Guardian WvW Build

Guardian WvW Build

in WvW

Posted by: Lorvul.5482

Lorvul.5482

I’ve been using this build for a couple months now and it’s never stirred me wrong. Just sharing it with the the community. Let me know what you think

http://www.gw2build.com/builds/guardian-commander-wvw-dps-support-survival-10244.html

Here is a sample video of just some of the fights, enjoy

Commander Marnoll Whitefyre [Gore]
Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian

Guardian WvW Build

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Just a little advice, you’re not running any active condition removal and in the clip you are struggling with conditions most of the time, I would swap your heal for the signet of resolve, which gives a bigger heal and also has passive condition removal, I would also advise changing retreat to contemplation of purity, especially if you are running save yourselves as this will convert all your conditions into boons.

Nothing better than getting hit by a necro’s boon corruption only to then turn all your conditions back into boons or removing the conditions from your allies then instantly turning them into boons.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

Guardian WvW Build

in WvW

Lorvul.5482

Just a little advice, you’re not running any active condition removal and in the clip you are struggling with conditions most of the time, I would swap your heal for the signet of resolve, which gives a bigger heal and also has passive condition removal, I would also advise changing retreat to contemplation of purity, especially if you are running save yourselves as this will convert all your conditions into boons.

Nothing better than getting hit by a necro’s boon corruption only to then turn all your conditions back into boons or removing the conditions from your allies then instantly turning them into boons.

Every time I use a shout I remove 2 conditions and 1 turns into a boon. Look at my build, the traits that I have along with the Rune of the Soldier. I do very well removing conditions for the most part…I only struggle with condition Necromancers.

Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian

Guardian WvW Build

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

Description for pure of voice is bad then if it works on you as well as allies. Try contemplation of purity and you won’t struggle with necro’s so much anymore and trust me your build would be a lot more epic with some more condition removal.

A big amount of the damage you are taking in the clip is from conditions give my suggestions a try I’m pretty certain you will like the results.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

Guardian WvW Build

in WvW

Lorvul.5482

I’ll definitely give it a shot man. Thanks for the advice!

Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian