''Hacktide''? Ha, good one.

in WvW

Posted by: Hymi.7265

Hymi.7265

Some days ago, a guy from Fissure of Woe made a post where he said we were using hacks. First, I want to say that the hackers are not playing anymore, we haven’t seen them in days. Second of all, we don’t want to anything to do with the hackers, we’ve tried to report them, but Anet hasn’t done anything with it yet. On YouTube, there are many videos where they have filmed this hacker. I say this to you FoW and UW: We want the hackers gone as much as you guys do. That I mean, hacking is no fun.
We’re really frustrated that you guys say that we hack. We have nothing to do with the hackers, they just randomly are at our server and cap stuff.
Try to put it in perspective: You are at a server, and you do good in WvW, and then some hackers come and cap maybe 2 more towers, and then YOUR server is accused of hacking?… We had nothing to do with the tower capping, so how can we be accused of doing it?… And we also try to stop the hackers, but still we’re accused of hacking?… You get why we’re frustrated, I’m especially frustrated. Our server has really good players with skills and good players! We don’t even need hacks, so why would we use it? We’re getting 600+ constantly in WvW WITHOUT the hackers online, so why do we need them? Why are we being accused of cooperating with the hackers when we don’t need even need them?… Trust me, we want them gone as well.
So stop following this kitteny trend with calling our server for ’’hacktide’’, because it’s just childish. FoW is using the hackers as an excuse for why we’re dominating in WvW, and it’s kittening annoying. Grow up people, don’t follow the ignorant stream of bad players accusing us of hacking, you know better.
We’re a server that play clean and with skills. We wipe every FoW zerg, and they ragequit, and we cap everything, but no no, it’s not our skills, it’s THE HACKERS who do it, right? Or nah?
I think the main reason FoW and UW are kittening about us is that we’re capping everything, and we always wipe them. That’s why they’re kittening in the forums about us, but don’t be stupid and listen to them, they’re just children who cry.
Btw, you guys cry about us zerging and taking your 10+ roaming groups? Well, do you remember the weeks before for example HARD joined Blacktide? When we were always losing? Do you remember it FoW and Whiteside Ridge? When you were spawn killing and capping everything, like we’re doing now FoW? Well, did we kitten to the forums then? No, we handled it like good players and kept fighting, the opposite of what you guys are doing atm…
We’re sorry that we’re in your tier still, we thought we were going to tier up this week, but we still got same opponents. But please, for the love of God, please stop kittening, you won’t get any place with it. We’ll leave soon to next tier, and enjoy going tier down, Whiteside! ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Calcanius.5048

Calcanius.5048

Been playing this game since the beginning on Underworld. have seen my fair amount of hackers. I am not a hardcore WvW, i dont realy play it to much.
But when i have been playing lately i have often come across hackers from Blacktide, you may say that you hate them and what not, but it still dont change the fact they they are devestating to WvW. Only takes a few to destroy alot, it is so in all games.

Sure you might get 600+ constant, but before you pump you chest to much up in pride, you got to remember that many (myself included) simply quit WvW when i see a hacker, i simply dont want to waste my fun time with them, and with the amount i have seen lately, i can understand why you easy get 600+. It is because many simply dont want to bother with WvW due to hackers.
Even back when i was very active in WvW i never saw this amount of hackers, and true all servers have them, but this amount is almost silly.
Regarding the Tier: Wish you the best of luck when you go up to tier 8 from tier 9, but we will not go down in tier since 9 is the lowest

in WvW

Posted by: KlausKNT.9302

KlausKNT.9302

Enjoy brilliant servers
Who care?
Not me for sure
So lets stop cry and have some fun on good wvsw fights
See You on the field !!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Calcanius.5048

Calcanius.5048

First 2 pictures are on the border of where you are vunable, can easy be destroyed (second one you can place a ballista where you stand and it is gone in seconds, you can also place a cata in the tower next you ). Not sure what you want to show with last 2

(edited by Calcanius.5048)

in WvW

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

“Hacktide” has only one future in WvW…and thats humiliation and extermination….bye bye hacktide…too bad Anet still keeps you going ..

in WvW

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Enjoy brilliant servers
Who care?
Not me for sure
So lets stop cry and have some fun on good wvsw fights
See You on the field !!

People can solo towers – doesn’t have to be a thief or a hacker.
And I really don’t know what the last one should show. (And why your healthbar is blacked out – who cares about how much health you have? or are you a hacker yourself and afraid to be caught?)
Apart of that: I don’t get why these complain threads are still up – we’ve had hackers in the past, maybe every server had to deal with them, but it somehow went down mostly without drama – but you guys from T9 seem to be drama queens

in WvW

Posted by: Chimera.8263

Chimera.8263

To FoW/Underworld players.

Do you know what’s going to change when Blacktide will move up to T8 and one of T8 servers will drop and start playing against you? Nothing is going to change. That server will have so far greater population than you both combined that they will will keep all 3 BLs and EB in their hands all the time.

The situation will not be any different than it was for us just the 4-5 weeks ago when 30+ man blobs from FoW/Underworld were chasing our 5-15 man parties back to spawn points and showing great sportmanship with such crap behavior like using /dance or /laugh emotes or when we were down to just our keep in EB you had no problems sending all your forces (50+ man giant blob) against maybe 10-15 people and still you had to use camera fov exploit to destroy all the siege behind our walls.

So yeah, good luck next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Koenow.1807

Koenow.1807

@ hymi,

nice written and totally the trued. I also made a post in the other forum but i think there are some ppl who dont wanna read it completely. The only thing we hear is: you are hacktide, you suck, bla bla. They even took the time to look for youtube movies and calling us kittening losers. I think that very mature…
So i think this forum is just gonna be an other way that ppl from UW and FOW (not all, there also very nice ppl like Michael and more of them) where they can complain and write what they allready writen like a 1000 times.
Yesterday, when the reset was, we all where sure we would go up to tier 8. Unfortunatly it didn’t happen and now we have to read a whole week forum post what are kind of assulting.
What Anet has to do is: kick every1 from the forum who calls other ppl names and assults. Mature behavior can be done by every1 and its not hard. Its even in the rules that you write respectfull. So lets do it all (and yes, with every1 i mean all the servers from our Tier).
Peace out, let the love come in!

in WvW

Posted by: Kungsmurfen.2861

Kungsmurfen.2861

Not sure what you want to show with last 2

The thief in the third picture is a known hacker. He got banned about 5 months ago though so I’m not sure why It’s relevant unless he’s back but it doesn’t seem like it.

Underworld – [ZERK]

in WvW

Posted by: Michael.1493

Michael.1493

@ hymi,

nice written and totally the trued. I also made a post in the other forum but i think there are some ppl who dont wanna read it completely. The only thing we hear is: you are hacktide, you suck, bla bla. They even took the time to look for youtube movies and calling us kittening losers. I think that very mature…
So i think this forum is just gonna be an other way that ppl from UW and FOW (not all, there also very nice ppl like Michael and more of them) where they can complain and write what they allready writen like a 1000 times.
Yesterday, when the reset was, we all where sure we would go up to tier 8. Unfortunatly it didn’t happen and now we have to read a whole week forum post what are kind of assulting.
What Anet has to do is: kick every1 from the forum who calls other ppl names and assults. Mature behavior can be done by every1 and its not hard. Its even in the rules that you write respectfull. So lets do it all (and yes, with every1 i mean all the servers from our Tier).
Peace out, let the love come in!

Thanks for your words.

It’s nice to be recognised for being respectful and polite.

This just goes to show that you don’t have to be a kittenhole to have your point made.

As the saying goes “You catch more flies with honey than with flypaper”

in WvW

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

what do you say about the guy(or guys I don’t know if is the same one) in uw and fow servers that camp on wp and invites people to join bt? He seems to be always there, and he follows us if we change bl, he spies and reports our movements and what we plan to do, to people in bt and then a zerg arrives . You can undestand that this guy is not just an individual as he reports to people from your server.The solution is not to tag and not talk to chat but that makes it very difficult to communicate and have more than 4-5 people with you.

(edited by Elia.7193)

in WvW

Hymi.7265

what do you say about the guy(or guys I don’t know if is the same one) in uw and fow servers that camp on wp and invites people to join bt? He seems to be always there, and he follows us if we change bl, he spies and reports our movements and what we plan to do, to people in bt and then a zerg arrives . You can undestand that this guy is not just an individual as he reports to people from your server.The solution is not to tag and not talk to chat but that makes it very difficult to communicate and have more than 4-5 people with you.

I’m sorry to tell this, but every higher tier server does this. I’m sorry that it happens to your server as well, but in higher tiers, this is a normal thing to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Szmer.9602

Szmer.9602

He is reporting to whom exactly? At the day we have enough scouts to know what you’re doing. No one needs information from that “magic spy”.

Oh, maby its meltdown.5870? He fits the description of stupid troll perfectly!

in WvW

Posted by: Mitz.5741

Mitz.5741

Try to put it in perspective: You are at a server, and you do good in WvW, and then some hackers come and cap maybe 2 more towers, and then YOUR server is accused of hacking?

That was 2 Borderlands that the hackers flipped, not 2 towers

Our server has really good players with skills and good players!

Oh really…that might explain why BT was losing 20 vs 8 against UW and 40 vs 20 against FoW

We’re getting 600+ constantly in WvW WITHOUT the hackers online,

Yes you are…but there are also no enemies online either
And guess why they left

So stop following this kitteny trend with calling our server for ’’hacktide’’, because it’s just childish.

The thing is…this isnt the first time you’r server is/was hacking, its somewhere around the 8th time…and we have forgiven you untill now

But when you start saying things like “The hackers are gone, and we didnt need them in the first place” I’d be salty too

Ty for killing bronze league, now i cant play

in WvW

Michael.1493

Personally, I completely agree with you.

The actions of these individuals are what is ruining WvW in T9 even more than the Hackers (which have been present since BEFORE BT’s increase in player numbers, it didn’t follow subsequently, as the OP seemed to describe it)

Yes, I know every server has to deal with “spies” but the problem is made even more acute in low population servers like FoW and UW…it’s like kicking a puppy (or should I say “kitten”) when it’s already down….populations are low and while they are low, these BT spies make sure to keep them low by making it difficult for new players and those not already running in a party or guild group to co-ordinate with others on the map.

As I said before, it’s no one thing that is resulting in the death of T9 WvW for FoW and UW, but a combination of Hacking, organised spying and increased player numbers.

Of these 3 factors, the organised spying is what is really ruining it, making it impossible to co-ordinate even an outnumbered response to BT’s actions.

We have dealt with hacking since long before the organised spying and increase in numbers and were able to consistently beat BT week after week. (we still complained on the forums and posted videos and screenshots etc. but at least we could mount a response in game to make back what we lost to these isolated few bad eggs)

If BT only saw an increase in player numbers which resulted in their domination of T9, I would honestly say “gg” and wish you well in your fights against T8 opponents in future.

However, it’s not like that at all….your eventual rise to T8 has been stained by the methods some on your server have used to achieve this and BT should feel no pride or satisfaction in their success by such methods.

The situation in T9 is now such that many of those in FoW and UW (basically those not already in a party or TS) can not effectively participate in the WvW game mode at all.

The solution is quite simple: we don’t play with BT any more.

This can be accomplished in one of 2 ways:

1. boycott WvW until BT get promoted to T8 and then play (but not well enough to actually get promoted up into T8 and join them again)

2. transfer somewhere far out of BT’s reach

I am not a fan of not playing to the best of my ability or not trying to win. I won’t hobble my efforts to climb the ladder for fear of encountering BT again in future and dealing with this kitten again, so, for me choice 2. was the only one to make.

I only hope there are some left in FoW and UW when all this is over who can help these servers recover in future from this disgraceful episode.

in WvW

Michael.1493

Try to put it in perspective: You are at a server, and you do good in WvW, and then some hackers come and cap maybe 2 more towers, and then YOUR server is accused of hacking?

Oh really…that might explain why BT was losing 20 vs 8 against UW and 40 vs 20 against FoW

And guess why they left

So stop following this kitteny trend with calling our server for ’’hacktide’’, because it’s just childish.

The thing is…this isnt the first time you’r server is/was hacking, its somewhere around the 8th time…and we have forgiven you untill now

But when you start saying things like “The hackers are gone, and we didnt need them in the first place” I’d be salty too

@Mitz

Spot on Sir (or Madam) absolutely correct in every regard.

Well said!

in WvW

Elia.7193

Both fow and uw reporting about this guy (or guys), I cant mention name as is not allowed but you can see screens and his name in other posts. The other day we were in bt bl , no tag , he followed us and from the wp he was spamming the chat for us to go to sleep and stop trying cap towers. Yes it maybe “normal” in other tiers but as we are always hugely outnumbered is not fun to have to deal with it as well as the hackers . Is probably fun for you to cap all 4 maps ,and troll the spawn and recap something as soon as we cap it etc, which btw is fine the low population is not your problem, but for all the 4-5 people that are online when I play is not fun at all. Adding to that the hackers and spy then you just quit, As I said I am not complaining I am giving my point of view

in WvW

Hymi.7265

And guess why they left

First of all, what can we do about the hackers flipping 2 borderlands? Nothing! If you had them on your server, you wouldn’t be able to do anything neither, so why are you complaining about us? We can’t do anything about them!!
Second of all, if BT lost those fights, that might have been because we had karmatrains, or we leveled up upscaled. It also probably was a pug commander with all the pugs on the server, it isn’t that good if you win a fight when it’s PugsvsGuild/organized group. But when it was GuildvsGuild, for example HARDvsJd, we defeated them easily. You can’t say that we suck just because you won against a pug-group who weren’t on TS, and probably had a lot of upscaled. The pugs are not our good players, that you have misunderstood, the guild groups are our good players.
I feel sorry that you left WvW just because of a hacker, but frankly I think you blame the hackers as an excuse for not playing WvW since everything’s being capped by us, and you say that it’s the hackers fault that we’re winning, and it’s their fault that you guys ragequit, but is it really that? Or is it that we cap everything, and wipe you?
Grow up, you’re using the same excuse over and over again, ’’They’re hacking, ./cry’’, blah blah, it’s just an excuse you guys say for why we’re winning. The hackers haven’t even been online for more than a week I’ve heard, so why are you complaining now?…
You guys are just ragequiter, and you blame us for it, but the hackers haven’t been online for more than a week, so why haven’t you guys played lately then? Oh, are you looking for another excuse for not playing WvW?
I see that a lot of guys also say that we’re spying. I don’t know anything about that, but we don’t need spies, and we don’t have contact with the spies, and still our guild caps everything. Don’t you get it?! Spies and hackers, we don’t need them, but unfortunately we have them (as you guys say), but we have no contact with them, and I can make sure that the spies are not in contact with the big guilds, like HARD or BTA, it must be a roaming guild or small guild, that won’t make any difference. Btw, there’s a thing called ’’scouts’’, you know? You guys said that we come with a zerg when something’s under attack? Well, first we tell one person to check it out, and if there are anyone there, we go there with our guild group. No spying/hacking used, we don’t need it.

I think the main reason we get this complaint, is that we are making their WvW boring, because they can’t cap anything. But that only means that we’re in your tier, when we should be in a tier up. Don’t blame us, blame the matchmakings, not us. We’re only in your tier, because we used to suck before, but now we’re good, but we got unlucky and we’re still in your tier, which sucks for both sides. Don’t blame us guys, blame Anet for not making us tier up. Peace.

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Sheer incompetence that this has not been addressed yet.

in WvW

Posted by: DiscoJacen.1590

DiscoJacen.1590

You’ve got more players, that is your strength and that is respectable.

On top of that you have/had hackers and so we decided to not play, that is our problem/right. And someone constantly spamming our map chat with propaganda and reporting our actions to your side (scouts or not you just can’t deny that).
It is/was taking the game away for us and by extension from you as well (I can’t think it is fun to cap everything on reset night and then never having to cap anything for the week.).

However coming here to try and pretend yourself a victim is simply ridiculous:
-All the Blacktide players we talk to in-game are well aware of the hacking and sad to see it happen.
-All the so-called “hacks” we also do according to you are just either videos of ppl using trapper runes or screenshots of someone soloing something (when you don’t have 7+ friends to call asap that’s how you do it) with absolutely no trace or exploit or hack.

—> So it means that either your knowledge of the game is null for thinking such core mechanics are hacking OR it means your doing it on purpose.
—> So it means you’re either one of said hackers trying to defend yourself by minimizing your actions or someone who knows them and therefore is helping them. Or for that matter you could be that guy who stands in our EB spawn to spoil mapchat with your Blacktide propaganda and spying.

Either way, you are ridiculous and if anything you are proving us right at every turn.

We’re sorry you’re bored enough in-game so that you feel forced to come here and troll. We hope reality won’t hit you too hard when you finally face a real challenge.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

(edited by DiscoJacen.1590)

in WvW

Posted by: meltdown.5870

meltdown.5870

Hymi7265……….quote

“I think the main reason we get this complaint, is that we are making their WvW boring, because they can’t cap anything.”

Well what can you cap.. you cant even do your daylies lool

in WvW

Posted by: Nozzle.8031

Nozzle.8031

Ok seeing as no one is explaining this properly from a FoW point of view i will attempt to do so in a hope that a Blacktide player is mature enough to respond maturely.
Blacktide players in general don’t understand what is happening and when it is happening, FoW has a night shift of around 7-8 people that caps alot of points for us every night legitly, since the hakers have been around and following them the hackers instantly recap anything that the night crew caps in 10-15 secs of the lord going off RI, hence why our night crew no longer plays atm, ( though still on FoW), there is no way to stop this hackign from our point of view so why bother to waste seige etc to cap stuff if in a few seconds its lost to idiots cheating. you cannot kill them as they see you coming from 6000 units away i belive it is so they see you coming and instantly port away meanwhile you ress a lord and then they cap another thing while you do that.

So as a result Blacktide have a massive tick all night with our night crew refusing to play (rightly so) and then Blacktide normal time players upgrade all to tier 3, even thou all 3 servers know who capped it in 1st place. as a result Blacktide players see that you have a massive lead so enter wvw since you arent loosing, Blacktide always had numbers every reset they would be winning and eventually fall away unlike now.

Blacktide players then claim that its all legit caps etc when we all know it isnt and get annoyed we call them Hacktide, so FoW and UW wont put up with that anymore.

To answer " hackers havent been around for 2 weeks" thing, ofc they arent around you have all things all of the time, hackers only play to flip stuff while porting to lord.

Also to answer the thing that is said that “FoW are crying cos they are loosing”, Pls dotn be silly, you really think that matters to us who have spent our entire existence in tier 9 and only occasionally having ventures to tier 8?…. winning is always a bonus.

On the point that is made about Blacktide having skillfull players etc, i would say i have yet to see any guild wipe Jd in a even matchup, 9/10 Jd will wipe Blacktide group and then Blacktide will respond and call in a 50+ blob ( HARD and BTA are worst for this).

If only Blacktide server was up against a thief that is invulnerable and invisible insta-downing players, 2 hackers that port into lord rooms and kill and flip towers/keeps in 10-15 seconds and flip bl’s that are fully tier 3 in 8 minutes, a Blacktide player using alt accounts to destroy seige at our wp’s report our moves to your server and to spam chat with recruiting ads ( and yes if you look that is against the rules to sabotage enemy seige on enemy server with alt accounts) and finally a BTA speed hackers who use to speed hack all around Stonemist castle scouting for any Enemy.

Maybe you would understand

(edited by Nozzle.8031)

in WvW

Hymi.7265

On top of that you have/had hackers and so we decided to not play, that is our problem/right. And someone constantly spamming our map chat with propaganda and reporting our actions to your side (scouts or not you just can’t deny that).
It is/was taking the game away for us and by extension from you as well (I can’t think it is fun to cap everything on reset night and then never having to cap anything for the week.).

-All the Blacktide players we talk to in-game are well aware of the hacking and sad to see it happen.
-All the so-called “hacks” we also do according to you are just either videos of ppl using trapper runes or screenshots of someone soloing something (when you don’t have 7+ friends to call asap that’s how you do it) with absolutely no trace or exploit or hack.

—> So it means that either your knowledge of the game is null for thinking such core mechanics are hacking OR it means your doing it on purpose.
—> So it means you’re either one of said hackers trying to defend yourself by minimizing your actions or someone who knows them and therefore is helping them. Or for that matter you could be that guy who stands in our EB spawn to spoil mapchat with your Blacktide propaganda and spying.

Either way, you are ridiculous and if anything you are proving us right at every turn.

We’re sorry you’re bored enough in-game so that you feel forced to come here and troll. We hope reality won’t hit you too hard when you finally face a real challenge.

Is someone doing that? We’re sorry for that, we don’t know who does it. Just report him. We’re also sorry that we have hackers, BUT they haven’t been active in over a week I’ve heard, so you can join WvW now… Also, that spy, we don’t know him, and he’s not from one of the big guilds, so we don’t have any contact with him, which means we don’t know what he knows, so you can’t accuse us for spying just because one guy trolls on your borders.

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

…a Blacktide player using alt accounts to destroy seige at our wp’s report our moves to your server and to spam chat with recruiting ads ( and yes if you look that is against the rules to sabotage enemy seige on enemy server with alt accounts)…

Arf I didn’t know you also had that on your side as well. Logical I guess.
This is insane….

Good post. Good explanation of the situation.

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: Mitz.5741

Mitz.5741

First of all, what can we do about the hackers flipping 2 borderlands? Nothing! If you had them on your server, you wouldn’t be able to do anything neither, so why are you complaining about us? We can’t do anything about them!!

Here’s what i’d do: I would apologize for the hacking ,help them catch the hacker in action,and invite them to some 1v1’s in OS

Second of all, if BT lost those fights, that might have been because we had karmatrains, or we leveled up upscaled. It also probably was a pug commander with all the pugs on the server, it isn’t that good if you win a fight when it’s PugsvsGuild/organized group. But when it was GuildvsGuild, for example HARDvsJd, we defeated them easily. You can’t say that we suck just because you won against a pug-group who weren’t on TS, and probably had a lot of upscaled. The pugs are not our good players, that you have misunderstood, the guild groups are our good players.

I cant say anything about the 40v20 you lost against Fow (against Jd more like) but i can say this: You had twice they’r numbers…and you still lost

And that 20v8…there were maybe 3 uplevels the rest were ppl from HARD, Hi,BTA,
against 8, 1 of which was an uplevel so…lets say it was a 17v7…that’s still pretty bad considering we were also a pug group

Discojacen said it perfectly: You’r strength is numbers! Our strength is strength!

I think the main reason we get this complaint, is that we are making their WvW boring, because they can’t cap anything. But that only means that we’re in your tier, when we should be in a tier up. Don’t blame us, blame the matchmakings, not us. We’re only in your tier, because we used to suck before, but now we’re good, but we got unlucky and we’re still in your tier, which sucks for both sides. Don’t blame us guys, blame Anet for not making us tier up. Peace.

UW was making Fow’s and BT’s WvW boring a month ago, and we too had 600+ ticks! But we didnt need hackers nor were we called hackers

All we had was dedicated players,amazing commanders and a community TS

But hey…what do i know! I havent logged on for a month now (stupid summer vacation)

Ty for killing bronze league, now i cant play

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

We don’t hate you, we hate the hackers/trolls/clueless that sadly are part of your team(and some on the forums apparently).

Our only line of work here is to not WvW until your toxic players get bored. We’re sorry for the honest blacktide players who want to play but it’s the only thing we can do as players since Anet is not doing anything on their end.

Pure and simple.
Once they leave you “should” still be abble to be competitive since you have numbers and numbers are THE strength in WvW. The experience you will get by facing more powerful servers who will force you to be more crafty.

But until then
Take some time to do some pve or spvp and get a breath of fresh air.
We hope it will get resolved soon

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: CyberMurmeli.3061

CyberMurmeli.3061

GvG HARD vs Jd.. Um.. If you mean something like (including 5 pugs —>15 vs 25. I guess I just wont comment on that one. If you want 15v15 or some other legimate GvG, just say it im sure it will happen.

Yes with the current numbers you would win us easily without the hackers. But dont you really see that the hackers made it to happen? Fow and uw quit playing because of them, which led to you winning, which led to you gaining more players again. And you are saying you wipe FoW zergs.. Has there been a ZERG around from FoW in the last few weeks? Maybe you can add these wipes into your next epic BTA or HARD wvw montages

in WvW

Posted by: Ajax.4970

Ajax.4970

But when it was GuildvsGuild, for example HARDvsJd, we defeated them easily.

Sorry but thats just made up [HARD] are the worst hand-holding pug shield guild, you run away even with 2:1 odds.

Jd roll you so often its unreal you are a server of free lootbags when you don’t blob that’s why you have to blob. Then only way [HARD] win fights is (G+G+G+G)vsG, you’re terrible.

The only way you’ve made it to tier 8 rank is due to all your opponents leaving the matchup because we’re sick your cheating in so many various form, and ANet won’t seem to do anything about it. Lets get this straight, you are only getting +600 ticks because we LET you have them, no other reason, you’re still the same terrible server, with the same awful guilds, we just want you to give tier 8 free lootbags for a while instead.

(edited by Ajax.4970)

in WvW

Posted by: Dangus.6572

Dangus.6572

Just for a record. I roam alone a lot and I had seen FoW wiping BT zergs/blobs pretty often. With lower ratios and even on their corner. When it happens I join FoW for a moment.

Blacktide earned reputation. Now live with it. You won’t be able to change it soon. Of course you have good players, but Nozzle said pretty much everything about reason why you win.

[Underworld][ZERK]

in WvW

Elia.7193

Hymi.7265:

I am sorry but has to be a lol here. I have yet to see [HARD] players that don’t run away from 1v1 or even 2v1. That guild only fights when they are at least double than us. As for bt players generally, sorry but uw and fow always win in small scale fights even if you are double than us. Your skill as a server is to blob people. To give you an example , few days ago we were 3 uw players in a camp in your bl and 6 of you couldn’t deal with us, so after we killed them 3 times you decided to call the blob of 25+ and yet we manage to escape. I wont get bored saying that story, LOL a blob for 3 people in a camp

(edited by Elia.7193)

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

Hymi.7265:

I am sorry but has to be a lol here. I have yet to see [HARD] players that don’t run away from 1v1 or even 2v1. That guild only fights when they are at least double than us. As for bt players generally, sorry but uw and fow always win in small scale fights even if you are double than us. Your skill as a server is to blob people. To give you an example , few days ago we were 3 uw players in a camp in your bl and 6 of you couldn’t deal with us, so after we killed them 3 times you decided to call the blob of 25+ and yet we manage to escape. I wont get bored saying that story, LOL a blob for 3 people in a camp

Plus you forgot to mention the Bt Alt account that had to come with us and get on our superior AC jsut so we couldn’t use it and YET couldn’t make the difference they needed to win : )

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Is someone doing that? We’re sorry for that, we don’t know who does it. Just report him. We’re also sorry that we have hackers, BUT they haven’t been active in over a week I’ve heard, so you can join WvW now… Also, that spy, we don’t know him, and he’s not from one of the big guilds, so we don’t have any contact with him, which means we don’t know what he knows, so you can’t accuse us for spying just because one guy trolls on your borders.

He is active today, this morning BT almost had a max tick, I think it was around 620. So you still have some of these losers running around on your server. Not that you can do anything about it, let me make that clear. Only one who can do something is Anet.

in WvW

Nozzle.8031

Seems no Blacktide guys have answered my post, i may have hit the nail on the head with it

in WvW

DiscoJacen.1590

They’re busy recapping all the stuff some of us took an entire afternoon to cap and upgrade.
Give them 15 mins ; )

[ZERK] [RuSh]
Underworld

in WvW

Hymi.7265

Sorry but thats just made up [HARD] are the worst hand-holding pug shield guild, you run away even with 2:1 odds.

Jd roll you so often its unreal you are a server of free lootbags when you don’t blob that’s why you have to blob. Then only way [HARD] win fights is (G+G+G+G)vsG, you’re terrible.

The only way you’ve made it to tier 8 rank is due to all your opponents leaving the matchup because we’re sick your cheating in so many various form, and ANet won’t seem to do anything about it. Lets get this straight, you are only getting +600 ticks because we LET you have them, no other reason, you’re still the same terrible server, with the same awful guilds, we just want you to give tier 8 free lootbags for a while instead.

We can do GvG if you’d like! That would be awesome, and good training. PM me in game, and we can plan for a GvG ^^

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

There will always be hackers in WvW at every tier; quite simply, because ANET allows them to be and won’t safeguard against it. They think it takes too many resources and their upper management is too into LEAN management to care.

Personally, I have moved off of servers that had too many hackers as i didn’t want to be associated with them.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

in WvW

Posted by: Ajax.4970

Ajax.4970

We can do GvG if you’d like! That would be awesome, and good training. PM me in game, and we can plan for a GvG ^^

I’d love too, Psy was even asking to get some GvG’s arranged a few weeks ago

http://www.gw2wvw.net/comment/179745#comment-179745

However after reset most of our already low turnout logged out in disgust, myself included, and most won’t be back till next reset. People have had enough, read what Nozzle wrote he pretty much hit the nail on the head and due to the poor antics of “some” of your server people just don’t want to play anymore. It’s a game yet they are deprived of any way to enjoy it.

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

I’m sorry to tell this, but every higher tier server does this. I’m sorry that it happens to your server as well, but in higher tiers, this is a normal thing to do.

The UW one moved to FOW on friday…. Maybe we got theirs?

If this is the ‘normal thing to do’ then thats pretty sad. Its sad people can’t just play the game and feel the need to cheat. Maybe they are just too unsure of themselves that they have to win no matter what.

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Hymi.7265

Okay, I think we’ve all gone on the wrong foot here. First, I will say that I have much respect to the guild Jd, and the servers FoW and UW. It was really nice to face some resistance today even though we have a very big tick, thumbs up! Oh, and when I said Hard defeated Jd, well that was the fights I fought against Jd, but I don’t know about the other ones. Maybe they have taken HARD, I don’t know, at least I wasn’t there. I also see that you guys said that we only win because you guys LET us win. I don’t really believe in that. The hackers are gone, but still you don’t play that much, it’s like you’ve given up. But now that the hackers are gone, I encourage you to come and fight against us! Isn’t that what WvW is about? It seems like it’s more fights at the forums than in the borders! Jeez.
Why do you say HARD is a bad ‘’pug shield guild’‘? We have really good players, good commanders, you guys just say it to make us feel bad, but every time I have raided with them, we’ve won every fight, even against the blobs. Maybe we’ve lost a few, but that’s what training’s all about, isn’kitten
I really want to keep it on a respective level between our servers. The situation now has gone over-hand. Your complaints are the same as ours, we don’t want hackers neither, nor any spies! You say you let us win, well, don’t let us then, come out from PvE dungeons, fight against us in WvW guys, like it’s meant to be. I hope you take time to think about this post, and please, just play, don’t complain. This is just like the fights when we were children were one part said ’’Yes’’, and the other part said ’’No’’.

in WvW

Hymi.7265

I forgot, I have also a lot of respect to the guild ZERK, thumbs up!

in WvW

Posted by: AmberUK.5380

AmberUK.5380

The problem is that with so much upgraded and so many WPs its just impossible to play. Cos a WP means you can pull in people every 3mins it makes taking things very very hard. It means there is little shift on the map. If you want to upgrade things that is fine but the problem with it is that maybe once a day UW have enough people to take these things and the other times not (except Sept she would take SM on her own!) You say we have given up – probs. The fact that Anet posted a video saying that they are going to work on this after HoT is out makes me think why bother? This has all been a problem for ages and BT is the nail in the coffin but having to wait so long?
Erm if you have not seen the vid here is the link http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/v/9113456?t=8m40s

We Asura are just the best
UW WvW player – TooT !

in WvW

Nozzle.8031

@ Hymi , Blacktide hacker was active this morning, they are not gone.

Also could you tell me why HARD have to use a mesmer viel/mass invis to try and kill 4 roamers when you are 15+?

(edited by Nozzle.8031)