Healing Question

Healing Question

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

Does sub party effect the order who get heal first ?.

i know healing goes
1. party
2. squad
3. pet minion w/e
4. npc

my question is for squad if you have say like 8 sub group an rev say at group 8 by himself

will it go in order of group 1 will get heal first before group 2? an so on. or is it completely random?

Healing Question

in WvW

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I think it might be closest but I could be wrong.

you would be able to tell by looking at the squad hp levels: the farthest sub groups would die first which isn’t the case, and shouldn’t be lol. at least I hope it isn’t…

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)

Healing Question

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

It’s based on proximity, with players always beating out minions and npcs unless there are not enough players in the radius of the heal/buff to be hit.

Edit: Actual proximity ingame, not the arrangement of the squad menu.

Healing Question

in WvW

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

Ah alright just wanted to make sure becuase last group that did testing for it did not have squad sub windows

Healing Question

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

It’s based on proximity, with players always beating out minions and npcs unless there are not enough players in the radius of the heal/buff to be hit.

It still prioritize party members though.

This is incidently also why mixed WvW party healing can become insanely strong, such as having a healbot ele in every party as opposed to dumping 5 eles in one “ranged” party where other players steal the nonstackable heals.

Healing Question

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

It still prioritize party members though.

This is incidently also why mixed WvW party healing can become insanely strong, such as having a healbot ele in every party as opposed to dumping 5 eles in one “ranged” party where other players steal the nonstackable heals.

The question was about priority given that the source is in a subsquad of their own.