HACKING

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

hacker just flew into our keep and smashed alter with orb on it. he then proceeded to fly away. this happened on Fort Aspenwood on our boarderlands. I was forced to run the orb to other side of the map, to less upgraded keep. would be great it an admin would get on and monitor this zone, or put the orb back where it was. many players witnessed the other team having a hacker flying around

(edited by Khezekiah Bellamy.5016)

HACKING

in WvW

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

this was quiet a demoralizing indecent seeing as I just spent over 2g upgrading the walls and building a way-point in the keep the orb was in, now i has to rest in a nearly un-upgraded keep

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Mjrnx.2483

Mjrnx.2483

SoS invader? Happened on our own borderlands with Cragtop. I’ve screen capped and reported. This will be forwarded to the respective guild leader soon.

So sorry about this foul play, ugh

Amirn | Ele & Mesmer of #swaggate

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/SoS-True-Shatter-Guild-Hacking

^^ I created a post for this as well, we found it is mainly the guild True Shatter as they travel in groups of 3+ all representing (TS) True Shatter.

optimushaxx.9126 Is one of the players that we were able to catch in the act. Lovely name as well.

Attachments:

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: AinSoph.5063

AinSoph.5063

So since the other thread was deleted for no reason:

We’re dealing with the same issue with these players flying and stealing our points on Fort Aspenwood.

pain bewu.3721
optimushaxx.9126
both from [TS]

—Ain Soph— Warrior
—Fort Aspenwood—

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Tunafish.8695

Tunafish.8695

Wonder why a mod would delete it.

Anyways, I have screens of them in action but with the guy admitting to it in chat I’m pretty sure thats the nail in his coffin.

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Tunafish.8695

Tunafish.8695

Now I see why it was deleted. I wonder if they’ll do anything about it.

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Vargas.9254

Vargas.9254

And for your viewing pleasure we bandi cammed it and uploaded it to Youtube. Tey were just at Veloka Slope trying to take the tower from FA

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: AinSoph.5063

AinSoph.5063

Hm, I can’t edit my post, it’s “pain beu.3721” not bewu.

—Ain Soph— Warrior
—Fort Aspenwood—

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

And for your viewing pleasure we bandi cammed it and uploaded it to Youtube. Tey were just at Veloka Slope trying to take the tower from FA

This is ridiculous. They need to disable the orbs or fix this. Now.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Enenion.8127

Enenion.8127

I can also confirm this. Here are two screenshots of them flying about EB, this time on top of the wall behind Veloka Slope. They’ve been taking fully upgraded towers by just flying at the lord.

[Help],
Fort Aspenwood

HACKING

in WvW

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

I wish the dervs would do something about this, like ohhh I dont know a permaban or something

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

I wish the dervs would do something about this, like ohhh I dont know a permaban or something

Sounds appropriate. Cheating like this is blatant and should never be tolerated. Doing nothing about it is tolerating it.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

HACKING

in WvW

ViperWire.4261

This is currently going on in Eternal Battlegrounds right now. Has been for hours. Really wish something happens sooner than later.

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

You would think that server side checks for teleporting and flying would be pretty easy to do.

They need to clamp down in a hurry before this game turns into APB (that game where hackers were so prevalent, the game got canceled 3 months after launch and the company went bankrupt).

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Krustydog.1043

Krustydog.1043

I play for SoS. This taints all our work we have done to keep the match close. They need to outright ban these guys. I can only speak for my guild (200+) when I say we do not cheat nor condone those who do. I would rather lose than cheat to win.

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

Maguuma player here, these same fly hackers also attempted to take Dawn’s Eyrie earlier in the day. Thankfully we had a group nearby at the time that noticed their attempt and drove them off.

We had our alter break too in Garrison, the orb was left lying on the ground though so I was able to put it back. It’s unclear if it was hackers that broke it however.

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

We keep returning your orb FA but he keeps grabbing it. We even lost our keep back to you guys while returning it. We are trying our best.

HACKING

in WvW

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

thank you for being a good sport about all of this, please make sure you report the hacker(s) and take note their account info and post it here

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

I was on the Mag BL yesterday when someone on our team (SoS) stole the orb. Unfortunately I’ve noticed our server has an increasing problem with hacking/exploits/botting. Please understand that these actions are not accepted or condoned by the majority. I also encourage any SoSers to report and return stolen orbs, we don’t need this sort of thing tarnishing our hard work.

On another note, thank you to FA/Mag for some of the most entertaining fights I’ve had in WvW.

[Envy]

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Optimushaxx.9126

Optimushaxx.9126

Uhhh what are you guys talking about? I haven’t been on my account for the past 4 days and pain is my brothers account his been with me camping with family. Returning tomorrow, had my account hacked b4. It would suck if I got hacked again.

HACKING

in WvW

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

optimushaxx, to be honest i dont think anyone will believe you. also it is very suspiciously convenient of you to post such a thing right when the wvw servers get a new build

HACKING

in WvW

Vargas.9254

^^ whatever, that is such a lame excuse. however if it is true then perhaps you should stop using the same easy to hack password.

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: MachineX.6791

MachineX.6791

Just so happens while hes “camping” he comes to this thread to defend himself cheating

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

The threads are not deleted for “no reason”, they’re deleted when they contain information identifying people who cheat. It’s technically against the forum rules. Same thing happened to my thread awhile ago even though it only had a guild tag. I’m sure this one will be deleted too. Report cheaters directly to A.Net if you have proof.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

HACKING

in WvW

MachineX.6791

I think the cheaters should be exposed. They should have a list of banned/suspended players for cheating

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It does not matter if they are exposed if they get banned. I don’t agree with the policy myself, but there’s no point in fighting it. If you’re going to do it, you have to do it on another forum.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

Wait, the guy that got caught red-handed says his account must have gotten hacked, yet he’s typing in the forums like he got his account bank a few min. ago.

ArenaNET approves of hackers, that’s for dang sure…

HACKING

in WvW

ViperWire.4261

Uhhh what are you guys talking about? I haven’t been on my account for the past 4 days and pain is my brothers account his been with me camping with family. Returning tomorrow, had my account hacked b4. It would suck if I got hacked again.

Attachments:

HACKING

in WvW

MachineX.6791

Wait, the guy that got caught red-handed says his account must have gotten hacked, yet he’s typing in the forums like he got his account bank a few min. ago.

ArenaNET approves of hackers, that’s for dang sure…

I love it! haha good call

HACKING

in WvW

Vargas.9254

so your quitting the game now after you have been most likely been banned?

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Conquesta.2671

Conquesta.2671

Just look at this SOS guy using hack and stole our orb.

Attachments:

Status Line – Maguuma
Batikan [ RPH ]

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: BiscaWolf.4237

BiscaWolf.4237

Everyone is hacking
Seen people on all sides using speed and orb steals
its getting annoying i want to play a fair match
also the 1 day tranferrs with people spying and supply dumping
i am on SoS i didnt know about on our team doing it.
But last night Someone on FA did the same thing Arenanet needs to have monitor for matches

[Lilith Algais : lvl 80 Mesmer ]
Merc
[Sea of Sorrows ]

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: BiscaWolf.4237

BiscaWolf.4237

Just look at this SOS guy using hack and stole our orb.

Yeh that is Crappy
but our orb got hacked last night too by FA , until they find away to stop it , it will continue to happen , player get there account stolen, then they go to WvWvW and ruin the game for all

[Lilith Algais : lvl 80 Mesmer ]
Merc
[Sea of Sorrows ]

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

It is very annoying. You’d think the other teams would notice, and pick up the orb from the top and let you kill them, but they don’t. They put it in their base and use the exploiter to their own advantage. I agree with “disable the orbs until they’re fixed.”

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Daish.6139

Daish.6139

hackers and bot users in “World of Warcraft” tell the stupid staff that their account was hacked and it was not them and they get it back 100% of the time

Anet please dont be as stupid as the dumb @#$%’s at “World of Warcraft” tell players its their responisablity to keep the account safe and if they do something wrong and it gets hacked and used to exploit the game they should be banned

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

I will quit if I get banned, not gonna bother for days just to get my account back and not be able to change my email cause why…oh they dont have that system. and with what i can see on other posts in this sub forum other servers are having the same problem. I feel bad for those people who are in the same shoes as me. Not buying kitten from Anet if this continues. At least blizzard has a proper team.

You are posting on the forums with your account.
Therefore you have access to your account.
If “hacked” why don’t you change your information and send Anet a ticket.

You can call being hacked as the reason they got your name and proof of your character hacking in WvW.
However since you have full access to YOUR account and YOUR character the account was not compromised and hacked from you so you’d would be unable to log in yourself. (If you were unable to log into the game, due to being hacked, you wouldn’t be able to log into the forums.)

At least blizzard has a proper team.

This made me laugh, and I sincerly hope you didn’t use ANY email linked to your blizzard accounts for GW2. FYI prior to GW2 release Blizzard had it’s database hacked. So if you did use the same email, then I feel sorry for you.

In addition to that:
You can change YOUR email, and YOU can change your password.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Vixena.3821

Vixena.3821

See ya optimushaxx. You have been caught and will be permabanned, I’m sure.

Like others pointed out, you would NOT have access to posting on the forums if your account was actually hacked… unless the hacker was so kind as to not change anything on your account. It would be so convenient that all the hacker wants to do with your account is steal orbs, cheat in WvW, and join other guilds! Because you know… that’s all they’re concerned with.

There is mounds and mounds of evidence of hackers just chatting it up with members of other guilds and trying to get them and their buddies into new guilds…. NOT.

(edited by Vixena.3821)

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Ceeps.3185

Ceeps.3185

I can confirm TS were the ones doing it. optimushaxx.9162 and his friend pain beu.3721

http://i50.tinypic.com/wk0ifn.jpg

Optimus, although you probably are just a trolling hacker, the guy claims he keylogged the account, so get your kitten together and get some anti spyware programs installed, and clean your PC. Changing your password on the PC that’s compromised just gives it to them again.

This kitten is really ruining WvW. We had like 10 people defending the friken orb against someone appearing next to it.

Ceeps
Fort Aspenwood

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: firefries.4802

firefries.4802

My guild played 2 nights ago at Dreaming Bay and saw 2 speed hackers from FA. Two of my guild members got killed in less than 3 seconds. (Totally not possible when its 1 v 1)

HACKING

in WvW

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

why does this appear blank when i goto it?

HACKING

in WvW

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

The guys name is Optimushaxx.

We’re done here.

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV