Hackers in a whole new level!

in WvW

Posted by: Adelz.8429

Adelz.8429

I’m an EU player in Far Shiverpeaks ten minutes ago all of our EB keep gates were taken down be an invisible\invulnerable golem “hacker” I can’t report I can’t do anything but post here, If any dev reads this please guys try to do something about it, its getting out of hand!
a fellow FSP player have a video of it he’ll upload it.
PS : SFR trying to cap our EB keep now.

in WvW

Posted by: Pewpew Boom.1450

Pewpew Boom.1450

Heres a link to a video of him hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Bosch.3256

Bosch.3256

I confirm !!! . Seafarer Rest server should be disqulified from this match. They used hacked golems to open all FSP keep gates on EB and Quentin Tower. After this full zerg attacked those objects with commander.

(edited by Bosch.3256)

in WvW

Posted by: Andyx.3985

Andyx.3985

Some Quentin Post video \o/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3-g6t9vRmA

in WvW

Bosch.3256

SR server playing very unfair. Shame. First place for SR is pathetic

(edited by Bosch.3256)

in WvW

Posted by: godofcows.2451

godofcows.2451

i don’t want to point fingers at servers since i couldn’t even click him to see which server he belonged too. i think sfr even got the gist of it and backed away. if this was the case, kudos. the finger should better be pointed at anet.

in WvW

Bosch.3256

If SR knows about unfair hacked gates, why they trying take keep ? I saw about 10+ SR players inside keep.

in WvW

Posted by: localghost.9145

localghost.9145

This is not a whole new level, invisible golems and invisible people have been around for very long. I remember FSP had some hacker during the spring tournament this year, people recorded videos and sent to anet but nothing happened. I personally recorded an unlisted video and sent detailed information both to exploits@arena.net (because back then that was the instruction we had) and created a ticket about it, but nothing happened. I could even see from the view-count of the unlisted video that no-one had even watched it. And now the recent information is that we are supposed to use the in-game report feature, which can’t even be used on invisible players. I understand there are recent efforts to combat cheating in WvW, and that lots of things happen behind-the-scenes, but all my previous instances of reporting cheaters have just left me disheartened.

Imho, if the report dialog is what we are supposed to use for reporting cheaters, then that dialog should be reworked with actual options for reporting people who cheat or exploit. And a way of bringing up that dialog even when the perpetrator is invisible should be made available, something like just typing “/report” in chat. So that a report with a timestamp and a location is generated. Maybe some small textarea where a brief description of the nature of the report should also be added, so we can be sure the context of the report is made clear.

Blippis Trynhatt
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: the tkiller.4153

the tkiller.4153

here is another one, this was 3min. ago…
http://youtu.be/Xl7m_VjApKo

in WvW

the tkiller.4153

name of the hacker seems to be wolverine.2961

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Oh the fsp hacker went to sfr to continue?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

in WvW

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Remove the account name and videos from the thread or it will be deleted, just FYI. That stuff’s against the ToS. Post it elsewhere like the unofficial forums. You can try sending it to exploits@arena.net but they will most likely do nothing about it.

Take it from someone who has had many, many threads deleted and been infracted/suspended because of them. Even just posting videos and not character/account names.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in WvW

Posted by: coglin.1867

coglin.1867

That sure does look like some shady stuff.

I hope they can resolve that.

A video on what weak PvPer’s and WvWer’s want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3em9s5I4c

in WvW

the tkiller.4153

Remove the account name and videos from the thread or it will be deleted, just FYI. That stuff’s against the ToS. Post it elsewhere like the unofficial forums. You can try sending it to exploits@arena.net but they will most likely do nothing about it.

Take it from someone who has had many, many threads deleted and been infracted/suspended because of them. Even just posting videos and not character/account names.

i made a copy of the tread so if they delete/ignore it this is going on reddit.
people don’t like censorship

in WvW

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

I confirm !!! . Seafarer Rest server should be disqulified from this match.

Just like FSP should’ve been from the 20+ matches with their invisible hacker and taking places with the zerg. FSP were told multiple times about gates being downed by hacked but still capped.

What comes around…

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Um, no.. We haven’t been playing “unfair.” We have been actively keeping track of this hacker so that we don’t take anything that he has hacked in to. We’ve been reporting him and even running tagless trying to keep him in the dark.

Please don’t blame the entire server for one persons ignorance. Especially since we refuse to capture things that he had anything to do with.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

i made a copy of the tread so if they delete/ignore it this is going on reddit.
people don’t like censorship

Of course not, it’s why I screenshotted every single one of my deleted threads before they nuked them and reposted elsewhere. I was just throwing that warning out there from my own experience.

You may end up with 3-4 day forum suspension, though. Just so you know.

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

From the first video it looks like they are under the map, as the rockets from the golem are coming straight threw the floor, good news is there have been devs floating about ingame now on BL’s just to monitor this very thing,

I don’t know why Anet just don’t make it that under the map is complete out of bounds and you take 200,000 damage a second while under there, this would prevent the map breakouts just to cheat.

in WvW

Posted by: LittleAussieMozzie.7425

LittleAussieMozzie.7425

yeah this is just a golem under the map, unfortunately he is abusing a bug. Not a hacker, I have been pushed under the map, or into a wall a couple of times previously…. this guy just did it with a golem or either found out how to do it. There used to be a place on EB, if you used shortbow 5 on thief on the side of a mountain you could forcefully go under a map and then use a signet to pop up into a tower… Seems very similar (Especially since you can short bow 5 a golem).

in WvW

Posted by: demetrodon.1457

demetrodon.1457

Oh the fsp hacker went to sfr to continue?

The hacker was in Piken before..so..just a hacker. xD

What comes around…

Or every dog has it’s day lol. The amount of QQs we had to endure, now we get to do them.

Ex [FURY] [PunK] [SOUL]
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by demetrodon.1457)

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

Ah, the good ol’ invis+invul cheat, whose 1st users were, ironically, on FSP, around mid/end February. Before this thread magically disappears – anyone knows if they actually got banned, transferred, or quit from boredom?

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

From the first video it looks like they are under the map, as the rockets from the golem are coming straight threw the floor, good news is there have been devs floating about ingame now on BL’s just to monitor this very thing,

I don’t know why Anet just don’t make it that under the map is complete out of bounds and you take 200,000 damage a second while under there, this would prevent the map breakouts just to cheat.

Yeah, many games have a Y axis (or Z axis in some engines) death threshold if you fall below a certain point. Not sure why GW2 doesn’t have one.

in WvW

the tkiller.4153

i do want to clarify that i do not hold sfr responsible, having seen with my own eyes how they backed away from our keep after the hacker blew the gates out. Of course some people who weren’t on their TeamSpeak might have not gotten the message last time it got capped. but over all kudos to them for not taking advantage.

in WvW

Posted by: Avit.3165

Avit.3165

This is the first time in which SFR is accused of hacking, but if I remember correctly FSP has a rich history associated with this problem, perhaps some of your hackers immigrated to SFR, together with many others? Feel free to take them back at any time.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

If that would happen in EotM i would be kittened, but in normal wvw that doesn’t matter.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: the krytan assassin.9235

the krytan assassin.9235

There is (as far as i know) not a single community that actually supports hackers. There are 2 problems. 1st is the lack of commander knowledge, some commanders are not aware of the fact that they’ve got a hacker underneath the map and therefore running into objectives w/o knowing it. 2nd is the brainkittened puggies in wvw, they see an open objective and just run in because they want to get wxp. When the commander did know about the problem he should’ve been suspicious be4 entering the keep/tower and when the other communities report about this kind of abuse to this commander he deserves all the blame incase he continues.
Also as some people point out that he might’ve dropped under the map, this is incorrect. There is only water underneath the map and there is barely any spot to get on dry land. since it’s an omega attack he needs to be out of the water so he was abusing the gravity+no clip hack

DDD|elementalist| Piken commander|RaW|

in WvW

Posted by: bloodletting wolf.2837

bloodletting wolf.2837

Junkpile I know you love running in circles fighting doors but this discussion is about WvW not EotM.

Kaa Mchorror NSP grenadier [hayt]

in WvW

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

Is it really that difficult to implement a Report Hacking/Abuse button that would sent a report to whatever GMs are online at the moment as a sort of “head’s up” to tell them where to look for potential problems? I don’t expect them to catch every instance, but some of these go on for a long time with a lot of people seeing them and complaining about the.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Ah, the good ol’ invis+invul cheat, whose 1st users were, ironically, on FSP, around mid/end February. Before this thread magically disappears – anyone knows if they actually got banned, transferred, or quit from boredom?

Stop making these stupid accusations,these guys are on every server.That You don’t notice it doesn;t mean it isn’t so.Every server i have been faced with either has invis people going,teleporters,speedhackers,or no clippers.They were here Far before they even started kittening around on fsp.

in WvW

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

-snip-

I am not accusing servers – they can’t control these guys. I just said I noticed the 1st topic about invis&invul cheaters that far back. I am accusing someone else for not doing their job though. I mean – 10+ months and this kitten is still happening? Oh, come on.

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

In before this turns into a who hacked first thread and also before the forum mod’s come back to work and sweep this thread under the Anet rug.

As we all know there are NO cheaters, if it was a problem surely Anet would give us an option to report them. 1 extra choice in the drop down window for reporting would hardly break the programmers back.

Currently we have no reasonable way to assume that Anet even reads exploits@ or watches any of the attached videos. Or surely by now our game would be almost hacker free, but the same old hackers hang around like a bad smell for months on end.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

they are in eotm too

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

-snip-

I am not accusing servers – they can’t control these guys. I just said I noticed the 1st topic about invis&invul cheaters that far back. I am accusing someone else for not doing their job though. I mean – 10+ months and this kitten is still happening? Oh, come on.

I know,i’m getting kittening tired of it myself aswell now.Like i said every server im facing has a handfull.Like when you fight someone and just when he gets to low hp he starts teleporting around,or just straight up dissapears in the distance in an eye blink.Down someone and he starts teleporting around…As of now we face SFR and they had invis people in golems attacking our keep,their zerg did back off when they eventually noticed,so that’s kudos to them atleast ( Not blaming an entire server,i know its just a few ).Not saying it happens constantly though,But yea fun stuff for sure if it does happen.

@Dal,they do bann them..and they do react ( If online ) when you report someone as a botter ( Botter reports stands for Hackers aswell ).Reporting someone as a Botter is the Only way that a dev Will come over to check out the person in questoin..Again,if the dev is online..

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

In before this turns into a who hacked first thread and also before the forum mod’s come back to work and sweep this thread under the Anet rug.

As we all know there are NO cheaters, if it was a problem surely Anet would give us an option to report them. 1 extra choice in the drop down window for reporting would hardly break the programmers back.

Currently we have no reasonable way to assume that Anet even reads exploits@ or watches any of the attached videos. Or surely by now our game would be almost hacker free, but the same old hackers hang around like a bad smell for months on end.

They don’t – wrong place… Look for a thread with anet response for the proper way to reports hacks.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Seems like this thread has to be linked at least once every couple days:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Ingame-GMs-do-they-exist/first

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Dear hackers,

We do not need your help. Here in SFR we are enjoying being focused by both other servers as it has made the fights much more interesting and supplied us with many more bags. Please remove yourselves from our server and go back to whatever server you came from:-)

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

the tkiller.4153

hello guys, i got a response from the support team.
basically they are checking out all the information given here
and they are trying to fix this issue.

if anyone has more info on how this exploit works they should send it to exploits@arena.net

in WvW

Posted by: spiritus.7983

spiritus.7983

if anyone has more info on how this exploit works they should send it to exploits@arena.net

I guess we found an anet employee second account :P

Evil, GH -Charr rule.
A Skritt is dumb. A group of Skritt are smart.
A Human is smart. A group of Humans are idiots.

in WvW

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Wow. Well, if you are a T1 server, they will look into it, T2 maybe as well. If not, good luck getting any serious response from anet.

SBI

in WvW

the tkiller.4153

I guess we found an anet employee second account :P

silence or i will bring out the ban hammer xD

in WvW

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

This thing goes rampant, I see a lot of cheaters in WvW (mostly Brauch Bay players) and in sPvP it’s totaly common. The last one I’ve met a hour ago was a necro who basicly spike-killed within 2 seconds while I’ve been blocking, not to mention how ignorant he was with the interrupts. Nothing had effect on him, and my 12k Rapid Fire in the back barely damaged 1% of his total HP.

When will AN take this serious? eSport when it’s full of cheaters, lol.,

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

In b4 thread locked….

Also as an SFR player I can safely say that in no way do hackers get any support from SFR and that the community would happily report this moron.

Also I would like to point out that previously the biggest hacking server in gold was FSP. But as a player I recognise this was not FSP’s fault but a single individual on their server spoiling it for them and their enemies.

So please stop with the blanket accusations.

IGN: Dal Brinium

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Good luck getting Anet to do a thing about this, This particular hack has been reported to death since last year and still they haven’t done jack about it.

Anet has a proven track record of being totally incompetent when dealing with cheats.

in WvW

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

This thing goes rampant, I see a lot of cheaters in WvW (mostly Brauch Bay players) and in sPvP it’s totaly common. The last one I’ve met a hour ago was a necro who basicly spike-killed within 2 seconds while I’ve been blocking, not to mention how ignorant he was with the interrupts. Nothing had effect on him, and my 12k Rapid Fire in the back barely damaged 1% of his total HP.

When will AN take this serious? eSport when it’s full of cheaters, lol.,

Jus sayin, wells are unblockable

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in WvW

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

In b4 thread locked….

Also as an SFR player I can safely say that in no way do hackers get any support from SFR and that the community would happily report this moron.

Also I would like to point out that previously the biggest hacking server in gold was FSP. But as a player I recognise this was not FSP’s fault but a single individual on their server spoiling it for them and their enemies.

So please stop with the blanket accusations.

I concur. This guy/girl must be a loner, no way SFR would put up with that. We have a tournament winning reputation to maintain.