Grabbing bags is annoying in wvw

in WvW

Posted by: Rapier.3675

Rapier.3675

well aoe loot bind works ok for me. picking up multiple drops around me with 1 keystroke.

in WvW

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

Aoe loot works great for me… Before I used it it sucked but now for me I just hit the shift key when I see lots of xp numbers n stuff popping and collect all my bags without doing much.. Its not that bad even when scrambling trying to stay alive

in WvW

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

All these ppl using f keys and Ctrl f keys to pick up obviously haven’t discovered that you need to bind yourself an aoe loot key.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Another powerfull necromancer showed up… Arise thread! Arise and serve your purpose of pure QQ once again…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

There is a key in option that bind for autoloot,I bind it to F and my action key to C no more ressing/finishing when I collecting my loot

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I’ve probably lost around 100 gold leaving bags behind while fighting a losing battle, running to an objective or fighting in a golem….

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

It would be best if I were able to bind “1” to loot as well as the 1 skill on my weapon. I mean that’s what the game is turning into anyways.

Actually that would be totally awesome. You’d still have to stay alive to reap your awards but it wouldn’t be intrusive.

Before I remapped Autoloot to “Q” I would berate (jokingly so) people for dying and not respawning because they got in the way of my loot. =p

I like the loot token concept brought up in this thread. I just came up with a random idea:

— When you kill a player in any manner, you get loot tokens. These can be exchanged for loot bags at a vendor that drop the usual random crap they do. You can earn more tokens for kills depending on the % of damage you did to a player, and stomping gives an additional bonus.
— If you are stomped by a player, he/she gets a certain portion of your tokens (20%?). This encourages people to not hoard these things. If you fall to your death when in combat vs other players, you also lose a portion of your tokens and the player(s) that did the most damage to you will split them. In addition if you are just run over and not stomped, you will not lose tokens.

— If you have a lot of tokens on hand (not spent), your token earn rate is increased based on how many tokens you have hoarded. Thus, you could decide to gamble and keep your tokens to earn even more, but risk dying and losing some.
— If a player acquires a certain threshold of tokens + they have acquired a certain number of player kills without dying themselves within a certain time period, they are able to place a title of “notoriety” on themselves, which increases token gain by an even larger %. However, this player will now also appear as a bounty to enemy players and a successful stomp will yield special rewards. Getting enough player kills with a bounty on your head will also yield special rewards and killing someone with a bounty on their head for a extended period of time should allow for things like a small chance for ascended/precursors/w.e

— Loot dropped by guards and npc animals remains the same. By making this special system specific to player kills, it may encourage players to fight each other more instead of pvdooring all day.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)