Hello NSP, Why is this place so awesome?

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Keep it up guys! Handling the big boys pretty well!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in WvW

Posted by: Blackjack.2083

Blackjack.2083

I’m so proud of what the players and commanders of NSP do day in and day out. We are so often outnumbered and yet we never quit. The new match-up system only proves, beyond any doubt, how well we are doing with our rank gain versus servers that often double our number or more. Good Commanders and individuals actually make a difference in NSP…..not just the mindless blobs that most servers throw out there and then thump their chests when they win with 5:1 odds. Keep it up!

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

It has pretty much been said; why I love NSP and why I’ve stayed here for so long.

We have certain players and guilds consistantly in WvW. You see the same tags over and over again, because the players and guilds are dedicated.

Outmanned? Doesn’t matter
65 PPT? Let’s fix it.
Coverage? Not much, but we’ll still have fun.

We are probably one of the highest skilled servers as far as individual player skill goes. We have proven that time and time again. Every week since the match-up randomization started, we have gained points. Not just a little bit, but a lot.

We beat SF, who destroyed us a few weeks prior. We keep at it. Sure we might have lost a few guilds, but that doesn’t matter. Let them leave. The ones who stay are the ones that matter. We’re still strong. We are not giving up.

And why the hell would we?

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Posted by: snowaugar.1823

snowaugar.1823

It has pretty much been said; why I love NSP and why I’ve stayed here for so long.

We have certain players and guilds consistantly in WvW. You see the same tags over and over again, because the players and guilds are dedicated.

65 PPT? Let’s fix it.

We are probably one of the highest skilled servers as far as individual player skill goes. We have proven that time and time again. Every week since the match-up randomization started, we have gained points. Not just a little bit, but a lot.

We beat SF, who destroyed us a few weeks prior. We keep at it. Sure we might have lost a few guilds, but that doesn’t matter. Let them leave. The ones who stay are the ones that matter. We’re still strong. We are not giving up.

Noroz I love you marry me

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

65 PPT? Let’s fix it.

Not trying to be rude or anything, i know it is a 3 way match up and you are a server down on your luck. So you take your achievements where you can get them. But saying you beat SF? Come on. You came in second by 50k points. That shows that you both at the mercy of the third server. When you lose by that much it is the largest server who decides who comes in 2nd and 3rd, by who they focus. Unless ofcourse you were ok with being crushed and just decided to play for second.

You have also had favorable rolls in every match up so far. That is to say you have been the lowest rank server in your match up everytime. Meaning it sucks because you will probably lose, but you have to do the least to score. Just show up and dont get completely shut out and you will get points. Because being last there is no server you have to beat by so much to score. Which both the second and first team have to deal with.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

(edited by Wryscher.1432)

in WvW

snowaugar.1823

I think gom.took ars place as our lovers… I miss kodiak… and nsp has yet to be blown out by servers who are supposed to be a lot better then us and we are constantly outmanned

(edited by snowaugar.1823)

in WvW

Noroz.9527

Not trying to be rude or anything, i know it is a 3 way match up and you are a server down on your luck. So you take your achievements where you can get them. But saying you beat SF? Come on. You came in second by 50k points. That shows that you both at the mercy of the third server. When you lose by that much it is the largest server who decides who comes in 2nd and 3rd, by who they focus. Unless ofcourse you were ok with being crushed and just decided to play for second.

You have also had favorable rolls in every match up so far. That is to say you have been the lowest rank server in your match up everytime. Meaning it sucks because you will probably lose, but you have to do the least to score. Just show up and dont get completely shut out and you will get points. Because being last there is no server you have to beat by so much to score. Which both the second and first team have to deal with.

We came in 2nd with 50k points. Of course we didn’t beat you, we’re constantly outmanned. It has nothing to do with being down on our luck. We are always outmanned. We beat SF because you were able to take their stuff, but not ours. If you chose not to attack us, that’s your call. Either way, we beat SF. No one can take that away from us.

And once again, we are lowest ranked server every time. You were unable to beat us to the point where we lost points, which is expected of you.

So… yeah.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Now Noroz, GoM is the 18th ranked server this week. They have worked hard for that. Next week… Well that’s a different story.

You can throw superior numbers at us, spend 100’s of gold on golems every week, but you can’t break us. We will keep fighting, come up with new tactics, hone our skills as individuals, and climb as high in the ranks as we possibly can.

I Ain’t Skeerd!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Now Noroz, GoM is the 18th ranked server this week. They have worked hard for that. Next week… Well that’s a different story.

You can throw superior numbers at us, spend 100’s of gold on golems every week, but you can’t break us. We will keep fighting, come up with new tactics, hone our skills as individuals, and climb as high in the ranks as we possibly can.

I Ain’t Skeerd!

so i presume you guys will go umber again?

thats all you did in the last match up you guys had with us >.>

umber,umber,umber,durious NO!, umber, umber, umber,ogres on the way to umber, umber,umber,morning bird mist!, umber,umber,umber =D

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

I Ain’t Skeerd!

so i presume you guys will go umber again?

thats all you did in the last match up you guys had with us >.>

umber,umber,umber,durious NO!, umber, umber, umber,ogres on the way to umber, umber,umber,morning bird mist!, umber,umber,umber =D

I don’t spend a lot of time in EB, but if you let it become available and I am around, yes ill probably take it Every tick counts after all.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Don’t worry, though no longer on NSP, the troll war against AR lives on, and the battle is going well

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

Don’t worry, though no longer on NSP, the troll war against AR lives on, and the battle is going well

AR needs much Trolling. Keep up the good fight Dun.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

Leave it to GoM to be upset enough to come into our thread and kittenpost. I’m dying of laughter right now.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

snowaugar.1823

Tell kodiak os says hi

in WvW

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

NSP makes a lot of skilled players because of the constant none-existent zerg while these higher tier server is all about zerg. They don’t gain any skills other then how to press 1 faster.

Its funny tho how AR still thinks they’re better then NSP it makes me laugh.

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

in WvW

SirV.7245

I may not be in NSP no more but its still my origin and my hometown. But up keep the good work and goodluck!

Oh, THAT’s where you’ve been. Blah! You were just about the only commander we ever had doing anything useful in the very very late/very very early off-peak hours these last few months.

Ya I still love NSP I won’t have any pride other then NSP pride, its my home and where I learn everything, but I needed a more competitive play and commanding the only 5-6 guys on EB on nights wasn’t just cutting it for me.

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Fan I gotta disagree, for the pass is pretty catchy

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Blackjack.2083

Coming in 2nd by a 50k gap…..let’s take a closer look at that shall we then? What it tells me is that when we had anything even close to the same numbers you couldn’t accomplish anything. However, you sure kicked our kitten at PVDoor over the week to accumulate that 50k. GoM is doing a bang up job facing off against servers that probably come pretty close to zerg and coverage this week though….oh wait that’s a MINUS 34 rank drop currently. My bad I thought it was gain lol….good job though you are doing wonderful.

in WvW

SirV.7245

I like BP but NSP has skiller players just no numbers and for WvW… sadly number/coverage is what wins.

and BTW your posting makes me LOL on AR.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Coming in 2nd by a 50k gap…..let’s take a closer look at that shall we then? What it tells me is that when we had anything even close to the same numbers you couldn’t accomplish anything. However, you sure kicked our kitten at PVDoor over the week to accumulate that 50k. GoM is doing a bang up job facing off against servers that probably come pretty close to zerg and coverage this week though….oh wait that’s a MINUS 34 rank drop currently. My bad I thought it was gain lol….good job though you are doing wonderful.

You guys are aware that GoM wasn’t in the fight when you were fighting SF right? I know all your skilled and super duper fighters are probably so focused on taking Umber that you aren’t really sure who you are fighting every week. But at least try to make some sense.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

I like BP but NSP has skiller players just no numbers and for WvW… sadly number/coverage is what wins.

and BTW your posting makes me LOL on AR.

You shoulda seen us tonight! We had the numbers AND the skill! Held QL with an outmanned buff against wave and wave of DH and ioj. Killed hundreds of players with our well placed siege and held, even though the trebbing from SM never stopped. Then the numbers started flooding in. Not sure if some new guilds joined, but we had a queue for hours in EB on a Monday night. We took ogres and seiged up like crazy. Held Ogrewatch and pang for a long, long time. Then took SM in an epic 3 way battle in the lords room. We’re predicted to jump 2 ranks this week. NSP is like a tiger on steroids and jet fuel these days. Perfect spot if any guilds are looking for a place to transfer. We bring the pain and then take the pain out for ice cream!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

(edited by Entropy.4732)

in WvW

Blackjack.2083

You guys are aware that GoM wasn’t in the fight when you were fighting SF right? I know all your skilled and super duper fighters are probably so focused on taking Umber that you aren’t really sure who you are fighting every week. But at least try to make some sense.

Meh, what’s the difference….just another big zerg blob. Anyways, we should be passing you guys up in the rankings by Friday.

in WvW

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

I really enjoy farming holo minions when guesting in NSP. Basically there was no one out in the wild doing the minion, so I get to KILL&LOOT THEM ALL MYSELF! Woot! <3 NSP

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

in WvW

snowaugar.1823

NSP has many a good player that is undeniable.

…but the trolls! Oh so many, many trolls.

All of our trolls were created when we were endlessly matched with ar

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

NSP has shown its face to battle when called to arms this and last week.

I love you all.

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Erm.
Were we?

I do believe I was forged in the fires that created the multiverse.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Noroz.9527

Erm.
Were we?

The devil?

Makes sense.

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

What is this “troll” thing you speak of?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

I love you all.

I second this statement!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

snowaugar.1823

Erm.
Were we?

You aren’t a troll rob your 2 levels above troll

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Ah IoJ trying to become the new AR on the forums. GoM You have some catching up to do!

VoxL (NSP)

in WvW

Rob.7624

You aren’t a troll rob your 2 levels above troll

Could be true.
I didn’t get my Texp chest though. I might need to submit an anet ticket about it.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

snowaugar.1823

So my arms no longer ina cast I’ll be back tonight I’m excited

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

I love you all.

Smitry! thanks for sharing all your Golems with the primtime crew yesterday! We put them to good use more than once.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Smitry! thanks for sharing all your Golems with the primtime crew yesterday! We put them to good use more than once.

wait…wait..NSP actually uses golems when given them >.> I make golems and people dont want them.

so i just build trebs now.

Attachments:

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

wait…wait..NSP actually uses golems when given them >.> I make golems and people dont want them.

so i just build trebs now.

Just a dozen, nothing overly dramatic.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Sororita.3465

spent 40 gold on monday, most were never used, i guess people think rams are better

/shrug

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

spent 40 gold on monday, most were never used, i guess people think rams are better

/shrug

Sounds like you are way underappreciated! You should just bring you and VAN on over to NSP! We will always make use of your golems.

VoxL (NSP)

in WvW

BlazeQ.1095

/shrug

Thats just sad, I hate when a golems go to waste. Were was Ronny??? he used to jump at the chance of trying a golem rush.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

/shrug

Thats just sad, I hate when a golems go to waste. Were was Ronny??? he used to jump at the chance of trying a golem rush.

Ronny doesn’t play anymore.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Thats just sad, I hate when a golems go to waste.

i get over it in time

Attachments:

in WvW

Rob.7624

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Rob.7624

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

This thread is more active than your site (shiverpeaks.com).

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Rob.7624

I am feeling many emotions right now

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

I think we broke IoJ’s morale just a little bit….

Wonder who’s up next?

VoxL (NSP)

in WvW

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

I am feeling many emotions right now

I’d agree with you, except with Ronny out of the way, ex-tcmm members might end up joining real guilds and might actually become useful.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

I think we broke IoJ’s morale just a little bit….

Wonder who’s up next?

We break morale with a 50 ton hammer! NSP 4 ever!!!

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

in WvW

Noroz.9527

This thread is more skilled than your server (BP)

(Hi Zara! ^^)

Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in WvW

Rob.7624

This thread is more skilled than your server (BP)

And shiverpeaks.com gets a couple thousand hits a day :k
Mainly from zara.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild