Get rid of stupid rally mechanics in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Sick of these ambient creatures messing up fights and people rallying of wildlife in wvw. Make the wildlife friendly already please……

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Well ambient creatures are white creatures that get one shot. Not once have I every rallied of an ambient creature and pretty sure that is not possible. I will say that I do rally off of other creatures and its usually when I’m in an outnumbered fight and well the enemies are just spamming skills and I focus the creature.

Some people hate the rally mechanics as is but I like it. If I’m able to rally off a creature it is more the other players fault for spamming skills when these creatures are around instead of going in for the stomp. Some classes downed skills are more OP but even after I’ve downed players and they rally off a creature, I have no problem downing them again and getting the stomp off.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I think it would be funny if they made it when you are in your downed state your health dropped 10% faster for each friendly nearby. Dont get downed in your zerg you will die right away!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

So make range bomb comply deadly? You do understand what your asking for if there no rally mechanics all in dmg wins. Just images how ranges only wvw would become. Having rally or the ability to banner ppl lets melee play a roll in both having an out from all in dmg giving them time and ranges to get in and at the same time it lets melee fill a full downing roll of making sure the down stay down.

As for having mobs most of the time they are not near objectives so fighting by mobs is an odd chose for a driver to chose.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I agree rally sucks and rallying off an animal is even worse. I would love all the wildlife in WvW to become friendly.

The worst thing is when a Doe runs into the middle of and starts attacking this giant group of people with bombs and guns and magic going off everywhere. Just dumb.

in WvW

Posted by: Phuriok.9307

Phuriok.9307

I agree rally sucks and rallying off an animal is even worse. I would love all the wildlife in WvW to become friendly.

The worst thing is when a Doe runs into the middle of and starts attacking this giant group of people with bombs and guns and magic going off everywhere. Just dumb.

So you have a hard time believing in an aggressive doe, but you don’t have an issue with magic, guns, and bombs in the same area? Logic for the win

~ Phuriok
Commander, Guild Leader of [Epic] Muffins
DragonBrand for life

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So you have a hard time believing in an aggressive doe, but you don’t have an issue with magic, guns, and bombs in the same area? Logic for the win

Magic, guns and bombs are internally consistent. Aggressive attacking doe’s in the midst of all that are not.

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Aggressively attacking does are fine.

Suicidal does that charge into a fight with explosions going everywhere just because it was grazed, well, it’s just kinda silly. If anything, they should run!

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Nah, everyone should focus the doe, that’s good eating!

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Phuriok.9307

Aggressively attacking does are fine.

Suicidal does that charge into a fight with explosions going everywhere just because it was grazed, well, it’s just kinda silly. If anything, they should run!

Like how they tend to run away from a car on a dark road? Oh wait… there’s that saying like a deer in the headlights.

~ Phuriok
DragonBrand for life

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Well, that’s because they freeze up and a complete lack of ability to gauage safe reaction times, not because of a suicidal frenzy. But maybe there should be less bright attacks in this game.

Think of the deer. Wait no, I hate deer.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Phuriok.9307

Well, that’s because they freeze up and a complete lack of ability to gauage safe reaction times, not because of a suicidal frenzy. But maybe there should be less bright attacks in this game.

Think of the deer. Wait no, I hate deer.

Yasss! this guy gets it

~ Phuriok
DragonBrand for life