Gift of Heroes

Gift of Heroes

in WvW

Posted by: Felipe.1807

Felipe.1807

So few years ago, we had the WvW Tournaments, which by the placement of your server, would award you with some number of WvW Tournament Claim Tickets. My server got placed on 1ยบ so I got a good number of Tickets to spend, got myself some nice Mistforged weapons…but I still got some Tickets left, not enough to buy another weapon, so I decided to wait till the next Tournament to get enough Tickets for the exchange…but years passed and we didnt had any sign of the Tournament cominback, so just decided to take 2 Hero weapons, considering that i would be able to upgrade then to Mistforged by using the Gift Of Heroes.
Okay the new patch hit, and now I discover that could have saved those tickets to exchange for the new armor pieces, got little angry and all, but whatever, i though that would be able to finally upgrade my hero axe and trident to mistforge, but surprise, the item Gift of Heroes is not available to sell.
I am wondering what Anet have so say about this, honestly i am hoping that they refund me my tickets or at very least introduce this item back.

Gift of Heroes

in WvW

Posted by: CattivoUomo.7198

CattivoUomo.7198

By unlocking the hero weapon, you can now earn skirmish tickets at a max of 175 per week which can then be used to buy the mistforged hero weapons for 350 tickets and I think memories of battle.

Gift of Heroes

in WvW

Posted by: CattivoUomo.7198

CattivoUomo.7198

Also, there is a WvW reward track that you can work on to get the hero weapons first. I had the same thought as you when I saw the changes and someone else pointed this out to me. It will take much time to get them all but at least now we have a way to work on it.

Gift of Heroes

in WvW

Posted by: Felipe.1807

Felipe.1807

Also, there is a WvW reward track that you can work on to get the hero weapons first. I had the same thought as you when I saw the changes and someone else pointed this out to me. It will take much time to get them all but at least now we have a way to work on it.

Yes, i am aware of that…but the old system, you would buy the Mystforged and get both versions…Mystforged was around 300 tickets, and Hero was 200, but to transform to Mystforged you would have to spend a extra 100, so in the end you would pay the same price.
But right now, i dont have this option, what I have is just 2 useless rare weapons taking space on my bank that i can no longer upgrade. Anet should have told us that the old system would no longer be supported and we should think twice before spending the tickets, so my demand still stay, or they give me my tickets back(they can erase the weapons, they are still in my bank) or they introduce the Gift of Heroes at vendor for resonable price, after all i am a old vet from WvW and according to some people here on foruns i deserve some privalages and extra rewards.

Gift of Heroes

in WvW

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I’ve got 15 of the Rare weapons in my bank. XD I’m still holding onto them just in case ANet brings this item back, but I’m not holding my breath.