Good server(s) for roaming?

in WvW

Posted by: Prevas.9305

Prevas.9305

Currently im playing on SFR but im starting to regret my initial choice as im most interested in roaming and its pretty much non existent here so im thinking about transfering now, what servers would you suggest for wvw roaming ?

in WvW

Prevas.9305

bump .

in WvW

Posted by: Darkness.9732

Darkness.9732

piken square. Since I’ m there it’ s truly a pleasure roaming

in WvW

Prevas.9305

Heard a lot of good stuff about roaming in piken square so i will be heading there soon, thanks !

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

If you stack so many Roamers though, what is there to roam against?

I could say in truth that, SFR isn’t that fun to roam against, unless I’ve got other people to follow, I don’t think Solo Roaming is that viable these days, as most run in groups.

Otherwise I don’t see the point in just attacking random pugs that run into my path, without challenge there isn’t much point, I might aswell join some Hotjoin game in sPvP.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

These roaming threads are always funny. In these thread best roaming server usually is server where is lot’s of other roamers. It seems to be important that you always outnumber enemy roamers and get back up fast if you need to fight 1 vs 1 against somebody.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Darkness.9732

I don’ t get what’ s the point of your statements. The guy asked for a good server for roaming. Piken is one of best on this aspect.
That’s all.

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

It’s as good or bad as you make it out to be, then again SFR is pretty much stuck in T1, with not much match variation. For example, you have this trend of WvW/GvG Guilds stacked on the higher Tiers, below that there isnt as much competition left to fight.

Gandara this week is known for roamers, most of the time you can’t roam without
being ganked, by larger more organized groups. That doesn’t mean people should want to join someone like Gandara as they have quantity, like those montages against random bads that some people keep doing – yet they hold themselves in high regard among pvpers.

Scrubio

in WvW

Darkness.9732

Man you are from Desolation You can’ t write about quality thurst me…
Desolation is a server for pve heroes everyone knows that sorry ^^

in WvW

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Desolation is stacked with WvW/GvG guilds now, maybe not so many roamers and the rest seem to stick to s/tPvP. PVE is now on the megaservers.

I don’t understand how some people are stuck in the past mindset, when servers change so often. You are stuck in 2013 or something.

Scrubio

in WvW

Posted by: Weez.6315

Weez.6315

in my experience its totally aids to roam against piken, not because there arent any roamers but most of them are playing condi thieves :/ so go for piken and u dont have to face them!
Same goes for Baruch :S

Mimsy – On a crusade against PU and Phantasm builds!

in WvW

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

Man you are from Desolation You can’ t write about quality thurst me...
Desolation is a server for pve heroes everyone knows that sorry ^^

nearly ALL the top tier EU pvp players are on deso tho.

so yeah, desolation is a nice server to roam outside of prime time, but as always, it highly depends on the enemy servers. if you’re up against SFR or the new FSP, you probably won’t have much fun. piken and gandara are highly anticipated matchup partners because of their guilds and strong roaming presence.

AyaĆ­lla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in WvW

Posted by: Tseikk.9032

Tseikk.9032

Piken square, maybe gunnar’s hold

I speak for myself, not for my server or my guild.
Solo roamer, all classes.