Health bars is now gone.

Health bars is now gone.

in WvW

Posted by: Timelord.8190

Timelord.8190

The health bars on allies in our squad is now gone.
Please fix!

And why is there no option that let’s us turn it on everyone?

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

Health bars is now gone.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

It is because most people have them off. I mean, since there is NO straight HEALER class and everyone has to be aware of their own HP, it makes sense. Also, that HP bar does use more resources and slows the game down.

Also, this is beta testing in WvW.

Why do you want it anyway? Most AoE heals only work for 5-10 people.

Health bars is now gone.

in WvW

Timelord.8190

HP bars doesen’t slow the game down. And you don’t need to be a straight healer class to have a need for HP bars. It’s nice to know where to place water fields. PPl who want to have it on should have the option for it.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

Health bars is now gone.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

HP bars doesen’t slow the game down. And you don’t need to be a straight healer class to have a need for HP bars. It’s nice to know where to place water fields. PPl who want to have it on should have the option for it.

Actually it does slow down the game as does names, etc. because all those items have to be rendered (mini-pets even slow the game down). As far as waters, that is what a commander and voice comms are for.

Health bars is now gone.

in WvW

Timelord.8190

2D rendering doesen’t deman alot, it’s very easy to process. It’s almost nothing. 1 mini pet takes more GPU power than all names and HP bars to render.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)

(edited by Timelord.8190)

Health bars is now gone.

in WvW

Posted by: Akashi.3245

Akashi.3245

Actually it does slow down the game as does names, etc. because all those items have to be rendered (mini-pets even slow the game down). As far as waters, that is what a commander and voice comms are for.

visual reference is FAR better then relying on voice comms. i play with a driver. i utilize voice comms. i play a necro. i prefer a visual reference of where people are over someone telling me.

Daxnas ~ Necromancer 6k + hrs | WvW Mithril | [Woe] [LATE]

Health bars is now gone.

in WvW

Timelord.8190

Yup, that makes everthing alot better. It doesen’t have to be forced health bars, but an option for those who want it.

Far ShiverPeaks (EU)