20 v 20
1 orb = 20 possible points
2 orbs = 40 possible points
3 orbs = 60 possible points

25 v 25
1 orb = 25 possible points
2 orbs = 50 possible points
3 orbs = 75 possible points

Keep in mind those are points per round. Idk about y’all but it seems like GvGers are actually better at PPT than the pug lords.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Posted by: ARTHUSIMON.7481

ARTHUSIMON.7481

Yo do know that most kills in gvg are from AoE/auto attack than from spikes. Also, you don’t wipe the whole enemy guild, just enough to make them surrender. In a 15/15, I’d say that about 5 spikes happen, and that’s not a conservative number.

Then there’s the chance that your server doesn’t have bloodlust. Trust me, it happens. In the infamous match that got the attention of ppl for the Anet intervention, one guild fought with major bloodlust (2stacks) while the other had none.

Commander Arthusimon
[CORE]
FA

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Posted by: Sigmatics.7056

Sigmatics.7056

I don’t know why you had to make this post so long, it’s pretty obvious that 10v10 is 10 possible points and that doesn’t change for XvX.

And as above poster said, you’re theory falls flat as there’s no time to finish when you’re under heavy pressure in a GvG. Safe finishes excluded.

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

I don’t know why you had to make this post so long, it’s pretty obvious that 10v10 is 10 possible points and that doesn’t change for XvX.

And as above poster said, you’re theory falls flat as there’s no time to finish when you’re under heavy pressure in a GvG. Safe finishes excluded.

No your wrong.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

1 gvg a night, 75 points a round for 7 rounds is 500 points.. that’s 1-3 ticks.. do your math again

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Professor Sensei.2941

1 gvg a night, 75 points a round for 7 rounds is 500 points.. that’s 1-3 ticks.. do your math again

Oh that’s true. Well good thing the fights are very quick!

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“No your wrong”

Well then that settles it.

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

quick? 5 minute fights with 2-3 minute in between, you are talking 1-1.5 hours for 1 match. Even at 525 points total (7*75) over an hour and half that’s equal to a 87.4 PPT over that course which is not even your full quarter of EB.

tldr gvg =/= PPT

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Get 2 or 3 orbs, park your group outside of the enemy’s north supply camp on their home bl or the supply camp next to their spawn and watch your PPT skyrocket as they lemming into you for easy stomps. Even if you eventually get wiped you’ll easily come out ahead. So.. horde mode > gvg for PPT.

GvG the king of PPT?

in WvW

Professor Sensei.2941

quick? 5 minute fights with 2-3 minute in between, you are talking 1-1.5 hours for 1 match. Even at 525 points total (7*75) over an hour and half that’s equal to a 87.4 PPT over that course which is not even your full quarter of EB.

tldr gvg =/= PPT

Considering only 25 players are doing that much work I would say GvG > Zergs. More gvgs the more PPT.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple