Guild Hall WvW upgrade for commanders

in WvW

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

It would be a nice addition to the WvW section of upgrading a guild hall to have an unlockable Guild Commander tag.

This upgrade would give players who have bought the commander tag from the proper vendor, the option to display their guild emblem in place of the dorrito.

The guild emblem tag would show up as an option next to the other colors when choosing, and only be available inside WvW maps, and only if their rank in the guild is checkboxed to allow it’s use.

in WvW

Posted by: Sviel.7493

Sviel.7493

I second this as a cool thing.

in WvW

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Interesting idea! I like it!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: Tiawal.2351

Tiawal.2351

The OP would be a good QoL improvement… but WvW guilds, comprised of WvW only players (yes, that’s a thing and there are many such guilds) NEED ways to upgrade their (now “abandoned” state) guild, based on WvW activity and only WvW. As it is now, one MUST do PvE and also spend a high amount of gold, something that WvW only players don’t have.

I don’t know how can this message passed on, in the most respectful ways, to those managing the fate of the WvW game mode: WvW guilds are one of the conerstones, of any kind of RvR. Since HoT expansion they are in an unsupported or unwanted state. If this was a deliberate message; that WvW only players aren’t welcome in GW2 WvW, then we got it; keep things as they are – but if wasn’t, please fix it.

A wandering ronin, employed by [ENMA]

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

And it’ll only cost you 10,000 gold to upgrade the hall far enough to get this 1000 gold WvW upgrade!

I personally dont support any guild hall upgrade as a “QoL” thing. If guild tag shapes is to be added, it should be part of the commander system as is depending on what guild you rep at the moment.

in WvW

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

They could just make the resources be wvw related ie: memories of battle, heavy loot bags, badges of honor/tribute, etc. Shoot they could even make it per color. I bet alot of guilds be out their farming wvw to get it too.

500 memories of battle
500 badges of tribute
500 heavy loot bags

be like 1-2week work for a 15-25 piece guild. for each color.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”