HoD+SBI+ET here comes the power house.

in WvW

Posted by: Fed.8594

Fed.8594

Please stop the QQ about being 2v1’ed…. that’s the whole point of 3 faction warfare… take it as a compliment that the other two realms both see HoD as the greatest threat.

Anyway, what’s the current score?

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

look at this little bangwagon upscaled thief trying to defend the server he probably transferred to a week ago.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

HOD primetime tonight held the points per tick lead all night.

This is while being tagged team too.

in WvW

Posted by: TheAltarBoy.3176

TheAltarBoy.3176

Speaking of 2v1, didn’t ET just defend Stonemist from both servers?

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

Cardboardbox…. did you not look at my screen shots? lol….. answers your question. look at the time stamps…. 630 pm.

in WvW

Posted by: Cement.6472

Cement.6472

updated scores plz

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

HOD 265 – 85,993
ET 235 – 86,870
SBI 195 – 112,346

So the question is ET still gonna help SBI when they are in third place?

in WvW

Posted by: TheAltarBoy.3176

TheAltarBoy.3176

Considering SBI and HoD were just sieging stonemist for the past 2.5 hours, I’m guessing no.

in WvW

Posted by: Natural.7013

Natural.7013

Get home from work at 4est and we have 95 from all the capping while most the server is afk. By 10est. we have 245 and top score. Logging to go to bed and I’m sure the night HoD will take it back. Bottom line HoD benefits greatly from night capping. We do not have the night presence and are largely an East coast server, but keep the forum zerg fest coming with the usual misinformation. Pretty sure the republicans would love to hire many of you.

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Server pride and server bashing is ridiculous when you can transfer servers for free, instantly, and every day.

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

Yea as already stated, AA has brought more oceanics than TA, the difference once again can be summarised in you youtube video.

200 member guilds fielding 20 people in primetime? :/

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: Isomyr.6319

Isomyr.6319

Get home from work at 4est and we have 95 from all the capping while most the server is afk. By 10est. we have 245 and top score. Logging to go to bed and I’m sure the night HoD will take it back. Bottom line HoD benefits greatly from night capping. We do not have the night presence and are largely an East coast server, but keep the forum zerg fest coming with the usual misinformation. Pretty sure the republicans would love to hire many of you.

Please check your alliance roster, you have plenty of oceanic, more than HOD does in fact.

The constant complaining about 2v1 and timezones differences are immaterial, the game, just like DAoC was designed with those as key factors to keep things unpredictable thus keeping the end game fresh and ensuring that nobody is unbeatable. If you don`t like either of those things then maybe GW2 W3 is maybe not for you.

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

I am pretty sure there is no server alliance between ET and Storm. Both are focused on objectives. If you hold all the objectives of course they are going to attack you, they are going to take the closest ones and move on.

in WvW

Posted by: Arasuki.6094

Arasuki.6094

I am pretty sure there is no server alliance between ET and Storm. Both are focused on objectives. If you hold all the objectives of course they are going to attack you, they are going to take the closest ones and move on.

youre pretty sure because there really is no alliance.
we’re both looking at the most tactical way to win.

[DU]Arasuki – Ranger
Down Under – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

There was a saying in DAoC that I’m sure most people can agree with.
If it’s red, it’s dead.
Unless it’s an animist. Then you kill that kitten first.

Being someone from SBI, I really don’t see people ignoring killable targets. If they can tab target it, they’ll chase after it.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Isomyr your missing what he is saying. He is saying they are better than you and the points show it durring the day. You guys only show up on the board when they are not playing.I don’t know if he mentioned this but you guys did exploit every match till they “fixed” it so really you guys don’t even count. Your like a minor league basball player on roids awsome you got a trophy but you have a tiny kitten. gj

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

If not for that sbi orb that refuses to move, we should be over ET by now.
someone did the math and we needed 69 extra pts per tick till reset to win, that’s not too hard. expect to see ET going to third place in the morning and they really wouldn’t want to join EB then.

in WvW

Brassnautilus.2941

Just strategical alliances, temporary. Like when we took sm from sbi yesterday morning, ET was rushing into sm courtyard through the unfixed NW wall and going straight at us, at the southern courtyard, instead of going for lord room from the north.

Point is, by now you should know that we will have sm. More beneficial for yall to deal with sbi at ogrewatch instead of heading into the brickwall. HoD wins every match because we simply out-siege everyone else, that and respond faster.

in WvW

Posted by: CardboardBox.6087

CardboardBox.6087

Just strategical alliances, temporary. Like when we took sm from sbi yesterday morning, ET was rushing into sm courtyard through the unfixed NW wall and going straight at us, at the southern courtyard, instead of going for lord room from the north.

Point is, by now you should know that we will have sm. More beneficial for yall to deal with sbi at ogrewatch instead of heading into the brickwall. HoD wins every match because we simply out-siege everyone else, that and respond faster.

Don’t get so full of yourself.

HoD wins every match up during non-peak hours. Thats all. We on ET had nothing before our peak hours (literally no foothold in SBI and ET borderlands), took a whole lot back and clawed our way back up to a competitive PPT of about 250+ during our peak periods of full capacity.

Only reason SBI and ET are now losing is because we have noone on. So don’t give me that rubbish about “out-siegeing” and responding. Or were you oblivious to how much ground Henge lost during our peak hours? Oh and don’t start telling me that SBI and ET were teaming up. We were sieging Greenlake with not a single SBI keep nearby and they decided to send an entire force to take out our sieges at the ruins despite the fact it provided no advantage to them other than the fact we were occupying Henge forces from hitting their bases.

in WvW

Namu.5712

Its a known fact that if SBI is seiging henge ET is probably on the other side seiging the same fort at the same time…. so cry and whine about off peak losing but fact is henge has no choice but to defend during prime time when both servers that are top tier are sieging their forts nonstop. Not saying they are allied simply pointing out the situation, which your failing to grasp…. if we did not make up the points at night…. well we would slip further behind. WvWvW is not a bout short term winning, its about the long term…. if you dont have active players at night your servers fault not HoD’s… if HoD has two servers gunning for them thats fine its part of the game part of strategy who cares…. its good fun, we might lose we might pull out and catch up for a win. Either way acting like you have more skill as a server during primetime is just stupid especially when you know that the other server is also hammering the server your trying to take out and not really messing with you. Get over yourselves seriously.

Oh and fyi ppt was pretty much neck and neck during primetime….. no one was losing by a severe amount at any time.

(edited by Namu.5712)

in WvW

SKYeXile.2716

wtf is going on ET? i need people to kill, you have like 7 +100 member guilds where the hell are they? send IoJ or SoS in, this showing is pathetic.

in WvW

Brassnautilus.2941

HoD wins every match up during non-peak hours. Thats all. We on ET had nothing before our peak hours (literally no foothold in SBI and ET borderlands), took a whole lot back and clawed our way back up to a competitive PPT of about 250+ during our peak periods of full capacity.

Only reason SBI and ET are now losing is because we have noone on. So don’t give me that rubbish about “out-siegeing” and responding. Or were you oblivious to how much ground Henge lost during our peak hours? Oh and don’t start telling me that SBI and ET were teaming up. We were sieging Greenlake with not a single SBI keep nearby and they decided to send an entire force to take out our sieges at the ruins despite the fact it provided no advantage to them other than the fact we were occupying Henge forces from hitting their bases.

current potential points

good luck turning that around by time our night crew get on again.

in WvW

CardboardBox.6087

current potential points

good luck turning that around by time our night crew get on again.

we’re not. im under no assumptions or delusions about that. and we cant do anything about it since we’re sending in thin air to our battlegrounds during the nights. what would u like me to say? good job? Yeah your night team does an amazing job. I’d like to be competitive at night during the hours I play but its unlikely to happen so if you want some congratulations for having a night crew then gratz. You beat thin air to pulp.

in WvW

CardboardBox.6087

wtf is going on ET? i need people to kill, you have like 7 +100 member guilds where the hell are they? send IoJ or SoS in, this showing is pathetic.

:/ sorry seems most of the guilds are asleep. we’ve had the outmanned buffed all night. But sure you can have IoJ or SoS if you want. Only you wouldn’t be any happier since you’d have even less of a fight. Or did you not want to be competitive and just happily and boringly steamroll all day?

in WvW

Posted by: AnotherAsianPlayer.6071

AnotherAsianPlayer.6071

I’m from ET, just wanted to say RUIN kinda sucks, but they’re big. Quantity > Quality with them.

Anyways, ET is a med pop server, and because of that we 3 choices.

1 – Get more people, how? Idk, RUIN seems able, let them figure it out.

2 – Become a better team, become better players (best option imo). Stop random zerging, take a lesson from HoD and SBI, when you cap, stay back and defend.

3 – Quit. Easiest option there is, and its always there, no one can take this away from you.

Buff baby that can dance like a man!

in WvW

CardboardBox.6087

"

I’m from ET, just wanted to say RUIN kinda sucks, but they’re big. Quantity > Quality with them."

@AnotherAsianPlayer

Not sure if you’re in RUIN or not but I’ve been in here for a few weeks now and the only zergs we have are when Archaos is on and he is herding PUGs to objectives. From what I have seen in RUIN, we constantly spend the most on upgrades, the most on siege weapons and we’re constantly on ts3 so we call out early and respond quickly. And yeah we always have guards posted. During the weekend we had a guy sit in Ogrewatch for 8 hours as a sentry. Just today, I myself and a few others were assigned to hold a supply camp and we sat there for hours manning the few sieges we had set up. So yeah….I’d love to think I’m more than quantity. Specially when I can see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears about the others who, just like me, sit around playing the objectives. So….Mr.AsianPlayer, while you talk big, can you really compare to how dedicate we are? Our hard earned gold goes towards defenses,upgrades and sieges. We do the kitteny jobs like guarding yaks and boring ourselves as sentries while PUGs simply zerg around following Archaos. When we do attack, we don’t just stand back like pugs waiting to retreat, instead we push ahead despite of our massive repair bills. So… Mr.AsianPlayer, are you simply one of those pug zergs? Because if you have never been in our TS3, don’t bother judging us when you don’t see a majority of us playing objectives while you simply follow the few that go around zerging.

:)

in WvW

Posted by: Pants.8207

Pants.8207

Have to agree with cardboardbox. I’ve been in Ruin for a week during off peak and it’s just really well organized and fun. They think tactically, play fairly and enjoy a good fight.

Server – Eredon Terrace
Guild – [RUIN]

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

"

I’m from ET, just wanted to say RUIN kinda sucks, but they’re big. Quantity > Quality with them."

@AnotherAsianPlayer

Not sure if you’re in RUIN or not but I’ve been in here for a few weeks now and the only zergs we have are when Archaos is on and he is herding PUGs to objectives. From what I have seen in RUIN, we constantly spend the most on upgrades, the most on siege weapons and we’re constantly on ts3 so we call out early and respond quickly. And yeah we always have guards posted. During the weekend we had a guy sit in Ogrewatch for 8 hours as a sentry. Just today, I myself and a few others were assigned to hold a supply camp and we sat there for hours manning the few sieges we had set up. So yeah….I’d love to think I’m more than quantity. Specially when I can see with my own eyes and hear with my own ears about the others who, just like me, sit around playing the objectives. So….Mr.AsianPlayer, while you talk big, can you really compare to how dedicate we are? Our hard earned gold goes towards defenses,upgrades and sieges. We do the kitteny jobs like guarding yaks and boring ourselves as sentries while PUGs simply zerg around following Archaos. When we do attack, we don’t just stand back like pugs waiting to retreat, instead we push ahead despite of our massive repair bills. So… Mr.AsianPlayer, are you simply one of those pug zergs? Because if you have never been in our TS3, don’t bother judging us when you don’t see a majority of us playing objectives while you simply follow the few that go around zerging.

:)

Indeed. And Ruins unilateral blitz HoD tactic on the weekend put the standings where they were. Ruin got ET 2nd place by a good margin on the weekend.
I would call that a victory.

in WvW

Posted by: Yazmat.2785

Yazmat.2785

Henge do has some asian filipino-taiwan guilds… I know coz im one of them

in WvW

SKYeXile.2716

@cardboard box, the guilds arnt asleep, this is their prime they’re just not showing up. and also IOJ and SOS are better fights, despite their numbers i know Southern cross and TKG atleast have the balls to get out there. ET just seems like a bunch of weekend warriors.

(edited by SKYeXile.2716)

in WvW

CardboardBox.6087

@cardboard box, the guilds arnt asleep, this is their prime they’re just not showing up. and also IOJ and SOS are better fights, despite their numbers i know Southern cross and TKG atleast have the balls to get out there. ET just seems like a bunch of weekend warriors.

dont know about weekend warriors but I know ruin is trying hard everyday. i can attest to that. on a weekday we stormed to our assigned battleground of SBI and took a fair chunk back from having nothing. And we keep a continued presence in EB at all times. I also see other guilds really trying..FOE, Ph, DS, lotd, Thai, Pro..I see a bunch of em still trying hard so I give props to them for not giving up

in WvW

SKYeXile.2716

didnt see any of the ET guilds tonight and we were on 2 maps tonight after we got over sbi borderlands we went over to green.

in WvW

CardboardBox.6087

didnt see any of the ET guilds tonight and we were on 2 maps tonight after we got over sbi borderlands we went over to green.

whatever handful of RUIN was online…about 20 of us or less were all in EB.

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

whatever handful of RUIN was online…about 20 of us or less were all in EB.

Where were the rest today? 22 hours ago SYN was constantly going against at least 40 RUIN member in EB alone. Need more people ):

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

CardboardBox.6087

@samfisher

Send us some over :P

in WvW

Posted by: Cervani.8263

Cervani.8263

Can’t we all just have good fights and stop the server bashing? =/

Kanai Avalhar – 80 Ele
SBI – [GAF]

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

@samfisher

Send us some over :P

I don’t know who we can send ):

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Pants.8207

Yeah we need to even this out a bit at night. It’s going to get boring very fast for you guys and us if we can’t have some decent night time skirmishes. HoD owned everything tonight simply because the borderlands were empty; that’s a hollow victor guys. There was about 20 Ruin and maybe a further 20 or so zerg when I was on. We need some oceanics to join us, so as to reduce your queues so more of your guilds can play together, and bolster our forces do we can have a fair and fun fight.

Server – Eredon Terrace
Guild – [RUIN]

in WvW

Posted by: Nevron.9413

Nevron.9413

Yeah we need to even this out a bit at night. It’s going to get boring very fast for you guys and us if we can’t have some decent night time skirmishes. HoD owned everything tonight simply because the borderlands were empty; that’s a hollow victor guys. There was about 20 Ruin and maybe a further 20 or so zerg when I was on. We need some oceanics to join us, so as to reduce your queues so more of your guilds can play together, and bolster our forces do we can have a fair and fun fight.

Judging by gw2guilds.org, you have a fairly size-able off-hours presence on ET.

Guild – Shadow of Apophis [SoA]

in WvW

Pants.8207

If by sizable you mean around 40, then yes; sizeable indeed.

Server – Eredon Terrace
Guild – [RUIN]

in WvW

Namu.5712

Maybe the majority of off peak players dont wvw o.o….. That would be my guess.

in WvW

Posted by: Nevron.9413

Nevron.9413

If multiple 200+/100+/40-50+ member guilds can’t field over 40 people, then the issue isn’t your population.

Oceanian – AUS, Harlequin – AUS, Conquest – AUS, Resonance – AUS, Nocturnal – AUS, Philippine Heroes, Fury of Order – Chinese.

And that’s just going off of those listed as part of AA, unless these guilds have moved on and haven’t updated the database.

Guild – Shadow of Apophis [SoA]

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

That list alone seems like a fair Night Crew.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Warro.3851

Warro.3851

I guess both SbI and ET gave up or something…

Current scores
SbI 124,208 +110
Hod 116,491 +465
Et 97,815 +120

in WvW

Posted by: insignia.3625

insignia.3625

does ruin have a anti-oceanic/ asian policy for their recruitment? i find it ludicrous that out of over 2000 members you cant field 100 of them during your off peak hours.

[SYN] Synapse
Titan Alliance, Henge of Denravi

in WvW

SKYeXile.2716

If multiple 200+/100+/40-50+ member guilds can’t field over 40 people, then the issue isn’t your population.

Oceanian – AUS, Harlequin – AUS, Conquest – AUS, Resonance – AUS, Nocturnal – AUS, Philippine Heroes, Fury of Order – Chinese.

And that’s just going off of those listed as part of AA, unless these guilds have moved on and haven’t updated the database.

yea lets break that down:
Conquest, no registered member count, but the fact that you can view their activity on the forums and last active date, HOLY kitten thats alot of people logged in in the last 3 days.

foo on GW2 guilds say they have 200 members, its also intresting that they ahve a seperate guild for recruits, i did see a handful of themout last night, but not the numbers you expect from a 200 person guild.

Harlequin gives no active numbers, but the roster on their websites states 181, they’re multi gaming but surly they can muster 50 players for this.

Nocturnal states they have 120 members

Oceanian states they have 120 also

Piony heros im not sure on but i believe they have around 60 players and from what im told are more hardcore players.

resonance state no numbers, but iv seen raids of about 30 of them, my estimates puts them at close to 100 members to achieve that.

TAs Oceanic roster:

The Elite: 80
DIE: 100
TRF: 40
Synapse: i dunno, probably like 200
Yaki: 120

and we also brought VW which have about 30 people and CRS that have around 100 i think.

I saw none of those guilds out there last night except foo in small numbers, wth is the go, seriously?