Hacking

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

Can we please have a specific way of reporting people who are using hack exploits to jump walls and fly etc.

At the moment the report procedure is a little long winded and difficult to implement when you are trying to save a t3 keep.

Also can we please have this facility capable of reporting downed players… at present it is not possible to report someone after you kill them… trying to report people at the same time as defending is a bit difficult when you are outnumbered.

Thank you

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

I’d reply to this thread but I’d get another infraction point.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Supreme.4051

Supreme.4051

Better watch out because all those infraction might just retaliate with worse RNG for your account, no precursor drop for you mate #tinfoilhat

Not a bad suggestion though…

Hacking

in WvW

Nymph of Meliai.6739

There is nothing breaking the rules in my post… it is a normal request not calling anyone cheats by name or accusing any server.

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Imo its safer to hack then asking for a report function on this forum, it all gets ignored and removed while hackers are still around. Unless they start to hack gemstore, bet they will be banned in notime.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Better watch out because all those infraction might just retaliate with worse RNG for your account, no precursor drop for you mate #tinfoilhat

I think ive been hit with that bat… ;d

And yes,we need a Report Hacker,the Bott or Exploit isnt sufficient to report flying people.

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Bigsexy.8302

Bigsexy.8302

If there were cheaters there would be option in the report drop-menu.
/sarcasm

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Sind Bowdragon.8374

Sind Bowdragon.8374

I see the hacking posts all the time so decided to dig into stuff a little bit. Most of what everyone is calling hacking is actually broken parts of GW2 and Later today. I’ll add a thread with a video that shows you what people are doing and how to do it. None of them are actual hacks that I could find. I’ll try posting it around 1700 est time.
I’d also like to say those that use these bugs/cheats give there servers a bad name and reputation.

Sind Bowdragon
Stormbluff Isle
[TBT] The Black TowerS

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

I see the hacking posts all the time so decided to dig into stuff a little bit. Most of what everyone is calling hacking is actually broken parts of GW2 and Later today. I’ll add a thread with a video that shows you what people are doing and how to do it. None of them are actual hacks that I could find. I’ll try posting it around 1700 est time.
I’d also like to say those that use these bugs/cheats give there servers a bad name and reputation.

Flyhacks Exist,same goes for Noclip and Speedhacks,thats not even debatable its a fact wich i cannot proof with a link obviously.

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

There is invisible Thief & Eli on Far Shiverpeaks

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Have anyone seen this kind of hacking where players that get downed can’t die?

Their health automatically refills and if you try to stomp them nothing happens.

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Does it include a player walking through a gate on a keep held by the enemy?

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Have anyone seen this kind of hacking where players that get downed can’t die?

Their health automatically refills and if you try to stomp them nothing happens.

Yes(downed player with 20-30% hp instant “revival”), and much more than that.

I cant imagine how my RNG must be then :P

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Max Durak.1358

Max Durak.1358

It’s called “Warbanner”

Hacking

in WvW

Nymph of Meliai.6739

It is a bit silly that nothing appears to be getting done about this problem… even a quick note from the forum moderators letting us know that Anet was aware and dealing with the problem would be appreciated.

Today, I twice chased a flying warrior out of a t3 tower. Any GM want to check the footage… it was Cragtop on SFR border land… 2nd April from some time between 14:12 to 14:14:10 – I used the LFG complaint to report him. You should be able to see me trying to build an arrow cart (sylvari mesmer)… then a warrior flies into the lord room. They don’t do anything other than contest the tower… but had I not been there ready to engage… would it have been capped or not?

Nymeria Meliae | SoS

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

It’s called “Warbanner”

vs 1 thief whenever he was downed recovered from auto state about 2, 3 times, proly tag mobs from all arround the map, and i just had a bad luck momment.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

Hacking

in WvW

Posted by: KOK.2650

KOK.2650

It’s called “Warbanner”

Which of course is invisible .

Kok -lvl 80 warrior Tsukoyu-lvl 80 elementalist
Ayumu-lvl 80 Necromancer
Tsu-lvl 80 thief