Gold League: SoR Loses to TC?

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

We’re very used to buy more guilds when having a hard game fought against us.

I fixed your post a little, now it’s shorter and easier to understand.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

If it takes SoR to drop a tier to regroup and come back so be it, if we do drop down, BG will have nothing to do in WvW, before the season stated the battles where great, JQ can maybe push BG for a few days, but TC, ( who will likely replace us in T1 ) I doubt would have the power/numbers to compete against BG week in week out, yes TC is beating SoR this week, but im guessing there putting in mega hours to keep that small 8-10k lead, because they can maybe steal 3rd place overall, so good for them if they can get that, it also makes sense for JQ to want TC to take 2nd this week, as it will all but make it that JQ will take 2nd overall.

Correct TC lacks the SEA guilds to compete with t1. Without IRON SoR is lacking. Their NA is not as dominate. We have been beating them during Oceanic and EU times most days. Everyone is playing since it is a holiday weekend and the match-up is close.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

(edited by Ulion.5476)

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Maybe you didn’t, but many of your server mates did stop showing up and are continuing not to show up. We saw your WvW population two weeks prior to leagues and it was certainly more than what we saw during leagues. Combined with the fact that you should’ve gained more players due to achievement hunters, it’s pretty clear that a lot of WvWers from your server stopped showing up.

You underestimate your own growth and that of JQ.

Maybe you overestimate your own strength. Your server lost a significant number of people during this season. It’s a real shame IRON left SoR – they were one of your pillars of strength. It’s pretty clear when you’re losing to TC this week.

I’m very clear on where BG stands right now. I’m also aware on where JQ roughly stands compared to us. Perhaps you need to stop drinking Indo’s kool-aid. Your server is in a rough position and you need to shed your pride and rebuild your strength or slide down a tier or two (if that’s what’s needed to strengthen your core, hopefully not). Stating otherwise is just ignorant.

We were roughly equal in numbers just before leagues and it showed the last time we had that 3 way T1 fight two weeks before leagues, so it’s pretty clear to everyone that a lot of SoR stopped showing up.

We were roughly equal in numbers just before leagues and that’s why we(BG) recruited more guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

For the first time in a ling time I had the outmanned buff during NA primetime (SoR). Having outmanned at 1030 EST should be enough of a sign that SoR is in a predicament at the moment. I have a feeling TC is going to move up to tier 1 soon.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

Maybe you didn’t, but many of your server mates did stop showing up and are continuing not to show up. We saw your WvW population two weeks prior to leagues and it was certainly more than what we saw during leagues. Combined with the fact that you should’ve gained more players due to achievement hunters, it’s pretty clear that a lot of WvWers from your server stopped showing up.

Maybe you overestimate your own strength. Your server lost a significant number of people during this season. It’s a real shame IRON left SoR – they were one of your pillars of strength. It’s pretty clear when you’re losing to TC this week.

I’m very clear on where BG stands right now. I’m also aware on where JQ roughly stands compared to us. Perhaps you need to stop drinking Indo’s kool-aid. Your server is in a rough position and you need to shed your pride and rebuild your strength or slide down a tier or two (if that’s what’s needed to strengthen your core, hopefully not). Stating otherwise is just ignorant.

We were roughly equal in numbers just before leagues and it showed the last time we had that 3 way T1 fight two weeks before leagues, so it’s pretty clear to everyone that a lot of SoR stopped showing up.

Stopped showing up? That was Bg’s fault for chasing away our pve/fair weather players (our core remained). Renting a guild during the season who basically had no organized guild to fight against and thus flipping t3 structures. There goes 50% of the wvw population.

Our record the past 10 months should show what is really important to us rallians. Go tell EU servers to care about ppt and you’ll get the same answer.

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

But BG was winning before ZDS got there…

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

For the first time in a ling time I had the outmanned buff during NA primetime (SoR). Having outmanned at 1030 EST should be enough of a sign that SoR is in a predicament at the moment. I have a feeling TC is going to move up to tier 1 soon.

Nope. We still outnumber TC by a lot as proved in our previous match. Don’t let the scores this week fool you – that’s all JQ’s doing. (Mind you TC is fighting hard to keep their lead, so they deserve it.)

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in WvW

Samhayn.2385

But BG was winning before ZDS got there…

yes they did, but adding a guild that could take things with out resistance just cemented it. BG earned first no doubt and grats to them. Yet at the same time having leagues reinforce the glaring issues with coverage wars all we are getting is fairweather people leaving wvw in droves and I beleave you will see even more stacking post season and definitely if we have another season with out a radical change to the way scoring works.

in WvW

Samhayn.2385

Nope. We still outnumber TC by a lot as proved in our previous match. Don’t let the scores this week fool you – that’s all JQ’s doing. (Mind you TC is fighting hard to keep their lead, so they deserve it.)

when we fight any match up that is Jq/bg + TC we will be the punching bags. This alone will push us down a tier and we will flip flop with TC. You can see it this week. I have on more then one occasion seen JQ and TC bypass each other to go for us. Maybe it has to do with the leagues or forum warriors or some other reason but SoR has done very little to make friends amongst other servers.

in WvW

Balefire.7592

While I agree with everything you’ve stated, the fact remains that TC can’t overwhelm SoR alone. As far as flip-flopping, that would happen anyway due to the matchmaking system having extra randomization, so that’s kind of moot.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

You referred to the beginning of leagues before Iron and DIE left. DIE are coming back but yes it clear we are well below BG and JQ NOW. As for losing to TC its for a couple of reasons that I won’t go into because the trolls will accuse SOR yet again of making excuses. You will note that we beat TC by a fair margin last week.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

SoR has a significant SEA advantage that is being nullified by JQ’s SEA. In a straight matchup (like last week’s SoR/TC/Mag) the SEA advantage alone will almost ensure SoR the win. TC is rallying hard and playing our hearts out this week (it’s like the first time in half a year or so that we’ve had a reason to play for ppt) but there are also many circumstances that are allowing the current score to happen.

SoR might be weakened, but they are by no means T2. If SoR loses their competitiveness in T1 it’ll be a terrible state for both T1 and T2, because T1 becomes a 2-horse race with SoR/TC taking turns losing, while T2 will be dominated by whoever drops that week.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I play on SOR and I don’t really care. The fights are good and we will beat the crud out of TC when they don’t get helped by JQ. I have to give tc credit for the win. However, it’s kinda sad to see groups of thieves from both JQ and TC roaming and ganking together without fighting each other.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

I play on SOR and I don’t really care. The fights are good and we will beat the crud out of TC when they don’t get helped by JQ. I have to give tc credit for the win. However, it’s kinda sad to see groups of thieves from both JQ and TC roaming and ganking together without fighting each other.

Aren’t you a godly thief? Step up. If SoR didn’t want to be 2v1’d they shouldn’t have been out and making enemies for the past year.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

There’s a sentiment on JQ that SoR threw week 1 via all-out 2v1 to force us into 3rd place that week, and JQ is trying to bury SoR this week to kick them out of the top 3 as payback.

Ensign, are you from Guru gw1? Savage ?

Anyway on topic, I’m not JQ perspective, rather TC.

Coming into the week, I would have expected this, I mean 2v1 JQ week 1 … and I doubt many would have forgotten. Coupled with the forum drama and everythign how it played out between SoR and ZDs/IRON conflicts.

On TC we figured as much may happen, and knew our position meant if there was any opportunity that could arise to take advantage of .. it was now. This week was the most critical week for our guilds to push. And we still will. Mainly because as a community, striving for a goal has helped. And it helped our militia harden up during the season.

SoR did give us some last week, and JQ’s influence should have been expected by SoR unless oblivious state is the norm, I mean blind men were calling it. Not so easy for SoR to simply out numbered TC at night with JQ in the game, eager for some fights and retribution.

To be honest, if I were on JQ side, I would have done the same… if opportunity arose. I mean they probably had some morale issues during the first week after seeing what was going on, and knew what they would have to adjust there season too. Ebbs and flow, and fun.

1 more day. Keep fighting TC. Ignore SoR, we not inviting them to our 3 ways any more ^.^ they no funions at all. Still mocking us. Not party people, bad mojo! Shoe them away please.

JQ & BG welcomed to join post season party with TC and hoping TC militia and commanders all have fun together. We should arrange it, the most massive party/dolyak parade, ERP fun loving music playing time eva!

EDIT: See no funions

I play on SOR blah blah blah we will beat the crud out of TC blah blah blah…useless boring monotone SoR trash talk blah blah

No fun. We need street sweeping on isle SoR. They need injection of more emotions than srs, it’s video game.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in WvW

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

what a fantastic read , keep it up lol

[WM]give us in game ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

Its funny how people love hating on SoR. SoR got the worst match ups for the season 1. We got pitted against BG stacked server basically 24/7 4 map blobbing everything at every time zone for 3 weeks straight. JQ gets their butt handed to them 1 week only and they sure as hell didn’t enjoy while we got it 3x .

For me I didn’t really care, I played for fights during our time zones only hated that other servers ran from us even though they had more people than us at every corner. No one wanted to fight but hide behind their towers except for that one 15 man guild on TC. I forget their tag but mad props to you guys.

in WvW

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

Its funny how people love hating on SoR.

It’s funny when people complain about their server being trashed and then trash other servers in the same post.

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

when we fight any match up that is Jq/bg + TC we will be the punching bags. This alone will push us down a tier and we will flip flop with TC. You can see it this week. I have on more then one occasion seen JQ and TC bypass each other to go for us. Maybe it has to do with the leagues or forum warriors or some other reason but SoR has done very little to make friends amongst other servers.

I’ve seen the same thing with JQ/SoR skipping past each other. I’ve seen TC skip past SoR as well. Some times people are just too busy with other things to be messing around with the 3rd server.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“Yet at the same time having leagues reinforce the glaring issues with coverage wars all we are getting is fairweather people leaving wvw in droves and I beleave you will see even more stacking post season and definitely if we have another season with out a radical change to the way scoring works.”

I agree with you 100%.

in WvW

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Who or what is this iron you guys keep talking about?

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

Aren’t you a godly thief? Step up. If SoR didn’t want to be 2v1’d they shouldn’t have been out and making enemies for the past year.

since they were permastealth scrubs they couldn’t kill me. lol

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Balefire.7592

Ignore SoR, we not inviting them to our 3 ways any more ^.^ they no funions at all. Still mocking us. Not party people, bad mojo! Shoe them away please.

JQ & BG welcomed to join post season party with TC and hoping TC militia and commanders all have fun together. We should arrange it, the most massive party/dolyak parade, ERP fun loving music playing time eva!

D:
But…but…[Choo] doesn’t do any of that! Our commander has even gone to TC Divinity before to chill with you guys. It was all [Iron].
I want to play with TC too….

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

What’d be really sweet would be TC to win this week (starting to look like a lock) and then SoS and Mag 2v1 them to push them to 3rd to allow TC and SoR to still tie, while we get to say we beat the server that beat SoR.

I’m sure I’ll get my license as a certified catherder before we can keep SoS and Mag from going after each other, however.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I want to arrange a party post season for all the guilds…

Choo… acceptable, heart warming response. Emotions detected and validated using …
“’A’suran ’C’utomatic U’ncanny ’T’ripulation ’I’terpretation ’E’ngine.

It’d be great to have each server show up with some of there guys, and to buy kegs, tonics, food, fireworks, whatever we can have fun together. Even some ‘events’

…while we get to say we beat the server that beat SoR.

I had to +1 the logic. This made me smile.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

in WvW

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

What’d be really sweet would be TC to win this week (starting to look like a lock) and then SoS and Mag 2v1 them to push them to 3rd to allow TC and SoR to still tie, while we get to say we beat the server that beat SoR.

I’m sure I’ll get my license as a certified catherder before we can keep SoS and Mag from going after each other, however.

TC is already anticipating getting 2v1’ed. However, whenever we face lower ranked servers, we get a huge population boost from fair weathers. If SoS and Mag team up, I doubt they could knock TC all the way to 3rd, but they could knock TC down to 2nd. Lots of us are looking forward to next week, it should be lots of good fighting. We fully expect to get pushed constantly!

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in WvW

Balefire.7592

….while we get to say we beat the server that beat SoR.

I’m not sure that’s really that big an accomplishment. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

in WvW

Posted by: dodgycookies.4562

dodgycookies.4562

i hope/expect a week long doly parade happens after the end of season 1

[ICoa] Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

It’s funny when people complain about their server being trashed and then trash other servers in the same post.

You play WvW for what? Are you in the group of players I’m referring to? The people who see evenly numbered opposition and then just turn your back and run and/or waypoint away?

If so then yes, I feel like I waste my time going into a giant player vs player game mode (WvW) to see people just run away. It’s incredibly boring.

PS. I remembered the guild tag from TC, its EXS. You guys fken have balls, I think our commander said he feels bad zerging you guys when we had a big following of rallians with us during one of the days we were raiding as you guys were the only ppl with any back bone.

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

TC is really fun to fight with. They can come out in numbers and give you good fights, but they are also goofballs. It works out really well. They are definitely one of my favorite servers to fight against. We need to round out their coverage so they can keep rolling with the big guys, because all the other crap in T1 would be learned over time. They fought really hard this week, and I do hope they get the win over SoR. Not so much for my personal server placement, since I don’t really give a crap, but for them.

I’m curious to see how the JQ/BG/SoR match goes tomorrow… what alliances will be formed, if any? We all have a reason to hate each other for the past 6 weeks of BS. Maybe we’ll just say screw it and have Quaggan picnics in obsidian sanctum all week.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Kigera.9584

Kigera.9584

You play WvW for what? Are you in the group of players I’m referring to? The people who see evenly numbered opposition and then just turn your back and run and/or waypoint away?

If so then yes, I feel like I waste my time going into a giant player vs player game mode (WvW) to see people just run away. It’s incredibly boring.

I play WvW for what? Not sure if you’re asking for my reasons for playing WvW or what I’m server I’m from. I’ll just answer both. I play WvW because it’s fun obviously and I’m from TC. I’ve been playing on SoR and EBG borderland this week and the zergs I’ve been apart of, we’ve never run from you (unless drastically outnumbered) and we’ve won the majority of our engagements.

What borderlands and timezones were you playing on? Hard to believe you only faced one group from TC who didn’t run and stayed to fight. Even JQ was out in force looking for fights from what I noticed.

PS. I remembered the guild tag from TC, its EXS. You guys fken have balls, I think our commander said he feels bad zerging you guys when we had a big following of rallians with us during one of the days we were raiding as you guys were the only ppl with any back bone.

Yeah, they are a pretty beastly guild.

in WvW

Posted by: SuKHoi.2063

SuKHoi.2063

SoR would smash TC if they were playing for real. But after they were broke by BG and lost any hope of taking 1st, SoR just played half-halfheartedly and mostly for fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

BG will win week 7 just to show off. I’m on JQ and last weeks butt whoopin’ still stings.

I’m not too sure. It took both SoR and BG to keep JQ down in week 1. I’m sure you guys can make a real fight of it.

Purely JQ vs BG. JQ would win

BG + X vs JQ and i assure JQ will come just short of winning.

JQ, the server that has been in the top ranks since, well, i lost count. Very very long would be a good word.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

BG will win week 7 just to show off. I’m on JQ and last weeks butt whoopin’ still stings.

I’m not too sure. It took both SoR and BG to keep JQ down in week 1. I’m sure you guys can make a real fight of it.

JQ, the server that has been in the top ranks since, well, i lost count. Very very long would be a good word.

Purely my kitten.

BG beat JQ nearly 100k lead ( i think its around 80k+)

And who cares about ancient history. You can win as many kittening friendly match you want.

When comes to real fight/tournament, BG is the best of the best!

BG, the first server to win the season!

Back to topic, I think TC doesn’t deserved 3rd. SoR should fight for it. BG probably will help or don’t give a kitten.

(edited by nerovergil.5408)

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Lolol continue trolling. were you there last week?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in WvW

Posted by: Insight.1683

Insight.1683

SoR dont care about ppt, we just look for great fights..
PPl and a lot of guilds just relaxed this week and went play ESO beta…

[WP][TW] – Arguns

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Purely my kitten.

BG beat JQ nearly 100k lead ( i think its around 80k+)

And who cares about ancient history. You can win as many kittening friendly match you want.

When comes to real fight/tournament, BG is the best of the best!

BG, the first server to win the season!

Back to topic, I think TC doesn’t deserved 3rd. SoR should fight for it. BG probably will help or don’t give a kitten.

tell SoR to step up then because all i am seeing from them is excuses and no fight. Blobbing isn’t enough SoR.

The post above this one is a perfect example. GG

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

tell SoR to step up then because all i am seeing from them is excuses and no fight. Blobbing isn’t enough SoR.

No thanks.

I’m tired of trying to fight 60 with 35. All I get for my effort is repair bills.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Stopped showing up? That was Bg’s fault for chasing away our pve/fair weather players (our core remained). Renting a guild during the season who basically had no organized guild to fight against and thus flipping t3 structures. There goes 50% of the wvw population.

Our record the past 10 months should show what is really important to us rallians. Go tell EU servers to care about ppt and you’ll get the same answer.

Your server had the opportunity to push us. You were up by around 18000 points by the end of the weekend in week 2. Our fairweathers were leaving by the droves. You never capitalised on it. There’s absolutely no one to blame but yourselves.

To make things clear, ZDs started transferring on the Tuesday and started raiding as a guild group on that Wednesday(20~25)/Thursday(30~35) (ZDs’s roster when they transferred was less than 60 people and their raids have never been more than 40). Well after BG closed the gap and pulled out a large lead, despite your server having the capacity to fight in that time zone. Don’t pull the bullkitten about coverage. We’ve consistently seen IRON starting their raid mid-late Oceanic before, not to mention TW during early-mid Oceanic, and seeing both IRON and TW raiding on the same map together. Keep in mind all those months that IRON and other SoR EU guilds had very few people to fight (HB, RK and Coin probably put together as many people as IRON can single handedly). Once they got a decent amount of people to fight, they go and bugger off back to an EU server.

Again, no one to blame but yourselves.

Regardless of anything that happened during this season though, I do sincerely hope you guys recover. We in BG love to hate you guys and I’m not quite sure what we’d do without you. I believe it was our long standing rivalry that got us both to where we were just before the league started and I hope it can continue.

@KeeZee your server was furiously recruiting as well. Stop being a hypocrite.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Sreoom.3690

Sreoom.3690

The chest beating is strong in this thread.

“The Leaf on Wind”
JQ Ranger

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

No thanks.

I’m tired of trying to fight 60 with 35. All I get for my effort is repair bills.

Oh, oh, the irony.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Posted by: chestonu.8059

chestonu.8059

No thanks.

TC is used to this. This happens to us all the time, every week, every day. We often log in, and have most if not all of our territory wiped. We see the outmanned buff several times per week. We fight on – and in fact, those present fight harder. Hey, when you have no armor repair bills, you have nothing to lose by being aggressive.

Whether you respect other servers or dislike them (I have my own personal biases as much as the next person), it’s important to recognize that the players themselves are what makes a server what it is – and those that fight even when the chips are down are to be commended.

Speaking for myself, at the end of the season, all I ever wanted for TC was for us to be seen as hard fighters, regardless of the odds. I think if nothing else, we’ve accomplished that. I know the players of TC certainly have a lot to be proud of themselves for.

Would we like to take 3rd this season? You bet. The difference is, for us, it’s never been about being the “top server”, it’s about the game itself, and the love of playing it and having fun. Good fights, good strategy, good friends and comrades in arms.

Win or lose – if you fought your hardest and had a load of fun doing it, what more is there in a video game?

Broon Khavar
– [CERN] Commander, Tarnished Coast
– “The best weapon anyone can have, is a sharp mind.”

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

We rallians who have been here since day one haven’t given up, nor shall we. We climbed from 17th to T1 and shall rise again. No worries. some of us continue to fight on every night.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

Kinda weird that TC is beating SoR, but I think if SoR tried it can still beat TC in a 1v1.

But this week TC is gonna win and a 3rd place in season 1 is all but guaranteed. Good jobs guys!

All is vain.

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Not entirely sure why you’re preaching to me but okay.

TC put in a great effort this week and pulled out 3rd place. You guys deserve a pat on the back for your effort and you’ve been getting it from SoR players.

But in regards to fighting 60 with 35 being fun, it’s not fun at least not to me. I actually find it excruciating and boring to fight a battle that I know I am going to lose 10 times out of 10.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

I am from SoR and from what I have seen lately I dont think we are going to do much next week… I dont see the big WvW guilds in good numbers anymore… I do not know if any guild left or why SoR is not showing as it did in the past but the fact is we are not fighting as before.

If TC gets the second place for this match the third place of the season is theirs, they will certainly win their last match and SoR would have to win the last round against BG and JQ… and I cant see this happening.

Event if we can get second today TC will tie with us, I do not know what ANet will do with ties.

We had good fights during this season, it was fun and brought some new challenges in WvW… unfortunally SoR could not get the place I expected, I just hope the big guilds will not transfer because of that, we have a very strong community here and it would be sad to see it breaking.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Not entirely sure why you’re preaching to me but okay.

TC put in a great effort this week and pulled out 3rd place. You guys deserve a pat on the back for your effort and you’ve been getting it from SoR players.

But in regards to fighting 60 with 35 being fun, it’s not fun at least not to me. I actually find it excruciating and boring to fight a battle that I know I am going to lose 10 times out of 10.

So you force it on your opponents by omniblobbing and then complain when it is reversed on you and when you are bored? Whatever.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

I am from SoR and from what I have seen lately I dont think we are going to do much next week… I dont see the big WvW guilds in good numbers anymore… I do not know if any guild left or why SoR is not showing as it did in the past but the fact is we are not fighting as before.

If TC gets the second place for this match the third place of the season is theirs, they will certainly win their last match and SoR would have to win the last round against BG and JQ… and I cant see this happening.

Event if we can get second today TC will tie with us, I do not know what ANet will do with ties.

We had good fights during this season, it was fun and brought some new challenges in WvW… unfortunally SoR could not get the place I expected, I just hope the big guilds will not transfer because of that, we have a very strong community here and it would be sad to see it breaking.

if your community is so strong then why aren’t you rallying?

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in WvW

Sanduskel.1850

We’re busy doing our nails.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Balefire.7592

Better question: why do you care?
We have nothing to prove to you.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.