Cool new WvW feature?

Attachments:

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Nope… That’s old already…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
MĂ«rcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Jumping into citadel*

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Exploit into citadel*

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: Crius.5487

Crius.5487

There’s a spot on the east side you can jump right up. I wouldn’t really complain about people going into your citadel, they can’t do damage so it’s free bags.

Jade Quarry since Beta

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: Phule.1968

Phule.1968

There’s a spot on the east side you can jump right up. I wouldn’t really complain about people going into your citadel, they can’t do damage so it’s free bags.

Well that’s true when it comes to players but if you park any golems in citadel they’re still vulnerable to damage as they don’t get the invulnerability buff.

Where’s my X-ray goggles when I need em?

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It’s not a big deal besides the golem thing, so they could either just make the npcs/golems invul too or prevent this from happening.

Of course, they don’t care much like the other many, many more severe exploits or whatnot.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

This is still something I’m itching to do. It should be a end of the week thing or certainly been a seasons reward!

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Oh, for the Golems… learn to where to park them. Legendary defenders still rip apart players in an instant.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Glitching into Citadel?

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Oh, for the Golems… learn to where to park them. Legendary defenders still rip apart players in an instant.

Ah, except you’re forgetting the infamous Dragun Knight incident of Season 2 where he built a treb inside our spawn (don’t ask me how) and destroyed all of our omegas parked at the back of cita.

We have since learned to hide them… elsewhere.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari