Has anyone reached the end of the week without having one team completely dominate the map?

Has anyone reached the end of the week without having one team completely dominate the map?

in WvW

Posted by: Chrispytoast.3698

Chrispytoast.3698

I am curious if any of these week long wars has actually been a decent war and not a complete roll, When ever I check the scores a couple of days after it starts one team is owns 95-98% of the map and the other servers are just trying to take back their battleground.

Has anyone seen it end where the winner had less than 75% on the pie chart?

Save the orphans of Divinity’s Reach
Send Gold to: Chrispytoast

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Yak’s Bend 139 580
Sanctum of Rall 135 779
Northen Shiverpeaks 137 269

That’s not current but from earlier today..

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

Yeah, that NSP, SoR, YB game has been within 1.5% all week. YB was actually in last place yesterday.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

nobody seems to be pulling away either.

as of now it is even closer.

yaks – 145,741
Sor – 145,000
NSP – 144,943

yep, that is a 798 point difference in the number 1 and number 3 server. i wish we could keep this matchup longer.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

nobody seems to be pulling away either.

as of now it is even closer.

yaks – 145,741
Sor – 145,000
NSP – 144,943

yep, that is a 798 point difference in the number 1 and number 3 server. i wish we could keep this matchup longer.

Thats the current score? Haha wow, this match is amazing, cant wait to get home from work and jump in.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: Fildydarie.1496

Fildydarie.1496

The last 2 weeks, SoR has had a good fight. Of course, we never gave up, and neither did our opponents.

You might lose the map overnight when you don’t have a strong presence, but when you do, you can take it back. It is completely doable.

It helps when you don’t waste time and effort fighting the other server that is being dominated.

-Fildydarie
Hutchmistress of the Fluffy Bunny Brigade [FBB]

in WvW

Posted by: Chrispytoast.3698

Chrispytoast.3698

Well this makes me happier about WvW than I was earlier. I hope that this closeness trickles around to all the other servers so that games fell like they are won not facerolled

Save the orphans of Divinity’s Reach
Send Gold to: Chrispytoast

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

My server seems to be getting into a closer bracket as well. I think as the ladder system progresses, we’ll see more and more of this.

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

1 out of 8 matches is close. The rest are decided.

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Give it time, it took about 5 weeks before SoR got into a competitive bracket, now that we have WvW is kitten awesome. Free transfers don’t help the issue though

in WvW

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Two weeks ago, Sorrow Furnace / Sanctum of Rall / Darkhaven was really close and competitive. The next week with the exact same matchup, stuff got crazy and SoR shot ahead.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in WvW

Posted by: climhazzard.5897

climhazzard.5897

Current Yaks Bend match up is the best to date and I can’t even stand to play because of all the invisible enemies! Argh!

in WvW

Posted by: Tzash.5748

Tzash.5748

The final scores aren’t always a good indication of how close a match should’ve been. What seems to happen often is that one side will start to pull ahead and a portion of the other sides will stop playing. Alternatively one side pulls ahead and the other two start fighting amongst themselves for second place.