GvG SHOWDOWN

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

[Agg] warrior point of view video from last night’s GvG against us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HVmuG5sF2g&feature=player_embedded

Sharing is caring! (:

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

May I ask why we havn’t heard of [Deth] yet? They seems to be ranked #2 and soon to be #1 for NA ranking. I know the NA server arn’t as interesting GvG wise but I’d be nice to know our good guild.

I wouldn’t base the skill of a guild entirely on the rank. TW for example doesn’t even GvG anymore (they’ve dodged and declined to fight people for a while), but they’re still ranked 2nd. Deth has not faced any of the higher tier guilds (tier as in the place in the shuffling system to increase chances of facing certain servers). The rank system on gvg.com is sort of broken – but there’s no easy fix so we still gotta give credit to the guy putting in the hardwork and having that site up and running. Because most guilds in NA are not mobile (as in not moving from server to server to try and fight other groups) it’s very tough to say whether or not Deth deserves to be ranked third – let alone moving to first place. The opposite is also true though – just because Agg is ranked first atm doesn’t necessarily mean they are the #1 NA guild. Also, lets look at OS guild. They are ranked 4th but only have 2 matches played (1 against CNB who has a 75% loss ratio, and DDLG who is at 50% loss ratio). This is not exactly an accurate way to measure and rank a guild so logically we can discount their ranking in 4th place. Although unofficially we do know the top three NA guilds and currently they are Agg NS and most likely TW (despite being in hibernation).

Unless there is a ranking system similar to sPvP it’ll be very hard to say “officially” who is the top NA guild – and no offense to Deth, I’m sure they’re very talented but it’s a huge stretch to place them before the other three guilds mentioned above.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

lol come on agg EU tour you can be the undisputed “GvG” champs of the world lol

North American Champs are already dubbed World Champs, didn’t you know that?

(that’s a North America Sports joke for those keeping track at home)

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

lol come on agg EU tour you can be the undisputed “GvG” champs of the world lol

He may be the resident troll nowadays and spew his nonsense for all the wrong reasons but he has a point. You guys should come here and bring all your good WvW and Nancy guilds. Break free from the ppt and coverage meta, come to EU where we have a fight and fun meta.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

man i couldint participate in the last 3 rounds due to a horrible lag but boy oh boy was that match something

never experienced something as intense as that fight in all of GW2 so far. everyone was on the edge of the their seat during the last fight and the cheers that went on after we managed to pull it off were just crazy. NS are an amazing bunch of guys and they pushed us. but same warning goes to you NS, next time we will not make the mistake of underestimating you and we will come prepared

cant wait for the next fight!

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Please compile your postings in accordance with the rules of the forum to keep this thread from being locked.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

He may be the resident troll nowadays and spew his nonsense for all the wrong reasons but he has a point. You guys should come here and bring all your good WvW and Nancy guilds. Break free from the ppt and coverage meta, come to EU where we have a fight and fun meta.

I made you a present. Because you’re so lovely.

(With apologies to Ogre )

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Please compile your postings in accordance with the rules of the forum to keep this thread from being locked.

Would be a shame to see this thread locked because one guy likes to troll. Ogre has some great stuff in here and there’s been some great conversations.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Encore.4395

Encore.4395

Would be nice to see Agg and other NA guilds in the EU, but start 20v20s then pls :o

Sethroad
[Scnd] Second Law

(edited by Encore.4395)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

virtue.7235

Would be nice to see Agg and other NA guilds in the EU, but start 20v20s then pls :o

our preference is 20v20
but we also do 15v15s

but yeah we would love to go to EU and learn from you guys

Server? We move a lot.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

Although unofficially we do know the top three NA guilds and currently they are Agg NS and most likely TW (despite being in hibernation).

Keep an eye out for [qT]. Those guys are beast. New to the GvG scene, but tons of roaming w/o tag experience. They’re the toughest crew I’ve ever faced personally with the exception of NS. Also, [RISE] is starting to pile up their victims.

[Agg]ression – Nfn

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Wooooo just woke up wtf!! grz Agg and NS omfg!! Did i hear match of the week? holly ghost gentlemen, holy kitten ghost….

Supr, thought I mentioned it in the last episode, but the idea is to have a release each saturday. Expect next one then o/

Hoping to make great justice to the gift those two monster crews gave us <3

Hrmm the main problem with GvG is the ability to fight consistently higher ranked opponents.

GF vs Agg woulda been nice if it wasn’t cancelled due to rl

I

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

May I ask why we havn’t heard of [Deth] yet? They seems to be ranked #2 and soon to be #1 for NA ranking. I know the NA server arn’t as interesting GvG wise but I’d be nice to know our good guild.

I wouldn’t base the skill of a guild entirely on the rank. TW for example doesn’t even GvG anymore (they’ve dodged and declined to fight people for a while), but they’re still ranked 2nd. Deth has not faced any of the higher tier guilds (tier as in the place in the shuffling system to increase chances of facing certain servers). The rank system on gvg.com is sort of broken – but there’s no easy fix so we still gotta give credit to the guy putting in the hardwork and having that site up and running. Because most guilds in NA are not mobile (as in not moving from server to server to try and fight other groups) it’s very tough to say whether or not Deth deserves to be ranked third – let alone moving to first place. The opposite is also true though – just because Agg is ranked first atm doesn’t necessarily mean they are the #1 NA guild. Also, lets look at OS guild. They are ranked 4th but only have 2 matches played (1 against CNB who has a 75% loss ratio, and DDLG who is at 50% loss ratio). This is not exactly an accurate way to measure and rank a guild so logically we can discount their ranking in 4th place. Although unofficially we do know the top three NA guilds and currently they are Agg NS and most likely TW (despite being in hibernation).

Unless there is a ranking system similar to sPvP it’ll be very hard to say “officially” who is the top NA guild – and no offense to Deth, I’m sure they’re very talented but it’s a huge stretch to place them before the other three guilds mentioned above.

Just to chime on the TW thing. You are completely wrong, no NA guild on jq/bg are willing to fight TW they get avoided like the plague. Hell most of the gvg’s happened when they xfer to jq for a week.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

our preference is 20v20
but we also do 15v15s

Oh hey there. Long time no talk

Now I know that you’re in [AGG] you have to come to EU

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

virtue.7235

our preference is 20v20
but we also do 15v15s

Oh hey there. Long time no talk

Now I know that you’re in [AGG] you have to come to EU

haha hey!
yeah its been a long time
yeah i personally would love to come to eu but lets see how things go, the whole time difference thing.
hopefully we can do it sometime but i dont think it will be soon.
if we do go we can go back to dueling again :P

Server? We move a lot.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Any eta. ish on when the next episode will be up?

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

The Piken/Elona/SFR match has been a massive letdown on the GvG front for us sadly. It really could have been Epic.

Crossing our fingers for a Piken/Augury matchup next week. At VII, the opportunity to play VotF and Warforgis can’t come quick enough. I’m sure GH, Mya and co feel the same. So much potential in that pairing.

(edited by zagaraad.2780)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Jeliel.8372

Jeliel.8372

Keep up the good work Ogre!

Jeliel Firestorm – VII Guild – Aurora Glade
http://www.youtube.com/user/VIIguild
http://www.seventhlegion.net

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

I like the show quite a lot!!! Great job to those working on it!

Heiann – NSP

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

ETA for Episode 5???!?!!!!

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Rendering as we speak, Id say 6-7 hours for release from this post o/

EDIT- Worst has happened, blackout in the middle of render… i thought i was toast, guys… saw freakin sparks in the tower ºOº lost all the days work, but pulled a flash gordon off and redid everything in record time (learned a kitten lot of resolution in the process). Delayed to early saturday, but expect gr8nss.

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

(edited by Ogre.1750)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

Rendering as we speak, Id say 6-7 hours for release from this post o/

Eagerly awaiting.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

[Agg] should GvG [TW], after that you can see who the real number #1 guild is from NA atm. In the [Agg] history, they’ve lost from [TW] but got first because by defeating other guilds.

Will be interesting to see those 2 guilds fight If [Agg] isn’t scared to lose from [TW] so they lose their #1 rank of NA

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

[Agg] should GvG [TW], after that you can see who the real number #1 guild is from NA atm. In the [Agg] history, they’ve lost from [TW] but got first because by defeating other guilds.

Will be interesting to see those 2 guilds fight If [Agg] isn’t scared to lose from [TW] so they lose their #1 rank of NA

Keep in mind, since they fought last AGG has had 4 GvGs (record of 4-0, 23-3) and TW has had 1 (1-0, 3-2).

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I think the true no.1 NA showdown was Agg vs NS, TW’s most recent GvG against RE had them scrape the victory 3-2 i’m not going against RE they are a great guild and have been improving immensely and are definitely a force to be reckoned with however i wouldn’t classify them as the top 5 NA guilds (probably top 10) whereas NS have beat guilds like kitten and Pyro in straight sets.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Az z.2746

Az z.2746

TW had three recent gvgs: TW 3 × 2 RE; TW 3 × 0 TSL; TW 3 × 0 OnS. The only reason we didn’t do more is because how hard it is to find someone willing to fight us. For that, I have to give my best regards to RE, TSL, and OnS. They did what many are afraid to, much respect.

As to why we lost 2 rounds against RE, I could give a lot of excuses: we were out of shape, we underestimated them, we work better at x20, etc etc. But none of them are good reasons. The reason is that GvG is not a powerlevel type of thing in which who has the biggest kitten will always win all rounds against anyone. There are strats and counters, and counters to counters. RE did some smart plays and got 2 rounds out of us.

If you really want to know what kind of shape we are in, take a look at my channel. I got footage of our last three gvgs.

Azz ~
( Sg Az / Rg Az / Wr Az / Gr Az )
http://www.youtube.com/user/azzalan/

(edited by Az z.2746)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Yeah RE did some thing we weren’t expecting and simply out played us despite us getting the win in the end. Was a really fun fight.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

TW from what I’ve seen does a lot of GvGs with people just to fight. I know even though the last 3 GvGs they won, best of five. The otherside wanted to just keep fighting off the record so TW fought at least 5-6 more fights each RE, TSL and ONS on top of the best of 5, just so both sides could get some fights in, off record.

The first fight against RE last week, TW was up before BT interrupted it but they didn’t count it even though they could have.

And not to mention the off record RISE, HzH, and HL fights they had, and who knows how many more that I haven’t even seen.

To be fair to TW, they have probably left a lot of rating on the table, but I honestly don’t think they care from what I’ve heard them talking in TS. They just like fighting, win or lose.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Belated but my 2 cents on the ratings.. It’s a hugely flawed system as one can influence point gain and loss of others. TUP for example could input our results and take several hundred points off certain guilds, causing a shift of several places. Not a true representation. It’s all we have though. I liked the idea of a 3 month rolling reset.

The game has come along way since us V RG in January. You will always find TUP up for gvgs on the days we have set aside for them, you won’t find us on that list, I’m too old for EPN we fight always for fun.

Has VII v GD happened recently BTW?

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Elegant Avenger.8042

Elegant Avenger.8042

GvG already exists in sPvP lol. What I see in these videos is more like zerg vs zerg spamming skills on your opponents.

I don’t know if anyone can REALLY tell what exactly is going on in these fights. It seems like it is stick with the swarm and auto attack as much as possible.

GvG should be highly coordinated group of a few players in my opinion. And I agree with someone who posted earlier about how Guild Wars 1 did GvG. I don’t know if you can really call this guild vs guild because guilds already face each other in sPvP, and they are WAY more coordinated than this.

On that note, I think they need to have a Guild leader board so you can keep track of who wins matches. But it should be smaller groups of players. Not 20 vs 20 where no one can actually make distinct plays on purpose.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

GvG already exists in sPvP lol. What I see in these videos is more like zerg vs zerg spamming skills on your opponents.

I don’t know if anyone can REALLY tell what exactly is going on in these fights. It seems like it is stick with the swarm and auto attack as much as possible.

GvG should be highly coordinated group of a few players in my opinion. And I agree with someone who posted earlier about how Guild Wars 1 did GvG. I don’t know if you can really call this guild vs guild because guilds already face each other in sPvP, and they are WAY more coordinated than this.

On that note, I think they need to have a Guild leader board so you can keep track of who wins matches. But it should be smaller groups of players. Not 20 vs 20 where no one can actually make distinct plays on purpose.

You haven’t watched anyone of these videos have you? Definition of a troll, be gone now troll.

FYI: many ppl who take place in GvGs are also active Spvp’ers (not that it matters at all) so be gone now

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Elegant Avenger.8042

Elegant Avenger.8042

I’m not trying to troll. It’s just my opinion. I realize that these fights take some coordination, but it seems more like a hive mind fight. I can respect that, it looks fun.

But it is kind of a slap to the face for all of the highly coordinated PvP GUILDS who face each other in tournaments. To me, that is what GvG is. I don’t think chasing around a guy shouting directions into his mic can really be considered GvG.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Everyone on the “GvG” “leader boards” above rank 20 has a 100% loss ratio for NA and above 52 for EU. It seems more like a pyramid scheme to me lol.

lol you "GvG"ers are too much you can’t see it or explain it, but its there… skill.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Hellish night for me, must have aged like 10 years in the process… upload froze at 60%, and considering my crawling speed almost had a stroke… stood like an hour before i manned up and reseted browser :O Resumed with np

Its at 80% as im wrting this, thing is i didnt consider that this beign the biggest file so far, it was going to take a so much longer. Timer says exactly two hours to end from now, but i dont know about post processing from tube. Anyways, its safe to say delivery will occur within the next few hours. Sorry for the sloppy joe job -_-

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Phoebe Poison.4875

Phoebe Poison.4875

Has VII v GD happened recently BTW?

Nope.

-

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

Votf will have good fights this week…Bull,dsd and scnd…

should be a good week for them.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

I don’t think chasing around a guy shouting directions into his mic can really be considered GvG.

The basic meta is exactly that, but there can be quite more to it, depending on teams of course.

It is just that there’s so much is happening on the screen that it looks like complete chaos for uninitiated. And more often than I’d like it, it actually is. I’d be glad though if Ogro would try to pay more attention to the moments where particular team members are assigned to specific tasks, or where actions of one or couple of team members turn the tide of the fight. It would give good insight to what is happening behind the cloak of AoE fields.

It is true that there’s far less of “OK buddy, that’s my skill vs your skill, let’s dance” moments. It is also true that in absence of official game mode, GW2 GvG is progressing in the meta quite slowly. We are still at the beginning and there’s so much space for improvement and more sophisticated tactics.

And important thing is, we are in no way trying to claim any affiliation with GW1 GvG or pretend that these have anything in common or are on par regarding skill level and meta maturity, or that GW2 GvG is a successor to GW1 GvG – nothing like that.

GvG is simply a generic term for someone without GW1 experience, so it was natural choice to call our “kill-trading Nancy mayhem” a GvG. Many, I’m sure, had no idea neither cared if there was something called GvG in GW1.

Anyways, its safe to say delivery will occur within the next few hours. Sorry for the sloppy joe job -_-

Take your time Ogro, we all appreciate your effort in putting this together and keeping it up

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Grab it while its hot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQz5yilgG7Q

Edit-ok maybe give it some time for better res :P

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Maudlin.8652

Maudlin.8652

Nothing from EU :C. Good to see some decent action from NA aswell though!

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

Everyone on the “GvG” “leader boards” above rank 20 has a 100% loss ratio for NA and above 52 for EU. It seems more like a pyramid scheme to me lol.

lol you "GvG"ers are too much you can’t see it or explain it, but its there… skill.

What about this yaro?

It is so funny in our last T1 match up it was a pve guild "GvG"ing from blackgate. So is that’s what you guys do? You challenge Pvers and RPers to pvp lol and then spectate it like its not a farce.

With server mobility the way it is you couldn’t set up proper matches even if you wanted to.

That doesn’t matter though does it cause that’s not what it is all about ehh. It is about ekitten and it doesn’t matter if your opposition are pvers as long as you can make a video.

(edited by Thesilentflute.8761)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

really enjoyed the video ogre thanks for putting our scene to the forefront.

Shoutouts again to NS for an epic battle.

[Agg] ression

(edited by mekkanic.4759)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

I also enjoyed the video Ogre. I was at the Agg vs NS match as a spectator [before I left to protest WvW content]. Thank you both teams for the great gameplay.

Ignore the other opinions. Keep doing what you do GvG crew.

Attachments:

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

That was a good battle reminded me of the fight vs. VOTF back in the day a very close fight. Those are always the best, at least you know you fought someone that really pushed you to the edge. So the NA side has seen EU guilds do the hop over there like RG, VOTF and HB just to name a few, would there be an American guild to jump the boarder to EU and really shake things up. Would be interesting to see, you would get a lot of guilds out for your blood that’s for certain.

Nice video Ogro keep them coming so i can catch up when i have time.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

What about this yaro?

Huh? What about what?

This could be a lengthy conversation if you are really into it, but for some reason I don’t want to invest any more significant time in you.

So, in short (kinda) GvG guilds are in general not those who lead servers to 1st places in match-ups. We do what we love most and do best – roam free searching for good tough fights both in the open and for structures. If we can upset opponents so much that they leave the map en mass, great, it is painted in our color. This is however also the moment where we’ll probably leave it too, switching to another border where’s action at. We are not overly interested in “places” and “points” so we tend to do less of what affects them best in a long run.

Anyway, what’s your point?

It is so funny in our last T1 match up it was a pve guild "GvG"ing from blackgate. So is that’s what you guys do? You challenge Pvers and RPers to pvp lol and then spectate it like its not a farce.

No, that’s not what we do.

With server mobility the way it is you couldn’t set up proper matches even if you wanted to.

Yeah, match-up volatility makes GvG flow kinda sporadic.

That doesn’t matter though does it cause that’s not what it is all about ehh. It is about ekitten and it doesn’t matter if your opposition are pvers as long as you can make a video.

You asked me a question, but didn’t wait for an answer, just went ahead as if the answer was already known. If you don’t want me to just start ignoring you, you may want to get your kitten together and start being coherent in the logic of your posts. Btw the answer is two quotes above.

And yest, there’s not many motivations in any game. Pride (ekitten) is one of them. Fun and profit are the rest (although “fun” differs wildly from person to person).

What’s yours?

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Thesilentflute.8761

What about this yaro?

Fair enough have fun in your next match.

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Been following this series and enjoying every second of it. Great work Ogre.

I wanted to add another suggestion what about a ‘move of the round’ or a ‘move of the match’ for the featured match. I know its extremely difficult to pickout one move in a GvG environment but if you have footage from both guilds and even a spectator POV you could make a really cool move of the match and also give really in-depth analysis on why you think that was so crucial for guild X winning that round.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Nice match today, i presume it’ll be featured on the next show?
The pressure on VotF’s backline seemed to work really well.

[Dius]

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Insane GvG. Never had to lead like that before, with that intensity holy kitten, sweating like a motherkittener by the end. Massive respect to VoTF, hope to do this again whenever we get AR.

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Im hearing all your feedback guys, its just that sometimes i cant cope to answer everything. But trust me, I take notes. An example, this begginers GvG guide for all you rookies out there. Did that in a couple of hours so expect roughness and simplicity. Hope it helps <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzLESoBiI_U
No comment on Scnd vs VotF since its looking like the main feature this week

(edited by Ogre.1750)

GvG SHOWDOWN

in WvW

Posted by: Dico.4815

Dico.4815

Anxious for the next gvg showdown , Scnd vs VotF ! Ogre, if possible try to include builds/specs as advices for the Beginners GvG Guide