Henge of Denravi Wants you!

in WvW

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Hey and welcome to the Recruitment post for Henge of Denravi! I’ll be pretty much summing up why you and your super awesome friends should come to the Henge!

Overview
It’s been a rough journey from T7 to T8, A server kicked us down and now our population seems to have decreased, but we aren’t interested In giving up yet! Or ever for that matter!

What we are looking for
Medium-large guilds who WvW often
Any time zones
Friendly people who are willing to adapt and cooperate

Why you should come to Henge

1-Just about no Queue times! To those fellas in the higher tiers who are looking for a atmosphere where you can join in and kick butt with every guild member, then this would be the place! No more of that, “oh darn, got here late and now I stuck in queue”

2-Smaller, team based Zerging! A guild that can field 30-40 people would really shine here! Instead of just being in a huge blob of other guilds, come here and show off your true skills! Where every person counts!

3-Relaxing here! You don’t have to go proving yourself to the world by going 35k kills in WvW to command or have fun! Just get in there and do your best =D

4-Awesome Community! We have a very diverse community of lots of different people from all over the world! Whether it be the Lions Arch social butterflies or our seasoned commanders~we never have any drama!

5-Community VOIP! We have an awesome community mumble set up with 1000+ slots! If your guild is tired of paying for a voice app or just want a fun place to hang, this is all provided free! We also have an awesome website that is used daily.

6-Oppurtunity. This is your chance for your guild to shine in a place where people will see you either as loved comrade or a malicious threat! This is the place where your legend will begin and this is the place where when you get knocked down, just get back up again.

TL;DR
Come to Henge! You’ll love it here!

Anyways, Henge is looking for people to join our vibrant community and boost our WvW prescience and rise up in ranks again!

Genesis Theory [GT]

(edited by Linanthony.1809)

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Hey and welcome to the Recruitment post for Henge of Denravi! I’ll be pretty much summing up why you and your super awesome friends should come to the Henge!

Overview
It’s been a rough journey from T7 to T8

T1* to T8

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Overview

T1* to T8

I think what he’s trying to say is that our fall from T7 to T8 was especially difficult for us, because the only reason we fell was because of a massive hit to our population and we just couldn’t keep up anymore. T1 down to T7 was hard, yes, but we were expecting it. T7 to T8 took us by storm and left us weak, battered, with little reinforcements and a low morale. At least if we get some transfers in we can bolster our forces and hopefully rally all the old HoD-originals to get together and fight the good fight once more. I’d love to head back up to T7 once we get our population a bit more rounded out.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

Overview

T1* to T8

I think what he’s trying to say is that our fall from T7 to T8 was especially difficult for us, because the only reason we fell was because of a massive hit to our population and we just couldn’t keep up anymore. T1 down to T7 was hard, yes, but we were expecting it. T7 to T8 took us by storm and left us weak, battered, with little reinforcements and a low morale. At least if we get some transfers in we can bolster our forces and hopefully rally all the old HoD-originals to get together and fight the good fight once more. I’d love to head back up to T7 once we get our population a bit more rounded out.

Hard to rally the bandwagon back without winning. Good luck though

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Overview

T1* to T8

All the love and all the best to HoD. <——hugs——→

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

As someone who has been here a long time, I’d like to emphasize the last point. Its not just a kittenick, but in the lower tiers its real. People recognize others for their contributions, and not just because of the guild tag or the blue icon running them around. You, and your allies, know when something minor you did made a difference and there’s a lot of mutual respect on the server for it.

Compared to the old days in the upper tiers when sometimes you could spend a couple hours in WvW and wonder if it really mattered that you were there. Here, there’s tons of opportunities to actually be a deciding factor in the way things play out.

Another thing to keep in mind is T8 has a pretty strong duel tradition at this time, lots of small guilds looking for good fights that you’ll encounter (primarily in NA primetime). Get familiar with them and you’ll find a lot of opportunities for high quality honorable fights where people stand aside and spectate even matchups instead of piling it on as soon as they can.

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

<3 HoD community. At a point in time I assumed every server community was as tightly knit as ours, till recently when a couple of commanders and players moved in for good after scouting a few other servers, swearing that HoD has about the best PvE and WvW communites they’ve seen – thus the decision to stay. There aren’t usually any arguments between commanders or members, which makes wvwing rather pleasant. And guilds often work together for PvE challenges, jps, as well as other events.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Posted by: Pod.2769

Pod.2769

You guys have a rough time in T8 for one week and already are looking to recruit guilds? From what I could gather these last three weeks HoD has plenty of numbers to be competitive in T8.

Did you guys lose a bunch of guilds or something in the last week?

in WvW

Posted by: Soupa.9842

Soupa.9842

You guys have a rough time in T8 for one week and already are looking to recruit guilds? From what I could gather these last three weeks HoD has plenty of numbers to be competitive in T8.

They did lose Zombie Land a couple weeks ago which is about 150-200 people. They came to GoM. No offense to the poster but you’ve only been in T8 a week, this seems a bit…desperate.

Soupas Asura Elementalist GoM

in WvW

Posted by: Pod.2769

Pod.2769

Yea, but the lost Zombie Land before they even dropped down, and they still won those first 2 weeks.

With a fair margin at that.

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Fergusson’s Crossing offers everything they offer! Come to us instead

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Revenge of Denravi?

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in WvW

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I heard a Rumor that in the sometime near future anet is going to merge some servers. IDK if HoD is on that list or not.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I heard a Rumor that in the sometime near future anet is going to merge some servers. IDK if HoD is on that list or not.

They’d have to remove a whole tier. But it seems natural to merge servers if they’re not very populated.

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I’ve been wondering if merging would ever happen but it seems more likely among EU servers than NA servers based purely on population.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in WvW

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

We have, slowly, been losing guilds. One of our other big WvW guilds, LK, is thinking of transferring and we’d also like to show them that HoD is where it’s at. The fact of the matter is, people get burnt out. We don’t have enough numbers to sustain ourselves indefinitely, and this week shows that. We’ve had people spend all their time in WvW the past two weeks to get us those victories, and those same people can’t put in that effort all the time. We probably have about the same population as ET, and FC most definitely outnumbers us.

Also, I don’t know if you’ve seen, but even top tier servers are trying to recruit guilds for transfer.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Fergusson’s Crossing Eredon Terrace offers everything they offer! Come to us instead

Fixed that for you

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

in WvW

Posted by: Talia.7412

Talia.7412

I don’t mind a merger. Sometimes I really feel we’re stretched thin. Can’t be on all places on the map at one time. More people will def be appreciated.

Charter Vanguard [CV], on HoD since the betas
http://cv.englishmist.com

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

I don’t mind a merger. Sometimes I really feel we’re stretched thin. Can’t be on all places on the map at one time. More people will def be appreciated.

Lets be honest, there’s a lot of server rivalry between servers, and if they were to lump them all into one server… That would be a big ego war and be a VERY VERY scary place to be O.O

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

They’d have to remove a whole tier. But it seems natural to merge servers if they’re not very populated.

For the millionth time, the servers are all highly populated. Its just that in the lowest tiers 99 percent of players only PVE.

They aren’t going to merge high population servers because of a lack of WvW players.

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

I wouldn’t worry about it much. Once some servers get merged -given the populace leaving the game- you will get more people.

Unfortunately you guys got stuck with bandwagoners after the big guilds quit/switched servers then quit early on in the game. Also, the oceanic servers left you.

I’m not sure why you want to go higher in Tiers since it just becomes zergier and more boring/frustrating. You are in a good tier now and winning means nothing so just enjoy the game.

in WvW

Posted by: MidnightCorutin.7084

MidnightCorutin.7084

Eredon Terrace needs people to murder more of the henge pros which consist of golem rushes 24/7 and only advantage is numbers ;D

Come to ET if you have balls. Join henge if you are to afraid to earn to win.

Balls of steel!
Balls balls balls balls balls of steel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3KdcTgrno
That’s a bombed henge Chat channel.

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Oh you don’t want me, I’m annoying and I die a lot.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

in WvW

MidnightCorutin.7084

Do you have balls of steel sir?

in WvW

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

Unfortunatly HoD has outed many of the recent “hardcore” WvW guilds including my own. While there are good people on HoD a select few are still riding the elitist train from T1 despite falling to T8 and create a hostile atmosphere for anyone who doesnt do it their way.

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

in WvW

MidnightCorutin.7084

Is there anyway to revive a server that’s practically dead. Me and my guild, with a few other guilds, try our best to recruit and hold in WvW. Yet people continue to leave to join the winning side. It’s just a little annoying having 1 sided matchups

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

Oh look, it’s Zombieland … that Guild that refused to attend a server wide meeting of WvW Guild leaders because it was on the community mumble and NOT on their Vent. Now that’s what we call “Teamwork, ZL style” over here.

Miraculously, most here really don’t miss them. Also miraculously, our WvW activity is infinitely improved & better coordinated on Henge since they left and took their ALL CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME brand of Commanding and “Our way or no way” attitudes with them.

Man I love trolls ….

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

in WvW

MidnightCorutin.7084

Ajax Blue.
We deal with him almost every day for hours on end. It’s funny sometimes. Then it gets annoying :P

in WvW

Posted by: Thelic.1847

Thelic.1847

Well obastable, I guess your fall from T7 to T8 had nothing to do with us and others leaving, nor did GoM’s recent rise have anything to do with us either…I guess these events are merely coinsidences?

“HoD since beta”, yea your EXACTLY the kind of people I’m talking about.

Commander Thyrian Forte – 80 Human Warrior
Gate of Madness
Leader – Zombieland [WvW]

in WvW

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

Jeez, calm down Thyrian…lets break this down
Why are you in GoM?
-you’re in ZL
Why are you in Zombieland?
-you got a commander tag
Why did you get a commander tag?
-you have a twilight
Why do you give a crap?
No one knows
Why am I saying all this?
-S**T got personal when you decided to post here
Anyways well see how things go with next weeks match ups

Genesis Theory [GT]

(edited by Linanthony.1809)

in WvW

MidnightCorutin.7084

Only thing i like about ET is our elite groups and parties we send out to go and disrupt other large groups.

We have crappy numbers but we have a greater skillcap and defence than HoD and GoM. It’s just impossible to try and win or even maintain second due to every other team outnumbering us 3-1. If we had the numbers we’d be able to dominate. Alas everyone leaves ET and FC to join the winning teams because they’re incapable of earning the right to win and hold that achievement over their head.