Posted by: Dark Omens.5768

Dark Omens.5768

Now that was a good time.

Attachments:

Guild vs Guild... the 3 man army

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Every single one of them was upleveled. This is one of those things you enjoy but don’t brag about publicly.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

(edited by dreztina.4820)

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Every singe one of them was upleveled. This is one of those things you enjoy but don’t brag about publicly.

Agreed.

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Not gonna make me feel bad but thanx anyway :P

in WvW

Posted by: Addictive.9387

Addictive.9387

Very poor taste 3 80’s vs 6 up-scales isn’t even close to a fair fight. In particular having come from ferg I know they don’t have the strongest wvw players. Reminds of yesterday I was running through wvw and a player from my server killed an up-scaled player and refused to finish them letting them res to nearly full health when downed then take them down again telling me not to finish them because it was funny. Naturally I finished them. No reason to ruin new players outlook on wvw just because you want to feel like a man or something.

Yak’s Bend Zakaru [ONE]

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Looks like more than 6 but hey whatever u say :P

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Additionally, the two small loot bags and the light loot bag puts three of the uplevels at 25 and below. The small loot bags came from 15 and below.

Congratz. You just killed 6 people where 50% of them haven’t even bought the second training manual.

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Not gonna make me feel bad but thanx anyway :P

I don’t think he meant to make you feel bad… He was pointing out that you are bad..

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

Every single one of them was upleveled. This is one of those things you enjoy but don’t brag about publicly.

^ this

Blackgate – [KnT]

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Its ok… I don’t have feelings.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

The 2 guys still alive are not upscaled, nor hurt or damaged. The upscaled guys are all dirt napping. Did you get the npc’s and moa’s too? Cause they can be a challenging surprise

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Moa were the worst of it…. the went apekitten on us man.

in WvW

Posted by: Streps.9784

Streps.9784

As a Engi neer i just have to say
Lol.
o and 1 last thing before everyone complains we did not pick the fight they picked us
have a nice time see u in WvW at the end of my wrench

(edited by Streps.9784)

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Lol.
o and 1 last thing before everyone complains we did not pick the fight they picked us

Agreed. If u zerg 3 people and lose screenshots will b taken lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Won a 4v8 againt a guild group a few weeks ago. I was really stoked thinking I had some great footage but when I looked at it I realized that 7 of them were uplevels. So, I deleted the footage.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

6 man zerg…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

6 man zerg…

I still count more than 6 ill have to mark later and repost the shots.

in WvW

Posted by: Paradopx.3804

Paradopx.3804

Hey dark don’t worry about these haters, it’s fun to slam the scrubs out of existence. I’m just hoping that the new system will allow people to see which one of the 80’s are bads from the get go. There is plenty of 80s that are just complete trash, following around commander icons, fighting only when it is uneven numbers, and most if not all of them think “man, i’m good”, so don’t let these haters hate. You were laughing at a good moment, not bragging that you were the best right? I mean you even kept it short and sweet with ‘good time’ LOL. http://www.youtube.com/user/glant2005?feature=mhee is my youtube channel check out my gw2 vids, i plan on finally coming back after my long break to wreck some tier 1. Finally some patch love coming this way, funny screens +)

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

Hey dark don’t worry about these haters, it’s fun to slam the scrubs out of existence. I’m just hoping that the new system will allow people to see which one of the 80’s are bads from the get go. There is plenty of 80s that are just complete trash, following around commander icons, fighting only when it is uneven numbers, and most if not all of them think “man, i’m good”, so don’t let these haters hate. You were laughing at a good moment, not bragging that you were the best right? I mean you even kept it short and sweet with ‘good time’ LOL. http://www.youtube.com/user/glant2005?feature=mhee is my youtube channel check out my gw2 vids, i plan on finally coming back after my long break to wreck some tier 1. Finally some patch love coming this way, funny screens +)

Agreed…. haters gonna hate…. no one here could have made that wipe and not laughed about it. If u take offense to that idk what to really tell ya.

in WvW

Posted by: chrisk.4320

chrisk.4320

this guy here. so real bro. reminds me of pwning level 1s in durotar. good time.

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

this guy here. so real bro. reminds me of pwning level 1s in durotar. good time.

lol the old daoc days were the best.

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

LOL the entire point of owning darkness falls in daoc was to make runs at the other realms entrance and own low levels.

in WvW

chrisk.4320

LOL the entire point of owning darkness falls in daoc was to make runs at the other realms entrance and own low levels.

lol yes!!! i remember killing the low levels with my uber paladin, this guy messages me “why u high level killing me my dad just bought me this game after spending 3 months of paid work on this game” and I was like U MAD NOOB lololol

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Agreed…. haters gonna hate…. no one here could have made that wipe and not laughed about it. If u take offense to that idk what to really tell ya.

First thing, I died laughing because as a 5 man we see this (only less uplevels and thats not a shot at you) everynight. This kind of screenshot just makes me die laughing.

Second, the best is the guy saying “Dont scare away people from wvw” LOLOLOLOL if you are bad or new, you have 2 options:
1. Quit
2. Learn to get better

Pick one. It isnt (in this case) the [TAC] guy’s fault they smoked a bunch of kitten players lol…..Those terribads simply shouldn’t have been standing there.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

First thing, I died laughing because as a 5 man we see this (only less uplevels and thats not a shot at you) everynight. This kind of screenshot just makes me die laughing.

Second, the best is the guy saying “Dont scare away people from wvw” LOLOLOLOL if you are bad or new, you have 2 options:
1. Quit
2. Learn to get better

Pick one. It isnt (in this case) the [TAC] guy’s fault they smoked a bunch of kitten players lol…..Those terribads simply shouldn’t have been standing there.

Your sir… .r awesome

in WvW

Jscull.2514

“WvW players shouldn’t be subject to “elite” players killing them. No one wants to deal with some coordinated 5 man guild coming in and steamrolling the zerg"

Signed……..C A R E B E A R nation!

PAXA -GM

in WvW

chrisk.4320

lulz i love how we all get off from killing nubs guyz
great circlejerk would jerk again 10/10

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

lulz i love how we all get off from killing nubs guyz
great circlejerk would jerk again 10/10

lol

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

They were all upleveled…and by the looks of their armor, probably the the lower side of the level spectrum.

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Dark send them all a message and thank them for sticking around for the screen shot. I love it also whenever we kill over 5-10 with our 5 when people stick around to see it wasn’t 20 that rick rolled em, not even more than, that’s right……just 5.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Dark Omens.5768

I’d almost bet they even kinda laughed at it…. prob the reason they stuck around. Good to see at least SOME of us can laugh at a comical situation.

in WvW

Posted by: Corrupt.4930

Corrupt.4930

@JakobGW.5730
“Additionally, the two small loot bags and the light loot bag puts three of the uplevels at 25 and below. The small loot bags came from 15 and below.”

Yo can you explain this abit more to me about how the loot bags work or link me something that explains it ?
Cheers

Reallism

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Dark send them all a message and thank them for sticking around for the screen shot. I love it also whenever we kill over 5-10 with our 5 when people stick around to see it wasn’t 20 that rick rolled em, not even more than, that’s right……just 5.

They stick around a lot because they think their numbers will win and then rez them, but they don’t realize that their numbers are dead.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Jscull.2514

They stick around a lot because they think their numbers will win and then rez them, but they don’t realize that their numbers are dead.

Kind of like blue dorito commanders designating pre-fights who are to be zerg ressers…..LOL!! How do you get that job?

“Ok I have the blue dorito….listen up….You, you, you, and you….when you see anyone downed…..you guys res.”
“Res downed players….got it. Thanks for the responsibility blue dorito, sir.”

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

What tier is this?

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I think I have a screenshot somewhere where I totally killed 3 skritt before taking the skill point.. 2 sec…

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

What tier is this?

I believe its tier 8. Ferguson’s Crossing is dead last in NA.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

It’s ok guys, dude’s been made to look silly enough already along with his guild.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Cryptic, you are mean… Go pick on SF and leave Fergs alone…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Anzu.5702

Anzu.5702

I see this kind of thing all the time in wvw. People wanting to feel special so naturally they go and find the weakest characters. Killing upscales of those levels (judging by the bag drops) is nothing to brag about. Coincidence that the trolls are usually thieves? Reminds me that this is an inter-age game so clearly immaturity will be rampant throughout it.

Enjoy the victory? Yes. Brag about pawning noobs and ruining their game experience because it makes you feel better? Take that attitude elsewhere.

Xarvacious: Guardian | Xarvo: Engineer | Achiles Augustus: Warrior
[HIRE]
TC

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Lol.

Only if it’s a big deal to you.

Congrats, I guess.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Hey dark don’t worry about these haters, it’s fun to slam the scrubs out of existence. I’m just hoping that the new system will allow people to see which one of the 80’s are bads from the get go. There is plenty of 80s that are just complete trash, following around commander icons, fighting only when it is uneven numbers, and most if not all of them think “man, i’m good” so don’t let these haters hate. You were laughing at a good moment, not bragging that you were the best right? I mean you even kept it short and sweet with ‘good time’ LOL. http://www.youtube.com/user/glant2005?feature=mhee is my youtube channel check out my gw2 vids, i plan on finally coming back after my long break to wreck some tier 1. Finally some patch love coming this way, funny screens +)

You’re talking like a scrub yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Only if it’s a big deal to you.

Congrats, I guess.

Exactly this. Everyone gets to celebrate their big moments, and if killing 6 lowbies is their big moment, sad as that is, then they have every right to celebrate.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Streps.9784

i can see you people don’t read you just try and flame nice try guys but they picked the fight with us we were just standing around that area and they tried to zerg us so haters hate. nice to see alot of forum warriors as always though

again see you in WvW at the business end of my wrench.

in WvW

Posted by: Death Card.2904

Death Card.2904

Lol.

Well I don’t know about everyone else but I know many Engineers who don’t use toolkit for the wrench because of the lack of usefulness.

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

What tier is this?

I believe its tier 8. Ferguson’s Crossing is dead last in NA.

I think I’d rather get steamrolled by a zerg than play with these guys.

in WvW

Streps.9784

Lol.

Well I don’t know about everyone else but I know many Engineers who don’t use toolkit for the wrench because of the lack of usefulness.

Wrench kit has the most usefulness and if you don’t think so u know nothing about engi im not your average cookie cutter grenade or flamer build + throwing the wrench has a nice cripple to stop them thief’s and warrior cowards fleeing from my wrench

so yeah bashing grenade Engi’s to death is a very nice feeling

in WvW

Posted by: Death Card.2904

Death Card.2904

I said wrench. Not box of nails, not prybar, nor gear shield, I said wrench.

in WvW

Posted by: Amadeus.5687

Amadeus.5687

WoW… Dark Omens consider me your greatest fan now! That is one of the most awesome über 1337 things I have seen the entire time I have been playing WvW! How did you manage to do it!?!?! 3 level 80 beating 6 upleveled players! I MEAN OMG!!! That’s so Stroonk! Gesus! you give Autographs!?!?! I mean! WOW! Dude! that’s some serious show of skills!

Sarcasm might be used in my post… who knows!

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

i can see you people don’t read you just try and flame nice try guys but they picked the fight with us we were just standing around that area and they tried to zerg us so haters hate. nice to see alot of forum warriors as always though

again see you in WvW at the business end of my wrench.

6 lowbies zerged you?

And it was such a big victory you screenshotted it and posted it on the forums?

I’ve had some really good fights in WvWvW. Tower defenses that we dragged out for awhile against bigger numbers. Keep attacks that lasted what seemed forever because the group inside put up a monster defense. Tons of open field battles I’ve both won and lost with superior numbers and less numbers. All kinds of battles that were a ton of fun.

Killing 6 noobs with 2 of my friends doesn’t even begin to rank on the list of battles I would make public in an attempt to gain recognition. Might as well post about the time you killed 3 moose at once.

Again, you do what you gotta do, and if this was a big victory for you, by all means, celebrate. Just makes it look like you’ve done very little if this was a big deal for you.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]