GvG Showdown Episode 1

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

I decided to make this, since I’m very tired of playing the game, but I’m somehow still interested in the flourishing GvG scene. Combine that with my newfound love of making videos and there you have it. Hope you have as much fun with it as I did, and who knows, maybe I’ll continue if theres demand.

Red Guardâ„¢ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Maudlin.8652

Maudlin.8652

I hope this video gets it’s deserved attention. Would love to see more of this in the future.

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Keep making more Ogre

RP enthusiast

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Sabull.5670

Sabull.5670

Great job keep it up. I loved that you had the showcase from some "abit less known " guilds. Really showed great variety. I guess what Ogro needs is a info package from the USA t2 t3 if there is something nice going on there to cover.

[TA]

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Hi Ogre. Great news video :P

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

This was awesome, keep making more !

It would be nice if you could get a co-commentator who does maybe more of a analyst kind of role for each video as well.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Keep it up.

/15char

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Maudlin.8652

Maudlin.8652

This was awesome, keep making more !

It would be nice if you could get a co-commentator who does maybe more of a analyst kind of role for each video as well.

I vote Sacrx.

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Godspeed.7256

Godspeed.7256

It is about time Anet gives GvG it’s proper credit and importance. To start with an Arena/spectators mode!
I bet a lot more followers would like to see Ogro and Sabul commentating GvG’s Dota 2 Style!
Hell, I bet it would be a breakthrough in the “E-sport” era and finally put GW2 in the spotlight conventions like DreamHack and such.
Keep it Up mate! And I hope I can give you a few more fights to talk about

Godspeed Roleplayer
[RG] Red Guard
[Scnd] Second Law and [Rtrd] Retired Guard

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Good fight and decent frame rates. I gotta be honest though, I did skip through the talking to about 75% of the way into the video when the actual fighting starts because I don’t know who these people are and I’m not interested in their politics and there was way too much of that. Just my two cents.

Whispers with meat.

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

watched the whole thing, was interesting. looking forward to more episodes.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Thanks for the feedback guys, all notes taken. An analyst addition would be the ideal touch, It should be fairly easy to coordinate the work. And yeah, I’m gonna focus more on commenting bouts in the future, altho I think the “scene news” part is also needed.

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

As other said, another commentator with you would be nice. Maybe someone from NA servers who knows what they are talking about.. I can’t think of any individuals on NA whos opinion would carry enough weight about GvG just yet, but I assume your back on EU so it makes sense to have a perspective from both brackets.

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: rmBossa.4621

rmBossa.4621

This is awesome, had to bring it back to the top.

The Spvp community has put in a ton of work on its on with stuff like this and I believe that it was a major factor in Anet finally showing some love to them. So I think we def need something like this out there and maybe one day get some love for GvG and WvW as a whole.

/thumbs up

EDIT: it would really be awesome too if we could get a nod from an anet dev on the forum, or even join as a guest on one of the episodes, like with Spvp’s State of the Game.

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Great work like always Ogro, enjoyed the show! Loved how you put it out there. If you ever need help regarding info / graphic design / video editting make sure to holla at me!

Team Aggression [TA]

GvG Showdown Episode 1

in WvW

Ogre.1750

Already working on next episode! fret not, im learning new tricks as we speak, and collaborations seem inminent… Thanks everyone for the gr8 support and feedback. Keep those GvGs coming!! GL 2 @ll