HoD spy wasting SBI supplies in SM and trolling in /map

in WvW

Posted by: dre.8973

dre.8973

Nacasatu from REAP guild in HoD has been idling in sm keep for the past 5-8 hours wasting our supply on random sieges all over the place and misleading the players so that HoD can attack random areas, he pretended to be ET.

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

Report that garbage. Surely Anet didn’t intend for people to be able to sabotage other servers by wasting their supply.

Not sure what their take is on disinformation in chat, but seems shady to me.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: maddbomber.2176

maddbomber.2176

Report him for exploiting and let them look through the logs and figure it out.

in WvW

Posted by: Lygerzero.1368

Lygerzero.1368

^that

Lets keep this fight clean and fair!

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

I find this amusing after what happened in the ET vs IoJ vs SoS match. Also reporting for exploiting does nothing. I got the official response it was a “valid tactic” and not a violation. You’ll probably get the same answer.

in WvW

Posted by: Keldrath.4735

Keldrath.4735

We at henge do not find that behavior acceptable. I hope he gets banned.

80 Necromancer/Guardian/Mesmer
Isle of Janthir
Super Ultra Mega Awesome [SUMA]

in WvW

Posted by: Elaithe.6874

Elaithe.6874

If that guy is from Henge then I am truly sorry, this is not the mind set of our server and they are by no means representative of how most of us play the game and see sportsmanship.

in WvW

Posted by: The Pale Rider.8054

The Pale Rider.8054

Sounds like real war to me, theres always one traitor

in WvW

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

We on henge do not find th… give us a break you guys do it in every match. At least I have not seen you guys flying through the map and shooting though floors this time LOL!

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

sorry thats not a real war tatic thats a game exploit….

since its a tatic lets send 50+ ppl who wont mind to HoD next week, since we know we’ll be fighting them, to fill out their Maps for 24hrs and do nothing when it gets out of control im sure anet will do something

~Caedas~

(edited by Bunnehboo.6025)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

SBI borderlands, there is someone laying ram blueprints randomly, then building them while we are defending our Garrison, and Towers.

Not sure which server the player originated from.
They instantly logged out when I whispered them asking them to stop or they would be reported.

Can we end free transfers altogether so we don’t have people doing this without paying a price?

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

Lol i sincerely doubt this “spy” is from HoD. Even though we’re losing there is no way we would stoop that low. After all, we at Henge value sportsmanship, unlike some certain individual on ET…

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in WvW

Posted by: Korrigan.4837

Korrigan.4837

“Sounds like real war to me, theres always one traitor”
Except that in “real war”, you can execute the traitor.

The Farstar Alliance [TFA] – Gandara Server.
A PvX guild for mature players with a life.

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

I find this amusing after what happened in the ET vs IoJ vs SoS match. Also reporting for exploiting does nothing. I got the official response it was a “valid tactic” and not a violation. You’ll probably get the same answer.

I hope their take on wasting supply is not ‘valid tactic’, because WvW is not Eve, it does not have the scope to withstand much of these types of sabotage. Wake up, Anet! WvW is a big part of your game, stop dismissing it as ‘casual’ or ‘unbalanced by design’ or whatever.

If this spreads it could easily make things very unfun for players, and if it’s not fun, it will stop being so popular. Trust me, you don’t want that. WvW is what will keep bringing many of us back to your game long after the rest has gone stale as week old bread.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

in WvW

dre.8973

to be honest most of my game time is spent in WvW – if not for WvW i would be back on other games since there’s really nothing else to do when you’re full exotic and legendaries don’t change stats.

The fact that he occupies a valuable player slot in our server while wasting our supply should not be considered ‘’valid tactic’’ by the same lazy admins who refuse to compensate the small portion of players that where rolled back and screwed over by their login server errors.

this just reeks of poor customer support and lazyness, do they really expect we will buy stuff from them with this kind of attitude towards their player base?

and he IS from HoD, his guild tag is a HoD guild and he was playing it off like he was from ET. 10+ hours spent in SM castle building random sieges and trolling people.

in WvW

Posted by: Ascleph.2147

Ascleph.2147

I hope their take on wasting supply is not ‘valid tactic’, because WvW is not Eve, it does not have the scope to withstand much of these types of sabotage. Wake up, Anet! WvW is a big part of your game, stop dismissing it as ‘casual’ or ‘unbalanced by design’ or whatever.

If this spreads it could easily make things very unfun for players, and if it’s not fun, it will stop being so popular. Trust me, you don’t want that. WvW is what will keep bringing many of us back to your game long after the rest has gone stale as week old bread.

They were reporting ET players for recruitting in their mapchat and for telling them to stop exploiting the trebuchets in “safe spots”, which are now confirmed to be an exploit by a red. So report away.

in WvW

Posted by: Minovacy.5260

Minovacy.5260

I think it has gone on some places, but doubt that it is anything but some moron that needed god mode in most games on his Xbox to beat a map or area. This week has been great and even though I saw the REAP guy myself, we don’t blame all of HoD or ET for the dumb actions of a few. I hope we get the same respect in return.

Peace my brothers,
Mino

in WvW

Posted by: Korrigan.4837

Korrigan.4837

Those who build the rams inside of keeps are easy to detect – and therefore easy to ban. I hope ANet will take action very soon.

The Farstar Alliance [TFA] – Gandara Server.
A PvX guild for mature players with a life.

in WvW

Bunnehboo.6025

Well apparently Anet says abusing the 24hour free transfers to transfer to your enemy servers to work with your original server to take keeps by personally wasting supply on siege is a ban able offense

~Caedas~

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

why would flame rams inside the keep be bannable? they have defensive move on them to put flames out to specifically hit players trying to take them out and can be built anywhere. Yeah its kind of a cheap tactic but I don’t see really anything wrong with it if you just range the rams and take them out or aoe them. Rams drop prettykittenfast.

unless people are building it in stupid places like walls and in usual inaccebile places in an obvious attemp to waste supply. choke points are fine though.

in WvW

Bunnehboo.6025

Like you said they can be taken out with ranged and can get taken out pretty fast….

Ballistas – can be taken out with ranged and pretty fast but are ranged and can defend themselves

Arrow carts – can be taken out with ranged and pretty fast but are again ranged and can defend themselves…

Rams – can be taken out with ranged, drop pretty fast, are not ranged and these rams were only partly build so they could have been just ignored. plus there are a number of classes that can knockback/pull ppl off rams two classes have AoEs so all they have to do is knock you off the rams and then run in behind them…

~Caedas~

(edited by Bunnehboo.6025)

in WvW

Posted by: RamzaBehoulve.5640

RamzaBehoulve.5640

This is war, not disneyland. Anything that can give an edge and is not exploiting will be used and should be tolerated.

Only exploitation of unintended game mechanics should be banned.

in WvW

Posted by: Deboog.1847

Deboog.1847

Looks like everyone is just mad. People will always kittenol in games. You can’t ban somebody for having fun at your expense. Otherwise, every player who fought in jumping puzzles would be banned.

in WvW

Posted by: gloombot.3519

gloombot.3519

This is war, not disneyland. Anything that can give an edge and is not exploiting will be used and should be tolerated.

Only exploitation of unintended game mechanics should be banned.

I would normally agree with you but traitors should be killed on sight. I say if you are going to allow traitors, allow us the ability to capture and hang them or torture them or throw them in a dungeon.

Can’t have applesauce without the apples.

Doom Bot – One Man Riot [iRez] – Maguuma – Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Do you know what they do to traitors in a real war? They torture/execute them. Should we able to do that in game?

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: JoolaPrime.6390

JoolaPrime.6390

Do you know what they do to traitors in a real war? They torture/execute them. Should we able to do that in game?

Would make for a pretty popular mini-game

Enemy Invader
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: MyDublin.8924

MyDublin.8924

Hilarious and ridiculous the amount of rage, lies, bullying and maliciousness SBI server show toward new players and also toward Asian players.
I am this so called “spy” they’re all crying and telling lies about, so let me set the record straight up the way it is…

1. I have played on many servers, including ET and HoD and I’ve even been in many guilds. Myself and a chap from Korea then set up our own guild on SBI server called “Super Secret Spy Guild” or “SPY” as it’s shown after our name, thought it was very funny to be honest, haters gonna hate, nerds gonna rage.
So what if I keep in contact with some people from old guilds ? God almighty some people really need to take a step back and chill out, seriously.
I was also in a Ruin guild on ET server – am I now a spy for them too ?
Far as I remember, apart from a bit of banter laughing at someone I’d killed from an old guild, that’s about as far as any chat between us went.

2. For the most part I enjoyed playing on SBI server, mainly due to enjoying playing the game with some fun people from Korea who were really nice and we constantly ignored “SHOUTING ORDERS” from so called “commanders” who paid 100g for an icon and an ego who then thought they owned the WvW map and nobody else could play the game any other way but their way.

3. We were “ORDERED BY MASS SHOUTING IN MAP AND TEAM TALK” by Kriptic (a commander and tons of his sniffers/followers to stop attacking Eredon Terrace server who were dug in at Anzalia. We refused to do this and were then set upon by a tremendous amount of bullying, constant harassment and seriously persistent abuse both in game and absolutely horrible abuse over their public TeamSpeak server.

All of this because we refused to honor some “pact” their commander and his followers had not to attack ET server.

in WvW

MyDublin.8924

Some of us on the server thought that was absolutely pathetic, as we did the responses and bullying that persisted against people who refused to honor it.

We reported many people for verbal abuse and had to block many also as they were actually resorting to stalking, I couldn’t believe I had the sheer amount of “followers” when I logged back on this morning, seriously, creepy stuff. Was on about ten minutes when I started getting hate whispers from their groups. Some people need to seek serious professional help.

As for the resources in SM, don’t make me laugh. GM’s in game can check in regards rams or whatever, I never spent a single copper on them.
Me and one other guy from Korea, one guy, were the only two people to my knowledge that repaired walls in SM that were being constantly bombarded by ET server from Anzalia and their Overlook Keep, at one stage I’d gone out for a smoke and came back and two of the walls were at less than 20% – meanwhile everyone else was strangely still following orders from a commander telling them not to attack ET server…. funny that yeah.

So we repaired walls and I was earning toward my achievement also, which was great. What’s the problem here ? If ArenaNet deem that is an issue then please remove all achievements to do with repairing in WvW etc., just because a few raging abusive creeps when to shove orders around at people and TELL them how to play THEIR game that THEY paid for ? What the hell ?
The Map or Team chat is/are NOT your chat alone and the servesr are NOT based in some horrible communist or fascist country where you’re not allowed have any difference of opinion. I and some other actually believe the mass of people were being led away from the bigger threat which was to SM last night, intentionally and the sheer amount of bullying, malicious reporting and harassment was insane.
how ArenaNet allow such to continue is ridiculous, some community game that’s going to build yeah.

Some lovely people on SBI server who were supportive and disagreed with the bullying and harassment which persisted into today also soon as I logged on but for the most part the English speaking people are absolutely horrible to others, was even one guy posting horrible hate speeches against other peoples religions, one of the same people I might add who was ordering others around all night.
A lot of respect though to most of the players from Korea who got an awful amount of abuse too, the other chap who set up the guild with me said he was going to quit the game because he’d had so many threats made toward him by some others, I mean come on, that’s just moronic carry-on, you people should be ashamed of yourselves.

I carried out no exploits whatsoever, I said nothing that could even be deemed mildly abusive to anyone yet here I am, the really bad spy type person, rrraargh etc., jsut because I point blank REFUSED to “obey” orders shouted at me by bullies to not attack this or that server or not to repair walls etc., Why do ArenaNet put options in for me to level up and gain Karma points, experience and even some small copper by repairing against attacking forces if I’m not apparently supposed to do so when abusively ordered and shouted at by random strangers in the most vulgar language ?

Shame on you StormBluff Isle, you’re a disgrace to the Guild Wars community and most of you in the EB WvW and on that public TS you got going there should be removed from the game because of your bullying, harassment, abuse and stalking of new players, not to mention your continuous malicious reporting and organisation over TS of same.

Oh and shame on you for your disgraceful, and in my opinion, exploitative and pathetic pact not to attack ET servers facilities. I only hope I got through to enough people not to lower themselves to your levels of under handed pathetic cheapness in order for SBI to win. I want to win by skill and ability, not by forming cheap pathetic pacts with others servers and I will NOT EVER take orders from someone who spent 100g on an icon over there head so they can run around shouting follow me, on me, all to me, need everyone to me, come to me etc., etc.,

Nobody ever stopped to think or ask who their commander was and why he was continually leading them away from SM when SM was under constant attack and it’s walls at one stage hit 20%.

Who called out on map chat first last night when a huge Golem Crash was incoming on SM South doors ? Hmm ? Oh wait, yeah it was me and two other Korean guys with me. We asked for help for a good 3 minutes in map chat before a few start appearing. At which stage they’d already made it through the outer doors.

Too much rage and hate from many people in Eternal Battlegrounds on SBI server, god help any new player who comes in and just wants to have some fun, it’ll probably be their last time ever in there.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

For all who transfer to SBI:
If you don’t like the server, transfer back off of it.
We don’t need or want people who transfer to SBI because we are one of the top 3-4 WvW servers

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: HulkaGem.2568

HulkaGem.2568

I don’t think he’s from hod.. We had a low lvl ruin gaming char in eb Yesterday, we took a screen shot of him and stalk him till he port out of eb.. He is there doing gathering n standing Along the path frm Klovan to golanta.

Mjdeathless – Necromancer
Kopiousiudai – Thief
Canadian Pizza – Warrior

in WvW

MyDublin.8924

For all who transfer to SBI:
If you don’t like the server, transfer back off of it.
We don’t need or want people who transfer to SBI because we are one of the top 3-4 WvW servers

…and who are you to say something like that ? Why don’t YOU transfer off the server so others who transfer in can enjoy themselves more without being constantly harassed and bullied.

Oh and I’m not the first this has happened too, apparently they do it to lots of people because those people are “taking up spots in wvw for their guild members and are just kitten noobs anyway”. Nice that. I really enjoy your lovely sense of community you have going on your public teamspeak server. They report bomb people to arenanet with false reports and malicious lies as well as bait and troll people to respond, one guy from Korea cursed in response and they mass reported him while all laughing on TS.
Rotten server, horrible people.

in WvW

Posted by: Zoph.5193

Zoph.5193

Hate to see you leave, love to watch you go. Bye MyDublin. Have fun in whatever server you transfer to.

in WvW

Posted by: Tumbero.3945

Tumbero.3945

If i could pay for a title better than a commander and can pk players i will pay.

SBI Firstborn.
(LX) Legion

in WvW

Mishi.7058

Aww dublin did I hurt your feelings?

I’m a member of SBI who has been in WvW since we started it.
Im someone who helps newer players and answers their questions.
I also lead attacks and defend places in both EB and borderlands.
Oh and I forgot I also use SBI TS, SBI forums, and the like.
(Though I don’t go by Mishi in game.)

Why don’t I transfer? Well I like SBI and except for a few trashtalkers, 99% of the server is kind and helpful. (Also willing to pool money together for upgrades on towers and such.) We are increasing our teamwork, and communication and I like it. I’ve been here since it was 0 communication and I like being a part of the growth, and progression.

Why did I tell you to transfer? Well simple, you are not enjoying it on SBI.
So I suggest you leave the server, and find one you like. Not to mention by how you are trash talking SBI as a whole, and trying to tell other servers how to “take down SBI”. Is counterproductive to those who are trying to better SBI. (Therefore you are becoming who you are complaining about.)

Oh and next time you say how to take SBI down, try using things other then the normal war tactics anyone with commonsense knows.

As for you bashing people on TS, 90% of the community on TS doesn’t say 1 bad thing about our koreans, in fact most of us defend the korean guilds. (We also have a few of their members who join TS, and a few who coordinate with other leaders in game to translate commands, so everyone works together.)

Please look to inform yourself a bit more of how SBI works, and stop coming to so many conclusions without evidence.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: Lumiere.4609

Lumiere.4609

I personally /salute every time I get near one of our Korean guilds… Their Zerg is downright EPIC when it gets going.

Yagami Yukari- 80 Sylvari Guardian | Yagami Vita – 80 Human Ele
Strike Force – Jade Quarry

in WvW

dre.8973

no one hated on him for his nationality we dogged him for his actions.

Personally i think if it wasn’t for the korean night players i don’t think we would do so freshly.

in WvW

Posted by: Fudge.9527

Fudge.9527

ANet is not going to tolerate players that purposefully go out of their way to hurt their server during WvW. Taking supply from a keep undergoing upgrades in order to waste it on useless siege (flame rams in keep) is a prime example of this.

Be sure to keep reporting players you suspect of this and take screenshots, they will get banned.

And ANet, this is going to become a big problem if you don’t do something about it quickly. You need to make changes to character transfers and the time limit before you can participate in WvW after transferring. $20 transfers to high-pop servers and exclusion from the current WvW matchup need to happen.

in WvW

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

I’ve never heard more kittening about free stuff in my life. Free is not the problem, the problem is being able to go into wvw on the opposing servers.

It’s kinda like the light bulb needs fixing so I’m going to call a plumber to fix the sink.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

(edited by R E F L H E X.8413)