How do you explain the WvW reward?

in WvW

Posted by: Banono.4597

Banono.4597

guys, look at teh bright side. Now all the PvE’ers know that WvW sucks for gold and rewards and we now get less PuGs and less queue time….

Imagine the queue time for season 2 if the rewards for season 1 was something like, an asceded armor chest? That would have ended WvW….

While I don’t think an ascended piece is warranted, I have to ask; How is a influx of people supposed to be the end of WvW? Are you on a T1 server perhaps?

Cause most servers need more people.

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

guys, look at teh bright side. Now all the PvE’ers know that WvW sucks for gold and rewards and we now get less PuGs and less queue time….

Imagine the queue time for season 2 if the rewards for season 1 was something like, an asceded armor chest? That would have ended WvW….

While I don’t think an ascended piece is warranted, but I need to ask; How is a influx of people supposed to be the end of WvW? Are you on a T1 server perhaps?

I am on BG

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Banono.4597

While I don’t think an ascended piece is warranted, but I need to ask; How is a influx of people supposed to be the end of WvW? Are you on a T1 server perhaps?

I am on BG

Thought so.

in WvW

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

On SoR, I welcome the “pugs” you speak of. The people who complain on my server about it…. Lol outmanned on 2 maps, kitten pve people clogging up the queues on only 2 maps!

The outrage! Unacceptable!

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in WvW

Posted by: Toumai.4812

Toumai.4812

No McM patch since 2 months, ridiculous season 1 rewards …

Arena take the good way to kill McM …

in WvW

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

While I don’t think an ascended piece is warranted, I have to ask; How is a influx of people supposed to be the end of WvW? Are you on a T1 server perhaps?

I’m not on a T1 but I can say that I completely agree here. We got a huge influx of people for leagues and it totally screwed with the overall feeling of world for me and making me hate any added type of achievements for it. Not to mention how much it disrupted our wvw community.

To comm: can we do x? I need it for the achieve. Pass a sentry more than half your group stopping to cap only to get wiped standing there by inc zerg just so they could get the tic for their achieve. Then yelling at the comm for not coming back to bail them out. Really there is a reason you don’t stop for sentries and that is one of them. PVE can keep their rewards, I don’t want them.

S2 anyone? No thanks.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

in WvW

Posted by: sofired.6071

sofired.6071

Honestly these rewards are 100% pathetic.

Lets have a Collaborative Development discussion about appropriate rewards for the amount of effort involved.

Did anyone in the entire company even put one second of thought into these rewards? If so please enlighten us to how you came to the conclusion that this was appropriate for a 7 week reward?

^Zero effort for a regular WvW player – I was a little underwhlemed but its a few extra levels for me and I didnt have high hopes anyway

WSR – GW2’s #1 ranked server that starts with a W.

in WvW

Posted by: DomDeuce.7896

DomDeuce.7896

When Season 2 ends, no one will know or care who won Season 1. As there is no permanent unique title, pet, skin or finisher. Very poorly thought out. Even Monkey’s know what’s fair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL45pVdsRvE
The attendance for Season 2 will not be as great because of this. It’ll just be a normal week of WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Malik.6781

Malik.6781

Hahaha, oh wow! Thanks guys for letting know I’ll not going even bother myself to log in into gw2, two weeks passed since I stop play “We don’t give a kitten about customers Wars 2”

in WvW

Posted by: fett.9573

fett.9573

Can a dev explain how a reward we wait for 7 weeks be as bad as this? You can pretty much farm this in 1 day of normal WvW.

To Anet, this season was a huge success. They are all patting each other on the back for a well thought out and executed troll attempt.

in WvW

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

Honestly these rewards are 100% pathetic.

Lets have a Collaborative Development discussion about appropriate rewards for the amount of effort involved.

Did anyone in the entire company even put one second of thought into these rewards? If so please enlighten us to how you came to the conclusion that this was appropriate for a 7 week reward?

^Zero effort for a regular WvW player – I was a little underwhlemed but its a few extra levels for me and I didnt have high hopes anyway

That is a complete lie. All the people claiming they got the meta passively are lying.

Since gates/walls only count if you man the siege and nobody builds anybodies siege but the commanders, nobody got credit unless they rushed the siege and spammed f to try and get a hit before the commander kicked you off.

Low pop servers usually fail to take SM , so I guess if you play 24/7 or beg your server to try until you get it you might have a chance.

Restorer is all about being in the right place at the right time with enough supply around.

Doing the jumping puzzles are a conscious decision and are otherwise worthless to WvW.

Nobody kills that many yaks/sentries without hunting them specifically. I specifically went after them and it still took several days of grind.

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

Here’s my opinion:

Somewhere deep down, Anet developers know that if they make WvW rewards more appealing than other areas of the game, particularly areas that are instanced or can overflow, too many reward chasers will swarm WvW and fill maps that can only handle a set number of players. This will place many PvPers who like the game mode into queues (broken queues I should point out) essentially cutting out the reason the game mode exists in the first place.

I really think this is the issue. So many people that play W3 for W3 were shoved out of the way by reward seekers and by achievement hunters. Most people that W3 do it for the game mode itself. The rewards for these people are just icing on the cake. I think that most of those who are upset are either on servers that were gutted by emigrations, are people that transferred seeking the loot, or are reward seekers themselves.

in WvW

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Look, as people have said, the rewards were always going to suck. If they were good, that’d destroy the leagues, as everyone would just transfer to blackgate before the season starts, then transfer back after it started to lock in their reward, and then who’d care how well their server did, they’d get BG’s rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

Look, as people have said, the rewards were always going to suck. If they were good, that’d destroy the leagues, as everyone would just transfer to blackgate before the season starts, then transfer back after it started to lock in their reward, and then who’d care how well their server did, they’d get BG’s rewards.

Read the suggestion again. The only reward for winning should be a finisher for winning first, second, and third in Bronze, Silver, and Gold (9 total servers get the finishers rather than 3) this should server to. Other than the finisher reward everyone would get the same more significant rewards provided they contributed enough to get the key to open the chest.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

in WvW

Posted by: DomDeuce.7896

DomDeuce.7896

The rewards are backwards in this game:

-1 Hour 5 path Dungeon run nets a player 10+ gold, and lots of RNG chests. Can be done daily per character. OR 1 hour of champ farm for 7+ gold and lots of RNG.
-45+ minutes of a fractal nets a player 2+ gold, some RNG loot. Fractured broke it so no Infused rings [extra agony slot] and no Fractal Skin Box. Thus hurting the new players they tried to entice to come in or back.
- 4+ Week Meta for WvW, Where even some top commanders didn’t complete it because of jumping puzzles and merc camps. No unique rewards for winners, less loot then the 1 hour dungeon/champ farm crawl.
- Gems store: Best new skins in the game for RLM or gold to gems.

In the last 3 months the Gem store has given unique finishers, dyes, Armor sets, weapon skins and more. Playing the Achievement meta has given us a back-pack, some minis sellable on TP and a few very rare skins if we’re lucky[very rng].

So Arenanet wants us to not play RNG or achievements; How can we not read into this? Farm the Dungeon to force it into the Gem store for items we know we can get. Because we’re not getting unique stuff anywhere else. For one hour a day a player can play the game stress free and get all the loot they want.

in WvW

Posted by: dadada.1306

dadada.1306

I had my expectations set extremely low for the wvw reward, e.g., they made cape trim temporary in GW1, so I figured the finisher would be temporary. But anet has managed to fall short of even my low expectations. I figured we’d get some badges (maybe 250-500), maybe a keg of wxp—just general, unsellable wvw-related stuff. Instead, a taste of wxp, ascended mats that I’m already TRASHING because I can’t store any more, and rares that I could get from SB in Queensdale. The league meta required more effort than ANYTHING so far in this game (not to say it was huge, but still more than anything else so far). I would rather Anet had simply sent a mail to key-holders saying F*** Y** in 86-point font—at least that would have been good for a laugh. BTW, if a dev reads this, feel free to send me that email, it would still be amusing (devs only, I don’t want to be spammed :-).

in WvW

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

Here’s what I don’t get. Are you people new? WvW has always had less the stellar rewards to investment in it. This should come as a surprise to no one who has actively been doing wvw for any amount of time. I’m more shocked that the chest actually has a decent amount of dragonite in it.

Agreed. If you did WvW for the rewards, then you probably should’ve stuck to PvE

there is no logical reason player versus player shouldnt have decent rewards, and more importantly somethings that you aim for as a competitor

There is a logical reason. The diehard fans of WvW are tired of reward-seeking players who don’t care about WvW objectives taking spots and causing crazy long queues. WvW players want to play with like-minded players and want to play against like-minded players.

If you want rewards, there is a game mode that gives you good rewards: PvE. Stay out of WvW if you don’t intend to WvW

@baek, you are way off, mate. The point here is not to have EQUAL rewards to PvE (that would be silly), but do you think that a perma finisher for the first 3 server of each league would have been too much?
If this is the case, then I won’t argue with you, it is your opinion and I respect it.

[ROCK]
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

I’m literally dying laughing at these rewards. 7 weeks of the winning servers chest-thumping about coverage and how skillful it is. 7 weeks of people hyping the S1 rewards when anyone who primarily WvWs knew that they were going to be incredibly disappointing, because everything reward-wise in WvW is incredibly disappointing.

I really hope that server stacking, queues, and PPT-fueled 7 weeks was worth it!

I cannot handle how hilarious this entire situation is.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel, I think my server came in dead last and yet now the 7 weeks of being obliterated are totally worth it. I got to run around in WvW for 7 weeks with no armour repairs and outmanned buff boosting my wxp gain, think I made more out of bonus wxp chests than people did with the season one reward chest.

in WvW

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

tbh all i do nowadays is wvw.
but even i was disappointed when i got the rewards,mostly the fin move 250 uses wtf.
That should have been a perm item.,also it should have had a anim as well.

(edited by XxTAFxX.6741)

in WvW

Kaiser.9873

Here’s what I don’t get. Are you people new? WvW has always had less the stellar rewards to investment in it. This should come as a surprise to no one who has actively been doing wvw for any amount of time. I’m more shocked that the chest actually has a decent amount of dragonite in it.

Agreed. If you did WvW for the rewards, then you probably should’ve stuck to PvE

there is no logical reason player versus player shouldnt have decent rewards, and more importantly somethings that you aim for as a competitor

There is a logical reason. The diehard fans of WvW are tired of reward-seeking players who don’t care about WvW objectives taking spots and causing crazy long queues. WvW players want to play with like-minded players and want to play against like-minded players.

If you want rewards, there is a game mode that gives you good rewards: PvE. Stay out of WvW if you don’t intend to WvW

@baek, you are way off, mate. The point here is not to have EQUAL rewards to PvE (that would be silly), but do you think that a perma finisher for the first 3 server of each league would have been too much?
If this is the case, then I won’t argue with you, it is your opinion and I respect it.

The finisher being non-perma is the only disappointment I have with the reward chest. Other than that I agree with Baek. This season had a ton of rough edges that I honestly think ANet should have seen coming. The assumption of a huge reward was foolish, and anyone that has played W3 for more than a few hours should have known it would be a mediocre reward, but the possibility of a huge reward blinded too many. Next season they need to publish the rewards ahead of time so people know what’s coming, and don’t expect a full suit of ascended armor and a new legendary weapon like some have written that they think they deserve.

I honestly think ANet thought(being optimistic here) that with season 1 the players would work together for their server. That it would bring out a lot of players that either weren’t too into W3, or had never played W3 to begin with, thereby giving lower tier servers a boost. What happened instead was that many servers were gutted of their W3 guilds and even many PvX guilds. Another thing that happened was that many reward seekers flooded the top-of-tier servers thinking it would be like a PvE champ farm. “Karma train here?” has been an all too familiar refrain that I hope never to hear again.

in WvW

Posted by: Alvain.7364

Alvain.7364

Really? 7 weeks. I did stupid things that did not help my server win to qualify for this reward. I even did JUMPING PUZZLES, farmed dollies, when I instead could have been defending keeps or towers. All for this. Someone should be severly ashamed.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Giving significant rewards for something that is a complete joke on a competitive level is a really bad idea. Basically, you are saying that the people willing to stack a server deserve better stuff than the people not lame enough to move to a stacked server.

We need the population spread out across the servers not concentrated on just a few. Giving significant rewards to winning servers would make the problem worse, not better.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

A unique shiny Gold, Silver and Bronze dye would have made everyone happy I believe.

Sometimes it’s the simplest things… doesn’t have to be huge; Just a little something original instead of a certain quantity of stuff you can get everywhere else.

Guild Wars 2 isn’t a job after all.

They should perhaps call a meeting at Anet and start brainstorming ideas again instead of randomizing the rewards for everything until they lose their interest.

The finisher isn’t bad, but is it the best they could have come up with?

The dragonite and shards are just meaningless items of that loot package, so are the green/yello/ items.

in WvW

Kaiser.9873

Giving significant rewards for something that is a complete joke on a competitive level is a really bad idea. Basically, you are saying that the people willing to stack a server deserve better stuff than the people not lame enough to move to a stacked server.

We need the population spread out across the servers not concentrated on just a few. Giving significant rewards to winning servers would make the problem worse, not better.

Something cosmetic to the winner, and let the other rewards be achievable by something other than a karma train? I could get behind this. Maybe you get something for every 500 players you kill? That would eliminate karma trains. Maybe something for every day your server averaged over 250 PPT? That would eliminate karma trains. Perhaps your server could get something for every 24 hours you hold a keep?

I am all for destacking some servers, but how you gonna get that to happen? It’s human nature to go where the winning is easier.

btw I am on BG, and still in favor of making it not completely about coverage.

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

Have to say this really is a screwed up reward.. UW came rock bottom of Silver as was expected but the rewards from my RNG chest makes we wonder was winning really worth it in comparison.. I mean I got the Mini Dolly like everyone else, a 500pt Luck, 1 Exo, 1 Rare, 5 tomes, 5 scrolls, mist essence and some trash loot and coin…. all for finishing nowhere close each week .. heck what did 1st get extra except the half baked finisher.

I guess ANET didn’t want to create a loot heavy environment in WvW and with all the bad press over population imbalances, matchup boredom, useless outmanned buffs and server coverage I guess evening out the loot might help to paint over the real issues this lame league setup has unearthed and that have been voiced continuously through the plethora of forum threads and map chats as well as the CDI.

Or maybe its much simpler in that ANET decided to enforce its reimbursement clause 111 against all the top 3 servers in an effort to recoup costs for repair and replacement of all the doors and walls they killed as well as re-tarmacing the pathways and replanting the daises destroyed by the numerous megazergs and golem rushes

Btw gratz to all the 1st, 2nd, 3rd placed servers on a job well done

in WvW

Posted by: Psykewne.3025

Psykewne.3025

First time i’ve logged in to post on the forums and it is for this…

- First and foremost, I have no idea why the finisher is not permanent at least until the end of the next season. In the original guild wars, when a team won a season or tournament period they received a coloured cape trimming for the duration up until the next season/tournament period ended. This meant that they displayed their success until they were dethroned. This achieves 2 things
1. loyalty to remain with the current team as if you leave you lose the reward (this would be great for keeping people on servers as even a bronze reward is better than no reward to many people)
2. Flags those that transfer for the next season as glory hunters (since you’re on a winning server with no finisher) and can even penalize them (priority queues for those that are native to that server and have the reward?)
It is doubly upsetting to only award the winner of each league as it effectively makes the placing over the rest of the league pointless to some degree, the rewards are almost the same aside from the finishers.

- The next thing is the lack of relevant rewards, we get world experience, but not badges or karma? No gold? No siege? laurels? Ascended materials that will all have tons of anyway and I’m sure there’s still many (especially new players) who simply are overwhelmed with the crafting route to even use these things (I personally hate them, i’ve only been playing 3 months and don’t have the money/time to fund crafting ascended stuff so I have lots of “worthless” mats given to me as standard rewards for stuff)

- with so many possible rewards that Anet can offer from currencies, dyes, gems, gemstore items, skins etc… It is such a shame to see so little given. Achievement point reward chests are a great example of rewards done well, rewards only obtainable through that system, as well as permanent account bonuses etc…

- Attaching the majority of the rewards to the meta achievement rather than performance will now make it very clear that its not worth worrying about where your server comes unless you have some kind of irrelevant pride.

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

All I wanted was a Gold Title Belt to wear in WvW, a very disappointing day indeed!

in WvW

Posted by: CattivoUomo.7198

CattivoUomo.7198

At least I can find the humor in the gold/money spent by players to transfer between servers before, during, and possibly after the season. Hope it was worth it for them. :P Everyone forgets that it’s ANETvWvWvW and ANET always wins!!!! Good game, Anet, good game!

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I had thought the finisher would have been a permanent finisher or permanent until the next season when or if it changed hands to a new server. This is what should have been given as the meta reward for winning.

A nice skin would have also been great since living story hands them out every time a dolyak farts.

I would also have thought a better WXP reward, badges and some laurels would be included.

Unfortunately, I’m not suprised what was given.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

I agreed whoever in charge of this"WvW S1 reward" should be fired.
I mean really… the limited dolyak was insulted. At least make ppl able to use it til Season2. 250 uses? That’s freaking kitten and it would be gone in a single week.
The rest is just crap like others said.

Nothing more to say but good freaking job Anet yet again to create the most failure WvW reward ever!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in WvW

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

Well i hope they don’t expect people who are not hardcore wvw players to be interested in season 2

in WvW

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

i expected a permanent display of my hard labor

Are you Shpongled?

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I am not really sure what players expected out of these boxes. Precursors for everyone?

I do wish that the finished was either unlimited or I get to keep it until I run out of charges. There should be a little something to say “hey we won or did well in season 1”

I suppose we got a mini for doing the meta and I like Mini’s but I know a lot of players could care less.

in WvW

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

I am not really sure what players expected out of these boxes. Precursors for everyone?

How about something which builds towards that goal?

These boxes offer nothing useful. And that’s the issue with this game as a whole. There is no real progression, only praying to the RNG Gods. You could spend years working your kitten off and still not have half of that of somebody who just lucked out on a random drop. Nothing that takes actual effort in this game is remotely rewarding. There is no prize for excelling at anything. There is only more grind.

in WvW

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

There is no defence for the rewards. PvE achievements (shorter/easier) can reward unique skins, weapon skins, hell even a ton of precursors if you can remember that far back. Plus while you do the terrible PvE you get a ton of loot.

I feel sorry for people who had to grind out some really tough stuff in WvWvW to get this rubbish (i.e. those who did the 250 sentries rather than JPs or that rubbish – and those in a WvW guild will know what I mean here, who stops for those except scrubs usually).

To put the entire thing in to perspective after reset I ran to bay and had 280% magic find on me as I was running birthday booster. I got 2 exotics (one from camp guard one from bay lord). One had a travellers rune, the weapon had superior sigil of bloodlust. 20g right there.

Then I opened my reward chest and just sighed. Pile of rubbish. Anet epic fail. You listening Devon? Nah guess not, SSDD.

in WvW

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

I think the rewards were very poorly designed for the health of WvW.

but many like it, too many underground wvw players, they dont want it to get popular and commercial.

which really means, not a lot of participants, and most players concentrated on one or two servers. Winning shouldnt matter too much, so you can fight in the field.

If wvw doesnt improve its progressions/goals and what not, its not going to grow, which means a fairly small budget, and nothing really cool for it. Some people think thats a good idea. I dont

in WvW

Posted by: Aly Cat.9415

Aly Cat.9415

I don’t know why any would expect or ask for WvW specific skins, especially when they just announced they were going to make less of a divide between PvE and PvP skins (based on public demand.)

Yeah, badges should have been a prize.

No, the WvW taste was not inadequate. It’s not like the process of obtaining the achievements didn’t net you a bunch of WvW xp, too.

As for the finisher, is it possible it will be available as a prize in future seasons? If so, where’s the incentive for people who have a permanent one. I guess they could make a new finisher but dolyak makes the most sense. That, and it’s just a finisher.

As for the person complaining about them rewarding people who don’t play…you couldn’t get the chest if you didn’t get the key.

You can’t get the key without playing WvW.

For me, the chest was a bonus.

I was just happy that there were more achievement points available in WvW for a change, especially since those chests do give things like badges.

And like others have said, WvW is so imbalanced at the moment they need to tread lightly with rewards, especially since it runs the risk of further encouraging fair weather gamers to jump ship and move to another server.

With as many complaints as there were about having a season to begin with, I’m surprised people care about the reward they claimed never to have wanted (since it kind of goes hand in hand with there being a season.)

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

I’m not on a T1 but I can say that I completely agree here. We got a huge influx of people for leagues and it totally screwed with the overall feeling of world for me and making me hate any added type of achievements for it. Not to mention how much it disrupted our wvw community.

To comm: can we do x? I need it for the achieve. Pass a sentry more than half your group stopping to cap only to get wiped standing there by inc zerg just so they could get the tic for their achieve. Then yelling at the comm for not coming back to bail them out. Really there is a reason you don’t stop for sentries and that is one of them. PVE can keep their rewards, I don’t want them.

S2 anyone? No thanks.

How did your transfers from half a dozen different lower tier servers disrupt their WvW communities? The influx of people is important to those servers and that’s more important.

Gate of Madness

in WvW

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

WvW is not a good medium for telling Scarlet’s Personal Story. Why did anyone think you would get reward for it? Haven’t you been paying any attention? Haha.

what story? the crazy plant just pops up every few weeks and spawns minions all over hell.

in WvW

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

“These boxes offer nothing useful.”

Huge opinion here. Many on the forums agree with you though.

Also there was some RNG involved, but there were static rewards as well. Just happens that most people did not like those rewards.

I agree that the chest wasn’t amazing but I don’t feel it was as abysmal as everyone is making it out to be. Then again I WVW often enough that getting the basic achievements done wasn’t a big deal. I could see how this would be a lot more work for less populated servers though.

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

A lot of you guys whine too much. Stop complaining about not getting enough rewards. It is fine.

in WvW

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

A lot of you guys whine too much. Stop complaining about not getting enough rewards. It is fine.

When a single lvl10 fractal run can be more profitable than a 7 week WvW meta, I don’t think that’s fine.

Duty is heavier than death.

in WvW

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

They are better than any other achievement meta so far… what were you expecting?

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bug-with-WvW-meta-achievement-chest

I opened my WvW meta achievement chest today. It was impressed upon me that this would be filled with rewards appropriately on par with loot in other areas of the game, and a big improvement on the dismal reward experience found in WvW to date. For whatever reason, the chest didn’t drop anything even remotely close to what any WvW’r would consider the those rewards. The reward chest must be bugged.

I assume it wasnt packed correctly, or possibly it was tampered with in transit? I work for a postal delivery company and, while its rare, this sometimes does happen, especially around this time of the year. Could you guys look into this please? Thanks, and merry Christmas, a well known time for giving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN8Ww9zGX2I

in WvW

Posted by: NargofWoV.4267

NargofWoV.4267

They are better than any other achievement meta so far… what were you expecting?

Something, anything to mark the event for the winners… Before you get excited, my world didn’t win. We got a dolyak everyone got, a title everyone got, and blue/green crap everyone got. Nothing special to mark the event… sad, poor design.

Narg, Ranger JQ
Heavy Halo, Warrior JQ

(edited by NargofWoV.4267)

in WvW

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

well even though i think the rewards should have been more unique and wvw focused, as well something to aim for for wvw servers, wvw will go on. I guess the devs plan to grow wvw without rewards/goals.

If they can achieve that, hey its all good.

in WvW

Posted by: Stx.4857

Stx.4857

well even though i think the rewards should have been more unique and wvw focused, as well something to aim for for wvw servers, wvw will go on. I guess the devs plan to grow wvw without rewards/goals.

If they can achieve that, hey its all good.

There was a unique title, and a bigger reward than any other achievement meta in the game.

What the hell are you people complaining about?

2x 80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Oh how i wish Anet would put up a permanent dolyak finisher for sale on the gemstore…. that would just be epic lulz. Can you just imagine how many people from the “losing” servers would buy that just to rub it in the face of the “winners”. Itll be a gem buying bonanza for anet.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Banono.4597

Oh how i wish Anet would put up a permanent dolyak finisher for sale on the gemstore…. that would just be epic lulz. Can you just imagine how many people from the “losing” servers would buy that just to rub it in the face of the “winners”. Itll be a gem buying bonanza for anet.

I’ve had a dolyak finisher for a while now. You can get them free in SPvP.

Now if you could buy a gold dolyak finisher that would just be comical.

in WvW

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Considering the effort that went into getting the achievements I think an ascended weapon would have been more appropriate.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]