How to make the WvW Poll work Idea

in WvW

Posted by: xikira.3264

xikira.3264

Can you make it so that you have to take the poll when you log into guild wars and you can not proceed until you pick. The way its set up now I feel it does not give the entire community a voice. Many people don’t even know there is a poll going on at the moment. I didn’t until a guild mate told me. If you have everyone vote while on guild wars then you will get more votes and a better over all picture of what the WvW community likes and wants.

“My potions are too strong for you, traveler.”
Potion Sella

in WvW

Posted by: PsycNitro.7802

PsycNitro.7802

I got in game email with link to vote. Worked for me.

in WvW

xikira.3264

I didn’t get one and a lot of others I know didn’t as well out of my guild maybe three got one. Plus if its at the start and you have to answer before you continue then there will be more people voting then shrugging it off.

Potion Sella

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

They have the in game email with the link to the poll starting today. The poll went out a few days earlier than planned, but the time for it is extended.

I assume if you had already voted your account was flagged as such and you won’t be getting the message.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

xikira.3264

I don’t think the game mail is working that well. I know a lot of people didn’t receive it and were not aware of the poll. Out of my guild maybe 10 received the mail about the poll and they told us so we would know to vote. We are a very active wvw guild so most of us are over lvl 10 which is the requirement to get the mail notification for voting. I found out by logging on and people asking me did I vote. I had no idea what they were talking about. I had check my mail to make sure and I didn’t have anything. But still making it to vote in the game rather then clicking a link and being redirected would be much easier and I think there would be a lot more feedback.

Potion Sella

in WvW

Posted by: McKenna Berdrow

McKenna Berdrow

Game Designer

You have to be above level 10 and also earn a rank to receive the mail.

in WvW

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

You have to be above level 10 and also earn a rank to receive the mail.

Which I must say was the best possible way you could have gone about doing this. I’m glad this is how you decided to poll WvW players since it means only the people actually playing WvW will get notified. Helps against skewed numbered from PvE players just pressing buttons lol.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds