Good Fight Pug Zergs NA (T1/T2)?

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

Hi All,

What T1/T2 servers in NA have good pug zergs?

Who are considered as having the best open tag commanders/pugs?

(I’m an EU now living in NA so I don’t really know what’s what over here).

Thanks in advance

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

BG and JQ are relatively even. BG has a stronger NA than JQ, JQ is stronger than BG during SEA. Both servers are non-existent during EU prime. I’ve never played oceanic so I can’t speak for that.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

Thank you for the information.

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

BG and JQ are relatively even. BG has a stronger NA than JQ, JQ is stronger than BG during SEA. Both servers are non-existent during EU prime. I’ve never played oceanic so I can’t speak for that.

With most of Dawn seemingly leaving for BDO, JQ oceanic is probably the strongest except for when a certain commander decides to play for 3-4 days straight.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

With most of Dawn seemingly leaving for BDO, JQ oceanic is probably the strongest except for when a certain commander decides to play for 3-4 days straight.

Depends if either I or KnM tags up though, except both of our guilds prefer just camping EBG.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

BG and JQ are both pretty pug friendly and always seem to want to fight. YB pug groups can be hit and miss (I’ll be straight with you and say most times its pretty miss). BG is more guild focused (at least during NA time) while JQ leans toward the pug side more. YB is extremely dominant in EU time frame while JQ and BG are pretty dead. I’d have to play OCX to say anything about the time zone.