Haven't gotten Commander Tag refund?

in WvW

Posted by: Dermal.8647

Dermal.8647

Q:

Just wondering if I’m the only one who hasn’t received their refund? I had 5-6 tags and haven’t received anything as of yet. Support said everyone received theirs.

Jade Quarry – [IG] Instagram United – Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Sounds like you should contact support instead.

in WvW

Posted by: Alchymista.8192

Alchymista.8192

u have to log on character where u had commander tag

Seafarer Never Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Even if contact them, they are telling most people they already got their refund, good-luck trying to get it though. I was told in a nice way I am sol and to stop contacting them about it….

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

No refund, contacted support and got this response:
Hello,

We wanted to apologize for the delay in responding to your support ticket and to assure you that your ticket is in the queue awaiting review. We anticipate that an agent will be able to work on your support request soon, so please watch for our e-mail.

Thank you for your continued patience.

in WvW

Posted by: warrior shapper.6502

warrior shapper.6502

same i contacted them and they said this

“We have reviewed your ticket about a refund related to the consumption of multiple Commander’s Compendiums. As of September 12, all refunds for Commander Tags have been processed. Most players received their refund in a single in-game mail, but some players received their refunds in two separate distributions, meaning that some players received two in-game mails with their refunds.

A few things to know:

At this time, all accounts have received the full refund to which they were entitled.
Only those accounts with characters that actively consumed Commander Compendiums were eligible for a refund. This means if you consumed a Compendium with a character that you later deleted, we could not process a refund for that particular Commander’s tag.
Only accounts that consumed more than three (that is, 4 or more) Commander’s Compendiums are eligible for a refund.
The refund total is 100 gold for each eligible consumed compendium above 3."

i replied but haven’t had a response and this was 6 hours ago were they replied instantly or with in an hour before.

They should have a log and to see if the characters are still made to check i even gave the names of my characters i made with tags that i still have before patch and still have now. They cant say everyone has had there refund otherwise this post wouldn’t be here and am sure this always happens when they give out stuff to people they give most and miss a few, like i didn’t get my first birthday present for like a month or rewards for one the wvw season for a while until i contacted support.

Dream Rider [ART]
Art of Skills Desolation EU
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

Posted by: aiyub.1297

aiyub.1297

same problem, same answer
checked every single character – still no refund to be found.

in WvW

warrior shapper.6502

i am emailed them again today to keep nudging them if the support aren’t being cooperative and listening , have to see if i can speak to a dev who can make investigate

Dream Rider [ART]
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

aiyub.1297

they now answered me that it might take 48h for refund – on my updated 10 day old ticket

in WvW

Hule.8794

They answered me today that all players that should receive refudn already received it.
And its simply not true.
I am sure I had at least 5 tags and most of they longer than 1 year.

in WvW

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

Did you guys change character names after buying the tag for some of them? I have this feeling that if you’ve changed a character’s name after buying a tag for it Anet’s process does not give the refund. I too have a ticket waiting and have not been refunded the 100g I’m entitled to.

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

in WvW

aiyub.1297

never used a name change or restyle kit. All my commanders had the tag for well over a year. Really nothing special about any single one of them.

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

I received the same message about how everyone got a refund already. But I did not get mine. I would like to point out that server switching might be an issue too. I bought 1 tag on CD server and 3 on FSP server. I am still waiting on a response to my “no I qualify for at least a 100g response”.

I encourage anyone who didn’t get their entitled refund to submit a ticket. Here’s the list of qualifying requirements:

1) Only those accounts with characters that actively consumed Commander Compendiums were eligible for a refund. This means if you consumed a Compendium with a character that you later deleted, we could not process a refund for that particular Commander’s tag.

2) Only accounts that consumed more than three (that is, 4 or more) Commander’s Compendiums are eligible for a refund.

3) The refund total is 100 gold for each eligible consumed compendium above 3.

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

(edited by hmsgoddess.3869)

in WvW

warrior shapper.6502

yep, i think they messed up and dont want to be reliable for it due to Gm’s ignoring or just basically saying we are lying , even though they should have a log for all commander tag purchases before patch. I never changed any my characters name or deleted any that had a tag.

Just sent another ticket to see if i can get a Gm who will actually listen

Dream Rider [ART]
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

Hule.8794

I never transfered, I never changed my name, I never deleted character with tag.
I didnt make video proof before account bound tags:-( Thats probably the problem.

in WvW

warrior shapper.6502

after the second ticket i put and said about a few people not just myself have not had a refund after the 12th yet , i got a reply of

“The issue you’re reporting will require a bit of additional investigation.

I am escalating your ticket for further assistance. A member of the team will be in contact with you as soon as the issue has been fully reviewed."

so maybe there is a chance they will look at the email this time not some BS answer.

Dream Rider [ART]
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

Hule.8794

I was thinking to put second ticket, but wasnt thinking it may help.

in WvW

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

I received the same message about how everyone got a refund already. But I did not get mine. I would like to point out that server switching might be an issue too. I bought 1 tag on CD server and 3 on FSP server. I am still waiting on a response to my “no I qualify for at least a 100g response”.

I encourage anyone who didn’t get their entitled refund to submit a ticket. Here’s the list of qualifying requirements:

1) Only those accounts with characters that actively consumed Commander Compendiums were eligible for a refund. This means if you consumed a Compendium with a character that you later deleted, we could not process a refund for that particular Commander’s tag.

2) Only accounts that consumed more than three (that is, 4 or more) Commander’s Compendiums are eligible for a refund.

3) The refund total is 100 gold for each eligible consumed compendium above 3.

My issue has been resolved thanks to Madi! I encourge those who have not already submitted a ticket to do so. It may take a day or two for the issue to be resolved but they will and are looking into these issues. Also if you have submitted a ticket and are getting nowhere (please make sure your claim is legit) post you claim number and details at the thread below. It may help get your matter resolved.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/page/25#post4428271

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Hule.8794

“Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

At this time, we are unable to fulfill your request. However, please feel free to contact us in the future if we can help you with other issues or concerns.

Regards,"

Hmm great solution for me

in WvW

warrior shapper.6502

just keep trying

Dream Rider [ART]
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

Hule.8794

Anet definitelly closed my ticket and dont wanna look on it again.
At this time, we are unable to fulfill your request, this is the last word from them. Its sad they cant fix their own game.

in WvW

aiyub.1297

Finally got any answers:
——
Thank you for the reply.

We understand you would like to know why you are not eligible. We have concluded our investigation into the Commander Compendiums that you reported. We were not able to verify the acquisition of these items in our records. It is not possible for the Guild Wars 2 Support Team to grant a refund without independent verification.

I’m very sorry that we were not able to do more for you this time and I thank you for your patience and understanding.
—-
next step for me was asking what characters did not have the tag and what would be good enough as proof(e.g videos of guild missions of wvw where I am tagged up).
They answered:
—-
We run an independent verification. While we understand that you would have preferred to receive a different response to your petition, we must reiterate that we are unable to fulfill your request.
—-
I lost hope and cant see how it would be possible to convince them.

in WvW

Hule.8794

Dont worry you are not alone.
Anet stopped any kind of investigation last week and now those guys at support needs to respond to you politely that they dont care about you and wont move a finger because of your tags.
Its the same for me.

in WvW

aiyub.1297

another answer:
We do not inspect the character individually, which is why we are not able to answer you question. The system automatically verified which accounts purchased more than 3 commander compendiums and granted a refund.

in WvW

warrior shapper.6502

all this means like a friend said is that they have never been able to log who had commander tags and does that even show they gave any refunds?
if so how have they know the people who got refunds had 4 or more tags while a lot of people didn’t get a refund.

i said this to them and got a reply to next time i get a bug to report it view the support menu LOL anet such trolls.

So yeah it seems basically they cant / are not ever going to give anyone a refund now because they have a broke system and have drawn a line that they aren’t even with the emails we are waiting on they really need a dev or a lead involved with this to make an announcement so its cleared up which i also told them. sad really play the game since beta over 6k hours and you don’t get the rewards/refunds you should be getting.

Dream Rider [ART]
Warrior shapper.6502

in WvW

Hule.8794

Well seems like Anet dont want to deal with this issue anymore.
They really send emails that they dont want to solve

in WvW

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Check to make sure your mailbox isn’t full.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in WvW

Hule.8794

Nah I checked that several times. “At this time, we are unable to fulfill your request” is the reason why I did not got any refund.
They just dont care.
But I admit its my bad I did not made video before patch where i relog all my toons and show commander tag. At least I would have proof. Now its jsut a matter of support if they have tools to access database backup, or to check any info , and the worst thing is if they even want to bother with such thing. You know they have much more important things to do.