Guild looking looking for NA WvW server

in WvW

Posted by: Darkhart.9142

Darkhart.9142

Hi,

My guildies and I are looking for a server that has a stable population throughout the day but has a gap that needs filling around 6 or 7pm est to 11-midnight. We want a tough fight and the chance to make a difference but can’t carry the entire server on our back either.

Please let me know if this sounds like your server!

Thanks!

in WvW

Posted by: DemonCow.5328

DemonCow.5328

Take a look into the Tier 3 and Tier 4 servers (in order of current ranking: Tarnished Coast, Crystal Desert, Fort Aspenwood, Yak’s Bend, Maguuma and Ehmry Bay). Both match ups are relatively close and all of these servers have a relatively small queue (if any) after reset, and none most other times.

I’m on TC, and I love it here. We seem to have a little better coverage than the other servers I’ve listed (I think we need a night crew more than anything to push for tier 2).

You are more than welcome to join us, we’d love to have you guys, but I’m sure the other servers would all say the same as well. I recommend you try some of these out until you find one you really enjoy.

Best of luck finding your new home!

[TI] Taking Initiative- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader
takinginitiative.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

Come to Jade Quarry! We could use some primetime NA guilds to help in the fight against our rivals. It’s been really close lately and all that’s needed is a little push in the right direction.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

tiers 3 and 4 r good. Im on Yaks and we have a strong core but lack people over all
. the others r good too have fought all of them except CD but i hear good things about them.

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

In tier two both Blackgate and IOJ are fairly light in the NA time slot. BG is probably the most evened out server below tier 1 and is close to being a T1 contender, but still has no queues really outside of the 5 min friday night ones on a few maps. I would recommend IOJ as well as they have good coverage and could really do something with more NA folks. SOR is a NA behemoth with little coverage outside of that time zone.

Same goes for T3 in that only TC would be heavy in that time slot. CD actually has more non-NA population than they have NA and FA is just a scrappy group of folks who would have room for guilds in any time slot.

T4 the clear choice is absolutely Yak’s Bend for their excellent community with WvW coordination that is unmatched in probably any tier.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: danofzi.4870

danofzi.4870

Hi there, your guild is welcome to Dragonbrand.DB is known to have large amount of oceanic player, but an observed gap at NA prime time.

Dragonbrand Guild NNK
Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

would love if you guys could come to CD to cover that time slot for us, but when looking at server population status, sigh, don’t know if you guys can make it here.

we are at “full” status most of the time, yet have weak NA WvW coverage…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

Any server in Tier 3 or Tier 4 would be a good choice. Though I’d go for TC or YB for their friendlier communities that play more and talk smack less. CD is also quiet friendly but they are a little weak on NA prime time and their organization has really fell apart last time I played against them.

Personally I am happy on YB, we dont have the highest population but we have very organized, skilled, stubborn players. We have a stable population, and the window you mentioned is a little earlier than our true peak time (which is about 10pm to 2am est) so we could use that little push in that window for sure.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Hi,

My guildies and I are looking for a server that has a stable population throughout the day but has a gap that needs filling around 6 or 7pm est to 11-midnight. We want a tough fight and the chance to make a difference but can’t carry the entire server on our back either.

Please let me know if this sounds like your server!

Thanks!

Hi,
Jade Quarry is the perfect match for you guys. We have great European Prime time, Pacific and Oceanic/SEA coverage but our EST Primetime could definitely use some bolstering. Jade Quarry has been in Tier 1 for pretty much the entire span of Guild Wars 2 thus far (aside from a one week reprive in Tier 2 where we showed we were Tier 1 quality). Our Oceanics and EU will hand you with fully upgraded keeps to work with and lots of supply as well. Best of all we hardly ever have Que’s and if we do its 5-10 mins at most!

Somethings you’ll have if you join us

Community
Commanders that work together
Innovative Tactics
Fun Environment
TS for everyone
Pug coordination (JQ doesn’t have huge guilds we have a lot of pug’s that work together for a common goal).
Coordinated Coverage

These are just a few things about Jade Quarry that make us great. We are steadily competing weekly for the #1 spot but it isn’t easy. Stormbluff Isle and Sea of Sorrows are very worthy opponents. Jade Quarry has been through tough times but we have perservered and remained in Tier 1. We are a community that will stick together regardless and that’s what makes us such a good server. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

AoS Leader

Immortal Stei

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in WvW

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

CD, TC or Ehmry are good communities for you.

I play on CD, which is mostly Oceanic and European. We do have a NA presence but it could be improved. We also have several strong guilds, most of which will pay for upgrades, siege etc. Our commanders are competent and getting better every day.

TC and Ehmry are stronger in NA times. Their players come across as more mature than some of the servers I have faced, and both are very good with , defense strategy and tactics.

You may want to spend a week with each before deciding.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

in WvW

Posted by: Darkhart.9142

Darkhart.9142

Thanks for all the responses folks. We are starting to send out people to look at each of the server’s that look like possibilities.

Keep em coming though.

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Hi Darkhart

I am about to start a recruitment drive for NA prime time for Isle of Janthir. We have an amazing community in both pve and pvp. We are an unofficial oceanic server so have a large aus/nz participation. We also have a very large Korean guild that take over from the oceanics. So our overall coverage is very good but we could do with some NA guilds to help our battle hardened team.

Let me tell you about our W3 environment.

• We have a community website and forums to help coordinate.
  • We also have a community 1000 slot TS3 server which we encourage both pugs/militia a well as guilds to join.
  • We hold bi weekly W3 improvement meetings and weekly w3 reset guild coordination meetings.
  • we work very well together across the different time zones to coordinate coverage.
  • we have many commanders that contribute huge amounts of time continually bettering our server.

In the NA prime time

• we have many w3 dedicated guilds.
  • due to being in t2 for pretty much the entire time with 2 weeks in t1/3 we have been facing the most tough servers week in week out. Also usually in NA prime time we have slightly less numbers. This has created a unique situation where our players have learnt to play under extremely tough circumstances and due to this have developed some very tough pvpers.
  • we often win skirmishes even though we are often out numbered in many scenarios.
  • Since we have a lot of smaller W3 guilds we have taken a lot more time to settle and coordinate well. In the past 2 weeks there has been a new and successful alliance started called the Janthir alliance and it is focusing on this NA prime time slot initially. This alliance work together and utilize the public ts3 to coordinate a lot better , so its like one big guild but people remain in their intimate settings. We have even heard our regular opponents think we have received mass xfers due to our improvement in this time slot.

Why you should join IoJ

• you will love our W3 community.
  • you will be joining a server that has developed it’s core population in W3 rather than receiving multiple band wagoners.
  • you will be joining a server that will benefit so greatly from your time slot.
  • you will have an oceanic force follow your playtime so your hard work of upgrades won’t be in vain.
  • zero queues at any time.
  • on reset we have a strong presence across all maps due to 5pm Friday CST and 10am sat morning AEST.
  • you will be welcomed with open arms and be able to contribute in planning from day one.

The majority of IoJ w3’ers wants to be a their 1/2 server. If we strengthen our NA time zone we will be a t1 potential server and regularly compete for first spot in t2. We have had our share of guilds leaving us in the past but the rot has stopped a long time ago and all that remain are loyal IoJ guilds for life and the only direction from now on is up.

What we want from people xfering to us?

• Never say die attitude
  • Willing listen and work as a team with current setup.
  • Good tactically that are willing to share that information constructively for the betterment of IoJ
  • Play to win as well as rack up kills
  • Play ultimately for fun, (egos are not handled very well by IoJ NA prime time)
  • An in it for the long haul outlook, people that will stick by us through good and bad times.

Good luck with your decision, I really hope what I have described has synergy with what you are looking for.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Try Darkhaven, we had a 5 match win streak recently, but Lost to T4 servers coverage, which made some of our good WvW guilds leave. Darkhaven still has strong NA presence, but lacks numbers now from our last big loss.

Crazy Leg