Got a question from old timer

in WvW

Posted by: Amicas Freewalker.7643

Amicas Freewalker.7643

In the dad WVW was all about sedge counter sedge but then fields reached up 25ft towers and cover whole walk ways making any implant of it hit my ground forces other the archers. so why not make wvw open battle fields like roman days? Sedge be a joke with 1500 yrds range of eley’s and kitten to funny folks long live the merc days when this was real.

in WvW

Posted by: Amicas Freewalker.7643

Amicas Freewalker.7643

THE GAME HAS BECOME A JOKE

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

You are correct sir.

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

totally off topic but agrees with what OP said.
I would like to see arena’s in major cities for open pvp action. All you need to do is enter the arena and fight anyone else in the arena. No points, no rules, just open pvp for fun.
The difference between that vs pvp mode is the lack of loading screens, maps, amulets only for gear, etc…
So, if the same can be done for wvw where people can just come in, fight in groups, have some since of evenness and maybe accrue points it would be great but i imagine it would be easy to manipulate with alt accounts, lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Skinnii.3504

Skinnii.3504

I would like to see arena’s in major cities for open pvp action. All you need to do is enter the arena and fight anyone else in the arena. No points, no rules, just open pvp for fun.
The difference between that vs pvp mode is the lack of loading screens, maps, amulets only for gear, etc…
So, if the same can be done for wvw where people can just come in, fight in groups, have some since of evenness and maybe accrue points it would be great but i imagine it would be easy to manipulate with alt accounts, lol.

EOTM

in WvW

Posted by: Aileras.9460

Aileras.9460

My favorite part of wvw is random open field fights that just come out of no where. So get out of your hidey holes and come fight. It’s really more fun then just sitting in a tower.

in WvW

Posted by: Floriane.3504

Floriane.3504

So, if the same can be done for wvw where people can just come in, fight in groups, .

There’s a fairly unused arena in the Obsidian Sanctum for people to play in

in WvW

Posted by: RodOfDeath.5247

RodOfDeath.5247

So, if the same can be done for wvw where people can just come in, fight in groups, .

I can’t believe how quiet that place is these days.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

People moved to real pvp games….

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

If OS used the EotM megaserver tech then maybe.

Whispers with meat.