Guild Lord missing at Redlake tower in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Pretty serious issue, currently the Guild Lord is missing from Redlake in Blackgates borderland (green) in WvW. We have spent 30 mins+ completely ripping apart the tower and shes nowhere to be seen. I have also personally Life Transferred every wall to see if shes stuck inside one and not found anything.

Recently i have begun to notice this alot around WvW, such as Veteran Archers (usually on tower walls) on the ground outside towers and Quartermasters along way away from there typical spots. I’m not sure if this is people finding out how to move NPC’s or them bugging out of there own accord but this relocation of the Tower Lord is giving Blackgate +10 points and cannot be prevented.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Ascii.9726

Issue is still persisting, Green team have gained at least 2500 points from this bug.

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Ascii.9726

Issue is still persisting, why has there not been one official response to this? This is affecting the T1 matchup in quite a big way.

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

oi is he on vacation?maybe he got burned out from being killed all the time!

on a serius note, that lord has been buggy for a while, the ring sometime shows up eventhough he is alive and the tower get capped even if he is alive sometimes too.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Anet: not a single kitten was given.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Have you made a bug report?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

on a serius note, that lord has been buggy for a while, the ring sometime shows up eventhough he is alive and the tower get capped even if he is alive sometimes too.

That’s why he’s not there. The tower was capped, with the lord alive, the lord died to the bugged new lord, the old lord despawned. When the tower was capped back, no lord spawned and no ring.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Tower Lord went on summer vecations… +40ºC can you imagine the heat under the WvW shrines, i ment towers?

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

That’s why he’s not there. The tower was capped, with the lord alive, the lord died to the bugged new lord, the old lord despawned. When the tower was capped back, no lord spawned and no ring.

how do you make that happen? the lord deactivates ring even if it’s rezzed. So aslong as lord is alive, no ring…..

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Imagine being killed by yourself fighting for the enemy? Under that kind of mental trauma I don’t think I’d respawn either. Well… maybe in St. Thomas. I’d respawn in St. Thomas and say to hell with the tower. Freaky crap there mon.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

maybe we need to set up a new dental plan for him?

getting your teeth knocked out once every 5 minutes is frustrating after all

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Green team have gained at least 2500 points from this bug.

This is affecting the T1 matchup in quite a big way.

Really? 1 tower Lord is affecting the whole match up?

Maybe got tired of skill lag and she’s moved to lower tiers.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

in WvW

Posted by: Xephens.3217

Xephens.3217

Aw, Boohoo.. You lost some points this week.

It’s only 1 incident atm so Anet isnt going to do anything. They will wait until match reset and if the issue still presist after reset they might look into it.

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Is this the next excuse?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Green team have gained at least 2500 points from this bug.

This is affecting the T1 matchup in quite a big way.

Really? 1 tower Lord is affecting the whole match up?

Maybe got tired of skill lag and she’s moved to lower tiers.

Realistically No, 1 tower isn’t going to cause a loss because of points but since its a spawn tower, it makes it hard to get a footing on the map. Those towers make more of a difference when starting on a enemy BL then you might think.

Also you can say how close SoR and BG can be in points, free points to either side is a issue.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Is this still not fixed? That’s ridiculous. Recently on our matchup an anet employee was glitched through Sunny gate. Maybe you should send an employee to take that tower.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

in WvW

Posted by: meep.2601

meep.2601

you guys, how can you expect anet to fix this when your report is so vague?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

You need to explain why the tower lord is missing, not that it simply “is” missing. Though that depends on what your definition of the word “is” is.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: davidcrickett.8536

davidcrickett.8536

Pretty serious issue, currently the Guild Lord is missing from Redlake in Blackgates borderland (green) in WvW. We have spent 30 mins+ completely ripping apart the tower and shes nowhere to be seen. I have also personally Life Transferred every wall to see if shes stuck inside one and not found anything.

Recently i have begun to notice this alot around WvW, such as Veteran Archers (usually on tower walls) on the ground outside towers and Quartermasters along way away from there typical spots. I’m not sure if this is people finding out how to move NPC’s or them bugging out of there own accord but this relocation of the Tower Lord is giving Blackgate +10 points and cannot be prevented.

You are not alone. Today, at Piken Square, players from the opposing team (Desolation) could exploit a bug and litterally pull the lord and npcs out of towers, and even the keep.
Bug reported. Hope they get kicked into desolation.

80: guardian (Ea Greenwood), warrior (Vulg Painbrain), necro (Dafydda),
mesmer (Petroline),
ele (Apple Scruff), engineer (Andersine And), ranger (Dafydd Black), thief (Pi Jensen).

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

how do you make that happen? the lord deactivates ring even if it’s rezzed. So aslong as lord is alive, no ring…..

Its a really bizarre bug and I think its wholly isolated to that tower. It has something to do with banner ressing the lord as the tower is flipping or something.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

We were already able to identify when and how this happened, and it was an unintentional glitch that involves normal game mechanics. It shouldn’t happen very often, but it obviously CAN happen, so hopefully Anet gets it fixed at some point.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

We seem to be getting a lot of this recently. Lord’s particularly, pulled or pushed right out of towers.
On one occasion I found the Lord at Quentin had fallen into the water behind the tower, it had prevented us capping the tower. On another occasion (mentioned by davidcricket above), Our keep Lord somehow got pulled outside the front gate during an attack. We beat off the attack and rezzed him – no harm done. (He re-spawned inside)

I hope this isn’t an exploit.