How do you identify a 1v1 duel?

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

If you are around the windmill ill honor the 1v1, otherwise red=dead.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Qrakan.1392

Qrakan.1392

If players is fighting near objects or keeps join in, if they are screaming 1v1 tell them to go elsewhere. lots of space in wvw where no ones normally goes.

in WvW

Posted by: Upham.6137

Upham.6137

1vs1 does not automatically mean that the fight is fair, not even when its the same class. My mesmer is build for solo roaming, if i attack another mesmer who is running group utility skills like Veil, Portal or Null-Field, then i have a huge advantage against him, despite the fact that we play the same class. That has absolutely nothing to do with “if he is bad, then he is dead”.

If you want to fight 1vs1 without a disturbance , go behind the windmill, there you will find like-minded people for fair fights.

Players truly spec’d for zerging do run tank/support builds and don’t wander around on their own, flipping sentries and getting vistas while trying to catch up with their zergs.
The other zergers (aka"rally bots") are just people running the max dps/tagging build they could come up with to farm achievements, loot bags, and what not.
I couldn’t care less about them getting ganked to be honest.

But I was actually talking about roamers. Not all of them like dueling, and I’d say most of them don’t like fair/tough fights.
So if a guy jumped on someone expecting to win and then started losing, why would I help him? He’s not gonna die IRL, and losing is how you get better.

Also, I rather stick around south ruins area where more people will try to interrupt the fights, but also where anyone interested can easily see us and join the fun.

Bläck Dähliä