Golem Rush Feedback Mega-Thread

in WvW

Posted by: papaiggy.1345

papaiggy.1345

At this point I am voting with my wallet and not buying the expansion or paying for gem store any more.

in WvW

Posted by: roger.1364

roger.1364

If there was a bug needing fixed in pve they would hotpatch it np fixed but wvw ahh they make a note of it sheesh

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

kitten this bullkitten I’m going to reinstall GW1 and do some FA or JQ even if it’s dead it will be more fun that this BS

That’s pretty darn tempting. I really miss FA. They should replace that boring stronghold map with FA.

Everybody to FA this week!

Seriously, I’m logging on now.

i woudl not mind to join, but that place is usually empty, im even having trouble joinnig RA’s.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I regret so much pre-ordering the expansion right now due to this broken WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: fredler.7450

fredler.7450

ok anet wants feedback …. PLZ PLZ PLZ (again !!) fix this FRUSTRATING GOLEM BUG . at this point i dont even care about the golem rush itself anymore , dont get me wrong i hate it and doesnt incentivise defending objective at all , just a boring karma train frenzy but i can look that through the fingers if just that stupid bug can be fixed, people one shot me left to right.

in WvW

Posted by: illenos.5134

illenos.5134

Fire the guy who thought this was a good idea. And when we are at it, maybe hire some people there actually knows what they are doing.

It was Josh the marketing guy! Here is the evidence: http://tinyurl.com/ncdqkt6 xD

Awwdorable – roaming princess, awesome qq’er,
incredible flamer, part-time forum warrior, salty as
kitten!

in WvW

Xillllix.3485

Fire the guy who thought this was a good idea. And when we are at it, maybe hire some people there actually knows what they are doing.

It was Josh the marketing guy! Here is the evidence: http://tinyurl.com/ncdqkt6 xD

That’s a very obvious mistake, to have someone from content marketing making developer decisions.

in WvW

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

“Doesnt take much effort for develop for this event”.
No kitten, would never have guessed!

in WvW

Posted by: Asguard.4621

Asguard.4621

Event was too long, Score shouldn’t of been on, buggy supercharged thieves and Mesmer’s Roaming one shooting, /gg event is sad and so bad, its a slap in the face for combative gameplay more like making it a complete joke event gets a 1/10 I fear future events whats next? Movable Arrow Carts? No Doors Week? How about a no player week sounds better then this crud.

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

I think those of you clamoring for anyone to get fired for coming up with this event should, grow up.

Participate in the ONE WEEK event or don’t. I shouldn’t be surprised that people are saying such things but I still am.

These are peoples lives, they are trying to do the best they can for you and all of us. Never is it okay to demand someone be fired. Whether its here or in your normal life. That is a horrible thing to do.

The devs do read this, and this only causes a greater divide between Devs and players. What we need is to give constructive feedback.

Perhaps the events should be shorter, perhaps they shouldnt last a whole week.

Thats what you need to bring change. Constructive feedback.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Event was too long, Score shouldn’t of been on, buggy supercharged thieves and Mesmer’s Roaming one shooting, /gg event is sad and so bad, its a slap in the face for combative gameplay more like making it a complete joke event gets a 1/10 I fear future events whats next? Movable Arrow Carts? No Doors Week? How about a no player week sounds better then this crud.

That is how ic(label) gw2 playes like to play… easy damage… reward becouse they have skill.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.5839

aspirine.5839

Well he completly missed the point of wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

This is only a week long event, so it really isn’t the end of the world. Some people really need to lighten up and learn it is only a game.

Participate in the ONE WEEK event or don’t. I shouldn’t be surprised that people are saying such things but I still am.

I’m just gonna repost this here for those who keep stating “It’s only 1 week”:

Do you really think people are mad about just the golem event? It’s not only the event, it’s that the golem event is a tipping point, the last straw for a lot of people. It’s that the WvW pop feels that Anet doesn’t care about them, the game mode, and is just straight up ignoring them. They’re mad that the president of the company thinks that there aren’t people who ONLY play WvW, that WvW players are really just confused PvE players. They’re mad that there are bugs that have been around for years, and no decent updates or changes to the system.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

illenos.5134

This is only a week long event, so it really isn’t the end of the world. Some people really need to lighten up and learn it is only a game.

Do you really think people are mad about just the golem event? It’s not only the event, it’s that the golem event is a tipping point, the last straw for a lot of people. It’s that the WvW pop feels that Anet doesn’t care about them, the game mode, and is just straight up ignoring them. They’re mad that the president of the company thinks that there aren’t people who ONLY play WvW, that WvW players are really just confused PvE players. They’re mad that there are bugs that have been around for years, and no decent updates or changes to the system.

^This. I think we should stop complaining and jump on the anet’s esport hype train! Choo Choo

kitten!

in WvW

Nightshade.2570

I get what your saying about a tipping point. I want to see changes in WvW but I also know it wont happen this way. This is how you drive a bigger wedge in.

Constructive criticism is necessary.

I know next week all these angry posts will cut in half, and the next week will be gone. Perhaps you will all get your wish and there wont be anymore events at all ever.

People have so much trouble with change. If this had been approached with open minds it could of been a fantastic event. How dare they put effort into making fun short term changes to mix things up in wvw so that the tons of complaints that nothing ever happens in wvw can finally be heard.

in WvW

Posted by: Teevell.1684

Teevell.1684

I get what your saying about a tipping point. I want to see changes in WvW but I also know it wont happen this way. This is how you drive a bigger wedge in.

I know next week all these angry posts will cut in half, and the next week will be gone. Perhaps you will all get your wish and there wont be anymore events at all ever.

People have so much trouble with change. If this had been approached with open minds it could of been a fantastic event. How dare they put effort into making fun short term changes to mix things up in wvw so that the tons of complaints that nothing ever happens in wvw can finally be heard.

Did you read the entire conversation about this? It’s not about change, it’s about the wrong changes vs. the right changes. Just because they gave us an event doesn’t mean it was a good idea. Again, this was the tip of the iceberg. You’re basically saying that with the neglect of the last two years (really more like 3), we should be happy they give us anything at all. That’s ridiculous, and that sort of logic doesn’t get anything positive done, in any industry.

As for anger driving a wedge, etc., I work in customer service. This is how you get a corporation’s attention when they’re really messing things up. Shutting up won’t do it, and obviously asking nicely hasn’t worked either, or any other method that’s been tried in the last couple of years. This is what you get when you ignore your userbase and make them feel like they don’t matter. It didn’t have to end up this way, but Anet made the WvW pop feel like shouting was the only recourse.

Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Nightshade.2570

Did you read the entire conversation about this? It’s not about change, it’s about the wrong changes vs. the right changes. Just because they gave us an event doesn’t mean it was a good idea. Again, this was the tip of the iceberg. You’re basically saying that with the neglect of the last two years (really more like 3), we should be happy they give us anything at all. That’s ridiculous, and that sort of logic doesn’t get anything positive done, in any industry.

As for anger driving a wedge, etc., I work in customer service. This is how you get a corporation’s attention when they’re really messing things up. Shutting up won’t do it, and obviously asking nicely hasn’t worked either, or any other method that’s been tried in the last couple of years. This is what you get when you ignore your userbase and make them feel like they don’t matter. It didn’t have to end up this way, but Anet made the WvW pop feel like shouting was the only recourse.

I work in customer service as well, and I personally do not think this is how you get things changed. You do get bad attention though. If someone demanded that people be fired simply because people didn’t like something the company put out, you and I would be out of jobs.

I will just have to respectfully agree to disagree.

People should pop over to the thread that they are looking at requesting thoughts on WvW events and put up some constructive feed back there.

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

This sums it up perfectly for me.

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I think those of you clamoring for anyone to get fired for coming up with this event should, grow up.

These are peoples lives, they are trying to do the best they can for you and all of us. Never is it okay to demand someone be fired. Whether its here or in your normal life. That is a horrible thing to do.

The devs do read this, and this only causes a greater divide between Devs and players. What we need is to give constructive feedback.

Perhaps the events should be shorter, perhaps they shouldnt last a whole week.

Thats what you need to bring change. Constructive feedback.

You make it sound like that’s never been tried here. It’s been 3 years, there has been many threads providing constructive feedback including CDI’s, how much response has anet provided in return?

Quite obvious exploitation is happening with this event and all they’ve done is shut their ears and waiting till it’s over, do you think that’s how they should treat us wvw players? do you think we should continue to provide constructive feedback on deaf ears?

You can bet if it was an exploit involving the trading post they would have been all over that in mere hours.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Smoky.9724

Smoky.9724

This golem exploit has brought one thing to myself and many of my friends. NOT buying the expansion. Done and done. Thanks to Anet for saving myself and others 50.

The Ktrain was bound to happen. 4 days of players outside of golems with supercharged, blowing up new players to wvw was your intentions, right? I mean the event is still going and it shows a lot about Anet’s stance.

in WvW

illenos.5134

This golem exploit has brought one thing to myself and many of my friends. NOT buying the expansion. Done and done. Thanks to Anet for saving myself and others 50.

The Ktrain was bound to happen. 4 days of players outside of golems with supercharged, blowing up new players to wvw was your intentions, right? I mean the event is still going and it shows a lot about Anet’s stance.

I’m mad about myself for buying this kitten expansion. Also the marketing guy seems busy to do some serious marketing stuff so he probably wasn’t able to read anything regarding his event.

kitten!

in WvW

Posted by: Mahkno.7593

Mahkno.7593

please turn off this failed event.

in WvW

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I work in customer service as well, and I personally do not think this is how you get things changed. You do get bad attention though. If someone demanded that people be fired simply because people didn’t like something the company put out, you and I would be out of jobs.

People should pop over to the thread that they are looking at requesting thoughts on WvW events and put up some constructive feed back there.

Anet has shown us they don’t give two kittens about constructive criticism or discussing ideas. What they do respond to are the major kitten storms that threaten their bottom line. Look at the no white swords, the colored commander tags, and the expansion without a character slot fiascos.

If anet doesn’t want this kind of reaction then they need to show their player base that they want to communicate with us instead of ignoring us and disregarding us as the minority. Plenty of people warned them that this event was going to be a disaster, if they actually communicated with us we could have come up with suggestions on how to minimize the problems, such as confining the event to EotM and turning off glicko for the week.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in WvW

Xillllix.3485

Anet has shown us they don’t give two kittens about constructive criticism or discussing ideas. What they do respond to are the major kitten storms that threaten their bottom line. Look at the no white swords, the colored commander tags, and the expansion without a character slot fiascos.

If anet doesn’t want this kind of reaction then they need to show their player base that they want to communicate with us instead of ignoring us and disregarding us as the minority. Plenty of people warned them that this event was going to be a disaster, if they actually communicated with us we could have come up with suggestions on how to minimize the problems, such as confining the event to EotM and turning off glicko for the week.

Their worse reaction was when people bumped threads about stuff they promise for a year earlier, like the returned of the orbs. Then they were surprised about us telling them we were not happy that they didn’t implement the CDI ideas after all that time. So much good ideas were proposed and nothing got done beside the 3 tags colors.

in WvW

illenos.5134

Their worse reaction was when people bumped threads about stuff they promise for a year earlier, like the returned of the orbs. Then they were surprised about us telling them we were not happy that they didn’t implement the CDI ideas after all that time. So much good ideas were proposed and nothing got done beside the 3 tags colors.

Don’t get greedy. They are discussing about guild commander tags! If they implement this, it should be enough for another year with the new maps coming along.

kitten!

in WvW

Puck.9612

You forgot to mention how we (just the WvW forum) started getting in trouble for bumping threads.
This is why I hate whenever someone comes on here and says the devs would post more if we weren’t so hostile. This is the atmosphere they created through their own actions.
It would take minimal effort on their part to change it, instead they continue to remain silent which further enforces the idea that they don’t give a kitten about WvW and are purposefully trying to destroy the little bit of competition that remains. It would be much easier for them if the only people left in it were the PvE players they believe us all to be, who only care about the karma train.

in WvW

Puck.9612

Don’t get greedy. They are discussing about guild commander tags! If they implement this, it should be enough for another year with the new maps coming along.

Guild commander tags coming soon! Get them now for the pre-order price of 500g per character!

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

On the one week thing.

Yes, “one week” isn’t really an argument. It can be an argument to point out that yes, wvw, isn’t dead because of the issue, and it’s not earth shattering yes, but say, they just shut off wvw for a week? Or just the game.

It’s absolutely fine to like the event, and honestly I do not like people shouting down those with opposite opinions. Some people I’ve played with actually did find it a novelty, well at least, until the exploits completely broke it. They actually said they’d come into wvw more (well, under more sober, restrained situations at least)

But you know what?

The greatest detriment to this game, or really any work, are people that completely brush off any issue as trivial as long as it doesn’t affect them. There are many issues in wvw and in this game that don’t affect me personally, but I know it affects someone. And you know what? That’s a terrible attitude because it’s the #1 reason why things are the way they are. And if one does that, then they are NOT helping anything.

This is no different from a teacher giving all their students As because they’re special and “showed effort”. You’re destroying them in the long run because you’re willing to accept mediocrity for the sake of political correctness.

It’s certainly not right to complain about everything, because nothing’s perfect but at the same time, if there’s an issue, there’s an issue. Don’t sweep it under the rug.

This is the same poster that’s been telling you it’s your own kitten ed fault if you die to a ranger. I’m the same poster that’s played through the stability change, the new specializations and the recent dps boost fiasco. Have I voiced complaints about these things? Sure. But I’ve also actually played the game, thought of ways to overcome all these things. I’ve donated golems and sure I complain, but it’s not like I just sit there and whine because despite my disagreements, I actually go out and test the merits of my complaints vs the possible rebuttals and workarounds.

I’m just going to say that between the mindless complaining and whitewashing, I’ll consider the later to be worse. Because while the former can be ignored through some moment of rational thought the later just doesn’t provoke any thoughts at all. It’s worse than saying nothing.

At this point, it’s completely irrelevant to me if they fix at this point. It’s almost over. I want to know how they’ll handle the aftermath regardless of right or wrong, good or bad. And silence certainly doesn’t help vindicate anyone.

Yes, yes. The forums in general are skewed negatively because usually more satisfied customers are playing the game and usually people don’t bring up anything if things are just okay, but there’s only so much this line of logic can cover. At this point, it’s sort of like standing around as Rome burns.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in WvW

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

…snip…

I posted my comment about it only being one week because people seem to be losing their heads over it. Some people need a little perspective. I am not trying to discourage feedback, far from it. And if someone can give their views in a constructive and civil way then I would welcome it 100%, even if it is negative, because at least they have put thought into it and gave reasons why they think its bad. But when you see people only saying things like “This event is stupid, please stop it” you have to wonder what exactly it is they think they are going to achieve with such a pointless post.

Sweeping issues under the carpet is not the way to go, I agree (and that was not my goal), but complaining without giving any feedback is not the way to go either. They are both as bad as each other. One of not worse than the other, as you suggest, they are both bad in equal measure.

I apologize if my comment came across as whitewashing, it was more an attempt to try to calm people down (a pointless endeavour I know, but you have to try sometimes). Maybe I could have worded it better.

So to reiterate: Lets not lose our heads over a one week long event. If you dislike it, then give constructive feedback as to why. Don’t come on here with a pointless rant about how angry it makes you feel, or how disappointed you are. If you do not tell the devs why you are angry or diappointed, how do you expect them to change it for the better?

Some have given reasons of course, and that is great. I have nothing against those people and my comment was not aimed at them.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

in WvW

Posted by: redzerofighter.2381

redzerofighter.2381

My thoughts on the golem event:

It’s creative but as anticipated, it’s just another EOTM ktrain 24/7 for the week. Personally I don’t like it at all, even though I put hours in. There’s no point to upgrading anything, and even if something is upgraded, just blowing through with golems feels unrewarding. Where is the fun of destroying an enemy’s waypoint when they are less active and not camping in their keep 24/7?

Even though it’s a week, for this event to be the only thing released that’s worth mentioning related to WvW since siege disablers were released, it’s a huge shot to the veterans and guilds that solely play this game because of WvW. Why? There are many flaws and issues that ends up destroying server communities.

Just look at servers from NA like ET, DR, and BP. These guys have beekittenlver at some point within the year, but now they have sunk to bronze. At one point, ET was still a fighting force until we saw the remaining guilds that tried so hard to maintain their community leave to higher tier. I don’t know how it’s like for EU servers, but being in bronze is pretty much playing for the points and flipping paper over and over.

The server transfer rate ends up destroying communities. While my server, FC, hasn’t gotten a huge transfer that remains in our server since last year, when my guild moved to FC, other servers (like ET and DR) ended up losing their guilds. There’s no true incentive to moving to a lower tier server, unless you want to join up with friends. After all, all transfer rates are still 1800 gems. If you had a choice to pick a low tier over a silver tier and beyond, most people would decide to settle on higher tiers where it’s more active.

What I would recommend to fix gem prices for transfers as a temporary fix. Personally, I don’t think this will change much since people would still need a huge incentive to transfer, but this is a good start. There’s no good reason that I can see as to why a server like FC in t7 should cost the same price to transfer to as JQ.

Regardless, our issue is the population. If that is fixed, we can work from there with all other suggestions for changes. If nothing gets done about the population issue, then in the end I will continue to watch my server’s community die out, along with other servers in low tiers. It hurts for me to watch individuals that I’ve known for a while from WvW quit the game or xfer off to a higher populated server because of how the population issues are.

One last comment for this post, I heard of someone mentioned that people don’t exclusively play WvW. Well it’s partly true. After all, WvW costs money, and as a commander, you can’t hope to get superior siege just by WvW alone. PvE is there for us commanders to make enough money to WvW for proper foods, buffs, and siege, unless you have friends or guildies willing to toss all of that at you for free.

Umi Sonoda
Guild leader of Love Live [Maki]
Ferguson’s Crossing [NA]

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

One last comment for this post, I heard of someone mentioned that people don’t exclusively play WvW. Well it’s partly true. After all, WvW costs money, and as a commander, you can’t hope to get superior siege just by WvW alone. PvE is there for us commanders to make enough money to WvW for proper foods, buffs, and siege, unless you have friends or guildies willing to toss all of that at you for free.

Piken has a “scout of the week” award because the server’s guilds and players recognize that those who dedicate their time to scouting, are often missing out on the so-called loot. They award five players 10 gold each week to recognize the efforts made by these players. Money is donated by players and guilds.

I think it’s a smart idea.

As for me — I’ve always used the ol’ CC instead of grinding gold in game (I should probably stop doing that) — so my 10 hours a day of playing GW2 are indeed exclusively in WvW. I guess if I stop playing then I’ll save some money on my credit cards lol.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

…snip…

I posted my comment about it only being one week because people seem to be losing their heads over it. Some people need a little perspective. I am not trying to discourage feedback, far from it. And if someone can give their views in a constructive and civil way then I would welcome it 100%, even if it is negative, because at least they have put thought into it and gave reasons why they think its bad. But when you see people only saying things like “This event is stupid, please stop it” you have to wonder what exactly it is they think they are going to achieve with such a pointless post.

Sweeping issues under the carpet is not the way to go, I agree (and that was not my goal), but complaining without giving any feedback is not the way to go either. They are both as bad as each other. One of not worse than the other, as you suggest, they are both bad in equal measure.

I apologize if my comment came across as whitewashing, it was more an attempt to try to calm people down (a pointless endeavour I know, but you have to try sometimes). Maybe I could have worded it better.

So to reiterate: Lets not lose our heads over a one week long event. If you dislike it, then give constructive feedback as to why. Don’t come on here with a pointless rant about how angry it makes you feel, or how disappointed you are. If you do not tell the devs why you are angry or diappointed, how do you expect them to change it for the better?

Some have given reasons of course, and that is great. I have nothing against those people and my comment was not aimed at them.

Yea, I edited the quote tower to just have the post I was replying to. That and your post was quoted out of context.

And sure, there’s a lot of useless negative feedback too. Although there is some merit to calling for a halt due to the gamebreaking bugs, though it may have used more elaboration than it being stupid.

Still, I think it does sound a bit too dismissive to just state such a thing (on its own). I’m more referring to arguments that just use it to invalidate someone else’s points.

I would say that Anet has sort of brought it upon themselves with this kind of thing.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in WvW

Posted by: Omie.4519

Omie.4519

I’ll just leave this here Stay mad bros….. #magswag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=35&v=HAIRP2A8Dog

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

I’ll just leave this here Stay mad bros….. #magswag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=35&v=HAIRP2A8Dog

What you running full nomads? Weakest overcharged exploit damage I’ve seen yet.. get good

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in WvW

Omie.4519

Thats not me I main engi. Also he clearly doesn’t have the buff. Even full Nomads with the buff would hit harder than that. looks at the blob getting popped all around him. This video is not to display the buff damage. Look at whats going on around him.

(edited by Omie.4519)

in WvW

Omie.4519

Check out this Staff Mesmer (yes STAFF MESMER) reporting people. Note the skill clicking. Note the badness. The the madness. I’m sure this is one of you people. Such a beautiful video.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Check out this Staff Mesmer (yes STAFF MESMER) reporting people. Note the skill clicking. Note the badness. The the madness. I’m sure this is one of you people. Such a beautiful video.

Dear, aren’t you worried someone’s going to take your bridge?

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Thats not me I main engi. Also he clearly doesn’t have the buff. Even full Nomads with the buff would hit harder than that. looks at the blob getting popped all around him. This video is not to display the buff damage. Look at whats going on around him.

He clearly doesn’t have the buff? You clearly can’t tell since he blocked his buff bar. Who blocks their buff bar in videos? Two in his party has the buff without being in golems. Video title is called supercharged.. I’m pretty sure we all know its about the golem exploit buff. Couldn’t be more obvious if you ask me.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

(edited by briggah.7910)

in WvW

Posted by: justwinhans.1245

justwinhans.1245

This is easily the worst idea Anet has ever had. It’s one thing to ruin an entire week of WvW with a gimick. But to not even be able to police your own game is pathetic. There are whole groups of players on FA and YB running with the Supercharged Golem buff outside of golems to gain HUGE advantage. It’s an exploit resulting from lazy programming and Anet should be ashamed to have released this… I don’t have a word that isn’t and expletive. This really is the last nail in the coffin. I have zero faith in Anet’s ability to launch a meaningful product at this point. Trust broken.

in WvW

illenos.5134

What I don’t get is the PPK test with golem rush week. You won’t get any usable data from it. I hope they try PPK again in a normal MU.

The lack of communication is still killing me. I never ever hop on the official forums and use the WvW community once instead. Up to now the whole situation in WvW was bearable for me but this crappy event was too much and so I decided to become a forum warrior. It’s just sad.

BTW: Will we reach the 1k posts? :P

kitten!

in WvW

Posted by: Notsoperky.4291

Notsoperky.4291

Guild commander tags coming soon! Get them now for the pre-order price of 500g per character!

No. You’re wrong. It will be 500g per colour! Then at the last minute after a huge backlash they will change it to 500g to enable all the colours currently available. Then they will bring in different colours available in the gem store for 2500 gems each…

in WvW

illenos.5134

No. You’re wrong. It will be 500g per colour! Then at the last minute after a huge backlash they will change it to 500g to enable all the colours currently available. Then they will bring in different colours available in the gem store for 2500 gems each…

So get back into SW and show Mike that we are totally into PvE. Make Anet proud my fellow WvWers!

kitten!

in WvW

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

Another one 4 the busy mods ……

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in WvW

illenos.5134

Another one 4 the busy mods ……

The bug exists since ages and they know it! Sad story…

kitten!

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Few will get that. It’s too subtle

in WvW

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

HEY ANET! I used to be proud of my rank in WvW but then you came up with the EotM k-train and it started to mean nothing. Then this week came along with the buff to k-trainers only to make the situation worse. I am sitting this week out due to me personally NOT enjoying the (not so new) k-train aspect. I only hope when (and IF) I decide to return that you have learned from your mistakes here, but I doubt it!

in WvW

illenos.5134

HEY ANET! I used to be proud of my rank in WvW but then you came up with the EotM k-train and it started to mean nothing. Then this week came along with the buff to k-trainers only to make the situation worse. I am sitting this week out due to me personally NOT enjoying the (not so new) k-train aspect. I only hope when (and IF) I decide to return that you have learned from your mistakes here, but I doubt it!

It took up to now for a ragequit announce on forums? I think, I’m proud of you guys. O.o

kitten!

in WvW

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

I enjoyed this event a lot until Anet decided to ignore us completely about the game breaking bugs they introduced and allowing rampant cheating. Instead it seems they are opting to just let the week run out, which is very sad to see. In the beginning of the week I was one of those people who were a part of the “At least they noticed us” crowd. Now I think I’d rather them go back to forgetting us WvWers after they half-kittened this event.

in WvW

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

Yay, I leveled a character in about 4 days of casual play. I know a few people who did it in 12 hours with boosters.

Boo, golem exploits. Way to cheat us out of some good fair fights.

Boo, golem week is ktrain week. Finally get to T3, and what do we get? More ktrains!

I can still say, I’d like to see more events in WvW. Something to spice up WvW which can get a little stale or boring. Just not… super golem week.

in WvW

Posted by: HitmanHaydon.1053

HitmanHaydon.1053

Nothing has brought me closer to quitting GW2 than this terrible event.
I certainly won’t be buying HoT now, I can’t be the only one.

The whole thing (and Anet response) is an insult to people who play WvW every week and have made the game mode what it is.