Gunnar's Hold/Whiteside Ridge/Dzagonur

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Then don’t attack when you get inside… and it’s also odd that of so many DE players it only seemed to be ECL that were affected?

It’s not a cheat, no, it’s an exploit and both suck equally as far as I am concerned.

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

To the GM of Eclipse Gaming [DE]:

We spotted a number of your guild glitching into Sunnyhill on our own borderlands a few moments ago. Also warping pets in through doors.

You might want to have a quiet word with your people. We’ve taken numerous screenshots and reported to this to ArenaNet.

I urge anyone that spots people from their own team glitching (i.e. cheating) to kick people from guilds before you become tarnished with the poor behaviour of others.

I was there and you forgot to mention that nobody of us did any dmg while being inside. This is a kinda new bug (like 2 or 3 weeks i guess) and it only happens in Sunnyhill as far as i know. It happens automaticlaly when using several skills on the door and since we were attacking the door we couldnt really control it.

We are sorry for that but we (atleast our guild) is far away from cheating or bugusing. We accidently bugged in there but didnt take advantege of it so it wasnt an exploit.

Sincerly

Xanti

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

This is a kinda new bug (like 2 or 3 weeks i guess) and it only happens in Sunnyhill as far as i know. It happens automaticlaly when using several skills on the door and since we were attacking the door we couldnt really control it

thats a verry selective bug, seems to work only when germans server is involved, never seen that to any rest of the servers. Hope ANet fix that “bug” with some permanent bans

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Jupitus.4352

We spotted a number of your guild glitching into Sunnyhill on our own borderlands a few moments ago. Also warping pets in through doors.

You might want to have a quiet word with your people. We’ve taken numerous screenshots and reported to this to ArenaNet.

I urge anyone that spots people from their own team glitching (i.e. cheating) to kick people from guilds before you become tarnished with the poor behaviour of others.

I was there and you forgot to mention that nobody of us did any dmg while being inside. This is a kinda new bug (like 2 or 3 weeks i guess) and it only happens in Sunnyhill as far as i know. It happens automaticlaly when using several skills on the door and since we were attacking the door we couldnt really control it.

We are sorry for that but we (atleast our guild) is far away from cheating or bugusing. We accidently bugged in there but didnt take advantege of it so it wasnt an exploit.

Sincerly

Xanti

Perhaps you yourself didn’t, but others did. I was one of those killed myself, whilst rezzing another player who had been killed by the previous exploiter.

It stinks.

www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Hello,

yes some of our people actually glitchet through the tower gate, but thats because some skills, like the Heartseeker of the Thief, result in glitching through the gate(in Sunnyhill only). We heard that sunnyhill was bugged but we didnt know wich skill in particular caused that. At 5% Life remaining of the Tower gat you Guys Destroyed our ram’s. In the result we did just normal weapon dmg on the gate to get the last 5% down and just naturally all classes started spamming there skills, like Heartseeker. But still every Member of [ECL] that got acidentally glitched in immediately left the tower. We didnt got a mesmer in the tower and Portal us in or anything.

I understand some may have accidently ended up in there. However, some were clearly using it to advantage. At one point at least 2 players + pets were fighting inside the keep and killing defenders.

For me its fairly simple – if someone accidently gets in, they run up and out – as a couple did. If they are beating the hell out of someone trying to repair doors etc, then they are abusing weaknesses in the game programming to their own advantage. Poor behaviour in my opinion.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

It just happened at Briar on Dz borderlands too.

You know, i was willing to accept that it was only a few people who were ruining Dz’s reputation, but now it’s clear that cheating is rampant on your server. It’s unbelievable really, at this point I’ve played against almost all EU servers and not once have i met one with this amount of cheaters/hackers/exploiters. It shows a clear lack of character among your playerbase. I feel sorry for those who don’t cheat, but the scale of it amongst the Dz playerbase shows that you either condone it, or at the very least there’s a tacit acceptance of it on your server.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

thats a verry selective bug, seems to work only when germans server is involved, never seen that to any rest of the servers. Hope ANet fix that “bug” with some permanent bans

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/12-7-TC-vs-FA-vs-CD

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/SOS-JQ-SBI-Week-of-12-7-NonScore-Discussion

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Dec-14-BG-SoR-IoJ

Those are just a few examples with no german Servers involved and you can look them all up by using the search option of the forum. You should be more carefull while accusing so many people.

Perhaps you yourself didn’t, but others did. I was one of those killed myself, whilst rezzing another player who had been killed by the previous exploiter.

It stinks.

We told everyone in our teamspeak to not attack anyone or anything and to try getting out there asap. I had an eye on every guildmember who accidently got in there and i am almost 100% sure that they did as we orderd. If defenders died on top of the walls while using carts etc by common AoE, it had nothing to do with those who got in there while trying to get as much dmg on the door as possible.

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Anyway, moving on from that – it will be dealt with by ArenaNet.

Great fight at Garrison a few minutes ago. Very determined attack and epic defense right the way into the lord room.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

in WvW

Jupitus.4352

We told everyone in our teamspeak to not attack anyone or anything and to try getting out there asap. I had an eye on every guildmember who accidently got in there and i am almost 100% sure that they did as we orderd. If defenders died on top of the walls while using carts etc by common AoE, it had nothing to do with those who got in there while trying to get as much dmg on the door as possible.

Well I was just inside the gate rezzing and was most definitely killed through exploiting as was the person I was rezzing. As Roo says, we’ll move on from this, but given some of the other great fights we’ve had tonight it’s a shame that for many of us the experience has been spoiled by what seems to be just a couple of cheats.

Is this part of a special WvW event you guys are having? Enormous numbers :o

Good fights too

www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Is this part of a special WvW event you guys are having? Enormous numbers :o

At least 2 big active guilds (ECL and SK) left MS and transfered to Dzagonur leaving the sinking ship after some…questionable actions.

in WvW

Posted by: HtFde.3856

HtFde.3856

guilds and tags
peacemakers iluminati PMI
dont flame just game DFJG
subway to sully SMS
and 2 unguilded i saw taking tower briar on dzag by exploit just cpl minutes ago

Can you give me access to the screenshot from the PMI member?

PMI – Dzagonur Rallybot :)

in WvW

Posted by: Mhim.3415

Mhim.3415

It just happened at Briar on Dz borderlands too.

You know, i was willing to accept that it was only a few people who were ruining Dz’s reputation, but now it’s clear that cheating is rampant on your server. It’s unbelievable really, at this point I’ve played against almost all EU servers and not once have i met one with this amount of cheaters/hackers/exploiters. It shows a clear lack of character among your playerbase. I feel sorry for those who don’t cheat, but the scale of it amongst the Dz playerbase shows that you either condone it, or at the very least there’s a tacit acceptance of it on your server.

I´m really sorry man, but i was there, and we had an mesmer in this Tower :-)
Perhaps you guys have to look a little bit more exactly :-)

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Honestly, i’m willing to concede that it was probably a mesmer at briar. I spoke out of anger earlier because there were exploits taking place and i was getting frustrated. So, i apologise, I play a mesmer myself so know where he probably hid. It serves me right for not doing the sweep personally. Again, i’m sorry for jumping to that conclusion, but you really do need to be more aggressive when reporting and chastising members of your own server for cheating. You’re good, i’ve been impressed by many of your players, but glitching through doors and teleporting has been rampant this week. I’ve seen it personally on several occasions.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

the problem is if you glitch in the defenders will focus you isntead of the the attackers that do damage on the gate, so its very “unkind”. for example i was a warrior with a longbow and i started attacking people who glitched through the door. i didnt know at that point it was a bug, and im pretty sure i saw the same people do it several times for lulz. your ram was already down (also because of many fire fields and explo shots from me) and we had a few sups left to repair the gate. if we continue fire before gate instead of playing around with your glichters inside maybe we had a chance to hold.. so thats a very sour taste in my mouth.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

I have been on the TS3 Server , the guy that glitch in the Tower didnt know about the Bug, the Conversation was :

-Öhmm Guys , lol , I m in the Tower
-What ?
-I m in the Tower through the Door
-Thats a known Bug , get out there
-I was just pressing ( Dont know the spell he named ) and i was standig in the Tower
-We know, Get out of the Tower, Jump over the Wall,Quick
- I m trying , I m trying
- Hurry

He jumped over the Wall and rejoind the Grp.

-Guys the Ramp will go down but the Door is already done , keep on bashing the Door and Ae on the Walls
-LOL I m through that …. Door again
-Just get out as quick as you can and no body can complain
-That sucks why is that happening so often ?

Then a little Discussion about the Skills that cause that Problem / about that special Tower followed and a few seconds later the Door gave up.

The Only Time the Player that glitch through the Door could have attaked people inside the Tower , was the first time it was happening to him. After he was told to get out asap he got out asap and when it happend to him a second time , he knew what was going on and jumped out immediately.

And I m sorry but there was no way for you to hold that Tower in that Moment , 20 + people nuking the Door with only 8 %, siege Weapons destroyed by AoE, and only a hand full of defenders. So no real reason for a sour taste in your mouth.
Soory for the glitch but its A nets turn to fix that, ECL didnt need to use Bugs / Cheats.

in WvW

Steelo.4597

sorry but we hold 20+ people with a handfull of defenders all the time, nothing special in WvW. you did the same thing with us yesterday night at hills. of course you would call it skill on your side wouldnt you

and it wasnt only 1 guy. i remember 1 guy solo doing it wielding a greatsword and 2 other guys doing it together at least two times in short time, 1 a thief and one something else.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

Please return to ur previous server… ur making this match very uplayable for all, next week is gonna be same too… go wield ur legendarys on higher tier matchup where u should be… till 2 or 3 days ago we could oppose dzagonur… now its just steamrolling with clearly superior numbers
and cheats… ill repeat i never saw wvw cheat before and vs. dzag every day…. dzag would have won this match without any exploit and cheating and yet some ur guilds done it… shame
thanks for ruining this game for us this week and possibly for next week too

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

in WvW

Dropper.9176

Again , all your Siege weapons has been destroyed , the Door was @ 8 % , the Supply left wasnt even enough to build 1 Arrow Cart, 20+ People with Heal support spamming AoE on the Door………………

Anyway, if you dont understand it / cant accept it thats your problem. The people excused about and explained what was happening, thats all we can do at that Point. If you really think a magical Chuck Norris jumping out of a Heli Action could have saved your Tower , i cant do anything against that.

Oh and btw. I didnt mention anything about skill, so i dont understand your last sentence.

The Real problem here seems to be frustration ( can understand that ), but thats something I cant change.

(edited by Dropper.9176)

in WvW

Posted by: HtFde.3856

HtFde.3856

… and it wasnt only 1 guy. i remember 1 guy solo doing it wielding a greatsword and 2 other guys doing it together at least two times in short time, 1 a thief and one something else.

He said what happened on TS. Unfortunately we have a lot of people running around on Dzagonur who have an aversion to using TS. So it is pretty likely that mmore than one person glitched through the wall (some maybe even intentionally) but only one of those guys was on TS and he didn’t do it intentionally.

PMI – Dzagonur Rallybot :)

in WvW

Steelo.4597

No hard feelings, HtFde – just saying it took away from our defensive capabilites and im not 100% sure like Dropper that you would have taken it anyways. without the confusion we could have set more fire aoe on the gate to destroy attackers where we had been busy destroying ram before. we had some supply in tower to repair gate to give us another 2-3 minutes at least (you didnt have any siege anymore).. maybe some more backup could have come, it was right next to our spawn. just saying it isnt like nothing happened at all as Dropper makes it out to be here and i wouldnt bet my hand on your success without the glitching there. And Dropper if you never seen towers defended by people outnumbered 1 to 3 or more i assume you are new to WvW, because your guys did exactly what you said to be impossible just a few hours later to us, held us for like 2 hours at hills with 5-7 men when we were like 20-30.

in WvW

Dropper.9176

Ok this will be my last Post reffering to that Tower attack.

You cant compare a Tower with 8 % Door and 35 Supply left , only a handfull of defenders against 20+ people with heal support, to Hill Fortress full of supply with a Waypoint already up…….

And 35 Supply against 20 + people spamming Aoe on the Door wouldnt have given you 2-3 Minutes, more like 12 seconds and about 4 trys to get the 10 supply you can carry into the door while standing in all that Aoe.

So again , we can only excuse for the glitch and thats what we have done. If you cant deal with the current Situation / the frustration about the amount of Players Dzag. gained , i cant do anything against it ( ok if you want you can visit me and we could have a beer , or two , or three……. ;-) )

in WvW

Jupitus.4352

Not all of our siege was down. I was trying to man a cata in the courtyard firing at the door, but couldn’t because of the repeated pets attacking. Roo was with me and as 2 staff eles we can normally do plenty of damage against attackers at gates, but our time was taken up defending ourselves from enemies inside the keep that shouldn’t have been there.

We were there when your attack started so at that point the door was 100%. No one can say for sure if we’d have kept you out or not, but the fact remains that glitchers ruined any chance we had.

Roo and I were also 2 of the defenders later at Garrison watergate – kept you out against superior numbers there, didn’t we?

Anyway – if you’re refusing to accept that some of ECL were doing this there’s nothing more to be said.

www.gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

I guess all the questions and answers boils down to this:

Q: how did your attackers goes thou the gate when none of us or others in this WvW was doing it?
A: nah it’s just glitches and we didn’t mean to do it, and the defenders who died? They just, er… Died, nothing to do with the ones hitting them after they glitches pass the gate, honestly.

Q: how on earth did a small tower got flipped when we sweeped it with 30 people and kepted it for a long time?
A: our super duper mesmer is hiding in there, you just didn’t look hard enough, see the space that you can’t normally jump onto? Our Mesmer hide there by fl… I mean super mario jumping skills. Sweep harder next time.

Rinse and repeat.

Other than the endless hacks and exploits, some of you guys have some very good organisation skills, the counter trebling and death run treb spotting worked like a charm.

You may not see me much next week, fighting hacks is just getting old fast, I wish the best for your future success on higher tiers. You will be remembered as the most hacks using server I have come across in WvW since launch, and I meant that as a complement.

in WvW

Steelo.4597

Dropper be carefull if you are german i might indeed hit you up for beers TOMORROW lol. (schweizer^^)

btw hills was at 0 supply when i joined there and you cant use a waypoint during battle. it all boils down to defenders putting good aoe and not letting siege pop up.

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

you cant use a waypoint during battle.

Sure can, every 3 minutes for ~1 sec.

in WvW

Dropper.9176

Oh you can use the Waypoint during battle , just look at the timer for the " attacking event " . Between the old and the new Event you got 1 second to use the Waypoint.

(edited by Dropper.9176)

in WvW

Steelo.4597

and now this discussion just got valuable lol. didnt know that. ok were through here WHERE ARE THE BEERS.

in WvW

Dropper.9176

Well as we say in Germany " kein Bier vor 4" ( No Beer before 4 p.m) so you just have to wait a few hours :-).

See you on the Battlefield.

in WvW

Posted by: Yholfa.3170

Yholfa.3170

I’d like to thank a couple of elementalists from Dzagonur, Honoris guild (a human and an asura) for playing quite the spectacle near the Whiteside Ridge border/keep in EB. There was quite a lot of kittening and rage on Whiteside-side and it was rather amusing to watch.