Guild Claim Auras not working

in WvW

Posted by: Towelie.9504

Towelie.9504

Seriously, any response from Anet developers on this? It broke like 2 weeks ago and it’s continued to be broken for a good number of guilds. ANY UPDATE ON THIS?

in WvW

Posted by: Towelie.9504

Towelie.9504

I swear, if this was some NPC who had a spelling mistake in some lame roleplay story dialog they would assign 20 developers to work triple OT to fix it.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Bug in Tradingpost: Fixed in 1h.
Bug in Living Story: Fixed in 1 day.
Bug in WvW: Fixed in 3 years.

We still have time, I mean we only lost “some” of our money, building these “upgrades”…

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: misterdevious.6482

misterdevious.6482

Radiant Retaliation was A GM trait completely 100% broken for a year without Anet ever once acknowledging the problem. It was fixed during the big patch that redid the entire trait system.

So if they are working on a major release dealing with ______, don’t expect a lot of bug fixes to ________ because they will probably all be rolled into the big _______ patch.

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

I swear, if this was some NPC who had a spelling mistake in some lame roleplay story dialog they would assign 20 developers to work triple OT to fix it.

Please don’t confuse their storyline with anything even remotely related to roleplaying. It’s not. You’re not playing a role. Their storyline is a lot closer to being forced to listen to someone read their poorly written fanfic, complete with its own Mary Sue. As far as actual roleplayers go, they’re actually the one community that gets LESS support/attention from Anet than the WvW community. Which is pretty sad, considering it’s marketed as an MMORPG.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

I’m actually delaying building any more Wvw auras, since they are currently useless…

in WvW

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

We have actually 1 aura working because we had claimed the keep when we reached guild hall aura upgrade. Everything else is missing the auras.

in WvW

Posted by: Sarika.3756

Sarika.3756

any word on these?

in WvW

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

I had aura on me after capping a camp with our guild… It was Aura V while we have only Aura IV… and we did not even claimed the camp… something is really bugged here xD

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in WvW

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963