GvG Mesmer Tutoring

GvG Mesmer Tutoring

in WvW

Posted by: expandas.7051

expandas.7051

Hello. If anyone is interested in learning how to play Mesmer in a competitive setting for GvGs and is looking for a new guild, please PM me. I’m willing to devote time for one on one tutoring and footage review to help you improve. Serious inquiries only.

GvG Mesmer Tutoring

in WvW

Posted by: SloRules.3560

SloRules.3560

Might help if you state wheter you are doing this for EU or NA.

Anyway, i would love to do something like this, just to have some Mesmer feedback, since Mesmers tend to be alone in the guild, but i’m commited to a guild already. Might ask you for a video review once i upload one that has chat covered and TS chatter restricted.

This guy has some of the best GvG mesmer footage i’ve ever seen, if you don’t feel like talking to him 1 on 1, atleast take a look at his videos on youtube.

(edited by SloRules.3560)

GvG Mesmer Tutoring

in WvW

expandas.7051

Apologies, I should have specified.

I am willing to do this for both EU and NA (have accounts on both) but the eventual guid and server you would be playing with would be Bunch of Random Players [BoRP] on Eredon Terrace (NA).

Thank you for the kind words.

GvG Mesmer Tutoring

in WvW

Posted by: QuickRain.4735

QuickRain.4735

+1 for expandas if you wanna get better hes the guy for you

GvG Mesmer Tutoring

in WvW

expandas.7051

Giving this a bump. I’m quitting this game in ten days and I’d really like to transfer some of my experience to someone else before that time comes.

GvG Mesmer Tutoring

in WvW

Posted by: Djuna.4387

Djuna.4387

Hey, could you teach me some tricks and tips? I am pretty bad on mesmer and would love to become better:)

GvG Mesmer Tutoring

in WvW

expandas.7051

Sure thing, can you add me on Discord? Expandas#1097