GvG: Caedas [CDS] vs Emperium [EMP]

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

Caedas [CDS] of Sanctum of Rall challenges Emperium [EMP] to a 15v15 Guild vs Guild battle.

Result:
http://youtu.be/UYbU9Tqdrvs

CDS emerges victorious, losing only one player during the entire skirmish!

Thanks EMP for coming out to give us some competitive brawling. Care for a rematch?

CDS is looking to challenge some other guilds out there to GvG battles:
Strike Force [SF]
Icoa
MERC
Agg
- and any others that wish to take us on!

Cheers.

Attachments:

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

in WvW

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

great job CDS, way to represent SoR. That’s one heck of a “oops we got wtfpwned” moment for EMP, lol.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I see an EMP commander saying it wasn’t an even numbered fight. Until he can clarify that CDS won fair and square, I don’t think you should be bragging on the forums.

Yes he could be mad because he lost, but he didn’t do that when EMP lost against VoTF, TW, etc.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

I see an EMP commander saying it wasn’t an even numbered fight. Until he can clarify that CDS won fair and square, I don’t think you should be bragging on the forums.

Yes he could be mad because he lost, but he didn’t do that when EMP lost against VoTF, TW, etc.

Agreed, also your commander with a kitten attitude when i was watching the video and telling him to not look at ur combo lol , ur not patient ..you go in when they are not ready and being all good, not a way to rep ur guild in the forums..sad

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

No. Watch the video again. The CDS commander did a supply count which showed 14 people around him and if you look at the map, there is one more green dot a bit farther away.

Therefore, the numbers were even and the EMP commander was simply making excuses for the loss.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

NA drama, worst drama.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in WvW

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Agreed, also your commander with a kitten attitude when i was watching the video and telling him to not look at ur combo lol , ur not patient ..you go in when they are not ready and being all good, not a way to rep ur guild in the forums..sad

Dude, you don’t know HALF the story. They wasted a TON of time kittening about preparedness, setting the field, etc. This is a GvG supposed to represent open field play.
He gave him PLENTY of time to prepare, EMP commander even said 20secs and that time later they both engaged.

Please, come up with more excuses.

Also, don’t even try using that “outmanned” excuse. There are TWO timestamps in the video that CLEARLY show the amount of players CDS was fielding. The pre-fight shows EMP fielding roughly the same.

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

No. Watch the video again. The CDS commander did a supply count which showed 14 people around him and if you look at the map, there is one more green dot a bit farther away.

Therefore, the numbers were even and the EMP commander was simply making excuses for the loss.

That only shows living players. It doesn’t include the other half of their guild that was killed.

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

That only shows living players. It doesn’t include the other half of their guild that was killed.

Right all those dead player icons on the mini-map. Why didn’t I see that before? . . . oh wait. . .

Seriously guys if your gonna troll at least put some effort into it, trying to claim bull kitten that you can clearly see is false from watching the vid is just pointless.

Mate you where in CDS, do you really think they would of brought 20+ people to an organized 15v15 GvG? Do you honestly believe either knight or jack would allow something like that?

(edited by Lalnuir.4957)

in WvW

viperior.2461

We definitely did not have “20+”. In fact, when we were ready to go 35 minutes before this video starts, we could only get 12 players online and wanted to 12v12 EMP. However, EMP said they would not agree to anything less than 20v20, and really preferred 25v25 because they had “specific group compositions for 20v20”.

We really wanted a GvG so we blew up all our chats and whispers trying to scrape up the last 3 players to get us to 15. As soon as we had that, I told EMP and they gave the map to go to. When we arrived we had been ready to go for half an hour, with one of members needing to leave to go to work.

EMP then started saying wait for this, wait for that. They wanted me to leave my party and “show me the field”, line our players up in front of them (I guess so they could check our comp?), and were taking forever to be ready.

I gave the EMP commander a 90 second countdown via whispers when we were finally going to engage, so they were not caught off guard.

CDS brought 15 players to this fight, and we barely managed that number. EMP simply lost, perhaps because we’re more practiced at fighting with a smaller group size. But nonetheless, we won fair and square.

Thanks for coming out anyway. If you guys mellow out a bit and want to GvG us again for a chance at a rematch, we’ll gladly fight you again.

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

honestly, I have no side and I don’t like EMP.
But this GvG is a fluke, your both way too close, the area of where your fighting (or distance) gives no chance to move around or do really anything, you might as well fight in a choke point or just start right on top of each other.

Watch some of the GvG’s from the EU’s if you want to see how it should be done.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in WvW

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Right, so the pre-fight supply count somehow had some dead CDS on the ground hiding out waiting to be rez’d mid-fight? lol k

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Right all those dead player icons on the mini-map. Why didn’t I see that before? . . . oh wait. . .

Seriously guys if your gonna troll at least put some effort into it, trying to claim bull kitten that you can clearly see is false from watching the vid is just pointless.

Mate you where in CDS, do you really think they would of brought 20+ people to an organized 15v15 GvG? Do you honestly believe either knight or jack would allow something like that?

I did not question Cds leadership. I want EMP clarification. Also, baseless cds leadership would be one of the reasons i quit.

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

I agree with Jerico, I don’t know why you want to GvG next to the windmill on one side and a slope on the other. Rather have an open field!

The current place for GvG’s have become bad as well with so many spectators causing crazy culling issues sadly.

Teelie l VoTF

(edited by Teel.9036)

in WvW

viperior.2461

I did not question Cds leadership. I want EMP clarification. Also, baseless cds leadership would be one of the reasons i quit.

Take it back Elrenia!! I will come hunt you down and aggro more warthogs on you!

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

So this 15v15 to 25v25 stuff is actually a thing? Its seen as something to aspire to and not just a silly zerg fest?

…I need a new game

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

The ego is strong in this thread.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

hah x), watching some of these US GvGs I’m like “aww cute! kids trying to gvg”.
Dat 1000 range start in compact area, with both teams just bashing each other on the heads and competing who can banner ress more people. Followed by massive kittening.

Every US gvg I’ve seen there has always been confusion about the enemy numbers, lining up and counting enemies. Is there no trust and respect there.

[TA]

in WvW

Posted by: Porky.5021

Porky.5021

Is there no trust and respect there.

Tier 1 argues over who should or did start the weekly thread on the forum.

Overlord Of [NAKY]
SOS Spy Team Commander [SPY]