Holy God CD IS ON FIRE !!!

in WvW

Posted by: Malotoro.6502

Malotoro.6502

All I want to say is WOW!!! Go CD Go !!! Fighting like madmen this whole weekend…You would think that for a server that supposedly lost 3 guilds it would have broken our spirits but its been the exact opposite. Clearing enemies off the map like never before.

I am just glad to be part of CD community. Cheers to our commanders and fighters who have that will do spirit. And to our enemies…You might beat us on the scoreboard but you never defeated us !!!

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

It always nice when your server gets fired up.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

I play on SBI and you guys are putting up a good fight. We don’t seem to have the numbers we used to and I wouldn’t be surprised if Stormbluff eventually falls down a tier.

People just don’t seem interested in WvW when you play against a server in a different time zone.

in WvW

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

One more day until I can play again! kitten internet won’t hurry up and reset…can’t wait to get back in the fight! Go CD!

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

in WvW

Posted by: OZFugazi.6178

OZFugazi.6178

gj cd. your teamwork and fights have been awesome.

oz

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I play on SBI and you guys are putting up a good fight. We don’t seem to have the numbers we used to and I wouldn’t be surprised if Stormbluff eventually falls down a tier.

People just don’t seem interested in WvW when you play against a server in a different time zone.

I just can’t play at the same time as a lot of people and get tired of watching things slip away because there’s not enough defenders to turn back a zerg. Yes, even with the new and improved arrow carts.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.