HoD vs JQ vs SBI (Score Screen Shot)

in WvW

Posted by: Rodarin.6058

Rodarin.6058

No One will ever compete with HoD as it stands, it is impossible, they have too many, basically all the ‘over night’ players/guilds. But really yheyre only effecting the top echelon of the PvP pyramid. The WvW problems run much deeper.

SBI is a good server, maybe the most organized. And if we were matched with any other servers we would blow them out too just like HoD does everyone, because it is about numbers.

But a good ‘test’ might be to match JQQ, SBI and Et together, since theyre the only servers who actually play much other than HoD. And see how that went, if it were competitive and showed a decent balance then they would see where the issues lie.

Still wouldnt help the small servers or do anything to balance the ‘super server’ but it would show them how the system they have does or doesnt work when the effort is there and the populations are similar.

I frankly dont think there are enough people interested in WvW to make it work over all the servers. And when one server has maybe half the people willing to WvW that makes it even worse.

But people keep talking about filling slots and getting ‘off hour’ players, hard to when your server is full all the time how can people transfer? Plus who wants to transfer to a full server in the first place?

Anet made it a lot more complicated than it had to be.

in WvW

Posted by: Barab.9016

Barab.9016

No One will ever compete with HoD as it stands, it is impossible, they have too many, basically all the ‘over night’ players/guilds. But really yheyre only effecting the top echelon of the PvP pyramid. The WvW problems run much deeper.

SBI is a good server, maybe the most organized. And if we were matched with any other servers we would blow them out too just like HoD does everyone, because it is about numbers.

I now dub you StormTear Eyesle. SBI has talent and some great WvW guilds but from my perspective as an opponent I note the following .

1. Using HoD’s 24/7 presence as an excuse for not competing – So you got excited having a point lead going into the week only to tear up when the HoD juggernaut went full force on Tuesday. So rather than man up the entire server cried foul. I would be embarrassed if I played on SBI.

2. Beating your chest as the “2nd” best server- StormTears forgets how many times JQ has kittened slapped your kitten going back to BWE. All the chest thumping and crotch rubbing for being “second” place. Grats on that second place. It is first place loser. Please keep bringing “we want 2nd place so bad lets only attack JQ”:http://stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/694-attack-on-jq

3. Using WM/Evil as a crutch-StormTear Eyesle is carried by WM/Evil. Dont be surprised when they drop your kitten for another server more appreciative.

SBI has great potential and I personally hope you continue to be a challenge for months to come but in my opinion StormTear Eyesle needed to be humbled.

Kurthos “When Jade Quarry awakens, they will ask themselves, when were we ever asleep?”

(edited by Barab.9016)

in WvW

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

The past week of fighting in the borderlands during this match up has been one of the most fun experiences Ive had in the game. Its obvious that no server has given up. The matches have been intense and the pressure from all sides has been constant.

I’ve been on HoD since the very first beta weekend, so Ive seen both sides of wvw (always losing and always winning). The conclusion I came to is, if you focus on the current tally (how many points are held) and worry less about the overall score, it can be fun, engaging and rewarding in both situations. Instead of worrying about getting 10000 points before Friday, focus on capturing more keeps and towers than the enemy while you are on.

The people playing this past week on all servers obviously bring that attitude. It has been great to see and fun to be a (small) part of.

in WvW

Posted by: sachiel.8051

sachiel.8051

Night capping: Look up to the right on your keyboard and find the “Pause” button. Be sure to push that before you log out for the night so all your hard work is saved.

Seriously, who cares about what HoD has in the morning or the total point score? Play the game for the battles, not the war.

(This coming from a JQ player.)

in WvW

Posted by: Njord Earthbound.8156

Njord Earthbound.8156

@sachiel: Yes. If you’re in it just for the battles than it doesn’t matter how far ahead or behind your server is, as long as someone else comes into the lakes to play. Went into SBI borderlands last night, where JQ presence was almost non-existent and played with dolyak caravans for an hour. Had a blast killing caravan after caravan while HoD was busy with SBI up north. Just need to find something that you can have fun doing regardless of how contested any particular map is.

Earthbound series. Sanctuary Elder. Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Can someone post the full WvW Map for those of us at work? Please? ;]

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: alanis.6094

alanis.6094

I now dub you StormTear Eyesle. SBI has talent and some great WvW guilds but from my perspective as an opponent I note the following .

1. Using HoD’s 24/7 presence as an excuse for not competing – So you got excited having a point lead going into the week only to tear up when the HoD juggernaut went full force on Tuesday. So rather than man up the entire server cried foul. I would be embarrassed if I played on SBI.

2. Beating your chest as the “2nd” best server- StormTears forgets how many times JQ has kittened slapped your kitten going back to BWE. All the chest thumping and crotch rubbing for being “second” place. Grats on that second place. It is first place loser. Please keep bringing “we want 2nd place so bad lets only attack JQ”:http://stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/wvw/694-attack-on-jq

3. Using WM/Evil as a crutch-StormTear Eyesle is carried by WM/Evil. Dont be surprised when they drop your kitten for another server more appreciative.

SBI has great potential and I personally hope you continue to be a challenge for months to come but in my opinion StormTear Eyesle needed to be humbled.

Grow up, please.

Drusilla Ina Alanis
<The Undead Lords>
Since 1994 – undeadlords.net

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

As of 2pm EST sdgsfsfd

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

5 keeps? Looks like we still have Garrison in HOD BL.

… looks like another night of assassinating Sunny/Crag Trebs over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

in WvW

Posted by: Cleric.6185

Cleric.6185

All of Crystal Desert’s guilds transferred to JQ

in WvW

EasymodeX.4062

That is kind of depressing if it is true.

in WvW

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

All of Crystal Desert’s guilds transferred to JQ

I was wondering why we had so many randoms lurking in the field

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Karicus.8356

Karicus.8356

@barab – coming from someone who’s server was crying about a HoD / SBI ‘alliance’ last time, really.. empty boasts.

@ sachiel – approve there is nothing anyone can do about the score while one is sleeping / working so, agree, have fun while your on and dont take scores too seriously.. boasters will boast about the deeds of others

@ njord – that what makes GW2 WvW so great, there is always something to do, no matter what the ‘scores’ show.

The last two people show what the spirit of the game is meant to be, as for the first.. draw your own conclusions :p

Glad to see some of JQ players acting to the contrary of the previous match up. It shows a change from T1 is as good as a rest.

Stormbluff Isle – The Brewery
www.thebrewery.weebly.com

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Could anyone post a picture of the JQ Borderlands map?

We kicked a lot of kitten there last night (and props to HoD for a very well executed siege on Cliffside around midnight eastern), and I am curious to see how things have panned out in the last 12 hours.

From then on until 1 AM EST, JQ got Cliffside back, grabbed Hills, and filled it with about 200 badges worth of siege, since SBI seemed to stop queuing up. At this point, our commanders left, and the zerglings started to roll in. They pushed out from Cliffside and started mindlessly beating on Garrison for some reason. SBI finally got some people in, and collectively rolled through Hills with ease. I left after that.

Here’s what it looks like now (11:30 EST)

With the very small force that we had at Longview, us being the ones that was simply trying to eat away at the walls of Garrison, there should have been plenty left to defend Hills. I know that some people were in Garrison and making solid ground and really kicking in the inner door with minimal defense. That being said they should have left and went to Hills. However our little force of our guild plus three stragglers at Longview should and did stay. Hell, we did it for giggles as an end of the night take for most of the guild.

After you left, Storm took Crag’s, Henge took Longview. Daboss came on and rallied everyone we ran around took supply then took Garrison. I logged, and I heard they took back Hills as well.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wotah.2975)

in WvW

fractalKinesis.8569

So much back and forth

We weren’t able to take Hills back at noon today, since most of War Machine was holding Hills. We even rolled in with some golems and barely breached the outer gate.

in WvW

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

we had overlook in between our teeth and lost it… It was a lot of efforts to take veloka and ogrewatch under heavy pressure from both JQ and SBI, and it was really a tactical error…

So, JQ has this unique way of defending. They conserve a number of AE classes till the gate goes down, then AE the crap out of the doorway.
Like always, we bum rushed in after inner gate went down, and the zerg basically got wiped at the doorstep.
It would of been ok if it was elsewhere on the map, but overlook’s setup is to break reinforcements, and our 2nd wave could not get in in time, gate started to close, the attempt was a failure in the end.

We (the cmdrs) through about this last sec, right before the gate went down, it was too late, and the order to hold did not reach majority of the players. Costly oversight, but now we know

What we have proven though, is that JQ in overlook, with their massive amount of siege, is still breakable at full queue hours. Just swing things around a bit next time, we got this.

GJ, JQ. I really thought you guys had given up at that point, and you came back in style. fun stuff.

in WvW

Posted by: Cleric.6185

Cleric.6185

CD faced a server that was speedhacking orbs for a few days and everyone flipped out. Most people left for JQ, all the top guilds chose that one together and people have been transferring bit by bit whenever they can.

CD is now getting stomped and since it’s ranked #6 it’s going to have to lose like 3 or 4 WvW’s in a row before things will balance out, so that makes me want to jump ship as well.

in WvW

Posted by: sachiel.8051

sachiel.8051

There were some great fights last night with both HoD and SBI. No one should say SBI’s demoralized, especially when JQ and SBI were pushing on HoD’s garrison from opposing sides, and SBI took it and then was able to push us out as well. That was so much fun. Really loving the JQ community so far and our leadership. First, second or third, taking the castle or not, still having a great time.

in WvW

Posted by: Zierk.4289

Zierk.4289

There were some great fights last night with both HoD and SBI. No one should say SBI’s demoralized, especially when JQ and SBI were pushing on HoD’s garrison from opposing sides, and SBI took it and then was able to push us out as well. That was so much fun. Really loving the JQ community so far and our leadership. First, second or third, taking the castle or not, still having a great time.

I’ll assume you were in the SBI BL? Typical nights this week: JQ takes NW tower; SBI takes NE tower. Both teams siege garrison. JQ/SBI breach garrison outer walls, both attack separate inner doors. Inner doors go down, sexy 3-way in lords room. 5 hours later, no walls or doors standing in garrison, HoD still owns garrison. Best fights ever.

With the occasional SBI attempt to ninja NW tower from JQ while we raid garrison.
Always fun to mix it up a bit. =]

Zierk [VA] Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
Vigiliant Addiction – Multi-Gaming Community
http://www.vigilantaddiction.com

in WvW

Posted by: Asilion.9213

Asilion.9213

IMHO “spying” is part of war in general and I would not like to see Anet put any measures in place to stop it, even if it is technically outside of game “exploit”. What I would like to see is if and when spies get caught, they get blacklisted on the server they spied on, denounced/punished by the servers they could benefit, and if tracked back to a guild roster that guild shamed publicly. That’s all the “balance” it needs, since anyone can do it, if they want to risk their reputation doing so.

in WvW

Posted by: Troop.1369

Troop.1369

not long ago /15char

Attachments:

Black Talons – We make you nervous.
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

fractalKinesis.8569

Wow, that looks good for us right now. But later, we’ll look like HoD does there, and they’ll look like us.

in WvW

Posted by: Cervani.8263

Cervani.8263

I seem to remember earlier in this thread people complaining about SBI giving them the JQQ nickname. I also seem to remember the popular dislike of it and the animosity of the server. Yet here you are, doing the exact same thing when positions are reversed.

Until people grow up and live the kitten talking behind, the cycle of stupidity is just going to keep on turning. Leave the childish nicknames and insults in the schoolyard where they belong, and lets have fun playing GW2, aye?

Kanai Avalhar – 80 Ele
SBI – [GAF]

in WvW

Posted by: Maderas.9741

Maderas.9741

I’m going to be very disappointed if JQ fails to get first place next week after all the monologuing I’ve read in this thread.

in WvW

Posted by: FoxxGen.9423

FoxxGen.9423

Very interesting results if in fact CD guilds left for JQ. This shall make the inevitable matchups even more interesting to see. It is clear JQ has bolstered its off-hours presence, but did not know the exact reasoning as to why.

And indeed enough bickering amongst the servers. Enjoy yourselves in WvW and stop taking the time out of your day to demean a friendly competitor.

in WvW

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

I’m going to be very disappointed if JQ fails to get first place next week after all the monologuing I’ve read in this thread.

then where would we be
Don’t be like SBI when you get the blue keep.

And night army is on!

in WvW

Posted by: Corvindi.5734

Corvindi.5734

Crystal Desert transferred to JQ? Ruh roh. I have no problem with more guilds coming in, but I hope a lot of them are off-peak players, because I have way too much fun in WvW to sit all weekend and every evening in a queue.

“…we don’t expect you to be forced into dungeons at endgame.”

~ArenaNet

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Crazy stuff on JQB tonight! I had to leave, but we were getting crushed like bugs on our own map I like taking stuff back, so this isn’t a huge deal, but kitten Next week should be interesting… 2 more days.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Iboga.9204

Iboga.9204

I find it interesting how people from HoD are talking bad about SBI when the only reason they are staying in 1st is because they are ganging up with JQ to keep us in 3rd…

Just the other night I was attempting to defend a keep and had HoD and JQ coming at us from both sides… completely ignoring each other mind you… awfully strange…

I could be wrong, but the last couple nights I’ve played it’s been like this, HoD and JQ coming in and taking keeps, depots, etc… together and not attacking each other at all.

I’m sure I’m going to get flamed for this, but that’s exactly what I’ve been experiencing and what I’ve been hearing in cities non-stop for the last week or so…

in WvW

Posted by: Rodarin.6058

Rodarin.6058

Well if JQQ got some transfers they either arent in the right time period or they didnt get enough of them still getting blown out by 50K with 2 more days to go basically. Thats about where SBI ends up 70-80K behind. So in reality not even close.

LIke I said you cant compete. If JQQ cant stay within 20K for a week then it is obvious that the transfers werent nearly enough. If JQQ has a lead for the weekend and then sees what we have all seen since the game started…losing big leads to HoD when no one is on, or not enough people are on, then it will be the same old same old.

We are also talking about the top 4 or 5 servers here basically, last week it was ET and their mega guild, not enough, not even enough to compete with SBI, now JQQ and their transfers, enough to beat SBI (who isnt trying too hard that I am aware) but still not close to being competitive with HoD over the long haul.

So you have SBI, ET, and JQQ three of the top 4 servers and they cant field enough people around the clock to compete with HoD. Therefore HoD is the problem, or what that server has become.

But Like I said that only addresses the top tier servers that actually filed people. What about the other 20 servers? I would say half f the servers dont put 50 people a day in there, especially once it gets out of hand.

So the problems with WvW are deep and not as easy to fix as a lot of people think. Even with the big servers having a majority of the players it still isnt enough to oer come the one server that is extremely top heavy. Now if HoD lost a third of their players and they went to ET, SBI and JQQ nearly equally it might work out, but I still doubt it because there would still be some imbalance somewhere that people could complain about.

in WvW

Posted by: Prototype.9852

Prototype.9852

I find it interesting how people from HoD are talking bad about SBI when the only reason they are staying in 1st is because they are ganging up with JQ to keep us in 3rd…

Just the other night I was attempting to defend a keep and had HoD and JQ coming at us from both sides… completely ignoring each other mind you… awfully strange…

I could be wrong, but the last couple nights I’ve played it’s been like this, HoD and JQ coming in and taking keeps, depots, etc… together and not attacking each other at all.

I’m sure I’m going to get flamed for this, but that’s exactly what I’ve been experiencing and what I’ve been hearing in cities non-stop for the last week or so…

Do you realize how ironic that is ? First week, we (JQ) were the ones saying that SBI and HoD had an alliance and were teaming up. For that, we got the nickname JQQ, we got flamed hard, said we were a tier 2 server etc. Now it’s the complete opposite, I’m sorry but it is really funny.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunnehboo.6025

Bunnehboo.6025

SBI’s ques are most likely instant because they lost supposily 3 WvW guilds due to a few reasons.

1. they didnt find it fun either fighting HoDvET/JQvSBI or steamrolling two other servers. and wanted a balanced fight.
2. they got tired of the que times (which ironically are instant now) and wanted to go to a server that they would be able to get more of they’re guild in at a time with out having to at 1h+ for the wait
3. Didnt like how we had a sudden zerg of ppl how have no idea what the heck they are doing. ((example HoD remember that attack we were doing on your AH keep and we had 4 golems walk into your gate that died before really making a dent? believed it was on oct1st or sept 30th. yeah well we had 17… and i’ll always remember SBI as the server that can make 13 golems magically disappear))
4. is because they didnt like how we had given up so easily after the siege reset monday morning of last week. and then ppl wanting to drop to next tier this week was icing on the cake :/ to drop to next tier we’d have to lost twice. I dont mind losing to good servers it part of the game but losing because your server doesnt want to fight as well is just sad

~Caedas~

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

SBI’s ques are most likely instant because they lost supposily 3 WvW guilds due to a few reasons.
1. they didnt find it fun either fighting HoDvET/JQvSBI or steamrolling two other servers. and wanted a balanced fight.
2. they got tired of the que times (which ironically are instant now) and wanted to go to a server that they would be able to get more of they’re guild in at a time with out having to at 1h+ for the wait
3. Didnt like how we had a sudden zerg of ppl how have no idea what the heck they are doing. ((example HoD remember that attack we were doing on your AH keep and we had 4 golems walk into your gate that died before really making a dent? believed it was on oct1st or sept 30th. yeah well we had 17… and i’ll always remember SBI as the server that can make 13 golems magically disappear))
4. is because they didnt like how we had given up so easily after the siege reset monday morning of last week. and then ppl wanting to drop to next tier this week was icing on the cake :/ to drop to next tier we’d have to lost twice. I dont mind losing to good servers it part of the game but losing because your server doesnt want to fight as well is just sad

Nice try there buddy. None of these points are anywhere near the truth.

You left because you can’t handle criticism. Good luck to you on your new server.

in WvW

Posted by: Utopian One.8257

Utopian One.8257

Thanks for your blessing buddy. Not sure why you’ve taken such an interest in our guild there buddy. All Bunneh’s points seem to have ,at the very least, some evidence, while yours seems to be biased and rude… I mean criticism, my bad. Thanks again buddy, good luck on SBI!

in WvW

Posted by: Maderas.9741

Maderas.9741

So who are these three guilds that left SBI? Caedas and…?

in WvW

Posted by: epicsmooth.7825

epicsmooth.7825

IMHO “spying” is part of war in general and I would not like to see Anet put any measures in place to stop it, even if it is technically outside of game “exploit”. What I would like to see is if and when spies get caught, they get blacklisted on the server they spied on, denounced/punished by the servers they could benefit, and if tracked back to a guild roster that guild shamed publicly. That’s all the “balance” it needs, since anyone can do it, if they want to risk their reputation doing so.

Sounds like you are playing the wrong MMO

in WvW

Posted by: Ostricheggs.3742

Ostricheggs.3742

THIS JUST IN!

HOD claims jade quarry overlook and the entire map of EB at 4:00 AM EST. This was right after maintenance with over a hundred players versus 12 JQ.

That’s dedication. I’m goin to bed

twitch.tv/ostricheggs MOTM/TOL 2/TOG NA/WTS Beijing winner. Message me for PvP Coaching
@$20 an hour! It’s worth it!

in WvW

Posted by: Arreyanne.2683

Arreyanne.2683

That has happened every server reset when we play this match up. Kind of demoralizing, but WTH.

If they are going to do patches they really should move the time to one or two hours before the restarts on Friday so as not to affect WvW.

The server with the biggest population of off peak NA, seems to get to log in before the rest of NA.

During one server reset JQ was unable to log in for over an hour, we were getting the Network error. Oh well time to go take some HoD owned stuff, Again.

in WvW

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

Every server deals with 2v1. Only those that can’t handle it lose to it, and end up complaining about it. My advice? Stop losing to 2v1.

in WvW

Posted by: emoleas.4309

emoleas.4309

Every server deals with 2v1. Only those that can’t handle it lose to it, and end up complaining about it. My advice? Stop losing to 2v1.

TRUTH. 2v1 attacks ARE defendable. But you need organization and preparation. If you don’t have both of these things, you’ve already lost.

in WvW

Posted by: FoxxGen.9423

FoxxGen.9423

Most recent score as of 8:20AM PST

http://i.imgur.com/XemRD.jpg

On last look, JQ and HoD fighting over SBI turf.

One question, those of you from JQ, would you knowingly attack SBI moreso than HoD (NOT an alliance) to attempt to displace the easier of the two targets?

in WvW

EasymodeX.4062

ANet needs to do a few simple things to stabilize WvW in the short and mid term:

1. Make all WvW objectives, NPCs, walls, doors invulnerable to damage for the first 15-30 minutes after a WvW reset / server restart. They need to do this until they are able to provide consistent access immediately after a reset. Every single reset, there seems to be a random zone or zones that are inaccessible by various servers. Until ANet can fix that technical issue, they need to implement a band-aid to prevent silly free capping due to their network limitations.

2. Supply and siege need to decay much more quickly, with keeps/towers having lower total supply caps. This will make rear towers and keeps much more vulnerable to ninja pushes and prevent spawncamping. It will help simulate a true “stretched supply line”. Currently, it is all too easy to stock insane amounts of siege and supply in fortified keeps and towers and make them virtually impenetrable, depending on terrain.

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

How is there no mention of Condemned quitting on this thread yet?

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: rndmize.9274

rndmize.9274

On last look, JQ and HoD fighting over SBI turf.

One question, those of you from JQ, would you knowingly attack SBI moreso than HoD (NOT an alliance) to attempt to displace the easier of the two targets?

I was interested to see what you were talking about, so I logged on to check the map. It appears to me that you guys aren’t fielding anyone on the HoD borderlands; note the only crossed swords are top right between HoD and JQ. JQ borderlands has a fairly neutral split, though we hold HoD’s keep; hardly us attacking your turf. EB is in a neutral layout, and the SBI borderlands are clearly being dominated by us; a few minutes before I took this screenshot, HoD didn’t have a single location held there.

And while I can hardly speak for others, I’ve spent every last minute I’ve had in WvW against HoD (with the obvious exception of retaking our default territory from SBI raids). Grabbing your territory is usually only worth it if you don’t have enough people on the map to man it anyway.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry | Feign Disorder | Guardian
Interested in discussing WvW strategy? Contact me in-game.

in WvW

Posted by: Arasuki.6094

Arasuki.6094

>walks into thread
>"ohnotthisagain"
>walks out.

[DU]Arasuki – Ranger
Down Under – Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Here’s what it looked like when I logged out about ~5 mins ago.

Pretty fun morning, tho I’m sure it’ll all be gobbled back up in a few hours

Attachments:

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

What’s odd and I’ve noticed this against other servers. Is we seem to have one of the stronger day crews. Not to the point that HoD does during night time but our day time crew seems to be dominant more often then not on both T1 and T2 match ups. Peak time we hold our own well(at least we have been this week). If we just had a little bit more of a night crew we could actually give HoD a run for their money. It wouldn’t have to be at the extent that HoD does. Just enough to hold a keep/orb and a tower or two. Enough to keep HoD from ticking 600 ppt for several hours so our day crew can go to work with a foot hold and get some points back. Then it would be decided by who was able to bring it the best during peak hours.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: TheMeadow.1493

TheMeadow.1493

Here is the current score 11:59am Server time

Attachments:

South East >>> 80 Mesmer
[tmi] Thrustmasters International
— Jade Quarry —