Gates of Madness

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Davion.8754

Davion.8754

Nice exploiting 5 mins ago in Sea of Sorrows map. Way to somehow get the orb without attacking/taking Dreadfall Bay and then super speed running from Dreadfall to Shadaran Hills in ~7 seconds.

Oh nice you just did the exact same thing in Gates of Madness.

Way to take 2 orcs in ~10mins lolol.

Im sorry you cant take the one in Tarnished since you dont have a keep there right now.

Hope you get enjoy the ban.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Celata.7859

Celata.7859

I saw this as well, could have sworn I saw them in the sky somehow. (Was swimming in the lake in the middle when orb went zooming by faster than a jet.)

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

Yeah. Orb magically disappears from the most fortified keep on the map and moves across half the map in less then a dozen seconds. Pitiful.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Onkarunseen.6859

Onkarunseen.6859

Hey guys, GoM player here if any of you guys saw the orb coming back to your keep, that was me returning it. Just so you know all the players on GoM do not condone this persons behavior, and that is why i returned it. This happened to us vs Yaks Bend as well. Yaks Bend had a fly hacker. Its everywhere, its frustrating and it needs to stop.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Arkard.3970

Thank you Onkarunseen. Unfortunately, the hacker broke the altar so we’re bit screwed…

Edit: If you could report him that’d be even better.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

(edited by Arkard.3970)

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Onkarunseen.6859

Onkarunseen.6859

Ya people in my guild reported the person on GoM borderlands, im not sure who did it on Sea of Sorrows. Ya the altars are broken so i guess they have to reset but i didnt want to have the orb sitting in our keep when we didnt actually get it. I think someone should do that on SoS borderlands as well.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: omgwtfbbq.5374

omgwtfbbq.5374

I am on GoM, and this is completely unacceptable. This sort of low play makes me not want to touch WvW ever again. We are already classified as the cheater world and I fear it is only going to get worse with everyone grouping against us. Totally sucks how it only takes a few people to ruin it for everyone.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Tarnished Coast here. If this is true, I don’t know what to say. Nor do I know what to do to help. I suppose if a lot of us report this, they could reset orbs?

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Arkard.3970

We just lost another orb…. and coincidentally, this coincides with a big push on Dreaming Bay. Let me just say, that regardless of who did it, this pisses people off, and if there is any reason to absolutely ban against a a server and crush them to the point we’re spawn camping, this is it. I do appreciate the people on GoM who are aghast at this, but this kind of behavior will paint a huge target on your server in the future.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Gradius.1462

Gradius.1462

This sort of thing is unacceptable. Everyone should report this type of behavior so those involved get what they deserve.

Lord Gradius Nashar || The Chosen [CHSN] || Tarnished Coast
http://thechosenguild.net

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Davion.8754

Davion.8754

I feel bad for most of the people on GoM that are not doing this crap.

This should not be hard for Anet to track and get to the bottom of.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

I suppose we can do our best, particularly on the GoM side to identify who is doing this or to see if it is a particular guild? Obviously, we don’t want to hold the entire guild culpable without full knowledge but we could somehow communicate with their leader.

Meanwhile, I’ll try to get the message to TC about this. Again, not sure about what we can do but if we’re vigilant, we might be able to help and keep an eye out for any other exploiters.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: mcl.9240

mcl.9240

When I saw we were matched with GoM this week, this is exactly the sort of thing I was afraid was going to happen, after hearing about it happening in prior matches with GoM.

I know it’s not all of GoM doing it, but if you folks on that server would please repeatedly and massively report whoever IS doing it, I think the entire GW2 playerbase would very much appreciate it.

Report it in game, AND send email to exploits@arena.net about the person(s).

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Arkard.3970

Oh hey, we just lost the orb AGAIN in GoM borderlands. Funny stuff. Go from 3 orbs —> none and cost us about 100 points per tick while we deal with the chaos. Hacker(s) has/have broken every kitten altar so even if we get the orb back, we cant use it.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Soma.1806

Soma.1806

Yup, pretty lame.

Now that the hacker stole it from both keeps, we can’t even take the orb because there are no altars left. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Dwok Immortalus.2763

Dwok Immortalus.2763

Yep. All SoS/TC altars are busted. Not possible to cap orbs anymore.

Dwok, the Undying
Support Warrior of Defiance[RUN]
Sanctum of Rall Server

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: JonoVision.4985

JonoVision.4985

Hacker stole the orbs from our keeps breaking the alter’s which means we can’t get our orbs back. What’s the point of WvW if hacks can ruin it….

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

If you’re tired of all these hacker rejects come to Isle of Janthir, we do things the right way.

CD

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Ya i saw it happen, completely garbage, posted a bug report after the first one and then the second one… hopefully they do something about this.
Was in guild Sanctified Wrath, GoM server.

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Lorellindil.2416

Lorellindil.2416

It’s not just about the orb being gone. All the other altars are shattered, so even if we were to just legitimately take it back, there’s no place to put it. For the rest of the match, it is for all intents and purposes theirs.

This needs to be addressed. Not just for an answer to the hacker and his actions, but for a current solution to the current match that is going on. Even if it’s just to repair the altars, that’s something that makes WvW worth playing right now.

Attachments:

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Xercisis.9768

Xercisis.9768

Nice, glad to hear the people hacking dont support it but are reaping the benefit. I hope arenanet gets a grip on this quick, two hacked altars and no way to get the orb.

well played….not

Xercisis, Guild Leader of Defiance(RUN)
Sanctum of Rall

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Carina.8395

Carina.8395

Saw it happening too.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Nakloryn.6320

Nakloryn.6320

Tarnished Coast here. Have been present for both hackings from our keeps. And now we have no Altars in our keeps and they brokwe one in theirs already so by default GoM gets buff from orb because no where to bring it. This is unacceptable and needs to be looked at and reset altars before match ends.

Brailyn-80 Ranger
Bromyl~80 Engineer
SoR-Defiance [RUN]

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Cayden.4587

Cayden.4587

Gates of Madness hacked out the orbs and broke the altars at all of all the keeps in their homeland this means that they will by default get the orb bonus from this borderlands because we have no place to put the orb.

In addition they also managed to trigger the Guild Claimer exploit at Garrison where the guild claimer has the Determination buff non-stop even without the orb. Please reset the altars and punish Gates of Madness.

Attachments:

Back to Planetside 2 beta. Where 500 v 500 v 500 happens everyday with no invisible armies.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Cayden.4587

Cayden.4587

Better view of the screenshot of hacker…

Attachments:

Back to Planetside 2 beta. Where 500 v 500 v 500 happens everyday with no invisible armies.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Dwok Immortalus.2763

Dwok Immortalus.2763

Every altar I’ve checked:

:/

Attachments:

Dwok, the Undying
Support Warrior of Defiance[RUN]
Sanctum of Rall Server

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Lathalshal.7831

Lathalshal.7831

9/29/12 the Orb of Power has been taken from a fully upgraded keep EH, and also from DB. Both alters were smashed and now the Orb was “Flown” to godsword by a GOM toon, where it rests now. As a result GOM will get the 1 orb bonus all week, and because it was also done to Garrison they will get 25 free points all week as the garrison Commander is invulnerable. Nice way to cheat. It is sad to see Gates of Madness doing this. If the Gates of Madness people are serrious about getting the hacker out turn him in to the GM’s through report a bug, otherwise your just as guilty as he due to your inaction.

Amoral ~ Guardian
Defiance [RUN] ~ Officer
Commander on SoR

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: wicket.2485

wicket.2485

The player from [SW] was teleporting everywhere and stole the orb twice from unbreached keeps. This player has been blatantly hacking for too long. GMs or Kittens please help.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

You look at this and you gotta ask how desperate those player must feel against TC and SoS.

EDIT: Can we communicate with this guild at all? See if this is an individual act or something on the part of the guild?

(edited by Sharpclaw.7510)

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Arkard.3970

To lighten up the mood for my TC buddies, “roleplayers don’t hack in a fantasy game, it’s ooc!”

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Gomly.6128

Gomly.6128

Way to take 2 orcs in ~10mins lolol.

Those poor orcs.

Why does nobody ever think of the orcs?

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Deya.3796

Deya.3796

How can they punish a whole server becaus eof 1 hacker?

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

Although, to darken the mood, if these players wanted to call down the hammer on them, I think this sealed the deal.

How can they punish a whole server becaus eof 1 hacker?

They shouldn’t. The should try to reset orbs and altars and then punish the player in question.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Deya.3796

GoM barly has any players at all sinc ehtye xfered because of the hacker doing this. the hacker is acualy killing GoM instead of helping it

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Shredicus.8706

Shredicus.8706

Same person has been doing it every time. Some female human theif from Sanctified Wrath guild.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Deya.3796

GoM doesnt have alote of Guilds in WvW Mostly Totn and PWN never seen Sanctified Wrath must be a small guild so they could find them fast i hope

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: orci.5019

orci.5019

This is exactly how GoM managed to edge out Yak’s Bend for second place in last week matches. Constant orb stealing all week. The worst part is the GMs have done nothing to resolve this in the 1+ week it’s been happening.

Server: Yak’s Bend.
Main: Hunter.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Deya.3796

Yaks Bend Hacked Orbs too orci in their match with BG and GoM

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: zerofaults.6192

zerofaults.6192

Had the Orb taken from Tarnished Coast Garrison a couple of minutes ago by a GoM fly hacker. Kind of getting disgusting now, maybe Anet needs to develop some dirty code to catch people at elevations or check the status on a keep before releasing the orb. All doors up and all guards, probably shouldn’t release the orb.

GoM is becoming the international GW2 hacker server huh

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

Tarnished Coast player here and Co-Guild Leader of TSL. It’s pretty disappointing that after having successfully taken the orb ourselves and then defended it for several hours that such a thing exists. I’m hoping that the GM’s can track who the last person was that took the Orb is and then perma ban them.

This is not something that TSL or anyone on Tarnished Coast condones. And I am glad to see that members of GoM as disappointed as we are. I’d rather come in last than cheat.

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: omgwtfbbq.5374

omgwtfbbq.5374

I agree that the person responsible should be immediately banned, but some suggesting the that entire server be punished? That is just ridiculous. I really like the guild I’m in on GoM, but I can’t stay in a doomed server. I should have transferred during the first week after this happened the first time…

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Lymain.6723

Lymain.6723

Wow, this a common thing and the GMs have done nothing about it? No response from ANet? Unbelievable…

[AS] Tarnished Coast

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

Certainly doesn’t make this any more permissible than that instance. Although I hope that’s not what you were implying anyway.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

mcl.9240

Guess there’s no point continuing to play in the TC/GoM/SoS WvWvW at all the rest of the week.

Good game, GoM. Good game. I know it’s not all of you, but until something is done about the people hacking on your server, I sincerely hope never to be matched up with GoM again.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

Well, I don’t know about giving up. Bot SoS and TC are clearly the superior forces (although some Gates forces have done well and I’d be remiss to ignore them). Unless this hacker has a way to magically kill Lords and take positions from under people, this is still a fight that their server is going to have to push uphill in.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

mcl.9240

Well, I don’t know about giving up. Bot SoS and TC are clearly the superior forces (although some Gates forces have done well and I’d be remiss to ignore them). Unless this hacker has a way to magically kill Lords and take positions from under people, this is still a fight that their server is going to have to push uphill in.

If it’s the hack people have seen in the past, the person or people can fly, they’re invulnerable, they have every buff it’s possible to have, they have ridiculous speed, and they can kill anyone they want at will, player or NPC.

So yes, they have the ability to more or less magically kill Lords. Game over.

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Deya.3796

Certainly doesn’t make this any more permissible than that instance. Although I hope that’s not what you were implying anyway.

it doesnt i was just repleying to orci.5019 that since the Yaks want to call us hackers they should call them selfs it too since they too hacked

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

Still not sure why they havent fixed the orbs at least, or remove the bonus till this kitten is fix’d

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: JonoVision.4985

JonoVision.4985

Now GOM has all 3 Orbs and are now doing very well in WvW. How is this fair Anet?

Gates of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: wicket.2485

wicket.2485

It hasn’t been fixed yet. Please get the kitten on the road.