How the once mighty have fallen low!

in WvW

Posted by: BIMBLE.7952

BIMBLE.7952

I’ve been around since the start and I have only ever logged in for the WvW aspect of GW2… well, in the early days, I did a little PvE but, after finding WvW, I never looked back. I love it.

Which leads me onto something I’ve found to be rather intriguing: how can JQ and TC – without a sign of embarrassment or, even trying to cover up their deceitful and cowardly tactics – wish to partake in a clear 2 v 1 against BG…?

I mean, the joy of WvW is having 3-way epic battles. This has only proved one undeniable fact: that both servers lack the skill to beat BG!

I am sure that many JQ and TC are trying their best to “find it amusing” – to band together – but, take a look closely at it: it’s pretty embarrassing – sending a message across every server that JQ and TC (once well respected and still, holding some mighty foes) – are now comprised of cowards and their only single chance of dominating the finest server there is, is to rally together.

WvW is about the strategy, the surprise battles, the triumphs and yes, even the disasters and failures. But, what you have done this week – TC and JQ – for that, you should hold your head in shame for you have only accomplished one thing, you have highlighted yourselves as unskilled cowards and deep down, I know that you are not! Shame on you both…!

Take care all.

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

If both servers are as bad as you claim then BG should be stomping. 2v1 happens in all matchups and it is usually because one of the two servers engaging in the 2v1 shouldn’t be in that tier.

CD

in WvW

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

#adorable

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I think “beastgate” needed a taste of humble pie and got it this week. Well done TC and JQ.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in WvW

Posted by: Mizu.4508

Mizu.4508

Same thing happens to us at Anvil Rock for the first 2 weeks of the tournament. You’re going to have to deal with it.

in WvW

Posted by: BIMBLE.7952

BIMBLE.7952

I think “beastgate” needed a taste of humble pie and got it this week. Well done TC and JQ.

By “humble pie” I believe you mean that you were sick of beating beaten over and over by a superior force and have fallen to merging two weaker, inferior forces. That has nothing to do with BG’s mentality in WvW but, rather highlights you as a bad sportsman and an inferior player.

Good day to you.

in WvW

Posted by: Sevenn.3085

Sevenn.3085

Oh its another one of these threads….

[ECL] [CE] [Oz]

in WvW

Posted by: Darksun.1054

Darksun.1054

Thank you for the tears, good day to you

in WvW

Posted by: thiagoperne.7340

thiagoperne.7340

Tears and more tears, we can almost swim here this week.

in WvW

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I’ve been around since the start and I have only ever logged in for the WvW aspect of GW2… well, in the early days, I did a little PvE but, after finding WvW, I never looked back. I love it.

Which leads me onto something I’ve found to be rather intriguing: how can JQ and TC – without a sign of embarrassment or, even trying to cover up their deceitful and cowardly tactics – wish to partake in a clear 2 v 1 against BG…?

I mean, the joy of WvW is having 3-way epic battles. This has only proved one undeniable fact: that both servers lack the skill to beat BG!

I am sure that many JQ and TC are trying their best to “find it amusing” – to band together – but, take a look closely at it: it’s pretty embarrassing – sending a message across every server that JQ and TC (once well respected and still, holding some mighty foes) – are now comprised of cowards and their only single chance of dominating the finest server there is, is to rally together.

WvW is about the strategy, the surprise battles, the triumphs and yes, even the disasters and failures. But, what you have done this week – TC and JQ – for that, you should hold your head in shame for you have only accomplished one thing, you have highlighted yourselves as unskilled cowards and deep down, I know that you are not! Shame on you both…!

Take care all.

Hmm, They’re being pretty open about the 2v1, how is that decietful?

And they’re spending most of the time in BG territory, how is that cowardly?

If anything it’s smart.

And i’m on BG! lol, suck it up, go out and have fun getting yoru loot bags… or don’t… but each time you make posts like this you’re just giving the Jade Coast (or Tarnished Quarry, your choice) players nerdgasms. THey feed on BGtears =b.

in WvW

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum