HoD vs JQ vs SBI (Score Screen Shot)

in WvW

Posted by: Houdii.2563

Houdii.2563

That stream is owned by mmorpg.com

Grakulen or w/e is a streamer who uses it but the channel is shared with various gamer employees on their site. If you want to track down the person I’d start by looking there, they usually advertise who streams at what times and they’d have track of who was using it in any case.

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Cervani.8263

Cervani.8263

@ Kindadrunk

Please be quiet, and hold your head underwater until you feel sleepy. You obviously have no clue what you’re talking about, if you claim SBI teams up with whatever server just to beat you. We don’t need another server for that, and we take pride in the fact that we don’t. How quickly you forget that your server faced the same allegations of teaming up with us, let alone all the other underhanded things your server has done.

I used to have alot of respect for HoD. But with people like this flapping their gums, that respect is starting to wane. So kindadrunk, please shut your mouth unless you have something useful to say.

Kanai Avalhar – 80 Ele
SBI – [GAF]

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

The amount of trash talking is a bit disheartening. From all sides.
I wonder how much is from new transfers and leechers compared to those who have been fighting on their respective servers since day 1.

As far as the scores go – I’m thinking we had people jump ship or just not care anymore on SBI.
About a 10 minute que for EB on a Saturday roughly 2 hours ago (somewhat primetime) last week it would of been hours I believe.

Ahh well, I still try to have fun regardless. However I think having scores was a bad decision on ANet’s part.
With DAoC you just looked at the map. Scores didn’t matter. Which made last stand Alamo type fights such a blast. If the enemy wanted to kill you (Which was the point) they had to fight on your terms.

Now it’s all about flipping objectives before the timer ticks down. Lame.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Cervani.8263

Cervani.8263

Sadly Zah, it seems alot of people who were disheartened about the night-capping are talking about not really trying this match-up so we can face new opponents. Seems quite a few people are tired of multiple things that go in this matchup and want fresh opponents instead of dealing with night-capping constantly.

Kanai Avalhar – 80 Ele
SBI – [GAF]

in WvW

Posted by: Zierk.4289

Zierk.4289

I must say HoD; your golem army against bay tonight was amazing. How many golems did you bring? I counted atleast 10. Sorry you lost them all =[

Zierk [VA] Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
Vigiliant Addiction – Multi-Gaming Community
http://www.vigilantaddiction.com

in WvW

Posted by: Sir.2614

Sir.2614

As far as the scores go – I’m thinking we had people jump ship or just not care anymore on SBI.
About a 10 minute que for EB on a Saturday roughly 2 hours ago (somewhat primetime) last week it would of been hours I believe.

It’s worse than that, actually. At 7:15 EST, mere minutes before the start of primetime, there was literally no queue in any WvW map for SBI. About a half an hour later there were short queues for homeland and EB. As of now there’s finally queues for every map, still very short. A week or two ago there would have been 2+ hour queues all day before primetime on a weekend.

SBI was always a more PvE oriented server, but it hasn’t been a problem until now. Hopefully most of the PvP population is just taking a break, though I know some people are fed up enough with not having the coverage that they don’t plan on returning.

in WvW

Houdii.2563

Cervani, you know IoJ is in the lower bracket right, an oceanic server, have fun avoiding nothing.

But make up any excuses you want for wanting to drop a bracket and find an easy win. It’s obvious which players play for scoreboards and which are the true pvpers.

Funny how all SBI talks about having no off peak presence yet the most skilled, coordinated and strongest guild you have plays off peak, War Machine.

Talk about not trying all you like, you just make yourself sound as trash as ET will all their match throwing. It’s players like you who let good servers down and should transfer out of the bracket if you want out so much, not make excuses and try discredit a good server.

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

I’m sure there will be fun and pvp to be had regardless of where we end up in the weeks to follow.
If we pick back up or end up in a new bracket, shouldn’t really matter.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: SirWilliam.6937

SirWilliam.6937

HOD is average at best with a great nightcapping population. The game system is what it is. They won’t win with even numbers but they won’t lose when everyone else is at work.

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

HOD is average at best with a great nightcapping population. The game system is what it is. They won’t win with even numbers but they won’t lose when everyone else is at work.

You say HoD won’t win against even numbers in a thread filled with screenshots of HoD being ahead the whole weekend (Which they have been since the reset to the present). The amount of self-delusion among the HoD haters is extraordinary.

in WvW

Posted by: Psy.6153

Psy.6153

That screenshot 5 posts up just gave everyone on the enemy teams a ts3 server their server uses, smart!

Portal Bomber of
Sea of Sorrows NA

in WvW

Posted by: JonnyJoce.1258

JonnyJoce.1258

@ HoD on JQ borderlands – nice battle at out garrison just now i didnt think we were gonna take it back from you guys

Jade QQuary
Moka Akasheya – 80 Norn Ranger
Parasight Eve – 80 Human Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

yeah just too many. someone lit a fire under SBI. They were trebbing bay to keep the wp locked down. camping vale and main exit spawn with 30+ at each location.

And up till that point were hitting arahs+arah yaks with a roaming 30 man group.
Seemed to be purposely blocking us from stopping you from taking it. In the end, we had to break off and put all our people against that huge SBI force on bay.

Not sure how they had so many in the map in the first place honestly. we were frankly down to a skeleton crew. main force was only about 15. eyes on militia in the right place 10ish(garr/bay as called). eyes on militia in wrong places 20(zerging in front of briar). Where were the other 40? I dunno. botting? jumping puzzle? match making broken?

(edited by Casia.4281)

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

Talk about delusions of grandeur THE ONLY TIME HoD has not been in the lead was last weekend, and that was because as everyone here knows SBI/ET were focusing HoD rather then each other all weekend. Was a good fight for sure enjoyed it but if SBI for one second thinks they accomplished that alone they are smokin something.

SBI has proved without another server hitting us at the same time they are weak. They did not gain their lead last weekend because of their servers efforts alone they had ET riding on their coattails hitting us at the same time…..

Other then that not once has HoD lost during primetime. Cry about nighcapping all you want, your just being a sore loser that quits unlike a real pvp server. Weak.

Last weekend was perfectly fine was good pvp and good fun. What we have here is a server that gets mad if they lose and they dont understand that its a 24/7 warzone your not gonna win if your main force is a bunch of weekend warriors. If you play to have fun there is no reason to stop showing up for wvwvw pvp. If you play to win and play casually…. well sorry your not going to win.

in WvW

Posted by: Talesslaser.7813

Talesslaser.7813

HoD won on points last week because of nightcapping even though ET had a deathwish on them. Is that a problem? Yes, but thats how WvW is structured right now so fine, HoD still won 1v2 fair and square. But still, SBI can and has beaten alot of HoD pushes alone without ET. Just because ET decided to focus fire HoD doesn’t mean HoD didn’t get wiped over and over by SBI’s forces.

The fact is SBI has a lower WvW population then last week, and that’s why we’re doing worse. Does that mean we were worse then HoD last week? No. Does it mean we’re going to fall to a lower bracket this week? Probably. Does it mean we deserve to stay in the top bracket? We’ll see 2-3 weeks from now. Just stop whining about losing last week and assuming that winning this week makes up for it. Last week is already over, this week is a completely different week.

in WvW

Namu.5712

No one is whining about last week, the only thing going on is smack talk by SBI, when in fact they didn’t really do anything amazing. No one is discounting them as a server and their ability to fight toe to toe with HoD but when you start throwing around things like oh we dominated HoD in points last week then ya of course you did it was 2v1 but 1v1 you didn’t dominate anything point wise, both servers win and lose battles vs each other.

And the fact that they just aren’t even trying this week for whatever reason is just weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Verbrechen.3498

Verbrechen.3498

Namu, HoD talks just as much kitten as both SBI, JQ and ET. It’s not solely SBI.

But to my point, SBI did fairly well last week on our own. I was in more than a dozen borderlands where we were sieged by both HoD and ET on seperate keeps. Did this happen in EB over the weekend, perhaps not. But in the borderlands and during the week it did for sure.

Another thing to note about the likely hood of us dropping a bracket is that every Borderland I’ve been in, We’ve been smashed by both JQ and HoD on the same fronts. Spent 5 hours in JQ borderland and We had only a single tower, with JQ smashing the walls from the keep, and HoD smashing the Gate and opposite wall from the Central island. The Map short of that war-zone, was empty of conflict, for 3-4 hours no supply camps or anything in HoD/JQ territory changed hands, short of SBI taking it.

The 2v1 goes both ways. A lot of players are just frustrated, that once again, JQ is more or less only targetting us as they did last match-up, and that, there is really nothing we can do to Dethrone HoD due to population-imbalance.

Am I complaining, no. I’m simply stating the facts. HoD outman’s us quite frequently. It has a very demoralizing effect to see a 30K advantage turn into a 10K Deficiency over night.

You guys are definitely playing much better than the week before, you seem more organized and a bit more tactical, I never argued that HoD players skill was in question, just that a portion of the victory goes to having more manpower, which is true for all forms of warfare.

So long as Server pride exists, demoralized or not, all factions will have Zealots that spew hateful speech against the other. I personally hate HoD, simply because they are the enemy. That being said, I recognize skill and experience when I see it, not all SBI players are slack-jawed imbeciles that QQ. Just like I’m sure not all HoD players are oblivious to the fact they outnumber every server in population outside of primetime and think their win is 100% due to sheer tactical brilliance and skill.

Given all the facts, HoD deserves to win. A part of warfare is having the bigger stick, and the people to use it. Some people just can’t handle that concept – on either HoD, SBI, JQ or ET.

(edited by Verbrechen.3498)

in WvW

Houdii.2563

HoD knows exactly why we win. We make our enemies cry till the borderlands flood with tears, then we just swim over the walls and cap all the keeps and towers simultaneously. It’s an amazing strategy, we’re so awesome!

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

Namu.5712

Namu, HoD talks just as much kitten as both SBI, JQ and ET. It’s not solely SBI.

But to my point, SBI did fairly well last week on our own. I was in more than a dozen borderlands where we were sieged by both HoD and ET on seperate keeps. Did this happen in EB over the weekend, perhaps not. But in the borderlands and during the week it did for sure.

Another thing to note about the likely hood of us dropping a bracket is that every Borderland I’ve been in, We’ve been smashed by both JQ and HoD on the same fronts. Spent 5 hours in JQ borderland and We had only a single tower, with JQ smashing the walls from the keep, and HoD smashing the Gate and opposite wall from the Central island. The Map short of that war-zone, was empty of conflict, for 3-4 hours no supply camps or anything in HoD/JQ territory changed hands, short of SBI taking it.

The 2v1 goes both ways. A lot of players are just frustrated, that once again, JQ is more or less only targetting us as they did last match-up, and that, there is really nothing we can do to Dethrone HoD due to population-imbalance.

Am I complaining, no. I’m simply stating the facts. HoD outman’s us quite frequently. It has a very demoralizing effect to see a 30K advantage turn into a 10K Deficiency over night.

You guys are definitely playing much better than the week before, you seem more organized and a bit more tactical, I never argued that HoD players skill was in question, just that a portion of the victory goes to having more manpower, which is true for all forms of warfare.

So long as Server pride exists, demoralized or not, all factions will have Zealots that spew hateful speech against the other. I personally hate HoD, simply because they are the enemy. That being said, I recognize skill and experience when I see it, not all SBI players are slack-jawed imbeciles that QQ. Just like I’m sure not all HoD players are oblivious to the fact they outnumber every server in population outside of primetime and think their win is 100% due to sheer tactical brilliance and skill.

Given all the facts, HoD deserves to win. A part of warfare is having the bigger stick, and the people to use it. Some people just can’t handle that concept – on either HoD, SBI, JQ or ET.

Think your missing my point, im not against 2v1. Its legit.

What im against is people calling another servers player base trash because they fell behind while being 2v1’d and the only reason they do any good is because they night cap empty forts, which is utter bs.

Theres a difference. HoD insults are playful banter at best, the insults coming from other servers are pretty much hate filled and degrading indicating that players are worthless.

in WvW

Posted by: ajc.4735

ajc.4735

Huge fight tonight, good job SBI. We streamrolled them all night fighting on both sides.

in WvW

Posted by: blink.4239

blink.4239

HoD wins because they have better organization/fewer pugs. That said, the reason they continue to have better organization/fewer pugs is that many people/guilds who take WvW seriously likely transfer to HoD when they see they are currently ranked at the top.

That is neither to HoD’s credit or fault. Anet is to blame for letting players transfer servers every 24 hours.

in WvW

Zierk.4289

@HOD/SBI on Blue BL: Good fight at garrison tonight. I don’t think there has been a battle on the garrison with all 3 teams fighting at the same time ever. A couple times JQ/SBI breached inner gates at the same time on different sides and had a nice 3-way. Props to HoD for defending successfully. At the time of this post the battle is still ongoing but I have to go to sleep.

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

@HOD/SBI on Blue BL: Good fight at garrison tonight. I don’t think there has been a battle on the garrison with all 3 teams fighting at the same time ever. A couple times JQ/SBI breached inner gates at the same time on different sides and had a nice 3-way. Props to HoD for defending successfully. At the time of this post the battle is still ongoing but I have to go to sleep.

The # of people they have inside that Garrison is laughable, while still having plenty to defend AH.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in WvW

Namu.5712

Think we are finally losing the HoD garrison, just way outnumbered SBI in lord room JQ up top…

Was an amazing fight!

(edited by Namu.5712)

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

I like how he said “strategical”

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

alanis.6094

Very proud with the fight SBI put up at the Garrison under the circumstances. Good defense HoD/Jade “playing for second from the start” Quarry

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

in WvW

Posted by: MotionBlue.9687

MotionBlue.9687

You know whats awesome? Almost capturing a keep while undermanned, only to have JQ be a bro and defend the HoD garrison.

Theres a difference. HoD insults are playful banter at best, the insults coming from other servers are pretty much hate filled and degrading indicating that players are worthless.

It’s easy to be a good sport when you’re winning.

in WvW

Houdii.2563

You know whats awesome? Almost capturing a keep while undermanned, only to have JQ be a bro and defend the HoD garrison.

But if JQ let you have the keep I’d have to come on here and cry about being 2v1’d

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

alanis.6094

But if JQ let you have the keep I’d have to come on here and cry about being 2v1’d

If JQ weren’t there it would have been 1v1.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>

in WvW

Posted by: Saerith.2015

Saerith.2015

Guys, JQ and HoD are going to do everything in their power to try to knock down SBI to the next tier. We knew this was going to happen, and we’re just going to have to deal with it. HoD wants the easy wins, and JQ wants the #2 spot badly. I just hope our leadership and players step it up more than what I saw tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

Very proud with the fight SBI put up at the Garrison under the circumstances. Good defense HoD/Jade “playing for second from the start” Quarry

You’re a funny guy. I’ve been on the JQ borderlands for the last several hours and its been sad to watch SBI running zergs along the top curve of the map back and forth, capping our towers and supply while HoD was beating down our garrison. Good job splitting the map between between you and HoD. Joke’s on you guys though, as it looks like you’re about to lose your spawn tower to Henge now that they’ve run out of our stuff to take…

What happened to all that SBI pride from two weeks ago when it was all “JQQ can’t do anything but whine”? All I see these days from you guys is complaining about HoD’s night crew, making excuses about empty maps because people are tired of losing to HoD, etc. Now you’ve even bringing out the same tired “playing for second” and “omg 2v1” stuff you were so derisive of before.

Well, it looks like it doesn’t really matter. We ripped the orb on HoD’s borderlands from their garrison last night, so we have a +5% bonus and HoD has a +10%. Until you guys can get it together and take one yourselves, expect to stay in third.

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

in WvW

Namu.5712

Guys, JQ and HoD are going to do everything in their power to try to knock down SBI to the next tier. We knew this was going to happen, and we’re just going to have to deal with it. HoD wants the easy wins, and JQ wants the #2 spot badly. I just hope our leadership and players step it up more than what I saw tonight.

Actually we want good fights but nice try. Whatever you need to tell yourself I guess. *shrug

in WvW

Houdii.2563

You only have yourselves to blame. Your sheer insolence in thinking you could win against us last week was unacceptable. I was disappointed after playing against SBI for so long, to find that you hadn’t learnt your place on the ladder, below us. For this infraction I award SBI -10points and exile from the top tier for at least one week. Now go sit in a corner and think about what you have done.

Houdii Hoo
[KoS]
SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Phara Miu.2816

Phara Miu.2816

Scouts report where main forces are going then you attack the least defended spots, this goes for many servers.
Teaming up is a myth on most cases as you attack what you can with the leasts resistance to screo as much points as you can.

Responding to attacks is what makes a diffrence and stops other teams from scoring points.
Sometimes that means 2 servers vs 1 that can be your server or 1 of your opoents who gets double teamed.

But in no way servers team up on skype / irc or whatever communication is out there to 100% team up versus one other server, that would nerf your points per day very hard.

But some servers need to scream this stuff as their kitten just got slapped into the ground.

in WvW

Namu.5712

Scouts report where main forces are going then you attack the least defended spots, this goes for many servers.
Teaming up is a myth on most cases as you attack what you can with the leasts resistance to screo as much points as you can.

Responding to attacks is what makes a diffrence and stops other teams from scoring points.
Sometimes that means 2 servers vs 1 that can be your server or 1 of your opoents who gets double teamed.

But in no way servers team up on skype / irc or whatever communication is out there to 100% team up versus one other server, that would nerf your points per day very hard.

But some servers need to scream this stuff as their kitten just got slapped into the ground.

I dont think anyone thinks theres any teaming via ts/skype. But defiantly an unspoken hey look we aren’t attacking you right now we are hitting xx gate you should hit the other gate. Which results in a omg double team outlook.

Or 2 servers admit they ignored another server to focus one server lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.8749

Jayne.8749

Behold the Borg of Denravi

Attachments:

in WvW

Namu.5712

lololol kitten bout to get real

in WvW

Posted by: Helathir.3647

Helathir.3647

I would like to point out 1 reason I personally have had trouble attacking JQ being HOD is this:LAG
now I personaly hate both servers equally so I try to hit both sides but
every time I fight JQ as they often have better territory to acquire I experience HORRENDOUS lag I dont know what it is but I got sick of it and just stopped doing wvwvw 5 hours or so ago hopefuly it is better now so i can attack where I desire and not where arenanet’s bad systems point me

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

well since i cant quote ppl for some reason on this thread

i still dont see anyone from SBI complaining about HoD night crew i see us sadden by ours but not whine about theirs. Last week we said we had a good present during the weekend but couldnt keep it up towards the week day. I even posted that we’ll just have to keep it up towards weekday. i didnt say we were going to either

secondly has anyone looked at the score of the server rankings?
2143.02 Henge of Denravi
2047.43 Stormbluff Isle
2044.01 Jade Quarry
1987.6 Eredon Terrace

there seems to be a gap between 3rd and 4th? has it always been there if not then it may come to another match up next week depending on the end of the week point tally. It may also end up being JQ, like we were, is stronger now due to it being weekend and may die off next few days i really only see a 7k pt gap between us.

but anyway our server borderland is instant que and we finally got the out man buff. May our boost of karma, magic, and exp pull us to victory, (and yes that was a sarcastic remark at AN)

~Caedas~

(edited by Bunnehboo.6025)

in WvW

Casia.4281

yes. Most of us on HoD are aware. And I don’t think it matters who gets 2 or 3. ET will not move up. We have no preference on who does get 2, as it has no effect on the standings.
I expect the same teams next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Yesterday on SBI I got into EB instantly during prime time. I thought perhaps it was a fluke and I got lucky. But then another friend did the same and another etc. I found it a bit strange.

During that period, someone in map chat were QQing about how most people aren’t queueing up until next week because they did not want to go up against HoD again. He felt it was lame to give up 2nd and 3rd place just to avoid nighttime capping.

Can’t say how much of that is true, obvious he can’t speak for all the many people who do WvW on SBI. But perhaps it had truth to it due to the queue times. Because last weekend at the same time it took around 2hrs to get into EB.

I wish they could show the current population in WvW so that it just wouldn’t be speculation or excuse making. But I guess that would be sort of cheap, since the enemy would know who to target due to them being out numbered or who not to fight since they know they will be outnumbered.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in WvW

Casia.4281

Which is really strange. SBI’s apparent and claimed apathy. (although, for claimed apathy, they put up a MASSIVE showing at 10:30ish est on JQ bl.)

The game is a ladder system. It is not winner/loser.
Its not win, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, loss, etc.
2 matters,
3 matters.
24 NA servers. only 1 can be #1.

I don’t understand this, if we can’t be #1 we might as well not play.
There should be an absolute battle right now as #2 and #3 are neck and neck. And we are even looking at a possible 2 week battle, as I think neither will actually get replaced by ET next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

I don’t think its very strange or uncommon for people to get discouraged. Last round after HoD night time capping and most waking up to see the score 600/40/40. Its hard for them not to be discouraged. After that, I haven’t seen long queue times for WvW at all.

Technically, first place, second place and so forth does not matter. You really don’t get anything for holding those places except prestige, which I don’t consider very important since its just a game.

I think they should do better rewarding the top servers though, that could give some motivation to not go passive.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

in WvW

Posted by: Keldrath.4735

Keldrath.4735

It doesn’t help that we’ve won every matchup we have gone against, we started as a pretty small server, but once we started crushing servers, their forces started joining ours. And that’s happened every week, we have a huge population of wvw players because of that, and there are a lot of pros and cons that go along with it. Pro’s being we got even more players round the clock as pugs to help defend and fight during all hours of the day, and some of them are very good players and many of the pugs love to listen and take orders well for a concerted effort.

The negatives were obviously some of them were bad apples, and some of them were bad players who’s only intent is to mess with people. the queue got extremely bloated because of this making it so a lot of the time it’s only pugs in a map with no leadership or direction. These periods are a weakness for us. This also provided us with a lot of fair weather players.

I do wish more people stuck around on their own servers and fought the good fight, rather than jump ship to the winning server the first time they get beat by a large margin… but what can you do?

Sadly this kind of trolling is something that happens to every server, it’s happened to us a LOT, and it’s happened to SBI and JQ, I’m sure it’s happened to everyone. as far as streams go, well there aren’t really a whole lot of people streaming wvw atm anymore simply because of the amount of stream cheating that goes on. reminds me of the stream sniping back when I used to watch Starcraft 2. But in the end I don’t think anyone supports this kind of behavior. Except maybe RUIN.

80 Necromancer/Guardian/Mesmer
Isle of Janthir
Super Ultra Mega Awesome [SUMA]

in WvW

Posted by: Rodarin.6058

Rodarin.6058

SBI doesnt have anyone wasting their time or money in there anymore, it is really that simple. I know we arent going in there at all thats at least 30 people right there, I am sure there are other guilds who arent bothering either.

EDIT: oh and we wont be bothering to go in there if we drop down a tier either. Broken is still broken n matter where you are.

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wjrmG.jpg[/img]

C’mon SBI, don’t give up, you guys are doing awesome :P

JQ on the other hand…

[IX]

in WvW

Zierk.4289

Was that the golem army that went to bay and utter destroyed by the JQ zerg with no seige? Or was that the second golem army to replace the first?

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.8749

Jayne.8749

Was that the golem army that went to bay and utter destroyed by the JQ zerg with no seige? Or was that the second golem army to replace the first?

Nah, it was the one that pounded on and took your garrison in your home map.

in WvW

Posted by: MotionBlue.9687

MotionBlue.9687

@Keldrath.4735

What? HoD was never a small server, large PvP guilds from GW1 and WoW chose to roll on it back during Beta.

in WvW

Posted by: Samfisher.7942

Samfisher.7942

@Keldrath.4735

What? HoD was never a small server, large PvP guilds from GW1 and WoW chose to roll on it back during Beta.

Baby, 90% of people randomly chose their Beta server, cos…it’s a beta!

Ezendor [SYN] – Synapse, Ranger
Sea of Sorrows