How many EotM kills you have

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I was counting that i have about 109000 kills. I should have party more and play only staff guardian.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

EotM is not WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

You’re getting fat this week, Junkpile. :p

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

EotM is not WvW.

If you read the title of the thread, it said EOTM not WvW. Unless its just a random factoid post. So….. PvP is not PVE.

No kills in EOTM yet – they keep rezzing at a waypoint.

SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

Kills in eotm should not go towards the wvw kill achievement. It’s a pve map.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

read his signature please people.

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

His sig really doesn’t matter, it’s not even low quality, it’s zero quality.

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Where you got idea that it trolling? I have played EotM every day since launch because best pvp map in mmorpg history. After EotM I have played normal wvw maybe 30 hours.

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Posted by: Jay.7546

Jay.7546

Killing uplevels in a KTrain map? Not WvW but glorified PVE which is just as easy. But nice to know how the Platinum, Mithril and Diamond ranks are achieved.

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

About 5 and 250k in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Kills in eotm should not go towards the wvw kill achievement. It’s a pve map.

Unlike the WvW maps with PvE skills, K-Trains, etc etc

in WvW

Junkpile.7439

Killing uplevels in a KTrain map? Not WvW but glorified PVE which is just as easy. But nice to know how the Platinum, Mithril and Diamond ranks are achieved.

Why guilds can win against blobs in wvw, but in EotM they wipe?

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Yeah some [TORK] guild got embarrassingly obliterated by our disorganized, clutzy up-level infested PUG Zerg (in the red lands area) the other night.

I really so wonder how/why full 80 guilds can wreck in real wvw but in EOTM… Nope?

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Lolololol. EOTM is WvW.

Let me quote a song here by saying “you put lipstick on a pig and it’s still a pig.”

Just because people like to use EOTM for ktrains doesn’t mean it’s not still WvW. Saying that’s not WvW just means you’re one of the babies who throws a fit when there’s something other than ktrains going on in EOTM and come to the forums to rage because WAH WAH fights happened in a player versus player zone how awful!

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: inch.3769

inch.3769

Lolololol. EOTM is WvW.

Let me quote a song here by saying “you put lipstick on a pig and it’s still a pig.”

Just because people like to use EOTM for ktrains doesn’t mean it’s not still WvW. Saying that’s not WvW just means you’re one of the babies who throws a fit when there’s something other than ktrains going on in EOTM and come to the forums to rage because WAH WAH fights happened in a player versus player zone how awful!

That is a very good point

[tc]

(edited by inch.3769)

in WvW

Posted by: funassistant.6589

funassistant.6589

Yeah some [TORK] guild got embarrassingly obliterated by our disorganized, clutzy up-level infested PUG Zerg (in the red lands area) the other night.

I really so wonder how/why full 80 guilds can wreck in real wvw but in EOTM… Nope?

I also remember constantly farming and disrupting both enemy sides with my guild while vastly outnumbered and under siegefire ^.^

I constantly got pm’s that “eotm isn’t pvp go back to wvw” “stop destryo karmatrain” and varied insults. But hey, it’s your game so who am I to criticize how any of us play it!

P.S. Calling out guild names in a negative fashion is considered rude in many circles.

Team Africa [TA]
European Overlord