Guild vs Guild video EMP vs Choo

in WvW

Posted by: Thwomp.3912

Thwomp.3912

Hey all,

This weekend EMP and Choo had the chance to do some 30 v 30 Guild v Guild. Had a blast with everyone, had some good matches that I wanted to share with anyone interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOGaI4L81o

The pov is from my Elementalist. The first 5 rounds I’m staff, the last 5 I’m DD.

This was my first time doing anything like this. So it really was a learning process. EMP worked on evolving tactics each fight, I wasn’t feeling that great of an effect using staff, so I decided to switch over to DD and I instantly felt useful.

Hope you all enjoy, thank you everyone who was involved with this video, I haven’t had this much fun in PvP since DAoC 8v8.

BG – Faboose – Ranger
BG – Thwompp – Elly
BG – Thwomp Jr – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Why would you switch from 8v8 to 30v30….not even close to as fun.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Nice comeback!

I admit it was really frustrating watching all those enemy rallies at first :P

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Why would you switch from 8v8 to 30v30….not even close to as fun.

Because opinions and preferences. Have you ever heard of them?

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Nice vid, cheers

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

God that’s awful. I can’t even begin to understand how someone could enjoy that.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

Great vid, looks like you guys had some fun!

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

God that’s awful. I can’t even begin to understand how someone could enjoy that.

Because YOUR guild would get their collective kitten stomped?

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I just can’t get into these sorts of videos. You guys should do some 5v5s I think that would be more fun to watch.

in WvW

Posted by: Hecksa.7140

Hecksa.7140

I just can’t get into these sorts of videos. You guys should do some 5v5s I think that would be more fun to watch.

People aren’t having these fights to entertain others. They’re for fun, and they are fun. Videos get released after the event because there are people out there that do enjoy watching this sort of thing. Also, both sides involved in the fight can watch and see what they did right/wrong.

For those that prefer 5v5, you’re in luck, because Arenanet kind of made a whole game type just for you. Plenty of videos of that out there if you prefer.

Not Matter (Mesmer) – [RG]

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

People aren’t having these fights to entertain others. They’re for fun, and they are fun. Videos get released after the event because there are people out there that do enjoy watching this sort of thing. Also, both sides involved in the fight can watch and see what they did right/wrong.

For those that prefer 5v5, you’re in luck, because Arenanet kind of made a whole game type just for you. Plenty of videos of that out there if you prefer.

They’re fun for people who like to zerg. Whenever I’ve done this kind of stuff I’ve felt bored win or lose.

You’re right that tournament play is 5v5 but it’s not deathmatch 5v5.

This gaming community confuses me.