Hands up Singaporeans or GMT+8 folks

in WvW

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Who are you and where are you at now? If you are looking for a server to migrate to before the paid transfer hits, why not consider us at stormbluff isle? We already have an infrastructure of players who play at the GMT +8 timezone and more of you guys are definitely welcome.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

i still have my fun in Tarnished Coast

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Kiexcolo.2416

Kiexcolo.2416

In Kaineng hanging out with the Taiwanese. You should have posted this a month ago, I was wondering where the hell all the Singaporeans were.

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I seen quite a number of SG in CD

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Jois.4827

Jois.4827

CD always the number 1 server for SG

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

In Fort Aspenwood. I seem to be the rare exception of being gmt+8 on the west coast of Australia though haha, a lot of guildies and people I meet are the same timezone or an hour ahead of me in wvw but they are all in Singapore/Philippines/China or elsewhere.. seems almost every Aussie I meet is on the east coast so far!

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

There is strong Aussie presence in FA during GMT+8 evenings. You folks are tough & determined as kitten, I really enjoy every hours-long encounters with you guys

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

There is a good group of us in Tarnished Coast.

Why don’t you guys move from SBI to TC?

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Fighting the good fight in TC!

in WvW

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Lanimal, wrong thread la?

BlackGate

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

I thought CD is the unofficial SG server? Our map/team chat is almost all singlish during their prime time.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

in WvW

ykyk.2740

CD is indeed the SG server. I remember when we played CD every night all the EDMW/Kome/EsF/Val will all come out and play and crush all in their way! All SG guilds right?

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

I m Singaporean n played in Dragonbrand. Come here lah, very fun one. Players here very nice, no horse run. Got huge Taiwanese base players, so definitely no outmanned buff at night after work.

in WvW

ykyk.2740

I m Singaporean n played in Dragonbrand. Come here lah, very fun one. Players here very nice, no horse run. Got huge Taiwanese base players, so definitely no outmanned buff at night after work.

TC SGer more hardcore, play at night everywhere outmanned but always fighting! Run in huge zerg where got fun xD

in WvW

Gannicus.4132

We are scattered all over the place with the majority of us in crystal desert as far as I know

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

We are scattered all over the place with the majority of us in crystal desert as far as I know

Aye. Some of SG are in Kaineng also.

And Chris Lee is Panda Warrior atm.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Karuna.1357

Karuna.1357

TC is the unofficial server for awesomesauce so you are missing out if you are not here to get some of this.

Guild Leader/Commander, the Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP]
Tarnished Coast
http://www.espguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Jedahs.2713

Jedahs.2713

SOS has the largest collection of Singaporeans in the world.

5 of MERC’s 32 officers are singaporean on SoS, commanding over 200 singaporean members

AFS is a singaporean guild on SoS with 400 singaporean members

Jedahs, Sea of Sorrow’s 1st WvW Commander
Resigned Founder of Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC]
Join 1500+ WvWers @ blacklion.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Come to BG, lots of people from all over teh world. Lots of SEA timezone people. We have Koreans, Fillipinos, Thai’s, etc. We have solid population in any timezone you play in.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: Swiftsorrow.9451

Swiftsorrow.9451

Well Crystal Desert is the Unofficial Singapore Server, we are all one big community with the NA people and other guilds. <3. See you guys on the battlefield. Looking forward to fighting along side or against you all one day.

Merdeka!

Swiftech Lewsol, Asura Engineer
Crystal Desert Server

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

I was in SBI for 2 weeks helping a friend n ended up joining a Singaporean guild. What I miss most is conversing in mapchat using singlish. We can use words like knn n ccb n no one but Singaporeans understand what it’s means. Ok, maybe some Malaysian do too. I bet e forum moderators have no idea what those mean :p

in WvW

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

I’m in Singapore and playing on TC too .. there’s about 10 of us I have got to know closely who are regular WvW’ers, but more importantly no matter where you are from the community here is mature and friendly. It’s been great meeting friends from all around the world.

Plus there’s still coverage gaps when it comes to SEA/Oceanic – so there is plenty of work to do and to make your name known

in WvW

Posted by: ritsuko.2863

ritsuko.2863

SYN is primarily based in Singapore and is in the process of reviving interest in WvW with the pending content updates. We’re recruiting on Sanctum of Rall (SoR) and run WvW every GMT+8 night.

If you’re interested in tactical, organized small squad play and not zerging around in large numbers, do apply @ http://www.synapse-guild.com/

Synapse [SYN] Sanctum of Rall
http://synapse-guild.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

AT release the majority of SEA guilds were on CD. But due to a number of guild transfers I am aware of SEA guilds on a number of other servers. Jade Quarry has a number of SEA Guilds including ourselves.

in WvW

Gannicus.4132

SYN is primarily based in Singapore and is in the process of reviving interest in WvW with the pending content updates. We’re recruiting on Sanctum of Rall (SoR) and run WvW every GMT+8 night.

If you’re interested in tactical, organized small squad play and not zerging around in large numbers, do apply @ http://www.synapse-guild.com/

no intention to jump the SBI bandwagon like the rest of the SEA/Oceanic people did. I wish you guys the best of luck at SoR.

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Kairos [kI] is an east & southeast asia regional guild based in Crystal Desert. Majority of the players are from Singapore but we also have players from Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, China, Vietnam, Japan, States and Canada. We are looking for more fun loving committed players who enjoy playing the game as a group/team instead as an individual, and making friends with people from different cultures and places!

Casual Gamers, Newbies, Students, Working Adults are all welcome!

PS: yes, we have ppl from westerns regions (and some are asians) but they dun seem to mind joining while having low actives during their hours, so i dun hav reason to reject…it will be rude to anyway

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in WvW

Posted by: nagisa.7196

nagisa.7196

i’m Singaporean playing in Anvil Rock!!! i dun think i can find anymore sg ppl in this server T.T

(edited by nagisa.7196)

in WvW

Posted by: Alpaca.9410

Alpaca.9410

I’m a singaporean as well but I’ve been in Sanctum of Rall since day 1 and is loving the community there so is staying put :P

Commander Alpaca Owl:: Commander Yuno Owl
Sanctum of Rall, [choo] guild, council
Blood sucking Elementalist out to BITE people :d

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

If you are singaporean, you will most likely know about EDMW and yea they are in CD.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

There are also a few of us in JQ

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Star Lancer.2901

Star Lancer.2901

D= So that’s where all the pinoys are. I was kinda curious where they went.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Staying in Eredon terrace till the end of time. But good to hear from other fellow singaporean.
HUAT AH!

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Sitting happy in tier 7, Henge of Denravi. Whole bunch of Singaporeans and Malaysians here, spread over a few guilds. We do cross-guild cooperative WvW most nights, some temple runs and such. Being on a smaller server, everyone is pretty familiar with each other, and even some of the ang mohs are speaking Singlish :P

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

(edited by Talia.7412)

in WvW

Rhongomyniad.5081

no intention to jump the SBI bandwagon like the rest of the SEA/Oceanic people did. I wish you guys the best of luck at SoR.

My guildies asked about your guild name before .. had to say it’s Singlish lol

in WvW

loneknight.8425

Intro them to the word “Lah”. My angmo kakis love it & use it at every sentence possible XD

in WvW

Gannicus.4132

Explain to them word for word

in WvW

Posted by: Kiijj.3594

Kiijj.3594

I’m a singaporean as well but I’ve been in Sanctum of Rall since day 1 and is loving the community there so is staying put :P

Wtf Alp’s Singaporean?

lol I’m a Malaysian living in Australia.

Nirmu 80 Guardian [GC]
Nirmuu 80 Warrior [GC]

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

SoR has a few Singaporean tigers in our midst and Alpaca Owls (I’m not sure whether Alpaca is more Owl or Alpaca though). We’re looking for more +8GMT players too.
I’m GMT +10 myself and would love to hav more peoples to fight alongside.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Wah Lao eh, this thread should have been up months ago. Now a lot of us are scatter all over the server and getting comfortable in our respective server.
But if we have a centralized guild or server for Singaporean , I would no doubt consider a transfer .

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Victorctk.4931

Victorctk.4931

Woot! Just dropping by to say hi to fellow neighbours from a Malaysian who plays in FA

Victorctk [GODS]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

loneknight.8425

Woot! Just dropping by to say hi to fellow neighbours from a Malaysian who plays in FA

wave back There are plenty of Malaysian playing in CD too. Heck, I think we do a better job here in GW2 than gahmen at building a good cross-causeway relationship XD

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

Wah Lao eh, this thread should have been up months ago. Now a lot of us are scatter all over the server and getting comfortable in our respective server.
But if we have a centralized guild or server for Singaporean , I would no doubt consider a transfer .

CD is probably the server you’re looking for. I followed my long time gw1 guild into HoD and we like mixing around with international crowds, for the cultural exchange. So no regrets or intent to switch.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Gannicus.4132

Everyone should keep track of this thread. Perhaps we can one day consolidate slowly if the gaming population severely declines.

in WvW

Rhongomyniad.5081

Edmw (hardware zone forum) had a poll before launch and decide on CD, that’s why lots of them there.

I’m personally having lots of fun in TC

in WvW

Posted by: ASMPanda.3597

ASMPanda.3597

Singaporean in blackgate. Hardly see any other sg here but the community is awesome and its fun playing with our ph/eu ppl at night. CD prob has the most sg ppl as most of my frens are there, but they are just not as active(passionate?) in wvw as BG tho IMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Provac.3598

Provac.3598

We were on CD but found that very thing in WvW. Since transferring to JQ we have found that their SEA and Oceanic community is dedicated to WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Haydenstar.8142

Haydenstar.8142

Hey everyone, I’m the leader of Valhagr [VaL] on Crystal Desert with 300+ strong and mainly from Singapore.

I would like to discuss with other SG guilds to band together to join 1 server. If interested, please PM me in-game or drop me a mail.

Haydenstar [VaL], Jade Quarry
Founder of Valhagr [VaL]

in WvW

Rhongomyniad.5081

Hi Haydenstar – I sent you an in-game mail!

in WvW

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

From Singapore too! It’s good to know we actually have a decent number of us.

in WvW

Posted by: Driftwood.4736

Driftwood.4736

I’m from Malaysia !! Jz switched to Tarnished Coast (more ppl lor). Would like to group up with u guys.