Guild merger on Underworld proposal

in WvW

Posted by: Pennypecker.7214

Pennypecker.7214

Hello there, as most of you Underworld people know, we have been doing quite terribly in recent WvW and we’re also on a poor start this week. I believe that one solution is to drastically decrease guild numbers since we currently sit on a massive amount of small ones that have no purpose other than just following randoms to ultimately join in to form a zerg under a commander badge or move around in disarray should that be missing.

I represent a guild called Shades of Rgb, and we believe that if at least some of you agree to the merger, we can orchestrate raids on WvW maps that will push our server to new limits. This is not a recruitment scheme, but merely an attempt to aid our server.

Should you be interested please post here and we can talk further on skype/ventrilo/teamspeak.

Thank you

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Lohengrin.8573

Lohengrin.8573

Greetings from ROF!
good to read that underworld is going to organize more; you have good potential thanks to your decent 24 hours coverage (a thing that rof dosen’t have) and large numbers of players (we don’t have that too).
we had good time last week fighting against you, and this week is going to be fun too.
My guild is assigned to your borderlands, so I’m sure we will meet in the battle field! (i’m the norn warrior that charge you first)

Good luck and have fun!
and also, you are not doing bad at all, even last week! too bad that we both are assigned against a hig population server (jade sea and gandara)

[OSC] Lohengrin Fenrir – Norn Warrior
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Jack Pj.1248

Jack Pj.1248

If your from shades of RGB, then I am sure vermillion has informed you of the alliance your guild is already in (Underworld federation). We already have 13 large guilds in this alliance and when we all come together we lock down a borderlands map easily.

The problem with your guild at the moment is that vermillion very rarely comes onto the alliance ts3 so we can’t include your guild in our daily WvW operations. You need to ask vermillion to assign his second in command or someone else in his guild to come onto the alliance ts3 when he’s not on xD.

Our alliance has the potential to be a crushing force across all borderlands but many of the guild leaders in it aren’t putting in effort anymore after the first two weeks.

Also, Lohengrin, we don’t have 24 hour coverage xD as many times last week, My guild would disconnect at 1am at which point we had for example 2k less points than you but more current land ownership. Then come 10am, we would have 4k less points than you guys lol. This happened at least 4-5 times last week

in WvW

Posted by: Pennypecker.7214

Pennypecker.7214

@NorthStar Thank you for extending us that invitation but for now we have no intention of moving to another server. Best of luck to you !

@Lohengrin We extend the same courtesy to you guys. It was a fun week and hope this one will be the same. Good luck to you in the upcoming matches.

@Jack Pj You are entirely missing the point of this thread. I am well aware of the existence of the alliance and it’s actions, respectively. However this thread does not have any connection to anything else outside our guild`s internal affairs. The points that i mentioned in my initial thread still remain valid and our offer to every guild out there on Underworld remains the same.

What you are saying about guild leaders, true or not, has nothing to do with this thread, however, should you wish to continue more on the topic you just initiated I am more than happy to talk to you directly as that is a fairly long topic and it should not hijack this one.

Cheers

in WvW

Posted by: Jack Pj.1248

Jack Pj.1248

Fair enough, I mistook the quote below as a dig at guild communication, but I misread it, my bad xD

“I believe that one solution is to drastically decrease guild numbers since we currently sit on a massive amount of small ones that have no purpose other than just following randoms to ultimately join in to form a zerg under a commander badge or move around in disarray should that be missing.”