Posted by: yanniell.1236

yanniell.1236

Sounds fair.

[HUE]

Hero Points in WvW (blog up)

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

The daily rewards aren’t too bad actually since you could just decide to not open the chest until you want the boost. It’s slightly annoying.

Those proofs of heroics being soulbound though… I understand why but that could be troublesome.

Is that actually correct? So not only do we have to do some huge amount of levels, but we have to do them on that character only?

I do wonder who think these things up…obviously not someone who enjoys playing more than one class in wvw!

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The daily rewards aren’t too bad actually since you could just decide to not open the chest until you want the boost. It’s slightly annoying.

Those proofs of heroics being soulbound though… I understand why but that could be troublesome.

Is that actually correct? So not only do we have to do some huge amount of levels, but we have to do them on that character only?

I do wonder who think these things up…obviously not someone who enjoys playing more than one class in wvw!

Yep its ridiculous, just another seemingly little thing that they get completely wrong.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

I can confirm the heroic proofs are soulbound. However I believe you need to open the accountbound WvW rankup chest to get them.

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Magira.6390

Magira.6390

You need 5 proofs for the Maguuma scrolls, which are worth 10 hero points. So that’s 200 proofs per character for 400 points. I don’t know how many proofs you can get per rank up, perhaps someone can clarify.

You can also do some PvE too. It won’t kill you, I promise.

No, the Maguuma cost 10, you’re wrong.

I was going off the blog post, apparently they changed it. But you get 4 proofs per rank up according to a poster above.

No there are only 2, you’re wrong. And it takes forever to rise a rank as a Roamer.

(edited by Magira.6390)