HoD vs JQ vs SBI (Score Screen Shot)

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.8749

Jayne.8749

I was bummed by the fact that ArenaNet screwed JQ out of three golems. But it pleases me to know that HOD wasted five golems (I think the sixth got away) trying to take bay.

Hey Blink, on behalf of HoD, we left 3 golems in your garrison’s lord’s room to make up for the despawned, unmanned seige golems you lost.

Really sorry to hear that. We left it in the garrison in your borderlands after breaking your gates twice and coming back again.

We waved, but you never waved back as we were leaving.

Hope you enjoy the golems, courtesy of HoD!

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

btw, JQ mesmer cheated to get second orb. somehow they got in and destroyed a thing that holds the orb. They couldn’t take it out, so the orb is still inside of our keep while all of our gate/wall were undamaged. In order to make the orb active, we have to put it in Garrison in your boarderland.

There was another thread asking how this was done which said HoD found a breach in the inner walls but not the outer. So I dunno, maybe we just had a really patient mesmer, cause we’ve been breaking the outer walls at DB with some regularity for days now. DB is much harder to sweep than the other two keeps in any case. I would be sorely disappointed if it was an exploit, though.

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

There was another thread asking how this was done which said HoD found a breach in the inner walls but not the outer. So I dunno, maybe we just had a really patient mesmer, cause we’ve been breaking the outer walls at DB with some regularity for days now. DB is much harder to sweep than the other two keeps in any case. I would be sorely disappointed if it was an exploit, though.

You can teleport into and through the inner walls in some areas of “Bay Keep”.

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

To me the QQ about night capping is like QQ’ing you joined wvwvw and got pk’d…. everyone knew WvW was going to be 24/7 long before the game launched.

And now that theres people on 24/7 on a few servers theres nothing but crying.

in WvW

rndmize.9274

The issue was getting through the outer wall though, not the inner.

in WvW

Jayne.8749

The issue was getting through the outer wall though, not the inner.

There was no breaches on the outer or inner walls that time.

We saw Dreaming Bay’s waypoint contested, and a second later we lost the orb.

When we rushed back, we saw a group of JQ’s swimming in our moat with no breaches on the outer and inner walls, and our Altar of Power broken.

One of them had the guild tag [RISE].

in WvW

Jayne.8749

I was bummed by the fact that ArenaNet screwed JQ out of three golems. But it pleases me to know that HOD wasted five golems (I think the sixth got away) trying to take bay.

Hey Blink, on behalf of HoD, we left 3 golems in your garrison’s lord’s room to make up for the despawned, unmanned seige golems you lost.

Really sorry to hear that. We left it in the garrison in your borderlands after breaking your gates twice and coming back again.

We waved, but you never waved back as we were leaving.

Hope you enjoy the golems, courtesy of HoD!

This is incoherent.

We broke through your doors to deliver 3 golems to your garrison in your borderlands.

We left them there and bailed.

in WvW

Posted by: Rodarin.6058

Rodarin.6058

I predicted SBI would be getting shut out of points a few times this week, I guess I wasnt wrong.

Its all meaningless anyway I guess. If there is fighting when youre on youre probably in the minority.

“winning’ and ‘losing’ is irrelevant with how poorly the system is designed. best you can hope for is to have some opponents to fight most of the week.

in WvW

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

Peak Hours has come
still no queues on SBI tho

Attachments:

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in WvW

Posted by: Malarky.9546

Malarky.9546

Interesting, Kolly — that’s the first time I’ve seen green down on points during primetime for the whole matchup. They’ve been consistently ahead. When was that screenie from? (Looks old..considering points are much higher now, right?)

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

No, it’s not much higher, the score now is :

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Casia.4281

Casia.4281

JQ afternoon capping is not fair.

in WvW

rndmize.9274

Well I’ll be d*****. SBI got the third orb from HoD.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

JQ is day capping while no one else is there!!!! That’s not fair I demand you change the entire design of the game to accommodate my prime-time play-style nao!!!!!!

Its funnier because we would have no problem with that. The idea is to scale the point gain based on the number of people playing. Doesnt matter what time it is. More opposition means more rewards, thats the idea.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

urzen.7096

Interesting, Kolly — that’s the first time I’ve seen green down on points during primetime for the whole matchup. They’ve been consistently ahead. When was that screenie from? (Looks old..considering points are much higher now, right?)

Well it would take 130ish cyles (37 hours) to catch up to HOD, so maybe they just arent worried. Theyll get it all back after JQ logs out.

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

urzen.7096

Ever thought maybe the night players sit around and say man it is not fair they Day Cap our forts and towers every day.

No, becuase its not about day vs night, but NA prime vs not prime. By virtue of it being a NA server, we have to sleep. If it was an oceanic server, I wouldnt be on it, because who wants to play solo?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

Well it would take 130ish cyles (37 hours) to catch up to HOD, so maybe they just arent worried. Theyll get it all back after JQ logs out.

JQ isn’t like SBI they dont log out and they dont turn tail and run when losing.

in WvW

Posted by: Cervani.8263

Cervani.8263

JQ isn’t like SBI they dont log out and they dont turn tail and run when losing.

And here I was beginning to think the thread had turned to actual discussion and camaraderie instead of the kitten talking. Namu proved me wrong, of course.

Kanai Avalhar – 80 Ele
SBI – [GAF]

in WvW

Posted by: Heavyhitta.3719

Heavyhitta.3719

Vizunah Square will totaly destroy HoD. Ive been in their WvW for the past 2 weeks (as member of Far Shiverpeaks). Now these guys know what they are doing during all times, peak time(French players) and night time(French Canadians). Its not only about the numbers but also about their skill level, they are insanely well co-ordinated, run a certain teamcomp that is unbeatable and it almost seems like they tell every single ‘noob’ to stop playing WvW on their server.

And this is why HoD’s Global Score is higher than Vizunah Square.
Based on your observations, Wouldn’t their Global score Beat HoD’s???

in WvW

Posted by: Cervani.8263

Cervani.8263

Sigh…. yeah I know Prototype. I was too busy leveling my ele to 80 when the whole “JQQ” thing went down, and its not something I would have done personally. The whole back and forth kittenalking is what is getting me. It’s not the double teaming, or the night capping or anything (because those are a part of wvw). Its the countless kitten being talked.

Regardless of what people say, things on the forums here get circulated around the world servers and it DOES demoralize people or kitten them off. Ah well, maybe after this week the back and forth between JQ and SBI can stop and we can be on actual civil terms. Only time will tell.

Kanai Avalhar – 80 Ele
SBI – [GAF]

in WvW

Posted by: Deya.3796

Deya.3796

yawn bout to sleep so ill leave you guys the score

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

Sigh…. yeah I know Prototype. I was too busy leveling my ele to 80 when the whole “JQQ” thing went down, and its not something I would have done personally. The whole back and forth kittenalking is what is getting me. It’s not the double teaming, or the night capping or anything (because those are a part of wvw). Its the countless kitten being talked.

Regardless of what people say, things on the forums here get circulated around the world servers and it DOES demoralize people or kitten them off. Ah well, maybe after this week the back and forth between JQ and SBI can stop and we can be on actual civil terms. Only time will tell.

Yup, you seem actually pretty cool, and I do agree with you.
I admit JQ was the first to QQ. But now it’s so ironic how it’s the complete opposite.

in WvW

Posted by: BleedOrange.6073

BleedOrange.6073

While I obviously don’t speak for everyone in my server I consider myself a pretty average SBI player. I play Wv3 every day of the week and I can tell you exactly how I felt last week and the beginning of this week.

Last week was extremely bittersweet. Coming off the weekend with a ~40k lead on HoD was amazing. Everyone on our Teamspeak was having fun, coordinating, and calling out enemy movements. We were having a blast, and really enjoying the PvP. Then Sunday night/Monday morning rolls around. HoD night crew manages to close the gap about 10k points and it starts to sink in to us on teamspeak that this is why HoD is so dominant. Whatever, we fight hard and maintain our lead. Monday night/Tuesday morning rolls around, I logged on at ~5:30 EST after work to see HoD holding ~600 PPT and them having closed ~25000 to ~30000 point differential in 1 night. People stop logging on, and the obvious questions being asked in Teamspeak are: Why don’t we have a night crew? What’s the point of upgrading towers and keeps if they’re just going to get taken when we go to sleep? Needless to say this pretty much sapped all morale that we had gained during the weekend. It’s impossible to compete when you’re asleep or at work and things aren’t going to change soon.

Again, I’m only speaking for myself but I can venture a guess that a lot of other people on SBI feel this way also. Rolling in to this week I didn’t feel the excitement I felt last week. I still logged on, I still jumped into EB, and I still fought my hardest and communicated, but there was always this feeling that none of my effort mattered at all. Everything was still going to get rolled Monday morning. I think that kind of feeling permeated through our community, and we’re ready for a better fight, a more meaningful one. JQ is doing great, and that’s awesome for them, but they’re still just going to be second place, just like we were for weeks and weeks, and they too will feel that bitter sting of hopelessness when they get nightcapped week after week if things stay the same.

Personally, I believe dropping to second tier for a while will be great for our server. Facing opposition that doesn’t have the incredible night crew that HoD does. It’s my sentiment, and I know many others on SBI feel this way also, that a SBI/JQ/ET match would be much more rewarding and exciting than facing HoD vs. Door for the umpteenth week straight.

That’s my two cents. Take it how you will.

in WvW

rndmize.9274

A good post, BleedOrange.

I think you underestimate us, though. We fought HoD quite a bit more than you in the 24 hour matches, so we’ve had a healthy respect for what they can do for a while (which it feels like you guys only really got last week).

And so far, regardless of the 40k point lead HoD has had for a while now, I’m not seeing any major signs of giving up on our side. It took me at least half an hour to get into one of the borderlands this evening, and there was a queue for every map but EB by about 8 AM PST this morning. I’ve seen the same commanders on in mornings and evenings, often for crazy stretches of time. Two weeks ago we lost badly and ended up third; this time it’ll be closer; next week, it should be closer still. As long as we keep improving our organization, use better tactics and strategy, nail down what objectives and upgrades are important, gear our guild members, and have more guilds with maxed AoW buffs available, we’ll close the gap, one step at a time.

in WvW

Posted by: Heavyhitta.3719

Heavyhitta.3719

Props to JQ this week, its the first server HoD has been matched with that has held its own past the weekend.

If they continue to build this momentum, and gather a few more key guilds/players in certain time zones, they will be the next good chance to take the title for the first time off HoD.

JQ has really stepped up, sucked it in and gave it everything they have past the first 2 days.

Again Props JQ for stepping up.

in WvW

Posted by: SolidGold.7958

SolidGold.7958

@BleedOrange I can understand how SBI must feel, and I can only imagine that if we “replace you” as it were, that we’ll likely end up feeling the same way eventually. I personally find it rather impressive that you’ve held up second place for this long.

@rndmize I think I agree with you that our server isn’t going to give up any time soon, but I think our EB crew is quite lacking. Whether it be co-ordination, or manpower, I think before we have any hope of even coming close to beating HoD, we need to seriously step up our EB game.

This girl misses Cantha and her Ritualist.

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonix.3752

Aeonix.3752

@SolidGold You know why you guys are seriously lacking in EB ? Go take a peak in the jumping puzzle, you’ll find the rest of your zerg.

Firetrix — Elementalist – HoD
Cæroh — Thief – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Alvarez.9840

Alvarez.9840

We all know which world is the most like to go to jumping puzzle, while they got a 10+ golem army lol

in WvW

Posted by: dullshot.6015

dullshot.6015

As an SBI player, I’m noticing a significant drop in the WvW population during primetime. A week ago it would take about an hour and a half to two hours to get into any borderlands. Even on the weekends during primetime, there weren’t any queues. Anyone else from SBI notice this?

in WvW

Posted by: Eve.1029

Eve.1029

There are 24 hours in the day, and it looks like this for about a quarter of it. Obviously it’s because JQ and SBI is just baddies who lack organization and need to try harder, nothing to do with unbalanced night time crews. sarcasm

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: SherlockBrolmes.4725

SherlockBrolmes.4725

It really does seem like there’s been a mass exodus to these 3 servers. It’s weird to hear SBI talk about a weak night crew as though even the top servers have suffered attrition.

You’d think that crazy queue times would eventually send people off those servers. Aren’t you guys hitting like 3 hour queues yet?

in WvW

Posted by: SKYeXile.2716

SKYeXile.2716

Yea SBI’s presence this week late night :/

Xile | TRF – GM | [AU] Trf-guild.com – Now Recruiting.

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

SBI has had at least one instant Q battleground this entire week during primetime. I’d imagine next week there will be a lot more interest in playing a match where it actually matters.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in WvW

Posted by: Sky.9347

Sky.9347

I’ve had some good times this week, but I agree with BleedOrange.

Since about Wednesday of last week, I have not once waited in a queue on SBI. Always at least one of the maps has been instant. You can just feel the general consensus is more of a “meh, whatever”.

I would LOVE to play a SBIvETvJQ match, I think it would be superb.

Hopefully next week will be a better match.

Sky – [tSA] – Stormbluff Isle
November 15, 2012 – The day a dream died.

in WvW

urzen.7096

Here is 9am EST

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Binafus.8153

Binafus.8153

Urzen shows a screen shot of HOD’s mighty night capping.

in WvW

Sky.9347

Urzen shows a screen shot of HOD’s mighty night capping.

Guess you missed the one up higher there?

in WvW

Sky.9347

This is off topic but what are the queue times like in these servers about this time?

SBI has instant queues lately.

In fact, yesterday I finally sat down to play some GW2 at about 8:30 PM (GMT-4), I queued for EB and instantly walked into the Red Borderland. EB popped for me less than 5 minutes later.

It’s been that way for the last week or so. Prior to that, I would often wait 30 minutes to 45 minutes for EB to pop. Time which I used to clean out my inventory and do a little crafting… ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: Karicus.8356

Karicus.8356

Ill admit, I have been accused of QQing this last week, even though the posts I made were not intended as such, more a personal observation of how I thought the game was being played by each server at the times and places that I had observed. Which, in now way, are a reflection of the entire picture.

It seems when anyone makes an observation that ISNT complementary, you are immediately accused of QQ. Some people are extremely defensive and this term ‘QQ’ is banded from them willy nilly. While SBI was thanking HoD for some great fights the first week long match ups, it was all fun and games but as soon as an observation is made upon their actual play, QQ is shouted.

Playing against a well organised, high place server like HoD is fun, dont get me wrong and they often bring their A game to really test their opponents. However, constantly facing an unbeatable force (unbeatable for whatever reason none of which will be or should be discussed here) can be, tiresome. We forget this is a game and should be fun and enjoyable. I’ll admit I often fall into the trap of taking it too seriously but remember, its a game and there are far more important things to worry about. For this very reason, people get frustrated and disspondant. That’s when so called QQing flies about.

Taking the overall score too seriously will get people wound up, seeing your server with a clear lead only to loose it overnight can be demoralizing but the people playing at night have every right to contribute, to play, to have their own fun and we often forget this, I feel. So rather than focusing on what our scores are too seriously we should perhaps (and I know I am going to try to do this ) focus on what we are doing right here, right now, enjoy ourselves while we’re playing and treat each day a fresh.

Having said that, there is no harm in keeping an interested eye on it, server pride is a good thing, makes us better as a team and a community but while playing, lets focus on what we’re doing right then and there.

After all this time of facing HoD and A.N. Other, personally, I’m getting exhausted, the outcome is almost certain, HoD will win, 2nd and third are the only places really up for grabs. So maybe dropping down into T2 wouldnt be such a bad idea. new opponents, new tactics and an uncertain outcome will be refreshing. I think this is why JQ are doing so well, they have come back to scene fresh faced and rested (perhaps) while SBI are still licking wounds and exhausted from the previous match up. Again, only my own thoughts maybe no one will agree and I dont care either way :p

Sneers from ET, HoD and JQ about SBI dropping a tier wouldnt worry me either. For a start its just a game and if you think dropping a tier really is important enough to worry about.. poor you..

Personally I feel like a marathon runner and I have hit ‘the wall’ I love W3, its why i bought GW2, I played warhammer for over 4 years for the same reason but I’m no elitiest, I need rest from constant battering. PvE is fine for a change but facing new, fresh opponents its what makes GW2 better than other games (IMHO).

There are going to be those people who are going to aggressively boast about their win or try to troll those with opinions differing their own but taking them serious is very difficult, considering they didn’t personally contribute to every single point their server scored and if they left their server, the scores would still be the same. Basically, they didnt single handedly turn the tables, its an empty boast. A server is only as strong as the sum of it’s parts. So go ahead, troll, boast, whatever just know without you, the server would of got on just fine. :p

Ill be watching keenly the scores of the next matchup and rooting for the underdogs. i’m glad to see JQ coming back from their previous week’s defeat and seeing they are NOT the QQ server they (unwittingly) lead us to believe.

I know i have babbled on but basically scores are fun in their own right but as for the match, the game itself its all about what you do for your team when your there that matters. Of course try for the win but know, as an indervidual, there is nothing you could of done about it either way.

Stormbluff Isle – The Brewery
www.thebrewery.weebly.com

in WvW

Posted by: Hitgirl.2810

Hitgirl.2810

JQ DO NOT GIVE UP LIKE SBI DID you guys are giving us a great fight! I cann’t wait for next week’s match JQ and ET vs HoD EpiC . Can’t wait

in WvW

Posted by: Suds.7235

Suds.7235

About all I see here is SBI crying about HoD night capping or “teaming up” with JQ against them. Almost every post between HoD and JQ is props this, or gg that, aside from a couple random raging nubs. As a member of the HoD community, I have to give mad props to a majority of the JQ folks for putting up one hell of a fight, and not giving up or making excuses. You guys are on the right track, and the kind of server everyone should want to compete against. We can only hope our next match up will include another server with your attitude. Win, lose, or draw; I wouldn’t mind either if we keep having these kinds of battles. Just need a 3rd with the same “warrior’s” mentality.

in WvW

Karicus.8356

@ Suds – I remember a thread saying the same thing last HoD, SBI, JQ match up… except it was SBI you guys were giving props to, knocking down JQ for their QQing about a ‘so called ’ SBI / HoD alliance and hoping to find a third server with SBI’s mentality.. Seem to remember SBI got the knickname “Steel Bluff Isle” because of that thread.

funny… how easy it is to give props/ run down those you like when your sat on the winning side of the fence… curious. You’ll excuse me if i find this post a little … empty.

That being said, i WILL agree that JQ has been putting up a great fight and hoping that their first week of QQing gets forgotten quickly and I’m hoping for a JQ/ SBI/ ET match up soon enough.

as for seeing crying about night capping, wasnt that issue resolved by Anet as a ‘myth’? There is no such thing as night capping, just a pop in balance at certain times. I see no Night capping crying..

in WvW

Posted by: FoxxGen.9423

FoxxGen.9423

Being an extremely casual player from SBI, I find the comments accusing our server of giving up to be of terrible taste and absolutely useless for this discussion. Please, can we keep this discussion on the match at hand and all aspects related to it. There is no need for name calling or baseless accusations.

Onto my thoughts on the matter. To answer a question that seemingly comes up again and again; no our server has not given up. I have been watching and listening to our server nearly daily to attempt to keep up with the recent news. Our PVP crew is still always on there, we are attempting to the best of our ability to fight with what we have. Pure and simple, we are outmanned. Its a matter of simple grade school algebra, one number is greater than the others.

Before I am called out for lying, please note that at least every night so far our crew has been receiving the Outmanned buff, which lends evidence to us being outnumbered. Will this necessarily result in us losing a footing? Perhaps, perhaps not. What it will do is ensure any sort of counter attack, any sort of siege, any sort of response at all is either easily countered or easily defended.

Once again, please note I am not picking on any server this is purely my rationale behind recent events and does not represent my servers global opinion. JQ and HoD are extremely skilled, as are the folks on SBI. We are all incredibly talented, and excel at what we do. We are, yes all three of us, top tier WvW servers no matter the score at the end of the week. Skill is not of concern, however, for to win WvW there must be an element of strategy as well.

HoD clearly has one of the best strategies in the game. As evidenced by their continual dominance of 1st place. Yes, HoD does indeed become an unstoppable force during off-peak NA hours, and yes JQ does assemble an impressive response when necessary. Yes, HoD takes advantage of the server reset and subsequent removal of siege equipment, and SBI has zero reason to complain as this phenomenon is not isolated to SBI and SBI only. It is a valid, and clearly effective, strategy and one all servers must learn to cope with.

The last point is probably the most important point. It seems, although we have a presence at all times, that SBI is exhausted. We are tired of squaring off against undoubtedly the most outstanding WvW server (and alliance) in the game. It is this point that many opposite of us see has cowardice and fear. Do not be disillusioned into believing SBI is anything as such. We are tired of giving so much to our server, and seeing it all go to waste within a single night. Though HoD may be the server committing the massive nightly undertakings, I feel it is most of all a design flaw.

Why a design flaw, you ask? Because put simply, it is not fun. It is no longer fun to enter the EB to see your work and efforts literally have gone in vain. It is no longer fun to organize, to perform, to excel in our 24 hour battles. This lack of entertainment literally strikes to the core of GW2. If you stop having fun, doing anything you do in life, why would you continue to do it? This point sadly leads to drops in population, drops in camaraderie, and drops in standings. Numerous games have attempted the 24 hour realm vs realm, and numerous games have had to make changes at the risk of losing large amounts of players to this fact.

In closing, I appreciate everyone for (mostly) keeping to a civilized and articulate discussion about an impressive match. Nothing but the absolute and utmost respect for HoD, JQ, and SBI. All three servers have shown they are capable of amazing feats, and I can only hope all three servers continue to prosper. Thank you for the epic match, and we look forward to meeting you all again in the near future.

in WvW

Karicus.8356

@foxxgen – very well put, it was basically what I was trying to say but didnt manage it as eliquantly as you did

in WvW

rndmize.9274

SBI has had at least one instant Q battleground this entire week during primetime. I’d imagine next week there will be a lot more interest in playing a match where it actually matters.

Bwahahaha. I’m pretty sure next week will matter a whole lot less, as regardless of queues/interest you guys will stomp the tier 2 worlds. I honestly feel sorry for IoJ, CD and DB as it’s currently their lot to get heavy beating from whoever is currently having their turn out of the top 3 fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Suds.7235

Suds.7235

@ Suds – I remember a thread saying the same thing last HoD, SBI, JQ match up… except it was SBI you guys were giving props to, knocking down JQ for their QQing about a ‘so called ’ SBI / HoD alliance and hoping to find a third server with SBI’s mentality.. Seem to remember SBI got the knickname “Steel Bluff Isle” because of that thread.

I don’t recall that thread, but I won’t say it’s untrue. I was out for a tiny bit due to RL, so I may not have seen it.

funny… how easy it is to give props/ run down those you like when your sat on the winning side of the fence… curious. You’ll excuse me if i find this post a little … empty.

I honestly don’t care how you look at the post. To each his own Fact is, you’re just adding strength to my statements anyway.

That being said, i WILL agree that JQ has been putting up a great fight

I agree

I see no Night capping crying..

You should probably read the whole thread then, because I see many.

in WvW

Sky.9347

Could anyone post a picture of the JQ Borderlands map?

We kicked a lot of kitten there last night (and props to HoD for a very well executed siege on Cliffside around midnight eastern), and I am curious to see how things have panned out in the last 12 hours.

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

We kicked a lot of kitten there last night (and props to HoD for a very well executed siege on Cliffside around midnight eastern), and I am curious to see how things have panned out in the last 12 hours.

From then on until 1 AM EST, JQ got Cliffside back, grabbed Hills, and filled it with about 200 badges worth of siege, since SBI seemed to stop queuing up. At this point, our commanders left, and the zerglings started to roll in. They pushed out from Cliffside and started mindlessly beating on Garrison for some reason. SBI finally got some people in, and collectively rolled through Hills with ease. I left after that.

Here’s what it looks like now (11:30 EST)

Attachments:

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

in WvW

Sky.9347

From then on until 1 AM EST, JQ got Cliffside back, grabbed Hills, and filled it with about 200 badges worth of siege, since SBI seemed to stop queuing up. At this point, our commanders left, and the zerglings started to roll in. They pushed out from Cliffside and started mindlessly beating on Garrison for some reason. SBI finally got some people in, and collectively rolled through Hills with ease. I left after that.

Here’s what it looks like now (11:30 EST)

Excellent, thanks. SBI really needs people to fill that time slot.

in WvW

Karicus.8356

@ suds – 1. It was actually one of the most popular threads of that week. I’ll admit its long gone now, waaay down in the bowls of the forum LOL

2. Because you may not of seen that thread (mentioned above) kinda renders my point here about being an ‘empty post’ a little mute. I wont dissmiss your opinion based upon the fact you didnt see the thread…. if that makes sense. If you were aware of it, seen it or commented in it, you may of posted differently.. so, i retract my previous comment.

3. ’nuff said

4. I ignore actual QQ’s about night capping in so far as complaints saying things like “it shouldnt be allowed” or “here are ways to stop night capping” because they are ludicrous. Everyone has a right to play, where ever, when ever they can. Although is now being mistakenly used to describe, how should i say this, ‘NOT NA prime time’. Where as it should be a population issue and these occur at any time of the day.

having 24/7 matches is always going to have in balances, then again, W3 isnt supposed to be fully balanced. Thats what sPvP is for. I believe pop balancing (to the extent of say 100v5v5 for example) IS a valid concern but, yeh ill agree, crying about it being the soul reason your server is being beat, is getting old.

anyway, back to the scores