’t gotten any new recent transfers. Our commanders and players often stay up all night to compensate for our lack of OCX and SEA time coverage, and it’s clear that it pays off. That being said, we’re not much better. The Glicko system obviously hasn’t worked and has paired us with 2 lower tier servers each week for the past 3.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Mercer.5307

Mercer.5307

Sad part about it is, with GoM facing the lower tier servers it’s just a massacre. We don’t have the numbers to compete with that. MAYBE during prime time we do, but that doesn’t last long. We actually went head to head in Stonemist yesterday and it was great, but that was about the only time we were evenly matched up.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

Thanks, but no thanks. Although I miss some of you guys from the old days, I am more than happy with my current home. Was just curious.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Thanks, but no thanks. Although I miss some of you guys from the old days, I am more than happy with my current home. Was just curious.

Awe, that makes me sad

Kit and some others are still on IOJ but about 15 or more RUN came back to GoM and merged into RISE, the roamers on other servers are a lot more skilled down lower tiers and don’t run and rally 5 people 1st like they did in mid tier lol

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Voonith.2561

Voonith.2561

Yeah a few of us stay up all night to help keep active, but we really do struggle at NA mornings. We have gained some, but we’ve lost some as well. A few of our WvW guilds have also been working harder getting more active members to join and participate.

Sad part about it is, with GoM facing the lower tier servers it’s just a massacre. We don’t have the numbers to compete with that. MAYBE during prime time we do, but that doesn’t last long. We actually went head to head in Stonemist yesterday and it was great, but that was about the only time we were evenly matched up.

GoM really sympathize with people who feel that way because we are constantly outnumbered when we’re fighting half the servers in t6, so we understand how it feels. We all just want good balanced competition also, but until we get more participation coverage around the clock to help keep us in t6, we’re always going be tossing back and forth between t6 and t7. And, until that happens, we’ll be struggling in t6 and destroying while we’re in t7.

All’s fair in love and Wuv.
[ART] Gate of Madness

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum