How do you 100% Eternal Battlegrounds?

in WvW

Posted by: avit.8314

avit.8314

seems impossible to overtake another servers whole section.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanzul.9268

Sanzul.9268

It’s entirely doable. Not just at night when no one is around to defend; I’ve seen it done at peak hours too. Doesn’t last, though, because there’s no way to hold so much so far from your own waypoint and so close to the enemy’s.

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

its absolutely possible.

I took an arrow to the knee

in WvW

Posted by: Kaden.3162

Kaden.3162

ive already completed it.

1.rally people to places you need and take them
2. sneak into enemy bases…and run like hell when your found
3. go on during quiet times like early morning before people wake up.
4. do it over a couple of days/weeks, the battlefield always changes, use that.

btw its worth doing, if i recall right, of all the battlegrounds this one has the best rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: Malpractice.7850

Malpractice.7850

It’s entirely doable. Not just at night when no one is around to defend; I’ve seen it done at peak hours too. Doesn’t last, though, because there’s no way to hold so much so far from your own waypoint and so close to the enemy’s.

Mesmer portal alleviates this, sadly.

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

This only happens when balance is poor.

In a proper 1v1v1 battle, no one team should ever dominate the entire map, which is to say, 1 team should not be able to totally win a 2v1 situation, crushing both opposing teams at the same time.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

seems impossible to overtake another servers whole section.

Alreay got it. Also got two borderlands, just need a coupe of points in last borderland.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaden.3162

Kaden.3162

This only happens when balance is poor.

In a proper 1v1v1 battle, no one team should ever dominate the entire map, which is to say, 1 team should not be able to totally win a 2v1 situation, crushing both opposing teams at the same time.

well i got mine when the server was very active, i just avoided there armies and while they were preoccupied fighting i would sneak in and run like hell to get the points, its not that hard if you keep vigilant and look for ways to do it.

most ppl just want a easy walk in with no pressure and take it approach which is too easy.

in WvW

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I just noticed that it seems the locations change. Everytime a new round starts and you are fighting against other servers you have a chance to start in another area. Noticed this in borderlands where usually each server is “defender” in one of the borderlands and where I had been missing the stuff north because nobody was able to take these castle and the 2 towers west and east of there(sneaking to skill points is pretty easy).

Then one day later I joined for fun(the other day was because of the kills for monthly achievement) and saw that we were green instead of red and starting in another area.

Makes sense. There are more than 3 servers so more than 2 servers are for example red this match and not everyon can be red the next match. Its like rotating the positions. Should be possible to get everything in 3 tries.

in WvW

Posted by: AceOfEden.5197

AceOfEden.5197

^ What Luthan says is true.

From what I have seen over the past couple of weeks, the base camp location for your world in Eternal Battlegrounds rotates every time that a new match up is made. The match ups seem to be redone on a daily basis (someone can correct me if I’m wrong). So it’s very possible to get 100% EB completion, given the changes in home base locations.

It’s just challenging to do that all the POIs in a single night. (Challenging, not impossible.)

Sincerely,
Sinful Panda
Maguuma World

in WvW

Posted by: Utnac.3074

Utnac.3074

Just wait until you’re in a new pairing with a different starting location, it’s very simple.

in WvW

Posted by: Sanzul.9268

Sanzul.9268

Just wait until you’re in a new pairing with a different starting location, it’s very simple.

If people are interested in map completion then this is indeed the lazy approach. It’s random each day which starting position your team will have, so just check it out during different days and you’ll get everything with minimal effort.

in WvW

Posted by: Blackheart.8692

Blackheart.8692

Map color is constant. Your color assignment per server is randomly assigned daily right now. To eliminate confusion, think of tracking your progress on any given map as the “Blue” Map progress or the “Red” Map progress. Trying to keep up with the process by server name is just confusing.

in WvW

Posted by: Roland Falantyr.3290

Roland Falantyr.3290

How do you 100% cap Eternal Battlegrounds?

Simple: Play on a server with a heavy Oceanic population.

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

The simplest way to do this?

Switch servers until you get an EB keep that you can easily walk in to.

So go to the low-pop servers and queue into EB (it should be short/non-existent)

If you see a fort that is occupied by another server that you need? Well then go transfer to that server.

Better take advantage of it now while server transfers are unlimited.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in WvW

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

Ok, so I’m trying to get the “explorer” title, which requires all of the vistas, PoI’s, and Skill challenges in WvW (Eternal Battlegrounds). Question is—————————how?? since everytime I try, I find myself as member of “Red Team” and cannot access the requisite points. ANY suggestions are desired.

in WvW

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Ok, so I’m trying to get the “explorer” title, which requires all of the vistas, PoI’s, and Skill challenges in WvW (Eternal Battlegrounds). Question is—————————how?? since everytime I try, I find myself as member of “Red Team” and cannot access the requisite points. ANY suggestions are desired.

The team colors should switch every week, Bad luck if you’ve been red for 2 weeks +. They implemented this change exactly for the reason of PvE people complaining about not being able to get anything.

Isle Of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

This discussion should really be moved into the PvE forum.